Cross Country Trip, Day 09

Story Info
The last day.
1k words
4.47
1.5k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

I woke up in the morning to feeling of her hard cock fucking me from behind. When she realized I was awake she reached around me and began stroking my cock.

She began telling me how she was going to make me cum so my ass would clench onto her cock and force her to cum inside me as well.

I suddenly began pumping out my load and she started filling me with her seed.

We both just laid there afterwards for several minutes recovering. We then quickly showered and left to continue onto LA.

When we stopped a couple of hours later for gas and something to eat she told me she wanted to drive giving me a devilish grin. I knew what she expected of me.

As soon as we were merging with the traffic on I-15 she had her cock out and my mouth on it.

She told me to not make her cum because the next time we stopped she was going to bend me over something and give me one last fucking before we parted ways in LA.

As we sped along it seemed like every time we passed a big rig they would honk their horn at us. She told me they could look down and see what I was doing to her and smiled.

It was late in the afternoon when we entered San Bernardino and she drove us to a house on the west side.

This is where I live she told me and you are welcome to spend the night before going on into LA tomorrow if you like. Winking at me she told me I wouldn't regret it.

As we started walking towards the house several girls came running out and started hugging and kissing her.

We thought you were never going to come home they told her. Sharon told them that it had been a very memorial trip and she would tell them all about it later. Then she introduced me to them.

They gave her a quizzical look and she told them that I would be more than receptive to visiting and spending the night with them before moving on in the morning. They all started giggling and soon 2 of them were leading me into the house with one on each arm.

After all the welcoming was over someone started dinner and we were all soon eating what seemed like a feast.

Once we were all finished we sat around a fire pit in the back yard and Susan began telling her story.

Every now and again I caught one or another girl giving me a sly look over and quickly averting my eyes when I looked at them. Susan didn't leave out any details of our time together and I was getting embarrassed.

Pretty soon one of them got bold enough to sit on my lap.

They were all wearing revealing tops and shorts and I soon was getting excited. I knew she could feel the hardening of my cock and she started moving around ever so slightly so as to not let anyone know what she was doing.

I now was very uncomfortable with a full on hard on under her.

Susan however did notice and told the others that they should go inside and let us two get better acquainted with each other, winking at me.

As soon as we were along my new found friend quickly got on her knees between my legs and had my cock in her mouth.

I told her to be careful because I was already about to explode. She just looked up at me and suddenly dove her head down taking all of my cock into her mouth and throat right to my balls.

I began shooting a load of cum right down her throat. She just looked up and continued sucking until I started to go limp. Then she pulled her mouth away and smiled as she swallowed what was left in her mouth.

She then stood up and took her top off showing me her breasts. She pushed them against my face and I began licking and biting and sucking her hard nipples.

When she pulled away from and slowly pushed her shorts down I saw that she had a nice sized cock hidden in them.

She guided my head and mouth onto it telling me get it hard and wet because she was going to fuck me before turning me over to the rest of them.

As I was bobbing up and down on this nice cock the others started gathering around us telling her to fuck me hard so they could get some me too.

By the time I had been fucked and sucked all of their cocks we finally went to bed.

When I woke up in the morning I found myself blind folded and tied spread eagled on the bed with cum still running out of my thoroughly fuck ass.

When I yelled out in surprise a cock was pushed into my mouth. A mouth soon was on my own cock bringing it back to life. I heard someone tell me that they were all going to use me today like this before letting me move on to LA.

I don't remember how many times I was fucked or how many cocks I sucked but it went on all day and into the night before they released me.

When they brought me out of the bedroom and into the living room I could see that they had about a dozen men there with them.

Susan told me that she had called some friends over when the girls told her what they wanted to do with me and helped them restrain me so I wouldn't resist the gang bang.

I spent that night with them and we all fucked the night away. The next day I left and found my way to the house my new job ad made ready for me to live in.

I still had several days to recover before I had to report to work, and I needed them.

It was Monday morning when I arrived at the office for my first day. I was sent to HR and took care of that then was given a tour of the facility.

When we finally got to my new office I was led into a reception area and introduced to my receptionist, Sharon...

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers