Crossdressing the teacher Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife says, "now that's what I call a successful party, everybody gets to cum."

As everyone gets dressed and ready to leave, Lacey and Jessica say, "See you in class on Monday, don't forget to wear your panties."

Sunday is a very relaxing day. We all sleep late. I am on the couch again because my wife still won't let me back in the bed.

My wife asks Erin, "What should I do with my husband?"

Erin replies, "I would keep in dressed as Brianna, and have him/her do all the housework that you use to do. You have the perfect marriage, you can go out and fuck whoever you want, a husband to lick their cum from your pussy, and a live in maid to do you chores."

My wife agrees, then asks Erin to stay a few more days to help me with my dressing and makeup skills, while she helps me learn the household chores.

Monday morning finally comes. I get dressed, making sure I put on new pair of panties.

I get to class. Lacey and Jessica smile and sit in the front of the class. After class a very pretty student, Rebecca, comes up to me.

"I am having trouble understanding the last couple of lessons, can I come after school for some extra help before Friday's exam?"

Then Lacey says, "Rebecca, our teacher had a long weekend and is a little tired, you don't have to worry about Friday's test. I am certain Jessica and I can make sure you get an A in this class."

A puzzled Rebecca thanks us and leaves.

Jessica grins, "She has two really cute brothers"

The End?

12