All Comments on 'Cuckolded on First Date! Pt. 03'

by LightCuckold

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
wandereyewandereye7 months ago
Hot

I'm loving the story so far and can't wait for the next chapter.

Al_AnonAl_Anon7 months ago

I'm starting to find the 'light cuckolding' concept a bit tiresome. Will probably read on for another chapter or two, but if there isn't going to be any real action between Brenda (or Francie) and other guys the whole thing loses its potency. With this style of teasing & whatnot, its super hot when the girl is gaslighting the guy. But if its actually harmless flirting, so what.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Buddy at least put a sex scene. Like him peeking on Phil throatfucking Brenda as a way of stress relief or Phil pissing in her mouth or something. Otherwise its just boring.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I appreciate these updates, but would greatly appreciate longer clips.

The buildup is wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The first part was good, the second was okay, but this is totally unrealistic. A guy like that would have cut his losses after seeing what she did with Phil and not with him. It's too obvious. I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not married? Can't be any kind of cuckold. And if no one is married why are you in the LW section? Poorly thought out and badly done.

LightCuckoldLightCuckold7 months agoAuthor

@Al_Anon I hear ya! In the next part, already started, things will explode to your liking, I'm quite sure. As a foreword, let's say that Tony's worst fears come true as he is officially made to prove that he accepts being cuckolded. Big cock Phil is happy to help with the proof.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am absolutely loving this.

retirdsalrretirdsalr7 months ago

The story is great, stirring the right angst feeling and anxiety. It is bit of a cliff hanger too: what will happen? But i am not in a hurry to get to the end: the purpose of the story is obviously about the tension that is developing, the frustration, the jealousy, the uncertainty ( the journey, not the destination). He is probably hoping for a normal girlfriend but she obviously has other ideas. The question is whether she will just tease him, or actually be sleeping around all the time...and make him accept that state of affair...or break his heart. Your writing is great, easy to read. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My only complaint so far is that these are very short chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh yes! AWESOME. Tony now has to watch the only two girls he likes, with other guys. It's such a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I knew a girl who was a size queen. She seemed go from 0 to slut as soon as she knew a guy had a big dick. I met her when she walked up to me at school and asked if I was Dan. I told her I was and I swear she raked her eyes up and down my body, stopping on my crotch. She said her name was Vicki and my ex Cindy told her about me. Then she asked if I would take her to the drive in on Friday. Why not? She was cute. We got there and she wanted to park in the back. That’s usually where we’d park if we were thinking we might get lucky. After smoking a joint, she snuggled up to me, leaned in and kissed me. She broke the kiss and said “Let’s see it.” She said Cindy told her I had a big dick and wanted to see it. I pulled it out and she licked her lips. Next thing I know she’s bobbing and slobbering all over it. Just when I thought I would cum, she pulled off shimmied out of her shorts and straddled me. She rode me through several orgasms. Not bad for really only knowing her a short time. We had fun for about three weeks before she was on to the next big dick. I ran into her about ten years later and had a quickie in the bar parking lot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really enjoying this story. The story embodies the perfect way to cuckold a man. Don't do it measly. Insteas give him endless love and just make him understand you also need a big cock. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Looking forward to seeing how the interaction between Brenda and Francie plays out. Great idea to cuckold him on the first date.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The plot twist of Brenda corrupting Francie is really a great idea. Keep that story line going please

glassman135glassman1357 months ago

Wow! This series is perfect, Brenda and Tony have the perfect chemistry for a cuckold relationship!

My favorite part was when she called him little guy... and how she is proving to him that women love big cocks by making him see his gym crush go for it. And she's already taken full control over his "little" orgasms....

I don't care what you all say, the writing is great, the pacing is exactly what is needed for a good tease and denial story, it's like the reader is getting cucked right along with Tony, makes you feel like you should be washing her panties and not cuming until Brenda says.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it, hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lol at the guy mad about light cuckolding stories when it's literally the authors name. Story was hot, keep going!

litlbulllitlbull7 months ago

Keep going I like how Brenda is turning you❤️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm thinking she is going to make him wait so long he's going to cum instantly and be humiliated thinking he can't satisfy her like Phil can... Eventually she will get him to admit Phil can properly take of her needs in that department and he will learn to get off on the fact that his little guy is in last place.

LightCuckoldLightCuckold7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for comments. They inspire me life crazy, well, inspire and arouse.

@retirdsalr you summarize perfectly what I'm trying to do here. Yes yes yes, the journey, not the destination.

