Cuckholding Pt. 01

Story Info
Cuckholding episode 1.
3.5k words
4.33
10.2k
13

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

It was 7:15PM and the doorbell rang. It's got to be him, I thought. All full of anticipation, I quickly got to the door and opened it wide. There, stood my Bull. He looked exactly how I thought he would. He stood 6 foot 2 inches tall, athletic build with strong legs, broad chest, dark brown hair that was short on the bottom but slightly longer on the top, dark brown eyes, and luscious lips. Hot damn this man is exactly what I was looking for! Fuck yes, I thought to myself. I definitely scored with this one.

I stood there at the doorway, with my hair pulled to the side in a braid, silver high heel shoes, sheer black thigh high stockings, red lace panties with a matching bra, and a short black button-down dress. As I greeted him, I had one hand resting low on the door molding with the other arm high above my head on the other door molding. I could feel his eyes burning into every inch of my body. "Raquel- you look absolutely stunning and delicious this evening." he said.

Batting my eyelashes, I replied, "Thank you Sir. I was hoping this outfit would please you."

"You have more than exceeded my expectations, Raquel. You look nothing short of amazing. I cannot wait to rip that dress off you." he whispered in my ear as he walked by me and into the living room.

I felt like I was putty in his hands. When he said that, I could literally feel myself melting inside. My pussy was getting wet just seeing him in front of me. We had never met before, but the sexual tension that existed between us right now, you could cut with a knife! I walked up behind him, pressed myself against his back and wrapped my hands around his waist. I wasted no time in finding out what his package was like. I ran my hands up and down the front of his pants. I could feel him growing harder as my hands caressed him.

"Oh, I like that." Was heard from the corner.

Bull turned his head to the corner and laughed. "Your cuck? I assume."

I continued the laughter, nodding in that direction. "Yes, my cuck." In the corner, seated naked on a chair, was my Cuck (aka my husband), with his flaccid cock in a metal cage, and arms tied together in front, so he was unable to touch himself.

"Don't worry. I will be putting him to work, but he cannot please himself in any way. He's been in that cage for 9 days, in anticipation of this get together." I said to my Bull.

I turned to my Cuck and said, "No touching me unless I say. No commenting unless you are asked. Most importantly- no cumming! Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am." he sheepishly replied.

"So, where were we?" I asked my Bull, as I walk to the front of him, pulling his shirt and him towards me. "Kiss me."

Bull wasted no time. He wrapped his strong arm around my waist, pulled my braid down towards the floor, causing my back to arch, exposing my chest and neck to him. He sensually kissed up and down my neck- still maintaining a constant pressure on my braid. I started to moan. "That feels good, doesn't it?"

"Oh yes Bull!" I exclaimed. I couldn't believe how he was taking charge. It was such a turn on. I could feel my panties getting wet as he continued to kiss down my chest. He released my braid, just long enough to single handedly rip open my dress, sending buttons everywhere!

"I hope that dress wasn't important to you." He said, after the buttons were scattered around the room. "Anyone ever done that for you?" he asked me, but really insinuating something else.

"No." I responded. Then I looked directly at my Cuck and stated, "I've never had anyone man enough or strong enough to do that before." Bull grinned.

My Cuck just sat there, staring at the two of us, knowing that he could not respond to anything that I said. Because if he did, he knew that the punishment would be way worse than whatever it was he said.

Bull picked me up, looked into my eyes and asked, "Where's your bed?" There was lust looming in those eyes.

I pointed to a room off the living room, and we started in that direction. "Wait!" I called out. Bull stopped and looked at me. I had a wicked grin on my face. "Cuck!" I shouted. "Pull the sheets down, and seat yourself in the corner chair in the bedroom. You've got a show to watch. And I am the star!"

Cuck got up quickly. At first it was a struggle for him to get the sheets in place. Pulling sheets down when your arms are tied is anything but easy. He was creative, though, and finally got them pulled down. Immediately he sat on the chaise lounge in the corner of the room- facing the bed. I could see his cock was trying to grow hard, straining against the metal cage it was in.

Bull carried me into the room, managed to get my dress off me, and lay me down on the bed. I was laying on my back, propped up on my elbows with my legs spread apart, in just my red lacy lingerie, stockings, and high heels. "We no longer need these!" he said as he pulled my shoes off. He laid me back, kissing me deep as he did so, then running his hands along my inner thighs to spread them apart. "And these also need to go," he said as he rolled each stocking down my leg and threw them towards Cuck.

In the background I could hear a deep sigh, and then, "Mmmmmm." Cuck was sitting on the chaise, leaning forward to get the best view he could. He was squeezing his legs together to ease the strain from his cock becoming more engorged between the 2 pieces of metal that were holding it captive.

Bull used this as an opportunity to turn it up a notch. He moved his face to sit directly in front of my lace-covered pussy. He inhaled deeply. "You smell so good Raquel. I can't wait to bury my face in there." As quick as those words came out of his mouth, he had his teeth on the waistband of my panties, and they were halfway down my legs. It completely caught me off guard, and I yelped.

"Hush hush, my dear," he said. "I haven't even begun yet." Bull put his hand on my chest, laying me flat on my back. Before I knew what was happening, he had his tongue running up and down my clit and then diving deep inside my wet pussy.

He licked my pussy from front to back, ever so slowly, making sure to put a lot of pressure on my clit, as he rolled over it. "Oh, wow!" I moaned.

Once he had licked my entire pussy, Bull said, "Just as sweet as I thought it would be." He looked at me mischievously stating, "You should taste yourself."

I looked at him a bit hesitantly, and said, "How would you like me to do so? I have never tasted my own cum."

"Oh really?" Bull asked. "Then I will help you do so." He stood up, and continued, "Lean forward and give me your hand. I will guide your hand- you do not resist me."

I did as I was told. Bull took my 2nd and 3rd fingers, guided them on and around my clit. They already were wet. Bull then looked into my eyes, watching me carefully, as he guided those fingers into my pussy. He took them out, but then plunged them back in- deeper. "Ohhhhhhhhh." I moaned loudly as he hit my G-spot. He pulled them out and then back in again.

When he took my fingers out of my wet hole, they were glistening. Bull brought them to my mouth and said, "Now suck on them." I put them into my mouth, sucked on them together, then brought them one at a time into my mouth. I teased Bull by using my tongue on my own fingers.

"You are right." I said flirtatiously. "It IS sweet." Bull smiled at me.

The silence was broken when, from across the room could be heard, "Mmmmmmmm, so sweet."

"Oh Cuck," I said condescendingly, "You wanted a taste?" Then I continued firmly, "You will need to wait your turn... if you get one, that is!" I shot him an irritated look. He spoke out of turn, not okay.

Bull enjoyed watching me take charge, but then it was his turn. "Raquel!" he exclaimed. "Lay back, close your eyes, and enjoy the best oral pleasure you will ever feel." Without hesitation, I was on my back, ready to enjoy every bit of his being. He took his tongue and began to lick every bit of my pussy. Everywhere but my clit.

The tension was building inside of me. I tried to guide my hips so his tongue would brush my clit. But he had his arms wrapped around my legs where I had zero control. He was relentless in licking my pussy, avoiding that spot at all costs. After what felt like forever, he latched onto my clit with his lips, sucking hard, running his tongue against my clit over and over again.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled out as I started uncontrollably cumming. Then, directed at my cuck, I cried out, "This is how a real man makes a woman cum. You need to watch and take notes." I turned my gaze towards him, and I could see him intently watching this Bull relentlessly licking my clit. Cuck started to open his mouth to say something but thought better and just watched.

Once my body could take no more, Bull let his grip loosen. As I crawled up to him, I said wickedly, "It's time for me to see what you've got underneath those pants. That, which is straining to come out." I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped his zipper. His hard cock was bulging out. I stared at it, then looked at Bull and licked my lips. I locked my hands on his waistband and lowered his pants and boxers at once. His hard cock sprung up at me. My eyes were wide with excitement! I mean, I heard of BWC before, but woah. This was the biggest white cock I had ever laid my eyes on! I tried to gauge its size. Eight or nine inches in length, I thought. And has got to be 6+" around. How the hell is that going to fit?

