Crossing Boundaries - Mandy Pt. 03

Story Info
Things begin to heat up as Mandy goes further.
1.3k words
4.63
11.4k
23

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say that the first time is the most difficult for anything. Now that Mandy and I had crossed that initial boundary and watched each other masturbate and cum, we could barely keep our clothes on when we were together.

Over the course of that weekend, I must have ejaculated on her every 2 hours or so. When we got back from brunch that Saturday, the first thing she did was drag me to her bedroom, strip off her clothes and start fingering her little wet cunt. Every time I came on her, she would scoop some of it up with her fingers, put it in her mouth, and swallow it. The last time I came on her, she pulled her little cum-splattered foot to her mouth and licked my cum directly off of it!

In no time, what had recently seemed unspeakably inappropriate, now became something of a mutual obsession. In between sessions, we talked. Sometimes we talked about everyday, mundane stuff, but inevitably, as we'd become more open to each other, the topic turned to sex.and I learned more about my daughter than I expected.

For instance, she was not a virgin. She told me that she'd had sex one time, with a boy her age. The disdain she felt for that experience was apparent in her voice.

"Stupid boy," she said, smirking, "Little dick, no clue about how to pleasure a girl or even think that maybe he should try to. He came in about two seconds flat and practically ran out of the room, leaving me laying there - naked and very unsatisfied."

An unexpected surge of jealousy rose into my heart. Someone else had touched my little girl, had put his stupid boy penis in her and taken her virginity!

I pushed that emotion down and tried to work back into concerned father mode by saying, "Was he wearing a condom, at least?"

"Oh, of course, Dad!" she replied, "But it wouldn't have really mattered; mom put me on the pill years ago."

"She did? I didn't know that."

"Yeah, she just said she remembered being my age once, and although she wasn't giving me permission to be promiscuous, she just didn't want one impulsive act to lead to a lifetime of regret."

The next day, we had just finished lunch and were cleaning up when she casually said, "I've watched a lot of porn, y'know. Like a lot."

I laughed and said, "Oh yeah? Like what kind of porn?"

She sat down and shrugged. "Like all kinds of stuff, you know? Guys with girls, girls with girls, multiple guys with girls, multiple girls with guys, girls giving blowjobs and letting a guy cum in her mouth, guys licking girls' pussies, girls licking a guy's cum out of another girl's pussy, you name it."

"Jesus," I laughed, trying to not sound shocked. For someone who had always seemed so innocent, and by her own admission had only had sex one time, her fantasy life seemed pretty depraved.

"Yeah, well... I've even watched some incest taboo stuff - dads with daughters, moms with sons, entire families having an orgy..."

"Wow!" I said, nearly spitting out my coffee and not knowing what to say.

I was leaning up against the counter and she looked up at me and said, "That's my favorite. The incest stuff."

I set the coffee cup down, afraid I was about to drop it on the ground.

"But the thing is, Dad. I know a lot about sex from watching all that, and I'm horny, like ALL the time, but I've never actually done anything. I mean, I know how to give a blowjob, but I've never given one. I know it would probably feel amazing to have someone lick my pussy, but no one ever has. I don't really even know what it feels like to have a man inside me, 'cuz that stupid boy's little pecker hardly counts."

I wasn't at all surprised to discover that as she numbered each of those first she hadn't experienced yet, I was picturing me doing them with her and to her. Well, shit, I'd been imagining that for a day and a half, but I was trying to hang on to some type of composure, or at least the appearance of it.

I tried once again to sound like a responsible father and said, "Well, sweetheart, I mean you don't need to rush into doing any of those things. And probably most of those won't ever happen in the real world, anyway. Very few people actually engage in group sex and even fewer - FAR fewer - actually have sex with a family member. But normal sexual experiences will happen when they happen."

She cocked her head sideways a little bit and said, "But Daddy. I don't want to wait for all of it. I don't want to wait."

With that, she stood up and stripped off her t-shirt, once again exposing her small tits and puffy nipples to me. Then she got down on her knees in front of me and with the most loving and lustful look imaginable, said, "Can I suck your cock, Daddy. Please? I've tasted your cum and I liked it a lot. I want to suck your cock and let you cum in my mouth. I'll be a good girl and swallow every drop, Daddy. I promise."

Even if I had wanted to protest, I didn't, and she pulled down my shorts. My semi-stiff cock was right in front of her beautiful, innocent face, and for the first time, my own daughter touched it. She wrapped her small hand around it and then opened her mouth and took it in.

I stood there, looking down at my little girl sucking my cock. I was hard as hell and throbbing immediately. The porn videos had apparently taught her well, because she was fully fucking my cock with her warm mouth. It felt out-of-this-world amazing, and the visual was one that I knew would never leave me.

After a minute or two, I put my hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to continue.

"Oh God, baby girl, that feels so fucking good!"

With that bit of encouragement, she put both of her hands on my ass and pulled me deep into her mouth, engulfing the entire length of my cock to the point that her nose was touching my abdomen.

"Oh FUCK, baby girl!"

I couldn't believe my own daughter was deepthroating her father's cock. She held it there for a moment, and then pulled back, gasping for breath.

"Am I doing it right, Daddy?" She looked up at me, stroking my cock, slippery with her saliva.

"Yes, sweetheart, that's amazing. You're going to make Daddy cum, honey."

As soon as I said that, she started stroking my cock faster. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, never taking her eyes from mine.

"Cum, Daddy. Cum in my mouth. I want it, Daddy. I want to taste your cum and swallow it."

That was just about all the encouragement I needed, and I felt myself explode. I pumped my cum into her waiting mouth, which she kept wide open until I had completely drained my balls. Then, still making eye contact, she pulled her tongue back into her mouth and gulped. Then she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show me.

"See Daddy? All gone. Was I a good girl, Daddy?"

"God, baby girl, that was incredible!" I said, my legs weak.

"Mm... thank you, Daddy!" She put a finger in her mouth and looked at me innocently. "I like being a good girl for you. Maybe later you can teach me something else new."

At that moment, I knew that educating my daughter was going to be the most enjoyable thing I'd ever done.

To be continued...