Cuckold Birthday Pt. 05

Story Info
The grand finale of the perverted day.
824 words
3.41
15k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought he would fuck her mouth again. We'd already seen in porn movies the actors immediately putting his cocks from the girl's ass into her mouth. True, Laura had always been horrified by these, but after the events of tonight, I wouldn't have been surprised at all if she would have done this, too. My love, the mother of my children had just turned into a dick-hungry bitch in the last few hours, and now she was kneeling in front of us, panting, satisfied. Her makeup was now smeared beyond recognition, her sloppy locks clinging to her face.

"Come on, my little whore," our guest grabbed her hair again, for the umpteenth time today. He started toward the full-wall mirror placed on the living room wall, and my wife obediently followed him on all fours like a real bitch. As she crawled away, I could see the white, sticky river of sperm leaking from her pussy onto her thigh. Of course, it was already impossible to distinguish if the dense liquid came from me or from this stranger stallion.

"Just look at yourself!" He ordered my wife. Laura looked into her own eyes in the mirror: she looked at her sweaty face, her smudgy skin, and her gaze wandered to the double dose of semen trickling down her thighs as well. "That's what you wanted, right?" the stripper asked.

"Yes..." it blurted out from Laura. "It was so damn good!" she said.

"Then watch this!" the guy stated, jerking his throbbing cock for the last few times. He shoved Laura's face onto the mirror with his free hand and began to come with a deep growl. The white shots flew one after the other from his reddish cock on my wife's face, hair, and the mirror glass, which doubled the sight. Laura greeted the thick liquid with bright eyes, and a satisfied humming. By the time he squeezed everything out of himself, his semen accurately marked both the mirror of our living room and my wife's flushed face. Our guest, on the other hand, stood proudly above her, and ordered her with a ruling voice.

"And now clean it up!"

Laura turned obediently to the mirror. She held out her tongue and some sperm was already dripping on it from her lips. She swallowed them quickly, then began to lap the mirror. She gathered all the semen with big, thorough, elongated circles, her tongue leaving thick streaks of saliva on the surface of the mirror. The stripper clearly didn't care about the spots, he was watching my lovely, humiliated wife with a satisfied, panting grin.

I let my head back and closed my eyes. It was a very hard morning: Laura had satisfied me three times, true, but my limbs were getting numb in the handcuffs and my jaw was already aching from the ball gag in my mouth. Besides, the mixture of sperm began to dry on my cock and sack.

I listened with closed eyes as our guest picked up his stuff and got dressed. Glancing at the door, I could see my wife following him to the door. An opaque streak of semen was visibly trickling down on her thigh.

"Thank you very much," I heard Laura's gratitude. "Anita was right, you're just wonderful!"

"Thank you, it was great!" the guy stated, gesturing to me, "You have a great wife, man!" Then he turned back to Laura. "If you ever need a little more... help, you know my number!"

"I know for sure," Laura replied with a chuckle, and planted a kiss on the guy's cheek while standing on her toes. They looked into each other's eyes for a moment, then their lips joined in a wild, salivating kiss. Brad pulled my wife's sperm covered, sweaty body to himself by her butt, and Laura leaned to the guy's neck giggling.

This intensive kissing took quite a long time, and I could have bet that the guy's cock was already getting hard again. Mine was getting filled with blood again, for sure, despite the fact that this morning I had been completely worn out. Then our guest opened the door, stepped out, then turned one last time and said to my wife from the hallway:

"Spread your legs!"

Laura obediently spread, not caring whether a neighbor passing by sees her. She even put her hands on her hip, letting the guy take a photo with his cell phone. She even turned to the side and bent over a bit. Brad took the pics with a grin, then threw another kiss and left.

My wife closed the door and leaned on it for a while. She took some big breaths, then walked over to me and stood in a small splinter. She was an incredible sight in her torn stockings, her sperm covered face, elf-locks. There was a satisfied smile on her face, as she asked:

"Wasn't this better than a cake?"