Cuddle Break

Story Info
Fun in front of the TV with my wife...
2.3k words
4.05
20.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a normal Tuesday night. Dinner was over, and I was sitting on the couch watching TV with my incredibly big and sexy BBW wife, Melanie. A couple of minutes after our favorite show started, She looked at me and raised her eyebrows in a flirtatious way. I smiled knowingly - I knew it was time to play our favorite game.

Despite being in our 40s and being married for 15 years, there were still plenty of times when Melanie and I act like a couple of horny teenagers. One of those times is when we make out on our living room sofa. But horny woman that she was, Melanie added a sexy twist. We would start out watching the show on our couch - either in our underwear or completely naked. The moment a commercial break began, she would turn to me and whisper in a sexy voice, "Cuddle break." We would then start making out passionately - kissing, fondling, caressing and then some - for the duration of the commercial break. When the show returned, however, the making out would cease - at least until the next commercial break, when we'd start the whole passionate game again. There was only one rule: anything was allowed during the cuddle breaks - even fucking - but it couldn't last beyond the commercials. If it did, the person who started it would lose.

Oh, and one other thing about Melanie - she NEVER played fair during our games. While the show was on, her hands would be busy all over my body, her mouth whispering the dirtiest, raunchiest things in my ear - subtly but unrelentingly arousing me to the point of insanity. Her goal was simple; to get me so worked up that I would use the next "cuddle break" to fuck her with wild abandon - something that would definitely last beyond the commercial break, causing me to lose the game.

No doubt about it - my Melanie was a naughty little slut! And once again, I found myself sitting next to her on our living room sofa, ready to play our game. I was wearing my favorite pair of loose-fitting jogging shorts - loose enough to give my 10" black cock plenty of room to grow. Melanie, however was completely naked - her luscious body covered haphazardly by a wide-open, short and sheer silk robe. Her bodacious 52E cup titties were on tantalizing display before my eyes, and my cock started to swell with anticipation.

Not two minutes into the show, Melanie began her subtle seduction. For starters, she placed her mouth next to my ear and blew softly, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. At the same time, her right hand began to caress the growing bulge in my shorts. No doubt about it - Melanie was starting her seduction early.

After what seemed like an eternity, the first commercial break began. It was time to play. Melanie gazed at me with a lustful look in her eyes.

"Cuddle break," she whispered coquettishly.

Instantly our mouths met in a slow, seductive kiss. My hands went straight to Melanie's incredible tits, caressing and squeezing them ever so gently. Melanie, for her part, reached inside my shorts and began fondling and stroking my cock, which was already quite hard, and growing harder. As our tongues played seductively, I moved my hands around to Melanie's soft, curvy ass, kneading it gently and even spanking it a couple of times, eliciting a soft squeal of delight from her. Before long, both of us were caught up in a swirling vortex of passion and lust.

In a few minutes, however, the break was over, and the show came back on. "Time out, baby," Melanie said softly. And so our attention returned to the TV screen. But it wasn't long before Melanie resumed her stealthy seduction. This time, she gently fondled my balls and stroked my stiffening cock, all the while whispering in my ear, "I can't wait to wrap my big titties around this luscious cock, my big black daddy."

"Big black daddy" was Melanie's favorite name for me. She used it the first time we fucked years ago, and has used it ever since. It drove me crazy every time she called me that, and she knew it.

My cock surged in response to her roving hands and nasty talk. "You're not playing fair, Melanie," I said softly. "You know how I get when you do this to me."

Licking my ear gently, Melanie replied, "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." She spoke innocently, while all the time, her hand squeezed my cock ever so gently.

The long, slow seduction continued for several more agonizing minutes, then another commercial break began. My wife looked at me with passion shining in her baby blue eyes.

"Cuddle break," Melanie purred sexily.

Before I could respond, Melanie grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down, causing my cock to spring free. Shedding her robe, Melanie knelt in front of me and wrapped her soft warm titties around my throbbing cock. Looking at me lustily, she began to slide those bodacious boobs of hers up and down the length of my cock. So soft, so warm - they felt like heaven! Then she ratcheted up the sensation by licking and sucking my big mushroom cockhead seductively as it emerged from her warm, soft titty tunnel. I moaned with lustful pleasure as she continued the sexy cycle.

"Oh, Melanie..." I moaned, delirious with lust.

"I love your cock, my big black daddy," Melanie said coquettishly between licks of my cockhead, now glistening with my precum and her saliva. "It tastes SO GOOD..."

Melanie's passionate assault on my cock with her warm titties and even warmer mouth continued for a few more minutes. It ended abruptly as the show came back on. With a naughty smile and a wink, Melanie released my cock from her cleavage and slid up next to me onto the sofa once again.

"Time out, baby," she said with an impish smile.

I looked at my wife with sheer lust. "You're a naughty little slut," I said firmly.

Melanie wiggled closer to me and smiled. "Oh, I'm just getting started. Wait till you see what's cumming next."

"I'm so looking forward to it," I growled in reply.

And so we resumed watching our show - or at least, I did. As for Melanie, she resumed her subtle yet lustful fondling of my cock, which by now was throbbing uncontrollably. As she did, her mouth was in my ear again, whispering even more words of lustful endearment.

"I'm gonna sit in your lap and ride your big beautiful black cock, daddy," my wife purred seductively. "I'm gonna ride you so slow and sensual. Then, I'm gonna bounce and shimmy and twerk on your cock until I bring you to the edge of orgasm..."

A long, lustful moan escaped my lips. "Melanie..."

"But," Melanie said in reply. "I'm not going to let you cum. You have to hold off. If you cum inside me, you lose."

I looked at Melanie with wide, lust-filled eyes. "You naughty little bitch."

To which she responded with a wink, "I'm YOUR naughty little bitch."

The whole sexy buildup took a few minutes. Before I knew it, another commercial break was upon us. Melanie slid onto my lap, her luscious titties rubbing against my face, my cock poised at the entrance to her hot pussy. She looked down at me with sheer desire in her eyes.

"Cuddle break," she sang lustily.

And with that, I felt her sweet warm pussy surrounding my cock as she impaled herself on me. I let out a passionate moan at the sensation of her amazing cunt - still warm, still wet, still tight after all these years.

"OH, FUCK!" I cried out weakly.

"Don't cum," Melanie warned. "If you cum, you lose."

Melanie leaned in to kiss me, swallowing my cry of pleasure with her mouth. My hands moved to grip her ample ass as she began to ride me slowly and sensually, up and down. From the get-go, she established the tempo of our fucking, clinching her pussy muscles around my throbbing cock as she bounced up and down on me. My hips gained a mind of their own, thrusting upward to meet the sensual downward motion of my wife's hips. Our kisses grew deeper and more passionate. Eventually, my mouth moved lower to suck on Melanie's delectable titties. Her soft, lusty moans were music to my ears as I feasted on her titties while she grinded on my cock.

"Oh, Melanie..." I said breathlessly. "OH, MELANIE!"

Melanie looked down at me, her eyes shining with affection. "I love you, my big black daddy. I love you SO MUCH..."

My head was spinning with lust as my wife rode my cock mercilessly. And then, she turned up the intensity yet again when she started to shimmy her full, curvaceous hips on my cock - just like a belly dancer. That drove me totally wild with passion. Damn, she was good!

I was on the verge of shooting my load deep inside Melanie's pussy when she slowed her pace, bringing me back from the edge of orgasm. She slid off my lap and onto the couch beside me - just in time for the return of our show.

"Time out, baby," she purred seductively, sliding her arms around me once again.

I looked at my wife through a haze of hot passion. "You shameless little hussy! I am SO gonna get you for that!"

"I"m SO looking forward to it," she whispered in reply, echoing my earlier reply.

For me, any thoughts of watching the rest of the show had flown completely out the window. My only thoughts were on the next commercial break, when I would give Melanie the hardest, fiercest, most passionate fucking she ever had. Yes, this brazen little slut had made me ULTRA HORNY - and I was really gonna give it to her!

As the show progressed, I decided to do some fondling of my own. Melanie looked at me incredulously when she saw the hunger in my eyes. She gasped with delight as I slid two fingers into her sweet, sopping wet pussy. As I fingered her gently yet passionately, I lowered my mouth to her titties once again, sucking licking and kissing all over them. I felt her nipples swell and grow hard in my mouth, which I welcomed with great satisfaction.

Now it was Melanie's turn to moan with lust. "Oh, Daddy..."

Almost immediately I pressed my lips to hers, swallowing her cry of pleasure with my mouth. I kissed my wife with burning passion, a passion that had only grown and intensified in 15 years of marriage to her. As my fingers continued to slide in and out of her beautifully wet and sweet pussy, I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. She was SO READY.

As another commercial break began, I pushed Melanie back on the couch and positioned myself between her creamy thighs. I placed the head of my throbbing cock against her wet slit and looked down at her hungrily, like a predator looks at his prey.

"Cuddle bre-...OH MY!" Melanie squealed with delight as I thrust forward, burying all 10 inches of my cock deep inside her warm, wet pussy.

"You're all mine now, bitch," i growled .

Crazy with lust, I started fucking my wife's pussy with slow, sensual, deliberate strokes. As I fucked her, I bent over to once again suck on her heavenly titties. She tasted SO SWEET! As my lust grew, I quickened the pace of my fucking. Melanie responded by grinding her hips sensually against mine. I thrust my cock harder and deeper into her sweet cunt, moaning and grunting with passion each time. Meanwhile, the commercial break ended and the program came back on.

"Time...out...baby," Melanie gasped between thrusts.

I responded by fucking her harder. "No way, Melanie...you're MINE!"

I thrust even faster and harder into my wife, feeling the warmth as her cum squirted from her cunt and splashed all over my throbbing cock. Mad with lust, I knew I wouldn't last very long.

"Shimmy your hips, bitch," I said breathlessly as I fucked Melanie's cunt.

Smiling at me, Melanie started to gyrate her wide child-bearing hips against my throbbing cock. Her baby blue eyes were locked on mine, glistening love at me.

"Shimmy shimmy shimmy daddy..." Melanie purred seductively.

Immediately, I felt that exquisitely pleasant ache deep inside my balls, which signaled my impending orgasm. I pounded her pussy harder. She shimmied her hips faster.

"Shimmy shimmy shimmy shimmy shimmy daddy..."Melanie said lustily.

"OH FUCK!" I cried out. "I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

In the next moment, my cock ERUPTED, and I shot load after load of warm cum inside my sexy wife's pussy. Both of us moaned and cried with ecstasy as we rode the wave of intense orgasmic pleasure. It felt SO GOOD! I felt myself let go completely, giving my horny wife every drop of creamy love my balls could give.

After what seemed like an eternity, our orgasms subsided, and I collapsed on top of Melanie, exhausted and spent. We kissed and kissed and kissed with lingering passion in the afterglow of our love.

"Oh, Melanie..." I said breathlessly. "That was SO GOOD!"

"Yes, it was wonderful," Melanie replied coquettishly. "However, it clearly lasted beyond the commercial break. I'm afraid you lost the game - again." She punctuated her statement with a slap on my ass and a sexy, satisfied smile on her face.

"Melanie, my sweet," I responded, kissing her lips ever so tenderly. "If losing to you feels THIS good, I will gladly lose to you EVERY TIME."

And with that, we retired to the bedroom, where we spent the rest of the evening passionately fucking each other.