Cruise Control

Story Info
A Quick But Satisfying Trip to an Adult Bookstore.
1.5k words
4.69
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a foreign city with time on my hands. I hadn't had a chance to play with guys for awhile. I did the usual DoubleList thing and managed to score a shy visitor to my hotel (who did cum in my mouth), but I wasn't really satisfied. So I looked around online and found a "book store" that appeared to offer the opportunity to get into a little more trouble.

The place was in an alley in the city's Chinatown section. I went upstairs and took a furtive look around -- I saw lots of porn and dildos. The guy behind the counter asked if he could help me -- I sheepishly asked if there was a "back-room." He said, "oh the cruising area -- yeah, it's upstairs on the next level. $15."). I paid him and he handed me a couple of condoms.

I made my way upstairs. It was dark. There was a row of small, private rooms that didn't appear to be in use. I passed them and walked into a small common area where a gay porno was playing, the sounds of a young man being filled at both ends blasting over the speaker. Nobody else was there. I sat down and started watching the video, hoping company would present itself.

Sure enough, after just a couple of minutes, an older guy walked in and sat down next to me. He pulled his cock out of his pants, focused on the movie, and started playing with himself. Somehow feeling emboldened, I shuffled closer and asked if he would like a hand with that. He glanced over and smirked. "Sure."

I reached over and gently began to stroke him. Before long he was breathing hard and pinching my nipples through my shirt. I leaned in and said, "if you want to go into a room, I can do a proper job." He didn't hesitate.

Once in the dimly lit, tiny room, he wasted no time removing my shirt and pushing me to my knees. I immediately took his cock in my mouth and started to bob up and down on it, caught up in the delicious shame of my situation. I thought he would want to cum as fast as possible, but he kept pulling my head up and kissing/nuzzling me. I'm not really into that, and he had a goatee, which isn't really my thing, but he was possessing me, which very much is.

He finally let me really go to work on his cock, and it wasn't super big compared to some I've encountered, which meant I could take him pretty deep into my throat. Before long, he was gripping my head, stood up to fuck my face, and pumped a surprisingly thick load of cum into my mouth, which I swallowed greedily. I murmured in satisfaction and thrilled at the idea of that mess being inside of me. He helped me find my shirt on the dark floor and then let himself out of the room.

When I walked out, having gotten my cum fix, I was surprised to see three more men in the common area. They weren't there together, and they weren't interacting. They were watching the video on separate benches, and a couple of them were stroking themselves. I figured I might as well see if I could get myself one more load before doing my delicious walk of shame back to the hotel.

I sat down next to one of them and tried my clever "can I give you a hand with that" line again. He immediately took my hand and placed it on his shaft, then he leaned in and kissed me deeply, which made me feel both uneasy and submissive. Which is definitely a turn-on.

After he was done pushing his tongue into my mouth, he stood up and took me by the hand. Without saying a word, he led me into another one of the private rooms I'd passed earlier. Once inside, with a very dim red light slightly illuminating the dank space, he instructed me to get undressed. Breathing raggedly, and unsure about what I was preparing to do, I complied.

He took me by the shoulders and turned me around to face the wall. His hands pushed my thighs apart, and I heard the unmistakable sound of a condom wrapper being torn open. My heart raced. I hadn't come here for this -- I just wanted to suck a cock. I hadn't been fucked in so long. Then I heard the squeeze of a lube bottle.

And then the head of his cock was pressing into me. I gasped. I winced. I gripped the wall. He wasn't huge, but he was thick enough, and I was so fucking tight. And he wasn't in a mood to make love. He was there to fuck. Without any sort of warm-up, he started pounding his cock into me. His hands were on my hips, then on my shoulders. He bit my neck as he took me. He gripped my hair. I moaned like a whore. It felt amazing.

He told me to beg him to fuck me harder. I did. I begged him. I tried to do it quietly, but I think it came out pretty loud. And he laughed and fucked me harder. I could hear his breathing quicken. I figured he was close. And I was right. He spun me around, put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back down to my knees. And then he painted my face with cum and wiped himself on my chin. He was zipped up and out of the room before I could even devise a strategy for cleaning myself off.

I knew I'd have to find a tissue or something. I tried to dress without getting his cum all over my clothes. When I got back out to the common room, the other two guys were still there. One of them gave me a sideways glance and -- apparently noticing the glaze on my face -- produced a wry grin, waving me over. I don't know why I obeyed. I mean, I guess I do know.

He wasted no time in pushing my face down onto his cock. I took him as deeply as I could. On the video screen, a young man was getting split in two by a couple of massive bodybuilders. It really did take me by surprise when I then felt a hand on the front of my jeans. I hurriedly looked over and saw the other, younger man had seated himself next to me while I was swallowing the first guy's tool.

He didn't even seek permission; he just unclasped my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. I dutifully lifted my ass so he could pull my pants and briefs down. I was now presenting myself to two strangers in a not-so-private area of a cruising establishment. It was risky and so fucking hot.

The young dude was already rock hard and wasted no time putting on a condom. He positioned me on my hands and knees on the bench while I was still forcing my throat up and down on the first guy's tool. The first guy didn't seem to mind sharing me. In a matter of seconds, the younger guy had his entire cock ensconced in my abdomen. I was, in that moment, nothing more than a cock sleeve filled at both ends for other men's pleasure.

The only way I can describe what happened next is that there was a rhythm in which I lost myself. A cock pushed its way into me. Another cock pushed its way into me. I heard the hungry moans of the video that was playing. I heard hungry moans that could only have emanated from me. My throat got battered. My asshole was stretched painfully.

Time swirled and blurred, and I remember becoming aware that more men had entered the little common area. I peeked to one side, and two of them were standing there stroking their cocks, getting hard. I wondered if they were going to fuck each other. Then I realized they weren't -- they were going to fuck me.

And they did fuck me. All of them did. On my hands and knees. On my back. Against the wall. Some of them were content to cum in their condoms; some of them fed their loads directly into my mouth. I have no idea how long I was there. I really don't know how many guys came in me or on me or both. When it was over, and I walked, in a daze, down the dimly lit stairwell to leave, the desk clerk gave me a knowing smile. There were stains all over my shirt and my jeans. It had become dark outside.

I had about a 15-minute walk back to my hotel, and all I could think about was a shower and a drink to get the brackish taste of semen out of my mouth. When I got out of the shower and looked at my email I had another response to my DoubleList ad. Big guy, really big cock.

So I got myself ready for him.