Cum and Contemplations

Story Info
Erin and Jesse both go meet friends — old and new.
797 words
4
2.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, did you fuck them?"

"No, it felt so weird! I mean, not that I didn't want to."

"But not enough to go through with it."

"They're my best friend! I see them like every day! It's weird enough that we saw each other naked."

Jesse and Erin were in their room, naked as they always were in their apartment.

"Don't you have sex with friends all the time, though?" Erin asked. "I certainly do. And isn't Eliza your friend?"

"Yeah, but not with Daren. They're my best friend, it just feels odd. And Eliza is a friend, but she was always more Daren's friend than mine."

"Well, if Daren's having sex with their other close friend, wouldn't it follow that they would want to fuck you?"

"I suppose..."

"You should ask them."

"What? You know I'm way too awkward for that!"

"Fine, then. I guess you'll just never get the chance to live out your wildest dreams with your smoking hot best friend," Erin said in a jokingly wistful manner.

"Ugh. I don't wanna think about this right now," Jesse said, and her penis began to harden.

Erin giggled. "Are you sure?"

"I get horny when I'm flustered! Sex always brings me back to earth."

"You should call Daren."

Jesse glared at Erin, but before she could respond, her phone buzzed.

"Is it Daren?" Erin asked jokingly.

Jesse looked at them in shock, surprise, and more than a hint of embarrassment.

"No way! Is it really?!"

She showed Erin the screen. Daren had texted: "hey, wanna hang out tonight? at mine?"

"You need to say yes," Erin said. "Besides, wouldn't it be weird if you didn't? You two hang out all the time. Not going would be suspicious."

--

Philly took up nearly the whole bed, but Erin didn't mind so much. They cuddled up close with their new partner and were nearly on top of them anyway. The sheets were, predictably, soaked. Erin loved having sex with people who could squirt or cum in physical spurts; they liked the visual representation of pleasure. Squirting was an obvious sign of enjoyment, and they liked knowing without a doubt that their partner was having fun. Also, there was just something exhilarating about it -- squirting was dramatic, vulgar, and pure. It was like a comedic line in a movie delivered at just the right moment, or a satisfying ending to a really good book. And every squirt after that was like a sequel to the first that was just as good, which is a rare thing.

"You could go for much longer, couldn't you?" Erin asked.

Philly laughed. "Oh yes."

"But you came like four times!"

"My record is ten."

"Is that when you squirted off a cliff?"

Philly smiled widely and looked into Erin's eyes. "Nope. It was four days ago, at your place."

Erin let out a sound that was between a squeal and a laugh. "You're kidding!"

"I came quite a few times with just Jesse, three times with all three of us, and once with you. My number may be a little off, but no less than ten for sure."

"It's an honor, then," Erin said, and meant it.

They were both silent for a while, enjoying each other's company.

"Have you ever fucked your best friend?" Erin asked.

"Like, my best friend?" Philly asked, to Erin's nod. "Yes, but it was before I got into the nudist scene on campus."

"How was it?"

"It was like a dream, like a beautiful, sexy, fairytale. We were just hanging out one day, when we started kissing. Kissing led to making out, which led to everything else. He had the perfect dick. Seriously, I haven't had better dick since. When I first saw it, I reached my hand down to my vagina and squirted on the spot. I was a mess, and he knew that, so he just took me and fucked me like a madman. He wasn't very thick, but was long, like nine or ten inches, and I didn't think he would be able to fit all the way inside me. But he did. And he came inside me, deep, and he clung desperately to me. His moans were poetry. His cum was heaven. And then he did it again, and again, and again."

"That many times?"

Philly nodded. "It was magic, I think."

Erin giggled slightly. "Sex magic?"

Philly was stern-faced. "Yeah. And he might have been a fairy for all I know. I've certainly never had sex like him since."

"What happened after that?"

"He fell asleep, I fell asleep. We woke up, and we fucked again. He moved away soon after. I think that's partly why he wanted to have sex with me."

"That sounds beautiful."

"You have no idea."