Cryptid Collection Ch. 02

Story Info
Anika meets a mermaid.
1.4k words
4.5
3.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The golden hour sun cast its orange light on the island. Anika set down the oars and hopped out of the rowboat. She pushed the boat onto the shore, grunting with exertion. Brushing the dirt from her hands, she stripped off her dress and walked along the pebbled beach in her bikini. The wind rustled through the trees, whipping up leaves and pine needles.

The island sat in the middle of a large lake that was at the edge of the property. Anika had discovered it when exploring, following a densely wooded path that had led to a gorgeous lake with a small lake house.

She noticed a rippling in the water, and the flash of green scales. She crept slowly along the shore, stretching her arms up. She turned her back to the water and bent down to touch her toes, showing off her ass to whatever was in the water.

She straightened up and undid the ties to her bikini top, lowering it down to expose her small breasts. She looked over her shoulder and saw the flash of scales again, closer this time. She dropped the bikini top to the ground. The waves crept up and tickled her feet, taking the bikini top and sweeping it out into the lake.

A hand peeked out of the water to grab the bikini top. The ripple in the water approached the shore, and Anika could make out a figure with seaweed green hair and copper skin. The mermaid splashed the water with her fins and swam up towards the shore.

"You dropped this?" The mermaid held up the bikini top by one of the strings.

Anika waded into the water until it reached her knees. She got onto her knees and took the mermaid by the arm, taking the bikini top and throwing it carelessly over her shoulder. She stared into the mermaid's eyes, the color of the deepest ocean. The mermaid's full lips were inches from her own.

She leaned forward and pressed her lips to the mermaid's. The mermaid gasped as Anika kissed her down her neck. The mermaid groped at Anika's breasts, bending down to suck at the nipples. She kissed Anika's belly, moving slowly down to her pussy. The mermaid lay down on her back between Anika's legs, pulling her down onto her face.

Anika moaned and rocked her hips. She leaned forward and groped at the mermaid's breasts, fingering the dark, tight nipples. She could feel the mermaid's own groan against her pussy and gasped.

They writhed together as the waves washed over them. Anika could feel her orgasm building with the mermaid's expert tongue. The mermaid lifted a hand to fondle her clit as she licked into her pussy. Anika came with a jerk of her hips, slumping over onto the pebble beach. The mermaid hauled herself up to lie beside her.

They lay there for a moment, the waves rushing comfortably around them, with Anika's head on the mermaid's chest. They stayed like that until the sun dipped into the horizon, bathing the island in violet light.

"I should go," Anika sat up.

"When you come back," the mermaid said, "I'll have a gift for you." The mermaid kissed Anika's jaw and slipped into the water.

_______________

Days later, Anika hopped out of the rowboat and onto the shore, water splashing around her feet. The sun was high in the sky, which was clear and achingly blue. She looked around at the water as she pushed the boat farther up the beach to keep it from floating away. A glimmer of green in the water caught her eye and she smiled, stripping off her swimsuit. She lay back on the warm pebbled beach, water lapping up against her bare skin as the waves came in.

"Hello!" She called.

A face popped out of the water surrounded by a halo of seaweed green hair. The mermaid swam to shore and lay next to Anika. She snuggled up next to her, tail splashing in the shallow water.

"Hello again," the mermaid said. She leaned over, her voluptuous chest pressed against Anika's arms. Soft, wet lips kissed Anika's cheek. "I brought you this." She held out a bracelet.

"It's beautiful." Anika took it and held it up. Tiny seashells and blue-green gems glinted in the light, held together by delicate chains.

"It can give you a mermaid tail, for a short duration," said the mermaid. "Then it needs a few days to recharge. Would you like to take it for a spin?"

"Not just yet." Anika kissed the mermaid deeply, snaking her tongue into her mouth, tasting a hint of saltwater. "Since you said you'd be bringing a gift, I brought something, too." She went to the boat and pulled out a thick pink dildo on a long strap. She held it out to the mermaid.

"Oh?" The mermaid took the strap-on and inspected it, running a finger along the straps. "How does this work?"

"Let me show you." Anika wrapped the strap around the mermaid's hips and tightened it so the dildo would stay at her pelvis. She pushed the mermaid down and straddled her hips. She'd spent the past couple of days in anticipation of this moment and couldn't wait to get the dildo inside of her.

"I see. Quite useful. Although... let me warm you up. This seems a little large to put in right away." The mermaid pressed two webbed fingers into Anika's folds. Anika moaned and gyrated her hips as the mermaid fucked her with her fingers.

As the mermaid gently pulled her hand away from her pussy, Anika lifted herself over the strap-on. She bucked her hips against it a couple times, just to give the mermaid a show, feeling the soft pink tip brushing against her labia. Then she lowered herself onto it, gasping as it filled her. She could feel its ribbed length massaging her insides and she bounced a couple of times.

The mermaid grabbed a handful of ass in each hand, rocking Anika back and forth. Anika groaned in pleasure, letting the mermaid lift and lower her by her hips. Through half-closed eyes, she could see the mermaid watching her, green eyes wide with interest.

The mermaid took a hand from Anika's ass to gently brush her thumb against her clit. Anika threw her head back and keened at the touch. She was getting close, but she wanted to ride the high forever.

The mermaid quickened the pace of her fingers on Anika's clit. Anika couldn't hold on anymore. She came screaming, spraying fluid all over the mermaid's stomach. She panted and slumped over onto her, pressing kisses to the mermaid's cheek and neck. The mermaid giggled and kissed Anika on the mouth.

"I want to try," Anika said.

"Okay! But how? I'm not built the same way you are."

Anika undid the strap and sat up to wrap it around herself. "Have you sucked a dick before?"

The mermaid nodded. "Of course."

"I have a tendency to be a rough lover. Can you handle that?"

The mermaid blushed. "That sounds like fun."

Anika stood up on her knees and took the mermaid by the hair. She lifted her and pressed her cheek to the dildo's tip. Anika's juices smeared across the mermaid's face. The mermaid obediently opened her mouth and took it in. Anika bucked her hips and fucked the mermaid's mouth, feeling her cheeks rub against her thighs as she thrusted.

She'd always loved the feeling of having someone's head in her hands and controlling their movements like this. She looked down, admiring the mermaid's beautiful ocean blue eyes as they looked up at her adoringly. She saw the pink rubber of the dildo slide past her full lips and down her throat as she hilted herself. The mermaid hummed happily around the dildo.

Anika pulled her off the strap-on and tilted her head back by the hair. Drool dripped down from the corner of the mermaid's open mouth. She panted as she looked up at Anika, breasts heaving.

"How did I do?" She asked. Anika looked down at her, feeling a flutter of warmth.

"You did wonderfully," Anika said. She stroked the mermaid's cheek.

"That was fun!" The mermaid smiled at her. "We should do that again some time."

They lay together in companionable silence for a while before Anika spoke.

"Why don't we go for a swim? I want to try out the bracelet you gave me." She slipped it onto her wrist and felt a rush of energy wash over her. Then came the peculiar sensation of her legs merging together to form a long coral red fishtail. "Amazing!" Anika flapped her tail around, splashing up water.

The mermaid giggled. "Let's go! I have so much I want to show you."