All Comments on 'Cuckold Birthday Pt. 05'

by sandymonroe

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

No. It was about as disgusting as being covered in cow manure.

I mean, she’s only his wife, the mother of their children and the person he promised to live and cherish….not sure where being treated like a piece of shit factored into their wedding vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabuleux cadeau d'anniversaire. Quel cocu n'a pas rêvé de vivre cette situation. On aimerait une suite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With a bitch skank wife like this who needs enemies. What a fucked up nightmare. Cuckoldry and humiliation should never be part of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope this series is over. I like cuck stories but only when there is some substance and not just standard tropes written badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate to point this out BUT, every day there are millions of women out there getting the fucking of their lives.

The thing is, none of them would ask him for support or would humiliate him.

The old LW razor is "Is he better off with or without her". I would say WITHOUT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is only too obvious that the writer hates men.

Not a single male in her "story" is worth remembering.

Every male is a sack of shit.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

good ending, but needed to be longer, and more after the fact interaction between husband and wife. Maybe just another short chapter of nothing but that

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Yet another horrible story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, bring the bucket. No, better open your mouth, I must vomit. Try to enjoy stupid divorced cunt !

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sort of a parody of an erotic story, without anything slightly erotic about it, start to finish.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

And for her birthday surprise, she was too put into handcuffs and carted off to the local police station where she and Brad were charged with wrongful imprisonment and sexual assault. Her card was delivered in a large brown envelope, titled petition for divorce.

While I don't have an issue with well written cuck stories, poorly written stories where there is no consent, no previous discussion, just a dumb wife ASSuming that because he watched wife sharing porn he wants to share her, it's an overused, lazy trope and never is there a question that the husband wants to be the bull. She is not carrying out his fantasy (she wouldn't know, she hasn't asked him), she is cheating (doing it in front of him, but still cheating), and he has no way to object or call a time out.... very risky game she's playing.

I was hoping there would be something about the aftermath, but it seems that would be hoping for a bit too much imagination.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Une merde putride du premier au dernier. Les cocus sucent toujours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a pitiful story couldn’t even make a whole page out of this shit so half page of shit one star

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkover 1 year ago

I think it needs another part or two to wrap it up. It needs to come full circle. Started with it being all about the husband, then went to the fantasy, and should end back to being all about him.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The pitiful little incel trolls hate this stuff

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Chick author another reason I never read female anything.. Immorality depravity to a new level . You have to be pretty twisted inside to Play the cockled cheating game (Family unit destruction) destruction of the male being. For fucking what ? How and the hell can a flesh sleeve be that big a part of your life. Are we really that simple minded.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lucky hubby if only my wife could be so imaginative

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

scratch another author off the list

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great read if only my wife would do the same thing. Only thing missing Brad did not get to fuck the husband as well, and make him a sissy faggot as thats will be his role in his new life, just to clean up her cunt thats full of Brads cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandymonroe@sandymonroe
NEW CUCKOLD BOOK: Just a Little Favor: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1481432 Cuckold Birthday - a story of a strange day: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1089324 Porn novels and stories: Office Sluts 1: The First Weeks (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/30...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES