All Comments on 'Cuckolding Father Ch. 04'

by goodsonformom

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

Cheating is wrong because it disrespects your promise, your spouse and yourself. Even if hubby is ok with her fucking other men, he should be furious at being lied to by the one person he should be able to trust with his life.

It’s not about the men, it’s about integrity and she has none.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

terrible

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

The good news: Your chapters are a reasonable length. Nobody wants to read sub-2,000 word chapters.

\

The bad news: You start a story with three chapters in I/T then post Chapter 4 in LW. VERY few LW readers are going to go back and read three chapters in I/T to get up to speed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The writer has some decent talent and not inconsiderable storytelling skills. Nevertheless, or perhaps because of the aforementioned, I need a shower after reading that. Or maybe an NBC decontamination wash.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot hot, hot! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This slut is nuts! Her son and husband should dump this cunt, have the house disinfected, have themselves disinfected, sell it and move without a forwarding address. This whore is all over the place. She's a cheating slag, she's into the "cuckold lifestyle", she's into incest with her son, she's into women and she fucks anything with a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey sbrooks,

I'm pretty sure the chapters 1-3 were originally posted in LW. I remember skimming thru them and

I don't read I/T stories, so the 3 Ch. must have been in LW and someone subsequently moved them

over to I/T probably because of the content. FYI

Dare

ps when I was a runner I ran in your shoes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoodsonformom@goodsonformom
A mature open-minded guy who has experienced a lot in life. I love chatting with intelligent people who are creative and open. I'm always happy to chat with my readers about my stories. Please send me a message via the 'Contact' tab. Make sure to include what story you're emai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES