All Comments on 'Cucked by BBW Wife's Boss Ch. 02'

by pandaeater1964

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

9 stories w/ only 12 followers should tell you something.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'd love it if my wife was her bosses slut who completely owned her pussy and made it off limits to my small penis. I'd gladly eat all his cum from her stretched out pussy.

Slider1969Slider19695 months ago

What a stupid bitch if she would have thought with her head instead of her cunt she could have sued the Dr. for sexual harassment and got a nice pay day and they say guys think with their dicks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's not so much the cheating - standard faire in the LW section. But the stupidity just was impossible to believe and ruined the story.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain5 months ago

Please....for the love of GOD...stop writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes they say that a person doesn't really know how they will react till they are actually in that situation. I reacted just as I thought I would. I kicked her out and filed for divorce and custody of our children. Then I happened to run into her lover and he thought he would dominate me and it backfired on him. All I need was a witness and for him to make the first move to threaten me. He did and I defended myself. When ended with scared custody. Of course with our liberal judge's she got the house until our youngest moved out. Neither of us dated. She seen me and approached me asking if she could sit with me and I said sure. We got back together with a post-nup that if either of us cheated the cheater left with personal belongings only. No I didn't watch her like a hawk. Never did I have a reason that she ever cheated on me again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

BTB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpandaeater1964@pandaeater1964
Older, married white man. Pussy and ass eater is my name. Love writing about fantasys, a few of which have cum true.