All Comments on 'Cuckold Couple Ch. 05: First Stranger'

by CuckoldingCouple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
If I was Alan and my wife and her lover expected me to suck his cock

He would be picking his teeth off the floor. And she would be looking for a divorce attorney.

Now if Alan is a closet queer and is turned on by sucking some cock, well that a kettle of a different fish. Maybe he is a homosexual who hasn’t realized it yet and that’s ok. Come on out of the closet Alan, it’s dark in there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

A great story so far! I think I will have to send this to my wife and the Bull she's hoping to play with, as a great example of a first date. Except for Alan not being there :)

Looking forward to the next one!

funcpl124funcpl124almost 5 years ago
Amazingly hot cuckold story about a loving married couple!

I do hope that you keep building on this incredibly hot story for a few more chapters as you have my horny attention. This was an extremely exciting chapter, since it dealt with being cuckolded by a stranger, bareback who has a kinky mind and willing to share some bisexual experiences with the married couple.

Look forward to more! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What A Crock!

If this is representative of where your mind is, please get professional counseling at your earliest opportunity.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Scores

I see that except for a blip on chapter 2, the scores have gone down with each chapter. That should tell you something.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Don't

I just don't think a cuckold could get any stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It is a hot story but for me it’s fiction fantasy which is great in loving relationships. What I will never understand is when there is love between the couple or the fact that a man wants other men to please his wife , use her sexually however they want . That I feel is and I’m not trying to be mean abnormal. I feel a man that wants that really needs psychiatric care. I understand why the wife would want it. She can get cock after cock to satisfy her and she can get more control over the screwed up mind of her husband. Even if it was swaps only and I was fucking another guys hot wife while he fucked mine would never work for me. Why would any man want another guy to have the opportunity to fuck his wife. New sex is great so what if he’s better with her, makes her cum easier, has a longer or fatter cock that hits spots better or emotionally she connects with him than your marriage is now shit. I really feel that cucking, swinging and swapping will all 90% of the time end the marriage and the small hand full of people I know that have tried are proof of that. Even here the guy is pushing his position and dominance over her and hubby . He wants hubby there to watch and see he fucks the wife better and wants to fuck her virgin ass in front of him and have her agree it’s only for his cock . He will also be humiliating and disrespecting hubby while controlling the wife who will get off even better at how the guy fucking her is makes her beg for his cock while he abuses and humiliated her hubby who can’t really satisfy her anymore. Another cock or pussy will never fix what’s missing in a marriage but only push it apart. It’s like when in this case a girl who happened to be very slutty for years before settling down will say that it all made me the person I am today. My response to her was so your telling me that the dusty cocks you fucked are making up the person you are , they by using your body as a fuck toy moulded and developed the person you are today. I than said I’d really believe you own excuses of acting like a hooker for 8 years than I guess you will tell your three kids about you a what they should do to help themselves develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Out of odor

Interesting typo when he apologizes for wanting anal. Out of odor. Maybe that was intentional.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
I don't think the typo was intentional.

Whether the intent was "order" or "odor", it was misspelled "oder". Typos aside, there are more serious things amiss. They make a big fuss about sending pics of Angela in various states of undress to a stranger, but then they have no issues giving their home address to said stranger.

The stranger, a professional experienced bull, sends a package with sexy clothes for her, but instead of a bra he sends - tape for her boobs??? It is so sexy when they later get their fingers all sticky removing the tape.

Alan thinks it is appropriate if the first meeting is just between his wife and the bull. Why not meeting beforehand, to check whether the person is indeed who they claim to be and establish some measure of trust and discuss the rules before committing to a date? Still, somewhat concerned about Angela's safety, Alan sticks around in the bar until she sends him home, because she can always call him if she gets in trouble. Right. The stranger would certainly be considerate enough not to damage or take away her phone if he intended to harm her. And if she manages to call for help, it might be practical if hubby stayed nearby.

It is nice that the professional bull has excellent oral skills, but that's something a loving husband, cuckold or not, should strive to get good at as well. And the best way of finding out whether a woman is into anal sex is by sticking a finger in her ass and see what happens. If she doesn't like it, she will be convinced soon enough, because it is a well-established bull/hotwife privilege that a cuckold never gets.

People are free to explore whatever they like, as long as it is safe, sane and consensual. This couple seems to take their clues about the lifestyle from the internet and from strangers rather than deciding things for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this couples progression from FWB to her meeting a Bull. She is everything a husband could wish for in a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first four parts of this work are about a consensual cuckolding relationship where both husband and wife are getting intense pleasure from it, then half way down the first page of part five Angela is discussing with her 'bull' the possibility of not only introducing gay sex between hubby and bull ( a most unwelcome development, IMO) but also coercing hubby into it if he offers any objection despite wife's belief that hubby wouldn't fancy the idea. How did this change from a tittilating tale about bringing a bit of kink into a strong, loving marriage to a dark missive of rape, assault and forced homosexuality? The latter is absolutely NOT what I signed up for when I started reading this series and I'm hugely disappointed that I've been forced to stop reading it.

BigDee44BigDee4410 months ago

Nobody seems to entertain the idea that every person has their own viewpoint and, probably agenda. So they invite a third person into a relationship and are shocked, surprised, or pissed off that things have suddenly changed. Add the notion that a Bull is likely more dominant than the inviting couple, and you get altered expectations. Code for “angst”, and to the highest degree. Nobody in these stories seems to ever back out. The wives are always Gaga over the bull and seem to lose sight of the love for their partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldingCouple@CuckoldingCouple
389 Followers
Hi, I'm Alan and my wife's name is Angela, we have been married 25 years. I am 57 and Angela is 46, we are a professional couple and have no children by choice. We have had a cuckold lifestyle for just over three years and my wife has a few regular lovers for sex. Also she occ...