All Comments on 'Cuckold Talk: Are You Sure?'

by stevessv

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

Sorry dude but your submission is just another example of formulaic cuck wimp hubby stories that pervade LW. Not remotely erotic. Wife having hub by his balls and feeding him creampies for a year...mmmmmm that smacks of love NOT!!!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I think some of my brain cells left me when I read this ..

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

"I didn't want to say anything because your pussy often tastes different."

.

Many different tastes. From many different bulls, oh clueless hubby...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting change of events. What a fool and a sly fox for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nowhere in this does she say she loves her husband. So, why did she marry him in the first place? One star.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea, but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Title says it all. Hot as a fantasy where all the variables can be controlled. Is this one real, or is she just setting her husband up for more humiliation when Edward says WTF, man! Hasn't happened. And then SHE--in total control of him and his fantasies--makes the decision for real right in front of him. Which is another cuckold trip in itself. Lots of ways this could go...and already has. Kudos on your creativity and the finesse you've shown in the simple back and forth conversation. Quesiness, excitement, humiliation, loss of control.

Well done. Well done. 5 of 5. More please.

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021over 1 year ago

WOW…. That was terrible!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

Gotta give this to the author: just when you thought his male MC couldn't be more pathetic, his creator somehow managed to find multiple lower levels of 'patheticness' the husband could sink into.

Honestly, you gotta be talented to pull off such a stunt. No way you will get a high score from me for this trash, stevessv... but, in this instance, you got a little bit of my respect. A tiny, little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good dialogue, love how it played out. By the end I was into it. She’s got what she wants and so does he.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Great story. I would love to read how he thanked Edward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two awful human beings, probably deserve each other. Are real man would kick this lying slut to the curb. He got what he deserved and hopefully, they can now share some STD's!

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

I just don't get it

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Mate, there are writing courses where a person can learn how to structure stories. How to present them with correct, standard writing, using sentences, paragraphs etc. Also, without using stupid headings for each of the two people talking. You could have eliminated at least 20% of your text by simply deleting all those Wife/Husband headings. Do you think your readers are so stupid they can't work out from whom the speech is coming?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Garbage. Put this in fetish

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Learn how to punctuate dialog.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Hubby got played, because he thought he could stage this for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone put in "real man would kick this lying slut to the curb", no a real man would never ever want to be a cuckold in the first place.

itsnotjustmeitsnotjustmeover 1 year ago

Awesome conversation!!!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

That woman does not respect her husband. Disgusting.

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Excellent. Superb dialogue carried the story with ease without the author feeling the need to lace it with salacious and boring depictions of sex.

MSKeslerMSKeslerover 1 year ago

Delicious! A very realistic scenario. If you really want to cuckold, it must be understood that the woman should make the rules. It needs spontaneity, and she needs the freedom to pursue her desires. A controlling cuckold knows not what he wants

AhboomAhboomover 1 year ago

Hmm i liked it. Looking forward to part 2. Hoping to see how her relationship with Ed progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Skanky, slimy people

billy2002billy2002over 1 year ago

I liked it, apart from I think the husband would be more outraged over her "secret" affair, even though she "wanted" to be caught. The structure could also do with smarting up, and how about giving them names rather than Wife & Husband all the way through. I second Anthony1965, let's have a pt2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need to learn the basics of writing in English. If you can't be bothered to do that then very few people will want to read your stories. The choice is yours.

Happy2pervHappy2pervover 1 year ago

Stopped too soon!

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316over 1 year ago

Reading this out loud first will help you create a better flow.

jesemmojesemmoover 1 year ago

What a piece of Crap!!!!

i122i122over 1 year ago

Been there done that. Some wives like my x would rather cheat behind their husbands back than be honest with him and openly fuck others. Like they say”it’s now cheating if my husband knows”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How disgusting.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT STORY!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FFS. There are very, very few men who want to be cucks, so put this crap in FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible writing and terrible characters does make for a good story.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Does more evidence need to be shown that cuckolds are degenerate idiots and women who take advantage of this mental illness are just cheating whores?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid conversation. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

First: I loved the all dialog treatment of the story - an easy five stars

Second: I loved the truly clueless comments from those who decried the author's writing style and also those who complained about the woman's immorality. To latter I can only say that (1) it's fiction (you do know what the word fiction means, don't you?) and you knew what the story was about - or should have - a couple of lines into it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Who writes dialogue like this? Half of a story is the context, the commentary and the things that make the words come alive. I think every writer formulates dialogue ad-hoc, but once added to a story, they add the attributions, the emotives and the other things which tailor the dialogue to a character. Even in radio drama, there is voice inflection, volume and quality, as well as character interaction and sound effects. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was great. In most cases, it’s the man’s fantasy so it’s no surprise he’s trying to control how it plays out. The reality is his wife or girlfriend also has a mind of her own. What he fantasizes about isn’t what she fantasizes about. He’s trying to script everything while she wants to use her own script. He did get her to fulfill his fantasy, just not on his terms, but hers. He’s outraged, hurt, humiliated, and he’s HARD. At the end, she is the oak and he’s the willow. He’ll pick up the phone and thank Edward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the problem I have with any couple being involved in a "cuckold" lifestyle. It is always unequal. The wife fucks who she wants. The wife degrades and belittles and humiliates the husband. The wife then tells all his friends and family and work colleagues that he is a wimp and a cuck and that he doesn't satisfy her anymore. Even after all this abuse from the wife any man with any pride would either kill the wife or simply walk away. Let the wife be who she wants to be. No truly loving wife would cuck their husband in such a way. At least if she had any love for her husband she would slap him around the face and then tell him to forget about her fucking around. Of course there are some very messed up men on this site. And the fact that men like this exist is just as scary as women like this exsist. A wife cuckolding their husband is mental cruelty and abuse. A cuckold husband agreeing to be cucked means they are mentally ill and no one should abuse mentally ill people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not wort the time it to reading, just crap

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I found it difficult to read!

3

Eze325Eze325over 1 year ago

Love it hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awful! More cuck, limp dick, bullshit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mostly guys I know that let there wives fuck others only do it because they could care less and gives them opportunities to fuck others with the excuse they do also

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Dialogue was nicely done, but her humiliation of telling his to thank her lover was over the top!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damnnnnn…. good story! 🍆🥵

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife gets royally fucked by her boss and I've thanked him. I lived my cuckold dream back then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've had my fmale partner for quite some years, and long ago I told her I was bisexual. She was okay with this but, as time went by, we had sex less, and less. She knew that I had a much older married boyfriend and was getting it elsewhere. As a result, she fucks whoever she likes and it suits us both. It turns me on knowing that she has gone out and is being fucked by a manly man, hopefully with a big hairy cock. She almost always comes home with a puffy and sticky cunt full of sperm, which I get to lick up.

Don't knock it till you've tried it. Keeps us both happy. With her encouragement, I am starting to crossdress which I'm finding a real turn on. No plans for hormones, etc but I'm not necessarily against the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Very well Written.

Most Women Do what they want and who they want. We are all Cucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a different and wonderful storyline. It is to bad you've not added to it with Edward and his wife. It could even back fire on the 3 of them when other of his "friends" see and take liberties as they will.

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

Two days later, the slut was served the divorce papers and he threw her out of his house. That's what happens when the rules for sex games aren't spelled out exactly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

most wives are out there enjoying other cock other than their husbands

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstevessv@stevessv
Im interested in writing about and exploring D/ stories mostly where a woman dominants a man and often by cuckolding him.