While looking straight up into the eyes of my bull, I took that cock into my mouth. I ran my tongue up the bottom, along the side, and teased the tip. I sucked on the head of that cock and ran my hand under his balls. I then took a deep breath, opened my throat to take it all in. I tried, gagged and pulled back. I attempted again to take it all in, without success. His cock was getting wetter from all the drool in my mouth.

On the third attempt, as I started to take his cock into my mouth, I felt Bull's hands on the back of my head. He had one hand wrapped with my braid, pulling it forward and the other on the back of my head. He pushed that cock into my mouth. "Take it all!" he said. "Gag on it! You suck on my cock so well. I want it all in there." I felt myself gagging, I had his whole cock down my throat, with his balls resting on my chin. He held it there for a few seconds, and then released me. I couldn't believe I had it all in my mouth! "That was good Raquel. That was really really good."

Bull turned to my Cuck and addressed him for the first time. "Hey! You." Cuck looked up at him, shocked he was being spoken to by my Bull. "Did you see how she took this cock in her mouth? How she fit ALL 9" in the depths of her throat? Oh yeah. Her mouth feels so good. Too bad you aren't getting to enjoy it." Bull took his 2 hands and placed them on my cheeks, bringing his lips to mine, and kissing me. His tongue was intertwining with mine, reaching deep into my mouth, exploring all it had to offer.

I grinned at him. "I need to feel you inside me. I need to have you stretch my pussy to its capacity." I pulled him close, and whispered, "Not only do I need you, but I want you to fuck me while my Cuck licks my pussy- where your tongue has already brought me pleasure." Bull smiled at me and climbed off the bed. First, he pulled his shirt off, revealing his muscular abdomen, soft skin, and erect nipples. Next, he pulled off his jeans and boxers, that I had brought down to his knees. I purred, and thought to myself, I cannot wait to have him inside of me- all 9 inches.

"I want you on this bed." I said to my cuck. "You are going to lick my pussy, where his tongue has already been. You are going to lay on your back, suck on me, and watch him fuck me. Watch his BWC taking hold of and stretch out my pussy. You'll be lucky for me to even feel your cock inside of me after this fucking I'm about to get. That is, if and when I let you out of your cage."

Cuck walked over to the bed, looked me up and down, and licked his lips, knowing he was being served the best dessert in town. He then laid on his back with his head at the foot of the bed, ready to suck on my clit. I climbed up and over him, bringing my clit close to his mouth, and bending over to rest my hands on the bed and give my Bull the best access to my dripping wet pussy.

Bull stepped up behind me and spanked my ass. "Ooooh!" I yelled out, momentarily shocked. I glanced back at him.

"Oh, you like that. Do you?" Bull asked, grinning down at me. He rubbed the cheek he had just smacked, and quickly laid another to the other cheek.

Hot damn, I thought. This man is gonna give me a run for my money.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I could hear coming from underneath me.

"You got something to say?" I asked, directing the question to my Cuck.

"No Madam." He responded.

No sooner had he responded that Bull lined his cock up with my pussy, grabbed my hips and pushed his very large girthy hard cock deep inside of me. "Ohhhhh Myyyy Godddd!!" I screamed out as I felt his rock-solid eel of a cock stretching the walls of my pussy. He pulled back and then again pushed it in- going deeper this time. Then, Bull grabbed my hips, pulled me towards him and pushed himself so deep inside of me that he was pressing against my G-spot. That was the moment I also realized that my Cuck was ferociously lapping away at my clit- all while I had this BWC inside my pussy.

"Lick me faster!" I called out. "And watch him fuck me. Watch his cock moving in and out of my pussy." As I was saying this, I could feel Bull's BWC filling me deeper and deeper with every stroke.

"Oh Raquel!" Bull exclaimed. "Your pussy is so tight against my cock!" He started moaning, and continued, "Fuck, Raquel! You're going to squeeze the cum out of me."

Bull picked up the pace, I could feel his balls hitting against my ass, which meant they weren't far from my Cuck's face. Just the mere thought of that, along with my clit being licked and my pussy being stretched, turned me on to the point that I felt uncontrollable waves being sent through me. My hips started bucking wildly. "Holy fuck!! Oh shiiiittt!" I screamed out.

I could feel my Cuck latching onto my clit with his lips with all his might.

Bull pushed my hips down, forcing my clit further into my Cuck's mouth. Bull's balls were now resting on Cuck's forehead. With my orgasm, Bull drove his shaft deeper and deeper inside of me. "Raquel!! Oh wow! I'm cumming!" he screamed as he pushed himself against my ass. I could feel his cock spasm inside of me, filling me with warm cum.

"Ohhhhh!" he continued as his hips rocked over and over against me. "Ohhh yeah!" Bull finally loosened his grip on my hips.

"Wait!" I called out to Bull. "Slowly. Very very slowly pull out of me. I want your cum to drip onto him." Bull followed my directions; very slowly withdrawing his now softening cock, from deep inside of me.

I now directed my statement to my Cuck, "Do you feel that warm wetness dripping on you?" He shook his head yes, daring not to let go of my clit, which was still in his mouth. "That cum belongs to my Bull. My Bull that just fucked me with the best and biggest cock that has ever been inside this pussy. That's right. The biggest, hardest, most satisfying cock I've ever had."

I could feel warm cum continuing to drip out of me. Now that Bull was no longer inside of me, I lifted myself off my Cuck. I looked down at his caged cock. It was a purple color from straining against the cage this whole time. "Oh, does he want to come out to play?" I said to him as I motioned towards his caged cock. He shook his head yes.

"Bull," I said. "It looks like Cuck wants to cum after watching you rail me." I had pouty lips as I said this, trying to stifle my giggles. "Whatever do you think we should do! Should I let him?!" I was shaking my head no as I asked those questions. Bull just grinned at me. Cuck's eyes were wide with excitement!

"Let me grab something." I said as I dashed over to my dresser. I pulled out my pink vibrator. "I bet this will feel good." I said with a wicked smile.

I straddled myself over his legs. I took the vibrator and laid it just on the underside of his shaft. "Ohhhhhh," Cuck groaned. As soon as I heard him say that, I pulled it away.

"What?!" he questioned.

"Do not speak." I said to him. "Just feel." That was when I returned vibrator on the underside again. As soon as he started to moan, I took it away. We played his scheme over and over with him only being able to stand it for shorter and shorter periods of time. And then I knew he was ready. And when he was, I completely took that vibrator away.

"Oh my God!" He yelled out. He came. Oh, he did cum. But that orgasm was ruined.

"That's right!" I said to him. "I ruined it for you. Ruined it, because you spoke when I told you not to, and then you even questioned. When you do that, you do not get to cum and feel good." I shook my head at him. "Next time, I bet you won't question. And I bet you won't speak when you're not allowed to." I could hear Bull giggling in the background.

"No Madam. I won't question you. And I certainly, will only speak when spoken to." Cuck whispered.

"I'm sorry! I don't think that we could hear you. Bull- could you hear him?" I turned towards Bull to get him to play along. I could feel Cuck's eyes staring at me, pity visible in them.

"No, Raquel. I definitely didn't hear what he said." Bull replied, grinning a very wicked smile.

I directed my question back to my Cuck, "Can you please say that again?! We couldn't hear what you said."

Cuck cleared his throat to stop the shaking in his voice. He used a much firmer voice this time and repeated himself.

"Thank you Cuck. You are excused to go wash up now. The show is over." I stated.

I turned towards Bull. He had started getting dressed. "Raquel." He stated. "Thank you for an amazing evening, and a very wet tight pussy. You taste amazing and have an incredible body. I hope to do this again sometime." He winked at me.

"My pleasure," I said to him. I walked over to him, grabbed his shirt, and pulled him towards me, pushing my tits up against his chest. I laid my lips on his, ran my hands up behind his head, running my tongue inside of his mouth. And when I pulled away, I said, "Definitely again."

With that, Bull left. There I was, standing in my bedroom. I was naked, full of cum, and exhausted from this evening's activities. And I just smiled and thought to myself, I just fucked that amazing Bull- with his BWC, with my Cuck under me- watching everything! Hot damn!! I walked over to my bed and fell onto it backwards. I just stared at the ceiling, beaming, reveling in the night's incredible activities.