All Comments on 'Cuck No More Pt. 01'

by eroenthusiast

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 months ago

Ok. Not much there yet.

⭐⭐⭐ for this chapter. (or beginning of a chapter)

Paul PinesPaul Pinesabout 2 months ago

PLEASE get an editor. You might have a good beginning here, but it's nearly impossible to read.

Cuckold Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Have someone proof read and edit for you.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

This is a great beginning. Like the previous commenter said, use an editor. Or transfer this into Word and let their spelling and grammar have a look at it.

Great first story and I can’t wait to see what Alex does.

A few open ended questions like why didn’t he divorce Brenda? Did she tell him she would take away the daughter? Is she sleeping with other men in their house and why is he putting up with it?

Hopefully the next chapter shows him having fun with the neighbor and Brenda finally gets a taste of her own medicine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Could have potential, but impossible to read comfortably due to the ridiculous number of errors. I should have stopped after the first sentence, which is two lines and has three errors. Punctuation is required, not because of rules, but because it’s how your reader knows where to pause to make sense of your writing. Frankly, with the excellent computer tools available in Word or Google Docs, producing something like this shows a complete disrespect for your readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous