Cuckle's Lot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High definition Images flashed to life on several large video screens positioned strategically around the room, ensuring an unobstructed view for all present. The musicians were shrouded in darkness on the main podium. Al except one.

A single downlight bathed the drum-set in a dim glow as the drummer launched into a hypnotic tap, tap, tap of the snare drum. The rhythmic drum solo built gradually in both volume and tempo to a reach a full, pounding crescendo before fading back to a low and rhythmic background beat.

The downlight faded the drummer back into darkness. His low rhythmic beat continued to pulsate.

A lone spotlight swept across the ballroom. It came to rest, falling upon the imposing figure of the evening's Impeccably dressed Master of Ceremonies, who had appeared at a strategically placed rostrum set just inside and to the left of the entrance to the ballroom.

The MC tapped a wooden gavel on the rostrum and bade the seated guests "Ladies and gentlemen. Please be upstanding and join me in welcoming your CEO, Founder and host for this evening. Mr Michael Steele."

The band launched into a rousing chorus of Queen's 'Don't stop me now'. Knowing I was a huge fan of their music, she knew that the lyrics were etched into my mind. Sammy had more than a small hand in selecting that particular song for their grand entrance. Attila wasn't the only one in the room who was very good at what they were doing it seemed. I was impressed.

As well as my mind being played with, the crowd was being played to. And the crowd was loving every second of it. Rapturous applause spontaneously erupting to fill the massive room.

Conversation was halted as every eye in the house turned toward the entrance. Along with every other man in the room, my jaw dropped as I saw the smiling couple turn the corner from the main corridor and confidently enter the ballroom, Sammy holding lightly onto Mikey's arm. The spotlight picked them up and followed their steady procession into and across the room as the applause continued unabated.

There was no doubting that Mikey looked resplendent in his smart bow tie and perfectly tailored evening suit, as they entered the grand entrance. Yet all eyes fell upon the lady on his arm.

My wife looked absolutely amazing. Stunning. Her hair was waved and flowing past the diamond and garnet adorned necklace encircling her perfect neck, cascading on behind her delicate shoulders.

The bright sparkle of the opulently co-ordinated necklace and droplet earring set matched that of her eyes. They emphasised her perfectly coiffured hair and makeup. Her glossed, ruby red lips drew the eye ever down toward a stunning deep red, full length evening gown that accentuated clung-to and hugged her sensuous curves. Its backless cut formed a picturesque window to her perfectly glowing body.

A plunging, sultry V- shaped neckline emphasised and framed her gorgeously uplifted cleavage. The sequin adorned satin dress shimmered, reflecting the sumptuous glow of the ballroom luminaires, an explosion of twinkling stars - as the tight bodice flowed ever downward beyond a sexily ruched waistline to part daringly yet tastefully on the left into a thigh high split skirt.

That split tantalisingly revealed an extraordinarily enticing yet fleeting glimpse of her leg and thigh as her feet glided across the ballroom floor in a pair of matching 4 inch heeled, lattice strapped and rhinestone studded shoes. She was guided to her seat by her partner and lover.

Sammy was radiant. Sammy was awesome.

The intensity of the vibration inside of me increased and changed to a pulsating throb. Sammy was holding the small remote control at her side, in the palm of her left hand. She looked directly at me as they approached the top table. I raised my finger and tapped my chin. My wife flashed a devilish smile, she had confirmed that her toy was working. She turned her full attention to her lover. She was having the time of her life.

She didn't scrub up too bad. Christ, I wanted that woman!

As everybody settled back into their seats, the service staff once more sprang smoothly into action, effortlessly executing perfect service of the three-course menu of the evening, faultlessly accommodating every individual dietary requirement whilst never missing a beat.

As soon as the top table were seated, I stepped forward silently and filled each of Sammy and Mikey's glasses as I had been trained during my crash course session, stepping smartly back to my post once the task was completed.

Neither of them looked at me, nor acknowledged my existence as I did so. But the vibration was stopped. I tapped my chin; aware the Sammy could see me reflected in the crystal table decoration. She nodded subtly, never needing to turn around.

Once the food service was concluded and plates were cleared, the MC did his thing and introduced Mikey to deliver his traditional speech.

As the MC handed over to Mikey, I felt a low tingle in my groin once more. I was soon to discover why he felt the need to do so. He set his phone app to level 7, flashed the screen for me to see, then set it down on the table before him. I wasn't going to misbehave with a level 7 zap headed my way. The Level 5 one that hit me earlier in the day was excruciating enough.

His speech wasn't very long, as he delivered the traditional thanks for all your hard work rubbish that always gets trotted out at these end-of-year company beano nights. Then, whilst he had their attention, he had a 'more personal' announcement to make. If he didn't have anyone's attention before, he certainly did now. Including and perhaps especially mine. As the vibration inside me once again kicked into action, this time cycling through the various programmes at random. I instinctively tapped my chin. Mikey still held the majority of my attention, however.

As he took my wife's right hand and assisted her to rise from her seat and join him, he flashed it in my direction, stroking my wedding and engagement ring on the third finger of her right hand. I was at once confused, angry upset - and erect. "I am the happiest man in this room tonight." He smiled at my wife. Because, this afternoon ladies and gentlemen, I am delighted to announce that this gorgeous, wonderful lady has consented to become my wife!"

The entire room erupted in cheers, applause and congratulatory yells. The band struck up a spontaneous burst of Cliff Richard's "Congratulations" as he took Sammy's left hand to show everyone the fine diamond engagement ring now decorating her wedding finger.

Well, I didn't see that one coming! The only three people in the room who knew that she was already married and to whom were right here. Two of them had no intention of telling anyone that little party pooper snippet of information. And the other one wouldn't dare, even if he was tempted to.

As the congratulations continued to raise the roof of the building, Mikey tugged his right earlobe. I stepped forward, expecting some form of explanation as he moved close to my ear. "I'm going enjoy your wife giving me a nice right-handed cock massage later Cuckles. It'll add that extra bit of frisson as your wedding ring glides over my cock. Especially with you watching it up close eh?"

He smiled as he continued "Now then, you kissed one of my rings earlier today. What you're going to do right now is paint a big congratulatory smile on your face, take Sammy's left hand and plant a nice kiss on my other ring she's wearing. Do it now. And make it convincing please old chap." He held his hand above the screen of the phone sitting in his right hand. He was still smiling broadly.

I turned to face my wife, she smiled that wicked smile of hers once more as she extended her left hand for all to see. I smiled back, puckered up and stepped forward to kiss her new engagement ring." She pulled me into a brief hug as she whispered in my ear "You wanted it. You've got it honey." She stepped back, smiled and turned to kiss Mikey to rapturous cheers from all. All except one that is. I stepped back to my position. Mikey slid his phone back into his jacket pocket - and his hand onto my wife's bottom.

Shortly afterwards, the band struck up as he and Sammy led the first dance of the evening, her favourite romantic waltz. The same as our first dance at our wedding reception several years before - A Spanish Romance. Another 'coincidence'? - No, Sammy was sending me a message.

He allowed another man to cut-in for the second dance in a practised excuse to leave the dance floor and retire for Brandy and chat with his band of four closest friends. I followed closely behind and charged their glasses as directed. Standing close by, ready to re-fill as required.

"You old dog Mikey! You never let on that you were intending to pop the question!" Said Allen, the rotund little man to his left laughed, patting his friend jovially on the back. As he quaffed the free brandy.

"Of course not. The gorgeous lady might have turned me down! Particularly risky asking her today of all days. I'm just relieved that she said yes! That would have put a major downer on proceedings otherwise eh?" Mikey was laughing. "But I don't want you to panic, no wedding presents required just yet - it's not a shotgun wedding. Not for the want of practice though!" They all laughed "And when we do name a day, we'll endeavour to time the wedding for just after you all receive your Annual bonuses. I'm not daft." They erupted in spontaneous guffaws. The kind of laughter that only happens when the Boss cracks a rubbish joke.

He drew his four closest friends together in a semi rugby scrum way that only ex-public schoolboys ever do. "Truth is, I would have popped the question before now, but she had a few problems that needed sorting out first. Her ex-husband has been causing her some problems for a while, pestering her for sex and wanting to get back with her - and all that stalking stuff." He confided.

"Oh dear" said Allan "I'm sorry to hear that. Is she ok? Such a gorgeous lady. I can't blame him for not wanting to lose her, but that's just not cricket."

"No, but it's all over now bar the shouting. Not sure I should go into detail though really." Mikey contemplated for a moment. "Well, after all, If I can't confide in you chaps, who can I confide in on such things eh?" He adopted his best conspiratorial stance "I did some digging and managed to lock in on him. I managed to get a couple of things both on him and to hold over him. I had to give him a short sharp shock pep-talk, Still, I think it got him nicely grounded." Mikey laughed as he pictured Cuckles curled up on that bed.

"Let's just say, he is neutralised and under control. He's in no position to cause either of us any further problems. Not unless he wants to find himself locked up for a long, long time with the stuff I have on him." He tapped the side of his nose in a time-honoured 'say nothing' gesture.

He chuckled as he continued "Once he realised his situation, he completely changed from being a pain in the arse to becoming a bit of an arse-licker in fact." They all erupted in hysterics. Mikey threw a glance in my direction to assure himself that I was hearing every word. He was really, really enjoying this. His friends being seven sheets to the wind allowed him to get away with the thinly veiled allusions.

Mikey tutted and shook his head from side to side sagely. "Well, we all know that once a guy becomes an arse-licker, it's game-over for him as far as self-esteem goes. Still it was fun. At the end of the day, he inadvertently did me a favour. Sammy was very, grateful for my assistance - if you get my drift! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink eh! - Getting him under control opened doors for me. And now, she is all mine!" He flashed a triumphal grin.

Mikey winked at the gathered throng and tapped his nose again. "I'm not about to let a gorgeous, sexy and wonderful woman like her slip through my hands now that I've got her. So, he's going to have to learn to suck it up. Speaking of which, I think another brandy is called for!" he announced, emptying his glass and tilting it in my direction, "Then I'm going to find and rescue the lovely lady from the clutches of your womenfolk before they tell her all my secrets." He smiled broadly at the group and gestured to me to refill their glasses. "Make mine a large one please Cuckles" I duly filled Mikey's glass with cold tea, and circled the others charging their glasses with cognac. They all followed suit and went large.

To ensure that they didn't discover Mikey's tea total evening secret, I took the tea filled decanter with me as I had been told to and I followed Mikey back to the top table.

As we wended our way through the packed room, Mikey steered me off to a quiet corridor. "Well? I hope you're enjoying yourself Cuckles." He said with mock sincerity. "I have to say, when Sammy first broached your little fantasy idea with me earlier in the year, I didn't really know what this cuckoldry thing of yours was all about. But, once I started researching it, I found that the concept has real potential to perfectly fit my life. But only if we do it right. With the Cuck under total control. I think we have that under way now." He patted my groin.

He rested his hand there briefly as he added "Having said that, you're going to be developed much, much further than so far. Sammy and I both know where this is headed, you can only wonder, eh? Suffice to say that it starts with lots more arse licking duties amongst others on the agenda. I wonder whether the reality will be as enjoyable as the fantasy." He made it clear that I had no choice in the matter. It was a done deal. He winked, patted my arse and turned the corner back into the throng.

The guests had by now copiously availed themselves of the amenities from the hospitality bar and table service. I was accosted half way across the room by an attractive, if somewhat tipsy lady of a certain age who pulled me onto the dancefloor and proffered her room number, "If you would like any help with that problem of yours." She winked and glanced down at my groin bulge. I thanked her politely and made my escape. Oh boy but would she have been in for a disappointment!

Returning to my post, I placed the decanter on the floor for disposal by the appointed sommelier. Sammy welcomed me back with a new pattern to the buzzing vibration. My bulge grew even more obvious, making it safer to stay at my post than venture into the hordes again.

Mikey's glass was empty. I stepped forward and filled it with sparkling apple juice then stepped across to fill Sammy's glass with Champagne. She made a special ritual of stroking her new diamond ring as she took the glass from me and said "Theirs a good little Cuckles. I'm going to get used to this subservience. I like it. I like it lots. Just you wait till we get home to my toys."

As I stepped back to my allotted position, thinking about nothing other than her collection of leather and pvc dominatrix outfits, and myriad of flails and strap-ons, she switched the vibration to maximum setting. Sammy stifled a giggle as I tapped my chin once more and felt my knees begin to shake. Oh yes, she certainly was enjoying this.

Mikey tugged his right earlobe once more. I stepped forward to receive his instructions. "We'll be leaving in a moment. When we do, you will return to your room and wait for me to call on the room phone."

"Very good Sir." I replied in the most subservient manner I could muster. Sammy smiled her approval.

A few minutes later they rose to leave. As they made their way out of the room, they were accosted by several guests, wishing them well on their engagement and congratulating them in person. It was clear that some of the ladies were more than a little peeved that she had 'blagged the big prize' they had been hoping to hook for themselves. It had to be said, none of them were a match for Sammy.

I followed them out of the room, peeling off to use the stairs, since a glance from Mikey made it clear that I wasn't welcome in the lift.

12