Cross Contamination Pt. 10

Story Info
Daren and Cassie get close. Gina and Victor go deep.
20.1k words
4.68
2.4k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cross Contamination part 10: Laid Bare

On the morning after her humiliation at the hands of her teammates, Cassie considered not going to school at all. She dreaded what her reception might be. The cheerleaders were the most popular girls in school, and she was positive that they had spent all night texting their friends about the stupid lezzy slut that they had tricked into thinking she was joining the team.

But if there was one thing that Renee had taught Cassie, it was to face her problems head-on. Staying at home wouldn't make her problems go away. She gritted her teeth and went to school, prepared to face the ridicule and horny stares she had been facing since her clothing incident, but intensified.

She was shocked at her reception. All of the other cheer girls greeted her warmly when they saw her in the halls, and although she still got stares and catcalls, they didn't seem to have gotten any worse than they had been yesterday.

Even Melissa tried to act like they were besties, and asked if she had any plans that weekend. Cassie gave her the cold shoulder. She couldn't just get over the fact that Melissa had sat on her face in front of the whole team. Even after both of their "apologies", Cassie couldn't just forgive and forget.

"I'm a little surprised..." she admitted, speaking to Renee at lunch, "I thought things might be sort of awkward."

"What? Why?" said Renee, looking incredulous, "If anything the girls feel closer to you after yesterday! It was just a little team bonding exercise. God, if you think that this was over the top, you should see what girls do in college." She grinned and gave Cassie a little wink. "As for Mel, you have to remember, I know her a lot better than you. I know that the situation I put you in yesterday might have been a little..." She swiped her fingers across her lips in a gesture that was obscene when you knew the context, "...sticky. But look at her now! She's totally ready to be friends again. Give her another chance. I would never steer you wrong."

Cassie grimaced, but Melissa was already brining her tray over, a friendly smile on her face. Cassie glared back at her.

"Speaking of steering you," Renee smoothly changed the subject as Melissa sat down, "How is the college search going."

"Nothing to report," said Cassie gloomily, "I got another rejection letter. Not as bad of news this time, because I wasn't sure I wanted to go there anyway. But still doesn't feel great." She picked through her food, suddenly not hungry.

Renee perfectly concealed her glee. Wouldn't little miss smarty pants be thrilled to learn that her yet another college had actually sent her an acceptance letter before Renee had intercepted it.

"That's too bad, babe," said Renee. "Good thing we are working on a plan "B" for you, right? Do you have your streaming setup ready?"

At Renee's urging, Cassie had indeed set up her headset and webcam to try out streaming. She wasn't especially enthusiastic about it. She knew that very few streamers actually became successful.

"I did set things up Renee, and I'm sure it will be fun," said Cassie delicately, hoping not to offend her friend who had gifted her the expensive setup, "But I don't think that I have that much to worry about in the end. I did end up applying to a bunch of safety schools, so I don't need to count on streaming."

Renee gave her a knowing look, and put a reassuring hand on Cassie's, "I'm sure you're right, Kissy dear. It's just..." She shared a look with Melissa that confused Cassie, "...I don't want you to be too disappointed if you can't get in anywhere."

Cassie's brow furrowed. What was that supposed to mean?

"Just remember Kissy," said Melissa cheerfully, "There are loads and loads of jobs that women can do without going to college."

"Yeah!" said Renee, clapping her hands together, "with a body like yours, you could get money from boys in all sorts of ways. Like marrying a millionaire, or even just doing por..."

"I'm sure I'll be getting some acceptance letters soon," said Cassie with finality, cutting Renee off before her best friend said anything that would make her angry. Renee had been getting more and more pushy with her. Cassie wasn't sure that she liked it. While she was certainly grateful for all of Renee's help, Renee didn't run her life. But she didn't have to be a bitch about it. Better to just cut off the conversation before they argued. After the confusing, humiliating experience with Melissa, she didn't want to get into any more fights with her friends for now.

Renee looked doubtful, but nodded.

"Well, why not try streaming just for fun? Be sure to log in with that Argus account I made you tonight, Kissy, I'll watch your first stream to cheer you on! Oh! And I forgot to send over that supplement I promised, didn't I?"

Cassie frowned. She had been glad that Renee seemed to have forgotten the "relaxation supplement" she had promised to send. "Yeah, well... Maybe you can just not bother, Renee, I..."

Renee cut her off. "You promised me you would try it though, Kissy!"

Cassie huffed. "I promised I would accept them and decide later," she insisted stubbornly.

"Whatever, Kissy," said Renee, a slight wrinkle appearing in her brows. "I'll send them over tonight."

...

Daren called in sick to work. It was now almost 48 hours since Gina had gone alone to Victor's house to end things with him permanently. Was it possible that Victor had hurt her? Was it possible she was... with him? He wasn't sure which would be worse in his mind right now. He spent the day worrying and trying to sleep without success.

Around two, his phone buzzed. It was Renee.

[Heyyyy Cuckie! Your ditzy little D-cup daughter will be home soon, and it's going to be showtime for her streaming channel. I have an important job for you to make sure this goes the way we want. I will talk you through it.]

Daren still felt the stinging guilt of agreeing to ruin his daughter's life, but he needed a distraction. And although he hated to admit it, helping to drag his daughter down had also begun to turn him on.

[Yes, mistress] He texted, shame spreading through him.

[Awwww, poor puppy. You seem so sad! Is it getting you down that your slutty little wifey is spending so long with my big bad Dad?]

Renee knew how to twist the knife. Daren couldn't think of any other reply than another pathetic [Yes, Mistress.]

[I know it hurts Cuck. That's why I've planned a super fun evening for you. All you have to do is one little chore for me, then I'm going to send that tiny cock to heaven, and get you some naked pictures of sweet little Cassie to boot. Make sure to play nice together. She needs this too. You should have seen how stressed she was at school today!]

Daren felt some apprehension at his mistress's cryptic promises, but he downloaded the software that Renee sent as ordered and set it up following her instructions. According to Renee, it wouldn't really be usable until Cassie was actively streaming, but she would walk him through it when the time came. Just as he was finishing up getting his laptop set up in his room, he heard the front door opening.

His heart skipped a beat. Either it was Gina, his wife, who he had begun to miss terribly, or his daughter, who he was about to further betray. Exiting his room, he saw that it was Cassie, her lovely dark hair pushed back into a simple pony tail. She was dressed normally, probably even more modestly than was popular nowadays, but Darren guiltily found himself eying her breasts and hips, remembering the nude pictures Renee had shown him.

With all the emotions that he had been going through the past day, he felt all mixed up in her feminine presence. His chastity cage felt suddenly tight.

"Hi, Daddy." She said distractedly. She was focused on the handful of mail she had picked up on her way in, her big blue eyes glued to an envelope with a college logo on it. He walked over, trying not to distract her as she ripped into the letter. Her eyes scanned rapidly, but Darren already knew the answer she would find. Unless Renee had exaggerated her ability to intercept and alter Cassie's mail then she should... and there it was. Cassie's brows drew down, her eyes clouding over. She sighed deeply and tossed the mail onto the counter.

"Don't worry, Honey," said Darren, his mouth dry with the tension of lying, "I'm sure that an acceptance letter will be coming for you any day now, from a great college."

She stared at him with pathetic eyes, slightly shiny from suppressed tears, whether of frustration or sadness, he couldn't tell. "Thank you, Daddy," She said miserably. She threw her arms around him and hugged him tight, burying her face in his chest. Even in this innocent moment of his daughter seeking comfort from her father, he couldn't help but feel the crush of her tits on his chest. He tried to subtly angle his hips away from hers so that there was no chance she would feel the hard plastic of his chastity device.

Cassie looked up at him, luckily not detecting anything weird about the hug. "I'm just starting to get a little worried about it. I mean... this college wasn't even one of my top choices, and they still didn't accept me."

"Well..." Said Darren carefully, "I will love you no matter what, you know that sweetie. And I think you would have an incredible life even if you end up not getting accepted by any colleges at all."

Cassie looked a little annoyed. "That's what everyone is saying." She said flatly, "But I still want to have a good career like Mommy."

Daren wanted to change the subject before Cassie could interrogate his thoughts about college any further.

Cassie craned her neck around Darren, looking deeper into the apartment. "Speaking of which, is Mommy around? Where has she been?"

Darren wanted to know the same thing, but he knew that this was probably a bit too much to dump on Cassie right now.

"It's a work thing." He said, using the excuse he had already thought up. "Working a case with a colleague. Might have to stay over at the office again tonight."

Cassie rolled her eyes. Darren was baffled by the catty rivalry that had grown up between them over the past few years. Some mother-daughter thing that dads would never understand.

Cassie pulled away and smirked up at him, her joking-with-daddy face. She said "Just watch out, Daddy. Maybe some big bad coworker at the law office is making Mommy stay late so he can jump her bones!"

She must have seen the worried spasm across Darren's face, because she stopped and frowned, looking incredulous.

"For real? You're actually worried?" She said, confused.

She put a concerned hand on Daren's shoulder. He tried to keep his feelings of stress and worry from his face. "Daddy," said Cassie gravely, staring him in the eyes, "You have nothing to worry about. Mommy isn't some ditzy blond that some douchebag can trick into an affair. She is a smart, strong woman who loves you. You have nothing to worry about."

...

Gina woke late in the morning in Victor's strong arms, well rested. Bright sunlight lit up the luxurious bedroom. At some point in the night, when she had fallen asleep after their sex marathon, Victor had cleared away the camera set up like a bad dream, allowing her forget about what kinds of footage her new lover must have captured.

"Morning beautiful," he murmured in a hoarse morning voice, "You know, when you sleep, you almost look innocent."

Gina gave him a sour look, but here, snuggled up against his warm, muscly bulk, it was hard to feel like his enemy. It was a dangerous feeling, but she couldn't shake it in this intimate, tender moment.

"What do you want for breakfast," he picked up his phone, "or shit, lunch I guess." He gave her a naughty grin, and winked, "Maybe we got a little carried away last night if it took us this long to recover."

Memories of last night flashed through Gina's mind, a dark, nasty blur of sweat and moans and deep satisfying orgasms, twisted sheets and whispered dirty talk and hot, spurting semen. She tried to thrust the memories from her mind, before Victor noticed her stiffening nipples. His sudden grin told her that she hadn't completely managed it.

"Tell you what, pet. I'll ring the chef and tell him to bring us eggs benedict. They are a specialty of his." He reached for a bedside phone without further discussion. Gina wanted to tell him to go to hell. That she wanted to leave and never see him again. That she didn't want any food from his fucking fancy chef. But then her stomach growled, and she realized that she had been doing... strenuous physical activity without any food for over a day.

So Gina and Victor sat and ate eggs benedict in bed. Victor was nothing if not a charming conversationalist, and before long, Gina found herself laughing and talking, even flirting a little. She felt a warm spark when Victor reached over and brushed a strand of hair back behind her ear. It felt like waking up the next day with a new boyfriend, after the first time you had sex. He was so sweet and funny that she forgot that she was with her husband's boss, naked, in sheets still dirty with her adulterous juices.

After lunch, Victor insisted that they both shower. In separate bathrooms this time, mercifully. By the time Gina returned, the sheets had been changed and were now crisp and fresh-looking. Victor lifted the sheet, patting the bed next to him, smiling at her warmly. Feeling again that heavy weight of guilt, Gina crawled into the bed next to him, feeling him pull her close with his strong arms. She felt his hot, velvet-smooth skin on hers, his bulging muscles. She shuddered at how right it felt. Despite his predatory actions, being with him physically made her feel safe and protected in ways Daren never had.

"How are you feeling, Kitten?" murmured Victor, hugging her close to his body, nuzzling softly at the back of her neck.

Gina felt another sharp stab of guilt. She had to say something. "I'm actually a little worried..." she said hesitantly, "...about Daren."

Victor moved away from her slightly without letting her go. Gina could feel his disapproval. "Daren Daren Daren," he said sourly, "you sound like a broken record. Where was all this concern for your hubby's feelings when you were bouncing on my cock last night?"

Gina felt a flush of shame and anger. She controlled herself. If she got mad, Victor would have successfully distracted her. She needed to be smart, lie a little to stroke his ego.

"I'm not concerned about his feelings, Mas..." her mouth didn't want to form the word. She would have to force herself to say it. She knew it would please him and make him more receptive. "Master." She finished, pulling his arms closer around her. "I'm just worried that he will call the cops or something. He hasn't heard from me in a long time."

Victor was silent for a moment.

Finally, he responded. "Well, I assumed even a dull weakling like him would be smart enough to realize what happened when you came to see me, so we should be fine. Unless you really think he is that much of a pathetic idiot."

She could see he was amusing himself by forcing her to badmouth her husband, just as he had done more graphically last night.

"I think he might be." Said Gina in a clipped tone.

"He might be what? Spell it out for me." He was really going to make her work for this one.

"I think Daren might be such a pathetic idiot that he doesn't realize that I've been too busy having sex with you to call him." She said in a rush, trying to rip the bandaid off. It still hurt her heart to say such cruel things about her faithful husband.

"Oh," said Victor lightly, "In that case let's put his feeble little mind at ease." He reached over to the bedside table and grabbed his phone.

"Thank you, Master," said Gina, the repulsive title passing her lips more easily in her relief, "I will just call him very quickly and let him know I am at a friend's house." She would have a little opportunity to lay the ground work for her excuse. Daren was trusting, he would believe her.

"I have a better idea."

Victor grabbed her and turned her, pulling her against his chest. Before she could react, he snapped a photo. The photo on the screen showed a gloating Victor, clutching the nude, shocked-looking Gina to his chest. Her hair was messy and wet from the shower, and her large naked breasts crushed softly against the hard brown bulk of Victor's pecs. The photo looked liked exactly what it was, a photo of two lovers, basking in the morning after.

"I'll just send him this real quick, and he will know for sure you're alive." Victor opened up his messaging app, preparing to send the photo.

"W-wait!" Yelped Gina, ineffectually trying to grab the phone from his strong hands, "Please Victor! I mean... Master."

He had prepared the message, his finger hovered over the send button. Gina was out of options. If that message was sent, Daren would be destroyed. She had to try what she knew would work. Victor wanted to make her submissive, right? Well, she could pretend to be submissive when necessary.

She scooted just a little lower in the bed so that she could stare at him with wide, upturned eyes. "Please, Master." She said softly and humbly. She reached between his legs and held his soft cock, pulling it gently in short strokes. "Don't send that to my husband. Pretty please? If you can be nice this one time, I will do anything you want. "

"You'll already do anything I want, that was our agreement, remember?" But, He had removed his finger from the send button. He was intrigued. Gina felt her first flash of triumph in a while. So this is what it took to manipulate him.

"Oooh but master!" She cooed, increasing the length of her strokes as she felt his cock engorging in her small hand. "Wouldn't it be better if I was eager and willing when I pleased you? I could be the sweet little sex kitten you want me to be instead of prickly old Gina if you just do me this one teeny favor! Think about it, having not just my body, but my mind and heart too."

Victor considered her for a moment, suppressing his grin. Then nodded slightly. "Fine. But no call. We will still send him a selfie, but I will let you take a replacement. Three conditions. One: I am still in the picture. Two: we stay in bed. Three: we don't get dressed."

Gina nodded, grabbing the phone. The conditions didn't give her much leeway to make the photo more innocent. She was able to shoot her and Victor above the shoulders, hopefully disguising the fact that they were naked. There wasn't much she could do about the sheets. It was still clear they were in a bed together. She would have to think up a really good excuse to explain this one.

Victor tapped out a short message and sent the more tame selfie, tossing his phone back onto the nightstand without bothering to wait for a reply. He pulled her back aghast him, spooning her from behind, his cock once again growing soft.

"So," said Victor gently, holding her tightly, "You said you would do anything I wanted. I want to know more about my new pet. Tell me about yourself, Gigi." Gina bristled a little at the hated nickname. Shit. She had expected more perverted sexual demands. This demand for emotional intimacy caught her off-guard.

"I'm not sure what you want me to say." She said, uncomfortably, "You seem to have had your eye on me for a while, is there anything you don't know?"

"I want to hear the story about how you became the powerful, independent woman you pretend to be today." Said Victor, matter-of-factly.

Gina felt a cold tinge of fear. She never talked about that. To anyone. Not that she had done anything wrong, anything that she wouldn't do again in a heartbeat.

"I'm not sure what you mean." She said numbly, already knowing that this wouldn't be enough to get her out of Victor's game.