@glassman135. Yes! I really like the show pace. The girlfriend flirting and mental anguish that the cuck suffers is the highlight, not the sex.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Still trying to write a real story. You do have a following amongst the Cuckroaches though.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Never was a Loving Wives story. Will never be a Loving Wives story!!!!!!!!!!

obtusemanobtuseman7 months ago

Didn't think I'd like a cuck story; but, thought I would read it and try to keep an open mind. Not the type of story I like. To each his own, though. The tittering "hehehe" in the story is particularly annoying. So, light cucking means you don't fuck the big dicks but disparaging your S.O.'s equipment and not offering him sexual release (or even being as intimate with him as the bulls) is okay? And anyone would be okay with that? I guess I really just don't get the appeal.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lightcockroach

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I totally love what is happening in these stories. That is a scenario that I have dreamed about for years. To be so turned on by someone and have her turn it into a seductive tease about my interest in big cocks. Eventually she would have me begging to suck those big cocks,and some how make it seem like it was my idea in the first place

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Write the next one please

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another clueless idiot who starts writing a story and never continues or ends it. Incompetency, it's a cancer on this site, but unfortunately there's no cure for it, because ya can't fix stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

LOL. I just saw the anonymous poster calling the author an idiot. It is absolutely hilarious that Mr. Anonymous liked the story enough to read the first 3 chapters, and liked the story enough to get that mad the story isn't completed yet. Is the anonymous poster not smart enough to understand that the person he is calling an idiot is the same person who wrote the story that he likes so much and wants to know the ending of so bad?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The previous post that complained about the author not completing the story is clearly confused how literotica works. Did the anonymous poster seriously think that 20 chapters would be posted instantly? Does he not understand that it takes weeks to write a good story chapter, and the chapters are posted one at a time as the author completes them?

LightCuckoldLightCuckold7 months agoAuthor

I will finish the story. I'm sorry I didn't do it fast enough for your time requirement. Not being a professional author, I find it not possible to write every day. Plus I'm working on a different story. Am I really stupid for this?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Keep up the good work dear LightCuckold and please don't let that be a short one. You have set the base (and the seeds) for at least a 10 chapter story with your very talented writing. Your work is great so far and because you released the 3 first chapters close to each other, I guess that's why some of your audience awaits anxiously for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please dont

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dude, your story is great, don't listen to the haters

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

See here is the problem, you write one chapter then post it, then go 'woe is me I don't have enough time to write more currently, I have a busy life.' I understand you have real world shit going on, but maybe just fucking maybe write the whole story, and then post your chapters. Sounds crazy I know, but it's what actual writers do, and here's the kicker, you can move on to other stories quicker. Oh and this is directed to you too anon 4 days ago. Also if it takes weeks to write a good chapter then damn, I mean it might take weeks for a kindergartener, but certainly not a half wit adult.

Al_AnonAl_Anon7 months ago

Word of advice on doing a long story: do your best to complete it. Figure out what the end point is, and get there. And once there, put the proverbial pen down because the story is over. You don't have to have the whole thing written before you post. But you should have a pathway planned that 'only' needs fleshing out. This prevents the story from becoming a never-ending saga with no conclusion, and it also gives you an objective with clear milestones -helpful for personal motivation.

To everyone complaining about the timeline of LightCuckold's content: I suggest you demand your money back from him. Flip side is, if you haven't paid him for his services, then he doesn't owe you a thing.

LightCuckoldLightCuckold7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much! I've been so busy, haven't had time to continue. But I will. I appreciate the support so much. Thank you mucho mucho mucho

LightCuckoldLightCuckold7 months agoAuthor

@Al_Anon

I really appreciate your advice. It's my first story and I've learned quite a bit. I think you're right about having a plan and sticking to it. One privilege I've find is that it's really easy to go off on story tangents. Sometimes they are good, sometimes they are not as good. I think your advice of having an end game is great because I can feel my end game has shifted several times.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

'Do your best', that's the advice you give al anon. Losers always whine about doing their best. Oh and each one of these authors owe the readers some kind of ending. Why? You might ask. It's pretty simple really, it's the principle of it. If there's a person on here that likes to read half completed stories then I have ocean front property in Arizona to sell them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There are two things here that should obviously amaze everyone:

1. Anonymous poster actually thinks he is owed something by an author posting on a free amateur porn website. I assure you the author does not owe you anything. If the author came down with cancer, had a hard week, got laid off, was in a car accident, got sick, wasn't in the mood to write...it's 100 percent fine. That's why it's amateur and free. You are literally crazy to think any of the 100k authors owe you anything.

