All Comments on 'Cultural Diffusion Ch. 08'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
browneyes213browneyes213over 11 years ago
:(

NOOOO . okay first of all , im confused as hell. did her and alejandro get married and then divorce ? and then did he get back with his ex ? im confused ... cause then str8 after that part it just casually continues with th story. i am immensely disappointed with the ending.

but thank you for your hard work and finishing this :)

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago
Reply to browneyes213

Kat was dreaming about them at Thanksgiving. I thought they got married and divorced too but I reread it and saw she had a bad dream.

browneyes213browneyes213over 11 years ago
Reply to Aries girl

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, I didn't read it properly lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
epilogue???

Pleased?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great ending but

I wish there was an epilogue! I really enjoyed this story!!

tenstensover 11 years ago
Good for Kat

I'm glad Kat put her crazy away before she boarded the plane to New York. It would have been super expensive to fly back. Call me a sucker, but I would love a wedding epilogue with a cute, tawny haired baby. I would loooooovvvvveee that.

Also, CoCoNiy101, no apology is necessary. I was simply stating an opinion; one I stand by. After submitting it I realized I should have sent it as feedback. I was probably PMSing that day or something. Yeah, I'll blame it on menstruation, not my absurd neuroses...

One thing I did think was weird in this installment was baby Rosalina celebrating a U.S./Canadian holiday with her Argentine family rather than her American mother who lived alone in Argentina. It was all in a dream sequence anyway, right? For all we know, Rosalina was a pink elephant.

The thought of Pat not having ever seen her grandchild was super depressing. I don't want to entertain that possibility. Yeah, I'm pretty sure those were just Kat's wild pregnancy dreams.

AcdromanceAcdromanceover 11 years ago
Thanks but I want more!

Epilogue please. I am so happy Kat got over her fear but I also appreciate a character who actually thinks things through. I have a soft spot for South America so I definitely enjoyed that aspect of the story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

totally do a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
About time!

I have been checking for months on this update! Bravo! But like the others I say this needs an epilogue! This needs FULL closure...I hope your will do so PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To tens

70% of the Argentinean people are roman catholic, and they indeed celebrate thanksgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!!

Such a beautiful story and great ending!!

tenstensover 11 years ago
@ Anon @tens

Yeah, Thanksgiving is now observed as a national, secular holiday so I'm not sure what you meant by pointing out the Roman Catholic percentile of Argentinians. About four countries officially observe Thanksgiving; unfortunately, Argentina is not one of them.

Thanksgiving is a holiday commemorating Protestant colonists having a successful harvest and giving thanks to God for it. Some Native Americans were guests at some of these early dinners because they had shared their knowledge of agriculture with the colonists. (History tells us that relations between Native Americans and the colonists and their descendants didn't work out so well...) The holiday continued as a civil tradition from then on. Didn't you make those turkey hands out of construction paper when you were in elementary school? I love those things...and history.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 11 years ago
True

love Is worth fighting for. Glad it worked out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EPILOGUE PLEEAASSE

We want full closure ! Great story !!

mimi186mimi186over 11 years ago
EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE!!!!!!!!! I loved this so much! I just loved them!

1drwmn1drwmnover 11 years ago

That was a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

She gave up her whole life after 3 months of dick and baby asswiping duty? She gave up her life to play mommy and sex slave?... K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Epilogue?!??!?!??!?

Please PLEASE PLLLLLLLLLLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Need a final ending!

TiffybsweetieTiffybsweetieover 11 years ago
Yay

Three cheers for a happy ending! This was a cute story and you had just the right pace built up leading to the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yay

Omg I am so in love with this story. I only discovered it in the past few days and have spent quite a bit of time reading and re-reading it. Each time I feel each emotion that Kat feels, who wouldn't with that sexy man beside them.

This is exactly what I love in a man and in a love story. A strong but gentle man, and real story with real life hardships/mistakes/trials/romance. You write so beautifully. Im so happy they end up together. Alejandro reminds me so much of my bf ...so I hope this is a great omen for a proposal for me too, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good but

I like this story coz its low on drama, but the ending is rushed and not convincing. And why do they always have to get "unexpectedly" pregnant? so cliche

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
753 Followers
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES