All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles #14: Sam Pt. 3'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot as usual

You've done it again. A hot sexy well written story. Is Heather going to bring Rob back? Maybe Sam & Rob together? A new story soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More frequent please

Pls update more frequently so that the continuity is maintained. I like the story. Think the Rick series was better though. Like the way the couple plays and hope you will write longer chapters.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
A Lot of Cuck

I must agree with the some comments that there is a lot of cuckold stories on Lit at the moment.

I read the cuck stories for 2 reasons, the emotional aspect of the husband I am trying to understand. Thst he wants his wife to have physical pleasure. Secondly I am hoping the cuck fights back a reclaims his women.

I hope the author can write into the story that Dave has dome new drugs or other medical procedure to give him his 8inch cock back. Then Heather can introduce Dave to FFM 3sums for all the support he has given her.

Also as a thought, why allow Dave to wear a strapon to have sex with Heather ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too many willing cuckolds

I agree with the previous commentators about the number of cuckold stories on Lit at the moment. And a lot of them have ended up in Loving Wives while I feel they should be in Fetish or elsewhere. And I always struggle with the stories that have the men allowing themselves to be cuckolds and not doing something about it. Even for fiction there seem to be a lot of authors dreaming about spineless men walking around. Not a single story has ever explained why a man would accept the situation - the threat to his marriage and his willingness to accept the health risks, let alone the disrespect his wife is heaping upon him. Being a cuckold makes no sense.

catphan8catphan8over 10 years ago
RE: Too many williing cuckolds

This was the best comment I have ever read after one of these fetish stories. I feel the exact same way and will never be able to understand how in the world this would be even the slightest bit enjoyable. On the contrary it seems like a world of hell that would only be reserved for the worst of the worst. Kind of like tartarus was in Greek Hades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What happened to the next chapter?

Hey Deltonaman,

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter. Why the long break? You're doing well and Sam has the potential to be another Rick. Hope you will post soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please

Why did you stop? Please continue this series.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

So happy to see this cuckold crap end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES