Cuckold Couples Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I did. However; I only had to worry about the risk for a few months, not years," Deanna explained. "We also had a false alarm. That's why I did the research to discover my CycleBeads."

"I remember when you first started using them. I hated having to abstain from days eight to nineteen. I thought that my balls were going to turn blue," David complained melodramatically.

"It wasn't that bad," Deanna asserted. "We did other things when I was in my fertile phase."

David tentatively asked, "what did you do for birth control before I started courting you? Did you use condoms?"

David was surprised that his wife was willing to discuss the almost taboo subject. "When I serendipitously lost my virginity to my high School boyfriend after my Junior prom, I just had to trust him to pull out. It seemed to work so that is what we used. I actually experimented with condoms after I had a late period back when I was a Junior in college. Maybe it was the guilt, but I hated the unnatural sensation. The guy that I was dating at the time also kept having trouble with the condom breaking," Deanna explained. "I decided that it was safer as well as more pleasurable to just revert to the Pull and Pray method."

"I never had trouble with condoms breaking. Either your old boyfriend was doing something wrong or it was because he was hung like a horse," David insisted resentfully.

Deanna blushed with embarrassment. "He was rather well endowed," she reluctantly confessed. She knew damn well that David had known who her old boyfriend was. Even if David hadn't ever seen him in the locker room showers, he had heard about his reputation.

David asked with embarrassment and resentment, "so you aren't willing to risk it with your husband, but you were willing to risk it with your equine stud because you enjoyed his bigger cock?"

"You shouldn't ask me that," Deanna protested. "I actually stopped dating him because I couldn't trust him to pull out. That is when I vowed to repent."

David asked resentfully, "so you were willing to date me only after you became a born again virgin?"

Deanna leaned over to kiss her husband lovingly then said, "I started to date you because his reaction made me realize that I should find myself a man who would be a loving husband and devoted father rather than just a great fuck. I didn't want another selfish stud who would gallantly offer to drive me to an abortionist."

Any reply Dave might have made was silenced by his father bellowing that breakfast was served. Grateful for an escape from the escalating argument, Deanna quickly pulled her nightgown down, crawled out of bed, then donned her robe and slippers. Her parents-in-law were in the kitchen. It wasn't until Dave's mother smiled at her with bemusement that Deanna realized that she smelled like semen. She blushed with renewed embarrassment, but rationalized that it was really okay because she was married and it had been three weeks since she'd been with her husband. The evidence that they'd been intimate might alleviate any speculations that had been provoked by overhearing their bickering.

Dave found himself contemplating their situation as they were on the Interstate heading home. Their Christmas vacation had been brief. Deanna needed to return to the hospital by midnight. She was exploiting the opportunity to get some more sleep. This enabled Dave to shamelessly admire the site of her as she was wearing yoga pants and a knit turtleneck. Her prominent cameltoe and protruding nipples were once again making it obvious that she was once again going braless as well as commando. She'd lost most of the extra weight that she had retained during three pregnancies, actually four if he counted the miscarriage. He wouldn't want to loose her even if she didn't look more alluring than she had in years.

Dave's introspections were interrupted by a sudden surge in the reading on the radiation meter. At a dose rate of only a few millirems per hour, the increased radiation was not a serious threat as long as it wasn't to persistant. However; in the absence of an unlikely meteorological anomaly, the Geiger Counter revealed that someone had recently detonated another nuke somewhere. He didn't know if the detonation had occurred hours ago and therefore somewhere somewhat close, or weeks ago somewhere on another continent. He did know that no one could trust the Harris administration to be honest about it. The Technology Titans had become far to adept at censorship to allow the truth to be revealed on the internet either unless it was their approved truth.

Dave knew that if he could take some air samples, he could measure the isotope ratios. That would enable him to estimate how long ago and approximately how far away the most recent detonation had occurred. He had employed the same technique years ago to detect the recurring recriticalities at Fukoshima. He also had contacts with people who might be willing to reveal what the surveilance satellites had detected. The most likely explanation was that Israel and Iran were taking pot shots at each other again. Nuclear War Four might be boiling over.

Dave waited until they had pulled over at a rest stop and taken care of business before asking the question that had been haunting him for months, "do you want a divorce?"

Deanna wasn't as surprised or scandalized by Dave's question as she should have been. That question had been haunting her in recent months. She took time to think before she answered. "I'm not certain," Deanna answered honestly. "I know that I'm unhappy and so are you. I also know that part of our problem is the stress of the pandemic and the wars. I'd hate to make any irrevocable decisions until things have settled down."

She nervously continued when Dave didn't respond, "I was thinking maybe something like a discrete, trial separation. With the kids staying at the ranch and you away on business all the time, it is as if we are almost already separated anyway. It would be nothing official, just an acknowledgement to each other that we're considering divorce and exploring our options. No one else would need to know."

Dave asked, "you mean that you'd be free to date other men?"

Deanna responded, "I mean that we'd both be free to date other people. That way we could know if our problem is just us or the stress that we're going through. We'd have to agree to keep the dating casual so that we don't develop any emotional entanglements unless we have agreed to divorce."

"Given my job, there isn't much chance that I'd have any opportunities to date other people unless I turned gay. You'd be the only one who was really free to date other people," Dave replied. After a few moments of silence he nervously asked, "would this mean that I'd stop coming home on weekends?"

"No. I don't think so," Deanna replied. "I'd want us to maintain at least some connection with each other. That would give us at least a chance to salvage our marriage. Maybe the acknowledgement that divorce is a possibility will motivate us to work through our issues."

"Maybe a trial separation would help our marriage. However; it could also destroy our marriage. I don't want to make an impulsive decision," David explained.

After driving a dozen more miles David suggested, "maybe we should just quit. We could quit our jobs, sell our house for whatever we could get for it, then move to the ranch to be with our children."

"You know that can't happen," Deanna replied. "There is no way that the military would allow you to quit your job. They might even shoot you to keep you quiet. The Pandemic Appropriation Act also gives the government authority to compel healthcare professionals to treat Covidvirus patients. Given the toll that the latest variant of the Plague is taking on doctors as well as nurses, there is no way that they would allow me to retire. They wouldn't shoot me, but I would be sharing a prison cell with some macho bull dyke or tranny who would had been encouraged to have their way with me until I relented."

David couldn't rebut Deanna's argument. The government didn't even attempt to deny the rumors about what happened to the most talented people who attempted to deny their services to society. The proletariat could not permit Atlas to shrug. Atlas, like Prometheus, was in chains.

David finally replied, "with any luck they'll let me come home on the thirteenth or fourteenth." He counted the days in his head. "You should be early enough in your cycle to be safe then. Hopefully; not having to worry about getting pregnant will enable you to relax and enjoy yourself more. If we're still having the same problems, we can talk about a separation."

12