Cuckolded at the Grand Canyon Pt. 02

Story Info
Married couple encounters hunky backpacker on the trail.
2k words
3.09
11.7k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuckolded at the Grand Canyon (Part 2)

Mistress's Late Night at the El Tovar

As Mistress and Scott walked up those stairs at the El Tovar, her Slave wandered back into the cold, damp night, following the icy side walk along the Canyon's rim. Back in our Cabin, our room was cluttered with backpacks, luggage, and outerwear, a staging area for our trek the next morning into the 4500 foot deep Canyon.

Of course, my mind was buzzing about what Mistress might be up to back at the El Tovar, enjoying her "nightcap" as she checked out her new friend Scott's room. It didn't help when I got a text, no doubt sent surreptitiously - maybe as she 'freshened up" in Scott's bathroom.

"No touching, slave!"

Now typically, she would not have to remind me. When she went on prior "dates" Slave was caged and she kept (or hid) the key. But this time the cage was back home. Mistress clearly had not planned ahead for any cuckolding opportunities during this road trip.

"Yes Mistress", was my response. I knew my good behavior would be rewarded!

After fiddling with my pack a little (needed to make sure our 'traction devices' were close at hand), I decided to get some sleep while Mistress had her private time with the hunky, younger Scott. But it wasn't easy to clear my mind of pervy speculation about what she might be up to, or to follow that "no touch" directive. Ultimately, I must have drifted off, woken only by the sound of low volume conversation outside the cabin door. Mistress's voice. Sounding a bit flirtatious. Scott, deep voiced and serious. Then some silence... (were they kissing?), followed by some apparent "good nights....see you tomorrows." Then the Cabin's electronic lock clicked, the door swung open and Mistress slid into the room, pressing the door closed behind her.

Wide awake now, I sat up.

"So?"

"I bet you're dying of curiosity, Slave."

It's hard to be subtle at moments like these.

"So what happened Mistress....was there any hanky panky? Did you let him fuck you?"

"Yes. And No. Let me get ready for bed and I'll share some details with my curious cuckold."

Mistress's nighttime rituals can drag on, but by now it was about midnight, and Mistress knew she needed some sleep. She finally slid into bed next to me, decked out in a silky black nighty.

"I'm sleepy, slave...."

"But...."

"OK...." She was teasing big time now. "I'll share some highlights.... First, very nice Suite, with an amazing view-- if it wasn't dark and cloudy, that is. Big four poster bed....nice little love seat for enjoying a night cap. Lighting was low. All potentially very romantic."

"So did you make your move, Mistress? Or did he?"

"Let's just say we relaxed on that loveseat. I had a Sambucca. He had a single malt - neat of course."

"I'm really not that focused on your beverage selection Mistress....but on that hanky panky."

By now I was nestled up against Mistress, who had shed her undies, her bottom pressed up against her increasingly agitated "work-a-day" cock.

"I can tell what your nasty little mind is focused on. But you should know that Scott is a gentleman. One of the first things he said, after our drinks arrived, was about you."

"What?"

"He wondered why any husband would allow his very attractive wife to go unescorted to another man's hotel room...."

Of course, a good question.

"So, what did you tell him...."

"I asked him if he ever heard that some husbands were turned on at the thought of their wife getting involved with other men.... that you were one of those guys, and that as a result I had a "free pass" if I came across someone I found attractive."

"And he said...."

"Wow."

"That was it?"

"Well the conversation then turned to whether I considered him to be one of those guys I found attractive. I responded that he certainly had potential, but the jury was still out."

"So you gave him a sort of green light".

"I suppose I did. With a shade of yellow. But I felt we were sending mutual vibes all through dinner. Didn't you?"

"Hard not to notice, Mistress."

So then he asked about our experiences doing this sort of thing. I gave him a few details, and even told him about the Blog [Under Contract to my Wife]. He took note of the title, so maybe he'll do some research before we meet up in the morning."

"Yikes. a lot of content there, Mistress, about both of us....But can we cut to the chase? What happened?

"Well after we talked through all that, he seemed to get the concept. 'So your husband gets turned on when you get frisky with another guy and tell him about it afterwards? And he's not going to be pissed off or get crazy if we...you know...?"

"No, in fact it'll drive him crazy with lust for me. For a wife with a husband like that it can be a 'Win/Win'. I get to flirt... or maybe more... with an attractive guy and he showers me with sexual attention after I share the smutty details."

"So if we don't do something here, right now, we'll really be letting him down?"

"Absolutely. He'll be soooo disappointed."

"By now my hand was lingering on one of his thighs... and well, It was about then that the kissing began. I really can't remember who leaned in first. And then we both got a little handsy. He's a good kisser....and knows what to do with his hands. Ultimately we ended up stretched out on that big four poster bed. It turned into a long sexy make out session. And though I was tempted, and he clearly would have if we flashed the green light. we left it at that for the night. No fucking. I must have made it clear that was not a 'first date' thing for me. And he was a gentleman about it, walking me home when I mentioned it was getting late and I needed my sleep."

"Did he make you cum, Mistress...."

"Yes, Slave. With his fingers. His hands wandered up under my skirt, over my tights. After all that making out I was pretty turned on. So it didn't take much to push me over the edge."

"And did you...?"

"No Slave.... No hand job. No blow job. It was a 'first date' after all! But I think I left him wanting more. There will be two nights with the three of us down at Havasupai Gardens. Could get spicey, huh?"

By now Slave was pretty darned horny himself. But Mistress left me wanting more that night, too.

"Slave, it's late now, she said, giving my hard and needy cock a little affectionate pat, but nothing more. "We need some sleep. That's just going to have to wait until morning. Scott and I agreed we'd all meet at 10 am at the trail head. The rain is supposed to stop by then."

INTO THE CANYON

Despite Mistress's late night, we were up early the next rustling around our Cabin, a little anxious about hitting the trail. It was still misting on the rim, with a thick shroud of clouds overhanging the Canyon, obstructing the iconic view. But first things first.

Wake Up Sex!

It's been a UCTMW ritual for time immemorial (or at least since about 1991). Our morning session was fueled by a running dialog that allowed Slave to "interrogate" Mistress about her smolderingly hot encounter with Scott in his El Tovar Hotel suite. Throughout, I used my tongue, fingers and ultimately my "work-a-day" cock to bring Mistress to a couple of top-of-the-morning cums. Examples:

"Did he lick you Mistress?"

"No Slave, we were taking it slow".

"Did you slide out of those sexy tights and lacy black undies?"

"No Slave....it was more an intense make out session...but his fingers worked their way underneath...."

"Is that how he made you come, Mistress?"

"Yes....and also me rubbing against his leg.... it all got pretty steamy. Does that turn you on, Slave?"

"What do you think, Mistress?'

By this time, Mistress and slave were in their own sexual frenzy. Soon slave was asking for and granted permission to cum. Little did I know that this would be the last such opportunity until we emerged from the Canyon. But let's not get ahead of ourselves!

After the sexual dust settled, we packed our suitcases, made some final checks of our packs, and grabbed an early breakfast at the Lodge dining room. It wasn't long until 10 am, and our meet up with Scott at the nearby trailhead.

There he was, with a full backpack on a bench behind him. He had the look of a guy who had done this often, one of those 2 day day beards sprouting on his deeply tanned face. Hiking pants, fleece, an open rain jacket to shed the drizzle that seemed finally to be dissipating. He gave me a friendly pat on the back, and Mistress one of those lingering hugs. Soon we were working those shiny cleats onto our hiking boots, lofting our packs and hitting the trail. Mistress seemed to enjoy Scott's attention as he applied his superior backcountry expertise to adjusting the straps on her heavy pack to level her load.

The first mile and a half of the trail was snow and ice clogged, making for slow and slippery going, even with the spikes helping our footing. But as we descended into the Canyon toward the Havasupai Campground temperatures rose, the rain abated and the trail turned to mud and clay. We stopped for a rest at the "Three Mile House", a rustic stone building with dramatic views of the Canyon.

Though the trail was busy, we found ourselves sitting alone in the shelter, sharing some trail mix and guzzling water to hydrate for the remaining 1.5 miles down to our destination. It was our first opportunity for the "conversation".

"So Mick," Scott leveled a gaze at me. "Molly told me about your blog. I spent some time with it late last night and over breakfast this morning. Did all that kinky stuff really happen?"

Gulp. I looked at Mistress. "Pretty much. Some embellishment from time to time I suppose. But it's pretty truthy...it's been kind of fun and we've encountered some interesting folks because of the blog over the years."

"And your 'Contract'. That's real?"

"Yep. the contract actually came before the blog."

He turned to Mistress.

"The cock cage. You actually make him wear one?"

"I do, but not so much lately. I guess I'm not much of a 'Mistress' these days."

"So no cage with you on this trip?"

"Nope," I responded shaking my head. Why was this conversation making my cock surge in my hiking pants?

Back to Molly.

"I saw something in there about how you've been shopping for a more dominant lover. Ever find one who filled the bill?"

"Every now and then there's been a prospect, but it usually fizzles out for one reason or another. Prospecting for a unicorn, I suppose. And now, in our small New Mexico town? Well pickings are thin, and everyone knows everyone. Could be embarrassing."

Back to me.

"And it actually turns you on when your wife messes around... fucks... another guy?"

"I suppose it sounds strange, but it's true. She has a 'hall pass' and it builds the sexual energy between us just to contemplate her using it."

"Lucky girl!"

Back to Molly.

"Did you tell him about what we did last night in my suite?"

"I did."

"Hmmmm. And you had sex with him this morning while thinking and talking about me?"

"We sure did......"

"I spent a little more time this morning checking out some of the links on your blog. and other sources. Sounds like I'm cast in the "Bull" role here?"

I nodded. I think by now both Mistress and I were squirming a bit. Turned on simply by where this conversation was headed.

"Well then these next two nights on the trail could be pretty interesting, don't you think?"

TO BE CONTINUED.....