Cuckolded at the Grand Canyon

Story Info
Married Couple meets a rugged stranger while backpacking.
1.8k words
3.02
31.8k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Background: This is a story based on the real life adventures of Molly and mick, a semi-retired couple now residing in the Mountains of Northern New Mexico. Mick, your narrator, is a lawyer. Molly is a writer and communications professional. They are now empty nesters enjoying a life of skiing, hiking and cycling in a small mountain town.

But how does all that relate to the Literotica audience? Because about 14 years back they signed a "Contract" that launched a Mistress / slave relationship involving cuckoldry, chastity and all that. The pandemic and their move from "River City" in the Midwest to their current small town digs put an unfortunate damper on Mistress's ability to find sufficiently enticing "side dishes" to cuckold her slave. But things took a change for the better on their recent adventure in the Grand Canyon).

Mistress and slave took an 8 day break from their ski season for a road trip down to Phoenix. Our excuse was a conference related to one of my "pro bono" activities. The draw was the classic Arizona resort setting, with room paid for by my "client". After a cold mountain winter, who could say no to a few days in the desert sun?

While I "slaved away" listening to often dreary speakers, Mistress lounged by the pool, no doubt drawing admiring glances from the old duffers passing by on their souped up golf carts.

After 3 days of me shoveling down buffet meals (The best thing about COVID was the temporary ban on buffets!), Mistress and slave headed north to the Grand Canyon for what we hoped would be a night camping in the back country.

But that was complicated. There are only so many camping permits below the rim. When we sent in our plea for a spot we came up short in the lottery. Our last hope was that a cancellation might pave the way for a scarce spot down at the Havasupai campground (formerly known as Indian Garden). Otherwise, it would be a night in a cozy Bright Canyon Lodge cabin, and another in our tent at a crowded above the rim campground.

When we arrived at the Back Country office on Friday afternoon, a cold rain was falling. Deep snow was piled along sides of the roads and sidewalks. All that rain and snow were not exactly good omens for our planned weekend expedition. But as it turns out, the crappy weather must have deterred some who had planned to hit the trail in the morning. There was a vacancy! The friendly park ranger behind the counter asked for a form I left in the car, and for our license plate number (So if we turned up dead on the trail, they could auction off our Subaru to pay for the cost of hauling out our half eaten corpses?)

When I came back from the parking lot, there were further . . . developments.

Mistress was standing at the counter with a tall, rugged looking dude who had materialized in my absence. Maybe late 40's, early 50's. About 6'2". Dressed outdoorsy casual in hiking trousers and a Patagonia shell still wet from the ongoing rain. That made him three inches taller than me, and half a head taller than Mistress.

I stood briefly in the door way, taking both of them in. Mistress, long dark hair and about 5'7", remains shapely and athletic in her mid 50's. She was dressed for the weather in tight jeans, a warm black sweater and rain shell. It was hard not to notice that some mutual "checking out" was coming to pass. I was already getting those third wheel vibes. But the cold wind from the open door distracted Mistress long enough to notice my untimely return.

"Change of plans, Slave....the Ranger and Scott here have persuaded me that two nights at Havasupai Garden is so much better than one."

"Huh....but what about getting back for skiing, and the cat....."

Slave is a sometimes tiresome creature of habit, always conscious of our schedule and that of our pet sitter.

"Not a problem. Shannon (our cat sitter) will be happy to handle that for one more day. With two nights down below we will have more time to explore ."

Since Mistress is always persuasive, and almost always right, I quickly caved to the proposed change of plans.

But it gets better. Mistress's new friend Scott had a similar but more ambitious itinerary.

"Scott's going down there too tomorrow....so he can give us some tips on campsites and day hikes." Scott chimed in.

"I was planning a couple of nights at the Garden....then on along the Tonto trail for the rest of the week." Scott gave me the big smile and macho handshake, and introductions were made. Turned out Scott is a far more experienced back packer, who makes annual forays into the Canyon.

Well then. Looks like we'd have some company during our now two night foray down below. The sparkle in Mistress's eye suggested that she had more than a passing interest in the "tips" that her new, hunky friend might provide.

Backcountry camping permits in hand, Mistress, her slave/cuckold and Scott, her new "friend", headed back into the rain to our respective cars. Phone numbers were exchanged. Mistress noted we were staying the night at a cabin on the rim, part of the Bright Angel Lodge complex.

"I'm over at the El Tovar", Scott noted as he clicked the remote lock on a hunter green Range Rover with Texas plates, parked near our Subaru Outback. Mistress jumped on that revelation.

"Wow. Beautiful place. Don't we have dinner reservations there tonight, Mick?"

Of course, she knew we did. I sensed where this was going.

"That's right. 7:45."

"I was planning dinner there too," Scott responded.

Of course, he was.

"Why don't you join us. I'm sure Mick can add one more to our reservation."

I glanced at Mistress, noting the twinkle back in her eye. So much for our 'romantic' dinner for two before hitting the trail. But clearly Mistress had something more in mind. Something that might simply titillate, or lead to something more incendiary.

"I'll take care of it."

Dinner plans confirmed, we checked into our cabin. It was soon cluttered with all the detritus of a multi-night camping trip: tent, sleeping bags and pad, food, snacks, water bottles, stove, outerwear, etc. As we got organized and loaded up our now heavy packs, the conversation drifted to dinner.

"So this Scott guy.... he seems to have caught your eye Mistress. And if I wasn't mistaken he was eyeing you too."

"Oh Slave....you're getting ahead of ourselves once again. He seems like a nice guy, and his 'expertise' in the Canyon is bound to help, right?"

"I'm guessing that's not the only expertise you're wondering about Mistress."

She just gave me a look that combined both reproach and a hint of her open mind about where things might lead with Scott.

By now Mistress was primping for dinner. Out on the rim, the sun was down, but the skies were still spitting a cold drizzle. Yet despite the cold and damp, she was doing her best to make an impression. Full make up. Blow drying her hair after a warm shower. And wearing a black dress she had brought along for dinner during my conference. Coupled with some colorful Cowboy Boots, her outfit highlighted her fit and shapely legs.

I raised an eyebrow.

"A little overdressed for a walk in the cold and dark, Mistress?"

"It's a nice restaurant Slave. I just want to look good for you."

"I'm thinking it might not just be for me."

She just gave me that teasing look again. We were soon back out in the cold, with clinging to one another as we navigated icy sidewalks on the gloom.

The El Tovar is a rambling, turn of the Century architectural masterpiece overlooking the vast Canyon. We found Scott waiting for us in the Lobby, dressed pretty much as before. Jeans, hiking boots, a blue denim shirt and deep brown leather jacket. If he had shaved his half day beard, I sure couldn't tell. I got another firm hand shake. Mistress went in for an enthusiastic hug, which, I suspected, lingered just a little longer than might be expected for a guy she'd met just that afternoon.

Over adult beverages and then an indulgent pre-hike dinner, we shared family and professional details. Scott was divorced, with two kids in College. He was a founder of one of those Austin, TX tech start-ups, with some funny stories about Matthew McConaughey in a drunken rage at some music bar during SXSW. At some point Slave again began feeling like a third wheel, as Mistress and Scott went on about life and (remarkably) some shared acquaintances from her corporate career days. Was there growing sexual tension in the air? Hard to tell. But the tingly Cuckold-sense in me was saying "one can only hope".

As our dinner plates were cleared and dessert orders taken, I excused myself for a trip to the Men's. I took the chance of texting Mistress for some clarity....."Where is this headed, Mistress?"

On my way back through the Hotel Lobby, I heard a ping from my I-phone. Mistress must have discretely read my text, no doubt explaining to Scott it came from a friend or family.

"You're looking sleepy, Slave. Long day tomorrow. Maybe you should head back to our cabin early?"

Oh...Kay.....

Over a scrumptious and filling dessert.....apple crisp with ice cream for me and Scott....flourless chocolate cake for Mistress - she daringly set the trap.

"This is such a beautiful hotel".

(It is. Dark wood, blazing fireplaces, stuffed moose and elk heads, broad picture windows overlooking the now darkened canyon.)

"I've always wondered what the rooms are like...."

Would Scott take the bait? Oh, Yes.

"Happy to show you mine", Scott said, grinning a little too enthusiastically..

Really? Let's not be too subtle, Scott!

"Maybe we can get room service to bring up some night-caps?"

This apparently was my cue.

"I'm feeling a little tired myself. But you two should go ahead and enjoy. But Molly, I'm just worried about you walking back in the ice and snow in those boots....those sidewalks are pretty dark and slippery."

"No worries, Mick. I'll make sure she's back safe and sound," Scott reassured, acting the noble gent while putting a meaty and reassuring palm on the back of Molly's hand. What a gentleman!

By now it was pretty obvious that I had become the annoying interloper who should make himself scarce, ASAP.

I asked for the check, but Scott was one step ahead of me.

"All taken care of Mick."

Apparently Scott had covered the tab for all of us while I was out of the room. All I had left to do was act grateful, and make my exit, but only after a quick kiss for Mistress.

"Be careful, sweets", I murmured into her ear.

"Don't worry. Just get some rest for our big adventure tomorrow. I won't be too late."

We parted in the lobby. As Scott led Mistress up the broad staircase to the 2nd floor, I had to wonder whether Mistress's "adventure" was already about to start.