Cuckold Couple Ch. 05: First Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would it be okay if I went down on you?" he said gasping.

I was caught in the moment and just uttered the words, "err, errmm, yes that's fine."

He kissed all the way down my abdomen, adjusting himself and kneeling between my legs. His hands gripped either side of my panties, he tugged on them, I wasn't going to ask him to stop this time.

"I think it's time to let your husband know that everything is going well, don't you?"

"Okay, I think he would enjoy us teasing him," I said passing my phone to Ben.

Ben gently eased my legs slightly apart.

"Lift you head Angela, so he is quite sure it's you."

I smiled as I did so, the flash went and Ben began typing a message to send with the picture.

"Your wife, so beautiful, so...shaved..., so wet..., so submissive and ready."

He tossed my phone to one side and that's when he started to pleasure me. His head was soon between my legs with his face buried in to my pussy. He teased me with his tongue as it circled my clit. I could feel his fingers spreading my labia before pushing deep inside me. I was in heaven, sex had never felt this good before, I could orgasm at any moment, the pleasure was that intense.

I wanted him inside me, I wanted him to have me, I was shaking all over. I cried out, "Ben, I want you, make love to me now."

"Is that nice, does it feel good," was his reply.

"Oh Ben, have me," I gasped out.

"Beg me for it, beg me to fuck you," he said with a masterly tone.

"Don't be silly, just have me now," I gasped impatiently.

He looked up at me, and repeated the request.

"Beg me," he said arrogantly.

"Okay, if that's what you want, come on please Ben, please fuck me," I begged so submissively and as I did I spread my legs as widely as I could, inviting him to have me.

He positioned himself between my legs, stopping briefly. He took a deep breath, looked down at me and said, "just beautiful, gorgeous body sweetheart," and without another word pushed his cock deep in to me. I almost climaxed as soon as he penetrated me. His hands glided across my oiled breasts, massaging them as he fucked me. He lowered himself, his chest pushed in to mine as he kissed me gently. He was an incredible kisser, I opened my mouth to respond, our tongues entwined.

We had sex for what seemed like ages, it was beautiful sex, so sensuous. His cock was a fair bit smaller than Pete but bigger than Alan's, but more importantly he knew how to pleasure a woman. Pete was far more rough, selfish and domineering which I really did enjoy occasionally.

This was exactly what I had been searching for and very curious of. I knew I would continue searching for new lovers and hopefully Alan wouldn't tire of his role in this journey.

Ben and I were really going at it now, I couldn't hold back and didn't want to, I screamed out as I orgasmed. Ben responded by gripping me tightly, he pumped harder and deeper, I could feel his cum spurt in to me as he moaned out.

"Oh Angela, that was fucking beautiful," he gasped

Ben rolled off, and laying next to me, we were both breathing heavily from the exertion. I lie back, with my eyes closed, as I did I noticed a flash of light.

"What are you up to Ben," I queried opening my eyes quickly.

"Nothing much," he replied with a mischievous grin, "just and update for your husband.

"Hopefully this won't be too much for him," he said as he typed a text message on my phone.

Ben had taken a close up of my pussy, clearly showing his semen seeping from me, the message read;

#I used your wife!!

"Hi Alan, thank you for sharing your horny wife with me today, I will convince her to meet for another date very soon. I will be very disappointed if you do not accompany her next time, I know you will enjoy watching us!"

Ben helped me off the bed and suggested we take a shower to wash off the massage oils. He covered me in shower creme and rubbed it all over paying particular attention to my most sensitive areas. In wasn't long before we were kissing and writhing together.

"Come on let's go back to bed, I want you one more time," he gasped

He pushed me face down on the bed, I quickly spread my legs wide, I was aching to feel him inside me once more.

He was already hard and pushed deep in to my pussy making me gasp and moan out. Without warning he tried to ease his finger into my bottom, my instant reaction was to clench my ass cheeks together.

"What do you think your doing?" I screamed out.

"Sorry, is the back door open love?" he said in an apologetic tone.

"What do you want from me?" I queried.

"I want anal sex love, I want to penetrate that gorgeous tight ass of yours, please let me sweetheart. You must have done it before sometime, I will be very gentle."

I was mortified at his request, saying, "no I haven't and no you can't."

"Okay, I understand," he said dejectedly, but just the thought of anal sex seemed to drive him on. It was frantic sex after my refusal and I must admit just the thought of letting him do that to me made me scream out as I climaxed with Ben cumming again soon after.

Ben was quick to apologise, "sorry about the unusual request, it was out of oder of me Angela."

We were both still breathing heavily.

"That's okay, I was a little taken aback, just not something I was expecting to do." I was curious though and asked him if he enjoyed that sort of thing.

"Yes, I do, I do enjoy it, I find it such a submissive act. I have had some hotwives who have agreed to do it just to please me."

I was even more curious now, "do they tell their husbands."

Ben answered with a big smile, "yes, the husbands love the idea and want to hear all the details. The majority of my hotwives save the anal sex privilege for me only, the husband is not granted that pleasure."

It fell silent, he could see I was struggling to process it all, then he asked," If Alan was here, would you re-consider and try it just the once, his presence may help you feel less vulnerable. I would stop at any point should you wish me to, you may actually enjoy it as well."

I thought it best to leave the subject unanswered and agreed to think about it. I didn't let on how much I wanted to see him again and just said, "we'll see."

"Please Angela, at least think about it, anyway we had better get a move on now, I have to go back to work and you need to go home and back to your husband," Ben said.

He dressed much more quickly than I did, we kissed and promised we would text each other. With that he left closing the door behind him.

I was alone in the hotel room now and that was a good thing, it gave me the opportunity to reflect on what had just happened. It was almost ten o'clock, I had been with Ben since six and at least two and a half hours in the bedroom with him.

I text Alan and asked him to pick me up outside the hotel, he replied instantly to confirm he would, adding, 'great pictures by the way' with a smiley. Hope it went well?

I knew he wanted a reply and text back, 'he's a very considerate lover'!

I knew it wouldn't be too long before he arrived so I began dressing, also knowing he wouldn't want me to shower first. I pulled on the panties and the stockings, the tape on the dress was useless so I covered myself with the shawl again and headed down to reception.

Alan was punctual as always, we went straight home to bed. Alan couldn't wait to make love to me, he was all over me. I wanted him too, it made us feel so horny after he had shared me. He climaxed so quickly, apologising for his lack of control, I was okay with it as Ben had only just finished with me one hour before that. We kissed and hugged and fell asleep in each others arms.

12