Cuckolded at the Grand Canyon Pt. 05

Story Info
Mature married couple encounter hunky guy while backpacking.
1.2k words
3.75
3.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CUCKOLDED IN THE GRAND CANYON PT. 5

TRIGGER WARNING...avoid this story's final chapter if you get all crazy reading about cock cages or a husband who submits to his wife and stands back when she engages in kinky sex with a hunky stranger.

The next morning, I was up early, preparing our last coffees and breakfast on the trail when Mistress emerged sheepishly from her tent. Her undies were restored and her well manicured hands were no longer bound. A glance at her wrists showed the tell tale remnants of some red marks at her wrists.

She gave me an affectionate kiss and gentle hug, but shared little more than "Hot night, Slave.....I'll share more details later...."

Scott was out of their tent shortly after, wearing hiking shorts and a fleece sweater. He gratefully took the mug of coffee I handed him.

"Your Mistress is a handful, Mick. You're a lucky man."

"Agreed".

After sharing a meal of hot oat meal, we were all on task breaking camp -- rolling up sleeping bags and tents, and filling up our packs. It was only 8:30 am or so, but the sun was already breaking over the rim. Mistress had gotten back into her hiking pants and boots. It was just about time to hit the trail. We were heading back up to the rim and our "real life". Scott was venturing solo further into the Canyon for a few more days. Time to say our farewells.

Back packs on, Mistress and Scott exchanged a lingering hug and passionate kiss or two. Tongue seemed to be engaged on both of their parts as their bodies melded together for a final time, his hands gripping her ass possessively. But if there was a morning "quickie" inside their tent before we broke camp, Slave may have slept through it.

Obviously, I was anxious to hear Mistress's play-by-play once Scott took his own separate path down the trail. Before we parted, Scott gave me another of those firm handshakes, as his left hand gripped my shoulder.

"Thanks for your hospitality, Mick", he said with another of those smirks. I guessed he was still genuinely confused about how a husband could give free rein to his hot wife, and actually seem to enjoy it.

Understandable, I suppose.

"It was a fine time for all", was the best I could muster.

Then we parted, with Mistress and slave re-covering the 4.5 miles back up the Bright Angel Trail to the rim. Amazingly, we had worked our way back into shape over the last two days, so our uphill journey, despite the heavy packs, seemed less exhausting than our Saturday morning descent.

During breaks for trail mix and water, and while walking side by side on the trail, we did a mutual debrief on our eventful weekend.

"So what happened in that tent last night, Mistress?"

"Well you'll be happy to learn he kept my hands tied most of the night. I think he got off on being in charge. He even figured a way to stake me down to one of those tent poles for a while, 'torturing' me with his tongue and fingers. He was driving me crazy, making me beg to cum again."

"Awww, poor Mistress. Nothing worse than a little tease and denial", I said. Sauce for the goose?"

"Now I know how you feel, poor Slave. After that there was some cock riding with me on top for a change. Got to say he left me a little tender down there."

"How long did this go on?"

"Hard to tell. We probably dozed off for a while after the first round. And we talked some before another round."

"What did you talk about?"

"Hmmm.... he was interested in some things he read in the blog. Like your cock cage."

"Oh really? What about it?"

"He focused on references to 'the Boss', wanted to know who he was, and the bit about him borrowing the key to your cage the last time we saw him."

I remembered. Ouch.

"What did you tell him?"

"That he's a guy we met via the blog years ago. That I used to have phone sex with him back in the day. and that we reconnected recently. I think Scott was turned on by the concept of controlling your key and deciding when you and I can have sex."

"Yikes. He's into control?"

"Seems to get him going, Slave. In fact, he gave me a final order this morning, before we got up."

"Really....explain please."

"He says no regular sex until he gets out of the Canyon on Friday. Says it's only fair since he won't be having any. He'll text me when he's out and 'free us' from his 'edict' if he deems it appropriate."

I was stunned by this revelation. It had been almost three days now without any sexual relief. Was Mistress serious?

"Are we really going to follow this 'edict' Mistress? Got to admit all this has made me over the top horny for you. I'm already thinking about where we'll stay tonight, and getting you into bed. I mean, are we even ever going to see this dude again?"

"Awww... poor Slave. But you're the one who started us down this whole cuckold road. Maybe it's time to take your medicine too, like I did last night. And I DO think we'll see him again. He was talking about visiting us in June. And maybe me coming to Austin over the summer."

Yikes. I think Mistress was smitten. And with Scott relishing a role of domination and control this could have legs.

"Of course, it would be easy to just tell Scott what he wanted to hear. How would he even know if we had "regular" sex before Friday?"

I looked at my Mistress for confirmation that we could "play along" with Scott's game of dominance while indulging our own impulse to fuck like bunnies once we had found a hospitable hotel room and showered off our camping grime.

"But what fun would that be Slave? Seems we both get off on the notion of someone like Scott exercising control over our sex lives. It's one of those fantasies you've written about in the blog, and we use for sexual fuel. Right?"

"I suppose", I reluctantly confirmed, as my hardening cock betrayed my underlying fantasy with where this all was heading.

"So let's give him some rope, Slave..."

"No pun intended?"'

Mutual giggles ensued, as both of us considered the notion of Scott pulling the strings on our typically free wheeling sex lives.

By the time we reached the rim, and off loaded out packs into the back of our Subaru, our feet and backs were feeling the effects of all those miles on the trail. We'd covered about 24 miles and a total of 9000 vertical feet down and up. Pretty good for oldsters. But at top of my mind was when I might be relieved of that building sexual tension. All that talk on the trail about cock cages, denial and Scott's budding relationship with Mistress had me semi-erect for what seemed like ages by now.

Soon it was past noon, and we were headed east on the interstate towards to NM/AZ state line. I was making hotel reservations on my phone with Mistress behind the wheel.

"So are we really abstaining tonight Mistress? I don't know if I can handle that."

"He just said no 'regular' sex, Slave. I took that to mean no intercourse in the technical sense."

"So?"

"So I think we can solve your problem in other ways tonight."

Ahhh. Good to know I remained a pampered house Slave after all.