Crying Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth's entire body began feeling on fire and waves of electricity began to rush through her as her pussy began buzzing with her impending huge orgasm...oh fuck...

"You want me to fuck you until you cum again Beth?" Rhys growled quietly, one hand leaving her heavy tits to gently slap her tight ass a couple of times as he rode her from behind.

"Umm yeah...make me cum Rhys...uhhmm...make me cum harder than Karl can baby..." She groaned softly, each slap sending shocks of lust and pleasure straight to her cock-stuffed pussy. "...fill me with your hard dick Rhys...uhhmmm...cum inside me again...ughh...mmmm yeah...fill me with your hot cum Rhys...mmm...I love you fucking me...mmm yes....I love your big dick...uhhhmmmmmm...and I love your cum baby...fuck me and cum in me Rhys...ughmmm...fuck me hard and cum in me deep...ohmm, I want your cum in me when I go down to Karl!"

Reluctantly letting her big, heavy tits go, Rhys grasped her slim waist tightly as he did just that.

Again and again his huge, thick pole rammed hard and fast into her from behind, her huge, naked tits jumping and flying around her chest as her undone dress crumpled into a heap over her ass, unable to fall to the floor as Rhys continued to feed her his nine-inch cock rapidly.

Elizabeth's vision shook and her body quivered as he pumped her full and fast. Her mouth hung open, however luckily she was too lost in the intense pleasure that was increasing ecstatically within her so fast that she could barely breath she felt so incredible rapturous...only faint, high-pitched moaning-breaths escaped her as she arched her back, her glorious 36D tits standing proud on her chest as the shook and jumped violently from the fucking she was receiving.

"Oh you're the best Rhys...you're the best...oh fuck me...fuck me...yes, yes, yes, oh fuck yes..." Elizabeth barely said breathily, her voice so breathy, shaky and high-pitched that she could barely hear herself. "Oh you're going to make me cum....oh fuck...you're going to make me cum again...oh yes...yes...yes...keep fucking me Rhys...so close...keep...oh...yes...yes, yes...I'm going to...oh Rhys you're making me cum...oh baby...please fuck me...please...please...oh fuck please...yes...oh fuck...I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum...I'm...oh...Rhys...Rhys...Rhys baby yes...oh fuck...I'm..."

Being fucked to ever-increasing heights, Elizabeth began to raise up onto her tip toes she felt so incredible, until she released one of the banister posts and reached her arm backwards, her hand flailing frantically until Rhys grabbed her arm and pulled it behind her, taking her other as her held her bent forward with both arms behind her, fucking her ruthlessly, and Elizabeth's world began to spin from the intensely powerful pleasure tearing through her as her boyfriend's best friend fucked her senseless.

"Cum for me Beth, cum for me again slut." Rhys growled softly between clenched teeth, releasing her one arm as he pulled her up so that her back arched, one hand around her stomach as he continued plowing his huge thick cock into her, more than she could stand.

"Oh Rhys..." She moaned softly as she leaned back against him, her arm entwining around his neck as one of his hands held her by the stomach, the other reaching round to tightly cup her flailing tits. Turning her head to face him, her eyes half-closed as her orgasm threatened to explode, her pussy stuffed full of hard nine-inch cock fucking her rapidly. "I'm going to cum Rhys...oh fuck...I'm going to cum...fuck, mmm...I'm...I'm...oh fuck...oh Rhys...Rhys...I'm...I'm...oh Rhys baby I'm cumming...I'm cumming...I'm cumm...mmm....mmm.mmmming!"

By the end the world and her body exploded in colours and intense ecstatic, rapturous pleasure as her second orgasm tore through her body so hard and powerfully that Elizabeth's knees gave way and if it hadn't been for being impaled on Rhys' huge nine-inch dick as he held her stomach and tits, the hot, cumming girlfriend would have crumpled onto the floor in a trembling, writhing orgasmic heap.

However, held to her boyfriend's friend's body as she was, Elizabeth was wracked with her orgasm as it tore through her, shaking and moaning deep into Rhys' mouth as his lips covered hers, the stunningly hot brunette girlfriend came hard for what seemed like forever.

Finally, after an eternity of rushing pleasure and shuddering electricity surging through every part of her body, Elizabeth finally sagged tiredly into her boyfriend's best friend as he held her.

Panting heavily, it took her a few moments to realize that Rhys was still rock hard within her, obviously having not cum, and so she leaned against him, wearily catching her breath as she sighed contentedly, pleasure and release suffusing her fine 24-year-old body.

"You didn't cum?" She panted tiredly, her breasts heaving beneath his hands.

"I wanted to save that so you could feel my cum filling your pussy, Beth." Rhys replied heavily, the hard, intense fucking obviously taking its toll on him also.

Stroking his hair with the hand entwined around his neck, Elizabeth began kissing his chin and cheek sexily, her body weary and her heart pounding.

"I want to feel your cum inside me Rhys." She told him both honestly and hotly. "I want to feel you fill me with your cum like only Karl should...please Rhys..." She continued, still kissing him sexily. "...please give me your cum..."

Her boyfriend's best friend's dick spasmed as it was buried deep inside her, obviously very turned on by her words and gentle kisses.

"Do you want me to fuck you on your bed again?" He asked huskily, both of his hands grabbing a handful of her soft but firm tits and squeezing hard.

Though absolutely shattered, Elizabeth's pussy couldn't help but tingle at that feeling.

"No..." She replied teasingly before she managed to separate herself from him, her shaky legs only barely holding her up as she turned around, her discarded summer dress pooling at her feet as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Staring deep into his eyes, she said, "...I'm all sweaty...I can't go down to Karl like this can I?"

Watching her curiously, Elizabeth smiled wearily.

"You'll have to do all the work though big boy." She teased, much to Rhys' smug amusement.

"No problem Beth, anything for my best friend's girl." He replied self-confidently.

Elizabeth's smile deepened, and keeping her eyes locked on his, she raised her voice loudly.

"Karl baby," She called loud enough to be heard by her boyfriend, who a few moments later popped around the corner of the lounge door downstairs, unaware that he was now talking to his naked, freshly screwed girlfriend as he replied. Elizabeth bit her bottom lip before she finished what she planned to say. "I'm just going to take a shower, we'll be down soon."

Oblivious to the fact that his hot girlfriend had said that 'she was going to take a shower' and that 'we' will be down soon, not connecting the dots, Karl did manage to remember that she had already had one shower that night and so when he asked her confusedly, Elizabeth replied that 'all this 'getting to know each other' and 'working out' our differences' has got me worked up and a bit of a mess', which to Karl sounded reasonable enough and so he shouted 'cool' before he told her that he loved her.

"I love you too baby." She replied, standing naked and in the arms of his best friend whose nine-inch dick pressed hard into her belly, ready to fuck her again for the third time that night.

As Karl headed into the lounge once more, Elizabeth's eyes sparkled as Rhys reached down to cup her tight ass and lift her up. Her legs instantly wrapped tightly around his waist as he carried her effortlessly into the bathroom he had sneaked in to catch a glimpse of her before, leaving her dress on the floor of the hall at the top of the stairs for anyone to find.

A few seconds later, the door was closed and left unlocked...after all, no one would walk in knowing she was taking a shower...and Elizabeth Alexander, Karl's hot, horny, brunette girlfriend, was once again rigidly impaled on Karl's best friend's hugely thick, nine-inch dick as he pinned her hard against the shower wall, the warm water cascading down over them both, soaking Elizabeth's long brown hair to her soft, Italian-honey skin, as their mouths were locked together in a deeply passionate kiss while Rhys continuously fucked her against the shower wall, the stunningly sexy girlfriend moaning loudly with each deep, hard thrust into her hot pussy, her large, heavy and wet tits bouncing lustfully as she pressed them against Rhys' naked chest as water soaked them both while they fucked hard and fast.

"Umm! Oh! OH! OH! UH! YEAH! OH YEAH! UHH YEAH!" Elizabeth moaned as loudly as she could...no one would hear her cries of lust-filled passion in here...as Rhys relentlessly fucked her towards another orgasm in the shower. "OH GIVE IT TO ME RHYS! OHHH YEAH! GIVE IT TO ME! OHHUMMMM! FUCK! FUCK! YES! OUGGGHHHH! OHH FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG DICK RHYS! OH FUCK YES! UHMMM FUCK ME! OH YOU'RE SO FUCKING GOOD! UGH!"

"Yeah! Take it Beth! Take all of my dick you hot slut! Ugh! It's so hot fucking you while Karl is downstairs! Shit! Fuck! Ugh! Fuck...you're a horny bitch!" Rhys growled harshly as he held her in his arms, her legs tightly gripping his waist as he bounced her on his cock while he fucked her against the shower wall.

"UMMM YEAH...FUCK ME WHILE KARL'S DOWNSTAIRS RHYS! UGH! UH! UH! UH! GIVE ME ALL YOUR COCK WHILE MY BOYFRIEND'S DOWNSTAIRS BABY! OHHUUGGGGHH YYEEESSS UUUUUUHHHH! UMM! OH FUCK! Ughmmm, you're so much bigger than Karl, Rhys...ughmmm, you're so much better at fucking me Rhys...ohh...fuck me Rhys...you've wanted to hear me say that for so long, so fuck me Rhys...OH YEAH FUCK ME!!" She groaned illicitly, her fingers clawing through his hair and back as he continued feeding her his dick. "OHH! You wanted to catch me in the shower today...didn't you Rhys? MMM fuck yes...ohh...well now you're fucking me...fucking me in the shower Rhys...making me moan and beg for your big cock...ohhh yes...ummm...please give me your big dick Rhys...ohhummm...please fuck me...oh...fuck me hard and make me cum Rhys...UGHMmmm...fill me with your cum baby...knock Karl's cheating girlfriend slut up with your hot cum Rhys...fuck me..."

The bathroom echoed with increasing sounds of hot passionate lust-driven sex, the lust-torn girlfriend moaning, groaning and screaming in ecstasy as her boyfriend's best friend nailed her hard and fast to the shower wall as she clawed and tore the shower curtain down as she screamed in pure pleasure. Rhys grunted and groaned as Beth's tight pussy squeezed and milked his dick, both of them quickly nearing their intense orgasms, as they fucked vigorously in the shower, drenched in warm water and passion.

"Oh fuck Beth, I'm gonna cum!" Rhys groaned as he humped her hard and fast plastering Elizabeth against the soaking tile wall.

"Ohhhh meee too Rhys...ohhh fuckkk...I'm going to cum again...ughmmmm..." Elizabeth moaned shakily, her body wracked with intense pleasure again. "Oh baby...oh Rhys...don't ever stop fucking me! Ohhh fill me with your cum Rhys...ummm...fill me with your CUUUUMMMM!!"

And with that, Elizabeth once more shuddered, gripping tightly to her boyfriend's best friend as her body exploded in her third nerve-wrenching orgasm of the night. Wave after wave of intensely pure pleasure ripped through her sexy body and she shuddered and shook in the throes of orgasmic ecstasy, screaming her lungs out in wordless pleasure, when suddenly Rhys jerked twice and roared as he buried his dick completely inside her, before suddenly load after load of cum coated the inside of Elizabeth's well-fucked pussy for the second time that night. Hot, thick cum blasted powerfully into her body, shooting deep into her pussy and filling her already full womb full of potent cum...cum that belonged to her boyfriend's best friend as her boyfriend sat oblivious down stairs.

Elizabeth's orgasm tore through her even harsher as she relished the incredible feeling of being filled with so much of Rhys cum for the second time, hot and deep inside her unprotected pussy, until once again she collapsed in a thoroughly fucked heap in Rhys' arms as she took another four huge spurts of his thick seed before Rhys too, staggering to rest her against the small shower shelf for some relief, sagged wearily as his own orgasm subsided and the bathroom was filled with the sound of water and heavy breathing, seeming silent after the loud sex that had filled it for so long...

Karl grabbed another slice of the hot pizza before leaning back in his chair with his beer, laughing as Donny dropped a hot mushroom on his shirt as he tried to swallow the largest piece of pizza the amused boyfriend had ever seen.

As he sat laughing as his friend wiped his now stained shirt, his hot, busty 24-year-old brunette girlfriend was pinned against the shower wall, water raining over her sexily as her long, smooth legs were locked around his best friend's waist as he repeatedly, and solidly, rammed his nine-inch, unprotected cock deep into her tight pussy, causing her large, 36D tits to bounce heavily before they pressed firmly, squashing hotly, into Rhys' chest as their lips met momentarily before the bathroom was once again filled with the hot girlfriend's moans and screams of illicit passion.

Karl didn't know that while he bit into his pizza, Beth was plastered against the shower wall, screaming for Rhys to fuck her, begging him for sex and telling him how good he was before, with a high-pitched scream that came from every ecstasy-blazing inch of her unbelievably sexy body, her third orgasm of the night tore through her powerfully, just before Rhys, Karl's best friend, slammed his entire dick deep into her hot body and groaned loudly as he powerfully began emptying his heavy balls deep into Beth's hot body, coating her pussy and filling her womb for the second time that night with his hot, potent cum.

And so, ignorant of what his girlfriend and best friend were doing, thinking she was having a shower and not even wondering where Rhys was, Karl picked up the remote and flicked through the television channels as Elizabeth moaned in hot ecstasy, shaking and writhing in orgasm as she felt all of his best friend's cum pumping deep into her...

Fifteen minutes later, after both Elizabeth and Rhys had caught their breath and had washed themselves clean...Rhys of course 'helping' Beth wash her glorious 36D tits...Elizabeth stood wrapped only in her white, fluffy bath robe as she dried her long brown hair with another large towel, watching Rhys get dressed with a deep smile of appreciation...after everything that had happened tonight, the sexy brunette girlfriend certainly saw her boyfriend's best friend in a totally different light, and herself for that matter.

"You'd better get downstairs." She said as she ruffled the towel through her hair, watching Rhys finish buckling his belt on the jeans he had just swiped from the hall outside. "It will look weird if I walk in with you like this."

Rhys smiled his trademark smug smile as he walked over to her, his hands pulling her to him and his mouth covering hers in a deep, passionate kiss which Elizabeth eagerly responded to until he finally let her go breathless.

"I'll see you downstairs sexy." He said confidently and Elizabeth smiled playfully, biting her lip as her eyes sparkled.

She gave it a moment before she too headed out of the bathroom, deliberately leaving her dress on the top hall as she padded bare foot downstairs in nothing but her bath robe.

As she walked into the lounge, her hair hanging wet over her shoulder and her bath robe far from being tightly held together by the belt so that more than ample cleavage showed, not to mention almost all of her thighs as she walked over and sat on the arm of Karl's chair, smiling at the guys as she kissed Karl on the forehead before standing up again.

Karl seemingly hadn't noticed anything odd about his best friend, or questioned him about where he had been and what he and Beth had been doing for so long together, as the two of them were laughing and joking as if Rhys had never left the room, however, as she stood beside him, Karl looked up with a warm, loving smile.

"Feel better babe?" He asked as he placed an arm around her.

Elizabeth smiled at him before she glanced at Rhys who smiled smugly back at her, noticing that Donny and J.V. had their eyes attached to where her robe gapped generously on her chest.

"Oh so much better now babe." She answered lightly, her eyes sparkling and her smile bright. "Rhys and I have 'cum' so much...to a 'better understanding' of 'each other'." She added insinuatingly, though Karl didn't seem to notice, like he didn't seem to notice that Rhys' hair was wet like hers, or that her robe was only lightly held together and all of his friends were staring avidly at her half-exposed tits. "He 'filled me' in and 'I came' to understand where 'he cums' from 'so much' better."

"I'm glad you two worked things out babe." He said lovingly, and then glanced at Donny and J.V. as if he were saying that 'I told you I knew what I was talking about'.

Elizabeth's smile deepened as she bent down, her robe showing almost all of her luscious tits to his friends as she did, and kissed him on the head before she straightened amused...Karl still couldn't fucking see how slutty she was being, or that Rhys had fucked her three times that night, not to mention filled her with his cum twice!

"Oh, I think we'll be 'getting on' a lot more often now baby." She replied oh so sweetly, before she turned and smiled oh so teasingly-playfully at the other guys. "Hey guys."

Donny and J.V. almost fell over themselves replying, much to Elizabeth's amusement. Well, if Karl wasn't going to notice her, if he wasn't going to believe her or be even slightly jealous over her...well, apparently plenty of his friends would be.

After all that had happened that night, Elizabeth had no doubts, and every intention, that Rhys would have her on her back by tomorrow night, and as often as possible after that...and judging from the open interest in Donny and J.V's faces, maybe she would persuade Karl to have more of his friend's over more often.

"Rhys, do you want to help me with this wine?" She asked innocently as she looked over towards her boyfriend's best friend, who of course agreed collectedly. "You want another beer babe?"

Karl shook his head and Elizabeth smiled at him before turning to pad through into the kitchen. Rhys followed behind her, no doubt watching her sexy ass sway beneath her fluffy white bath robe...that ass that he had been gripping as he fucked her against the shower wall not so long ago.

Grabbing the wine from the refrigerator, she turned round and almost dropped the bottle as Rhys stood directly in front of her, grinning like a smug, Cheshire cat. Looking into his face it was more than obvious what he was thinking.

"I wanted you to open the wine." She said with a roll of her eyes, though she did find it amusing that he trailed in there after her thinking he was going to get some sexual favour from her after all they had done that night.

Handing him the bottle, Rhys took it and held it, obviously holding out for some kind of 'payment'.

Sighing and rolling her eyes once more, Elizabeth glanced to see if anyone was coming into the kitchen before she pulled one half of the top of her robe open a little more, and with an arrogant expression on his face, Karl's best friend reached in to roughly squeeze and massage her bare breast, pinching her nipples and sending shivers through her soft skin.

"I think you've touched your best friend's girlfriend enough for one night, don't you?" She said as she suddenly pulled his hand from her, breathing a little heavier. She had to stop him before she began rubbing her thighs together!