2. Create a real login ID and post it here. Then lets see you write a story in just a couple days that actually gets over 4.5 rating like LightCuckold's story. You prove you are full of nonsense when you talk the way you do. Every aithor knows a good chapter that gets high ratings easily takes several weeks of part time writing when real life is in the way. Just from reading the way you form your comments, I can guarantee you that have zero chance at writing a good story in a few days, let alone a couple weeks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@anonymous commenter that wrote about half completed stories. You seem to have no concept of what website you are on. 99% of the men that come here are only reading for ten minutes to jerk off. What in this world are you talking about that you think the men here are bothered by half-completed stories? You are so wrong. Do you seriously think that most men that come here are here for the literature aspect? They find a story, read until they cum, and then stop reading. Next time they come back and find a different story. Do you not understand that this is just like a porno clip online? 99 percent of viewers watch for five minutes while stroking, cum all over, stop the video and clean up. Nobody walks away wondering, "What will happen in the relationship between the pizza delivery guy and the lady. I need to watch to the end. Will she leave her husband?" Heck, do you go on porn hub that has five minute clips only and complain that the end of the millions of scenes aren't shown? I have news for you. These literotica stories are for masturbation for 99 percent of readers. If you are in the less than 1 % that is here for the artistic literary value, then you would be more appreciative of the artist/author. You should tell him that his work really interested you and you are looking forward to the next chapter. Why would you possibly ever call an artist you are enjoying an idiot or whatever? If you enjoy his work so much that you get this upset that it isn't finished, but you also think he is an idiot, then I would say that says a lot more about you than him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That's interesting information, anonymous 10 hours ago. 99% huh, and they cum after ten minutes.....sweet cream on an ice cream sandwich, how in the blue hell did you gather this specific detailed data? Let me guess, you gathered 99% of the men on this site and did a big ole circle jerk, either that or you spy on all of them. If that's your thing then more power to you, do all the queer stuff your heart desires. Even if you were somewhat remotely correct, then why do authors post multiple chapters to a story? Next time you have a thought... just let it go. Oh and if I want your opinion, I'll give it to you, otherwise keep reading and keep your mouth shut. And finally to the dip shit anon below this one, if authors don't have time to write a complete story then what the hell are they doing on here. It doesn't matter if the story is barely a page or 10 chapters, complete it first then post it. If people don't like it, write another one, just for the love of all things holy quit writing one chapter at a time and then posting it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@anon complaining about not posting all chapters at the same time:

A rating of over 4.5 stars means that most readers have found the story excellent. Looking through the ratings of all stories on this site, it is obvious that the readers have placed this story in at least the top 5 to 10 percent of stories. If you simply look at the comments you will see very few mentions of complaints about not finishing it. There are many complaints about it being a cuckold story, that many people don't like. But only you seem to complain about the artist's time period. Based on the high ratings received and comments it is simple to understand that the average reader likes what this author has done very much. It makes no sense to look at a Google review with 4.5 stars by 25k reviewers of a restaurant that is constantly crowded and claim that the restaurant is doing something majorly wrong. It does make sense to claim you prefer something different. But to not realize that most people have rates the story so highly is just blind.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The anonymous user complaining so much about the author's timeliness is ignoring that he is the only one complaining and that this story has garnered very positive reviews and ratings. There is no point in a conversation with someone who is not open to reality.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Come on LightCuckold, your fans are waiting

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I guess the 4th part isn't coming anytime soon or at all

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am thinking that the author is gay and likes to be humiliated by bigger men. Lol not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So why did you waste your time and more importantly my time? Write the whole story first, then post your chapters. I know it makes too much sense, but its ok to actually use common sense to write stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

LightCuckold, is there going to be another part of this story???

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lightcuckold, wonderful story, you got my fantasies come alive. Can't wait for the next part, any chance of it coming out soon?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

such a same that the story won't continue

LightCuckoldLightCuckold3 months agoAuthor

Hi. I'm still writing. I plan to give more chapters to this story. I have another story I've been working on ("Stories from the Campground Showers"), coming out soon. Should be by the end of Feb 2024. If you like this story, you will love that story. I appreciate the love you all give me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very glad to hear this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Eagerly waiting, please share soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

LightCuckold obviously you can write and post whenever you like, and I'm grateful for your 3 chapters, but my dude, it's been way too long since you last posted. There are too many (good) threads in your story so far, like Brenda and Tony watching porn together, that it seems very weird to me that you only had 3 chapters ready when you started. I really hope that you'll continue your amazing work (dare I say) more regularly and let "CUCKOLDED ON FIRST DATE!" be a multi-chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

CUCKOLDED ON FIRST DATE! PT. 03 is an excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous