Cucked by BBW Wife's Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
BBW and hubby fall more deeply into the cuckold lifestyle.
1.9k words
3.64
9.9k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week ago I was just an old, fat, sexually conservative wife, whose hubby hadn't been hard enough to fuck her in years. Now, I was a cheating, married slut that couldn't get enough dick. My boss had basically raped me, and I loved it, now my hubby was a cum eating cuckold. But, he was right. Fucking my asshole did in fact reclaim me as his wife, at least for that weekend.

As we searched online for a really big dicked guy to fuck me, we both confessed our past secrets. When I was telling him about the other guys I'd fucked, he got very excited again. His little dick got hard, and since we had both, now discovered that I enjoyed being fucked in the ass, we paused our online search.

At his request I bent over, like I was searching for something on the floor. That is his favorite view, my pussy sticking out between my thighs, popped wide open, my asshole exposed. He pushed his tongue deep into my ass and tongue fucked me, getting even more excited when he found some cum from where he'd fucked it a few hours ago.

As I continued telling him about those early days of our relationship when I was fucking him and 3 other guys at the same time, he grabbed my hips and popped his hard cock inside my ass. He grunted and groaned as he thrusted deep and hard in and out of my asshole. I told him how Rich's dick was so fat it actually stretched my pussy open and how Dave's dick was nice and long and always bumped my cervix.

I told him about the time when Rich fucked me one Monday before work, and hubby fucked me that night and then Dave surprised me early Tuesday morning just before I was headed his way and left his own deposit inside my married pussy.

He remembered that day because I was late getting to his apartment. And as He slammed his cock into and started to fill my asshole with cum, he remembered that I had tasted especially delicious that day and he'd always wondered why.

As I sucked his cock clean he started to tell me about his own fun. He told me that when we first met he had been fucking two other women and one he continued to fuck for years after we were married. He told me how he loved a big toy fucking his ass, how he loved having his balls tied up and tormented. How sometimes he wore my dirty panties. Oh, it was a fun night of discoveries. Unfortunately, one of the discoveries was that it is not easy to find a big dick that is willing to actually show up and fuck a fat, old married woman.

So it was that I ended up at work, first thing on Monday morning, no panties, sore asshole from hubby fucking it over the weekend, skirt and tight top with no bra. It was silly, at my age, my 46 C's hang halfway to my belly button, but hubby said I looked hot, so I did it.

I had forgotten that Monday was a holiday. I wondered why the only other car in the parking lot was my boss's. I found him in his office, watching porn and stroking his cock. He smiled when he saw me and immediately ordered his pig slut to come and suck her master's cock. I greedily sucked his cock into my mouth. After only a couple of minutes he wasn't satisfied with this, too normal activity.

He ordered me to strip naked and then, as he started to humiliate me, he asked about my weekend. He said he could tell something was different. So, starting with hubby devouring his cum from my abused cunt, I told him everything.

Meanwhile he told me I was a filthy, fat pig. He had me come close to him and as he roughly pushed 3 fingers, then 4 into my loose pussy, he told me how disgusting my rolls of belly fat were. He had me hold my tits out to him as he began to push his thumb together with his fingers into my pig cunt. It hurt as he tried to force his unlubricated hand into my wet cunt.

He bit each of my tits as I held them up for him. He left bite marks all over them. Then, as he pushed harder with his hand and I felt the pressure trying to force its way into my cunt, He clasped my right nipple firmly between his teeth and pulled. I cried out and as he started to shake his head back and forth, pulled my nipple with it, he pulled his fingers back just a bit. Then, he slammed his entire hand hard into my cunt. Oh, God, it hurt so much as his thumb slid inside. I gasped for breath as his entire hand slowly slid inside me.

The pain in my nipple, combined with the burning pain of my pussy made me cum harder than I thought possible. I squirted all over his hand as he let go of my tit. He grinned at me with a wicked grin, as he started to move his hand inside of me, turning it one way and then the other. He pulled it out and pushed it right back in, now lubed with my juices, it slid in easier, but still stretched my poor pussy to the limit.

He started to fuck me with his hand, pulling out and pushing back in until I gaped wide open, and he pushed back in easily. All the while he spewed filth at me. Telling me I wasn't even a pig anymore, now my cunt was so big, it was like a cow cunt. He made a fist, and had me lick it, tasting my own cum. Then he started fucking me with his fist instead of his open hand. God it hurt, and god it felt so good. I was lost in a world of total depravity, the only thing I was really aware of was the pressure and pain and pleasure of my cunt.

Suddenly, I felt pressure on my asshole and I realized he had pulled me close, using his fist inside my cunt and was lowering my asshole onto his hard cock. I didn't have the energy or desire to resist. I allowed him to pull me down onto himself until I was so full I pissed and farted and came all at the same time. He thrust his hips up and in just a few strokes he was filling my asshole with hot, sticky cum. It was clear that all of this had aroused him.

He let me rest on him for a minute or two, then he pushed me off and laid me on the desk. He made me hold my legs open and took picture after picture of my destroyed holes. He showed them to me and laughed at how my cunt hung wide open, my cervix prolapsed and hanging out, my asshole gaped open and leaking cum, My thighs were saturated with piss and cum and god only knows what bodily fluids.

He told me he was going to post my pics on some farm site, since no human sites would want to see a woman with such a fat belly and massive holes. Then he laughed and started to create an account on an amateur porn site, calling me his "fatslutsow". I was totally embarrassed when he uploaded my photos to the site. I didn't want him to post my face, but he threatened to fire me if I didn't. So, he even took pics of my whole body, tears staining my cheeks, my cunt looking like a wide-open cave.

The rest of the day I spent on the floor, sucking his cock, sucking his balls and even eating his dirty asshole. He came all over my tits and belly twice and then a third time on my pussy and ass. At normal quiting time he told me to go home and make my hubby lick every drop of cum from my body and to show him my account online.

I cried all the way home. My cunt burned like fire and I felt like a worthless slut. But, when I turned into the driveway, something changed. I stopped crying. I felt sexy and turned on and in control. I was excited about making my hubby lick the boss's cum from my body. I now looked forward to humiliating my husband. I walked into the house with my head held high, like the queen cuckoldress that I was.

I told hubby to get naked, and for that matter, I instructed him that he should always be naked when I got home unless I told him otherwise. He obediently complied and my pussy tingled with the power I clearly held over him. I had him help me out of my clothes. I could tell he was excited, as he saw my ravaged, bruised body and my ruined cunt, his little dick stayed limp but it leaked precum. As I lay down on the bed he started to climb between my legs. I stopped him and asked if he'd be a dear and put my clothes in the wash first, I didn't want master's cum to permanently stain them. Again, without complaint he simply obeyed.

When he returned he started to dive between my legs again, but now I wanted him to bring me my phone. Before he got to start licking me I made him stand before me and I took pics of his limp dick and his flabby body. I even made him bend over and pull his ass cheeks open so I could take a pic of his soon to be sissy boi pussy.

Finally, I instructed him to start on my tits and to lick every morsel of dried cum from my body. Only after my body was clean could he enjoy eating my pussy. When I finally, allowed him the privilege of cleaning his slut wife's cunt and asshole I made him kneel beside me and lean over my big belly to do it. As he lowered his head to my cunt I told him how worthless his little, limp dick was. I roughly, grabbed his balls and squeezed them as hard as I could. Enjoying his moans of pain as he licked my ravaged pussy flesh.

My cervix was hanging out and when he started sucking and licking it, I had an orgasm. As he lowered his head to eat my filthy asshole I giggled and matter of factly told him that now that I'd been assfucked with a real cock he would never be able to reclaim me with is pathetic little cock.

That actually made his dick start to grow. He loved being humiliated. When he was done and his tongue had soothed and cleaned my body, he stood by me expectantly, his cock semi hard and dripping. I just laughed and told him to cover that thing up. He would never again get to enjoy the pleasures of his wife's body. It belonged to someone else. I told him I'd be ordering a nice big toy for his little boi pussy and maybe a cage for his little dick. That night we posted the pics of his little, limp dick under my "fatslutsow" account and labeled it "sissycuckhubby".