Cum Factor Pt. 04

Story Info
The pornstars return for the big finale.
21.3k words
4.2
2.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* COMMERCIAL *

The camera faded in slowly, focusing on the exterior of a luxury house, a breathtaking view of the Hollywood Hills stretching across the horizon. The front door opened and the director cut to a close up as Madelaine Petsch stepped into the open doorway, closely followed by two very large black studs.

"Oh, there you are," said Madelaine as she spotted the camera. "I was wondering where'd you'd got to." She glanced at the two men then blushed a little as she looked back at the camera. "These are my...uh...personal trainers. Yes, that sounds believable. Thanks for the...uh...workout, guys. Same time tomorrow?"

The men nodded as they passed, both sporting a huge erection that stretched the fabric of their basketball shorts as they climbed into a blingy red sports car.

"Boy, those guys really stretched me out good. My muscles, I mean. Anyway, since you're here, I have another product to show you. Why don't you come in and take a look?"

The cameraman followed her as she went back inside, his lens trained on her perfect ass she led him through to the living room. Madelaine walked to the centre of the room where a large phallic looking object was stuck to the floor via suction cup. She plucked the device from the hardwood floor and held it up to the camera.

"This is the Ass Trainer, a brand new Whorobics device that helps you train your ass in more ways than one. Allow me to demonstrate."

Madelaine stuck the Ass Trainer to the hardwood floor and whipped down her skin tight leggings, bearing her peach of an ass. Dropping down into a squat, the cameraman moved in closer as the tip of the phallic device pressed against her puckered sphincter. Her asshole spread around the rounded tip, inching down the shaft as she dipped down lower. She sunk straight down to the base of the toy, her asscheeks hovering just an inch from the ground as she held the pose. Lights blinked at the bottom of the toy and the device made a buzzing noise that was picked up by the camera's mic.

"See that?" asked Madelaine. "Those sensors at the base react to the pressure of my tight little asshole. And when you've heard that sound, that means your asshole is clenching like it should."

Madelaine rose up slowly, her asshole sliding up the length of the shaft.

"Remember to come all the way up to complete a full rep. Make sure the tip pops out of your ass." The crown popped free from her sphincter and the camera pointed up at her as a satisfied grin stretched across her face. "Like so. You can do as many of these as you like," she explained as she squatted back down, her asshole stretching around the base of the toy. "I like to do at least fifty a day. Not only does it feel great, but do enough squats and your ass will look as good as mine in no time at all. Plus, if you complete a set of twenty, the Ass Trainer rewards you with a little vibration."

She sunk down the base, eyelids fluttering in delight as the phallic object buzzed inside her rectum. "Yeah, like that. If that doesn't make you push for the burn then I don't know what will."

Her asshole slid up the plastic shaft and popped free as she rose to her feet, plucking the toy from the floor and holding it up to the camera.

"So if you're looking to spice up your workouts, look no further than the Ass Trainer, brand new from Whorobics. In stores now!"

* END OF COMMERCIAL *

The camera panned across the stage, coming to focus on host Perv Griffin and his busty celebrity guest. After one final costume change, Christina's thick body was squeezed into a dark green dress, its silken fabric clinging to every contour.

"Welcome back to Cum Factor," said Perv, addressing the nearest camera. "Christina's had a fantastic evening so far and with a grand total of $600,000 already bagged for her chosen charity, we move on to our final round, which will require the assistance of Madelaine Petsch. Madelaine, out you come."

The crowd roared as Madelaine Petsch strode back onto the stage. Dressed in an ultra-tight, figure-hugging green dress, her big, beautiful ass swayed back and forth with every step she took, much to the delight of her cheering fans.

"Welcome back, Madelaine," said Perv. "Ready to earn some cash?"

"I'm always ready, Perv!" Madelaine exclaimed. "Let's drink some cum for charity!"

"That's the spirit," Perv replied, turning back to the camera. "Which reminds me, our audience tonight have been making some generous donations of their own throughout the course of the show and now our two celebrity guests are going to drink it all down for them. Now, please welcome back our gorgeous pornstars Angela White, Adriana Chechik, Lacy Lennon and Anna de Ville!"

The volume in the studio increased by several decibels as Christina's companions from the second round marched out onto the stage, each one carrying a large pot filled to the brim with potent, bubbling jism.

"Wow!" Perv exclaimed. "Look at all that cum! Or as Adrianna calls it, a light snack!"

The crowd fell about laughing, while Adrianna grinned, dipping her finger into one of the pots and popping it into her mouth. A cameraman moved in close, taking a pan of the stage as the ladies lined up across it, each of them having undergone a costume change since their earlier appearance.

Angela had squeezed her buxom frame into a small gold bikini, her huge tits all but spilling from the top as she struck a pose for the camera. Adriana wore nothing but a hot pink body harness, her ass, tits and pussy completely exposed. Lacy looked stunning in a sheer black lingerie set and knee high leather brown boots, her lightly curled red hair dangling down over her shoulders. While Anna wore a teeny blue set of lacy lingerie with thigh high stockings and black stiletto heels. In short, there was a lot of flesh on display and Perv didn't know quite where to look as the hottest sluts in adult entertainment formed a line across the Cum Factor stage.

"So I'm not sure even Adriana could manage one of those pots on her own," Perv explained, "so let's get these girls some glasses. Candy!"

Perv's trusty assistant stepped out onto the stage, balancing a tray that held six oversized martini glasses. She distributed them amongst the women on stage, waving to the crowd as she departed.

"OK, let's get to it, shall we? And where better to start than with our buxom philanthropist? Adriana, would you like to do the honours?"

"Absolutely," said Adriana, grabbing her cum pot as she strutted across the stage.

The cameraman zoomed in close as Adriana filled Christina's glass, thick drops of cum spilling out over the rim. The director cut to Christina's face, her eyes bulging in disbelief as the tall glass was filled to the top.

"Damn!" said Perv. "That is thick, huh? Think you can manage all that, Christina?"

"Umm...I'll try."

"Good girl. OK, whenever you're ready."

Christina gulped nervously, and lifted the glass to her lips, tilting her head back as her mouth came open. The cum dripped slowly into her waiting mouth, trickling across her tongue and into her throat. Christina kept swallowing as the cum poured into her mouth, her eyes starting to water as she slowly gulped it down, chugging for close to a minute. She swallowed every drop, even licking off the murky residue that clung to the edge of the glass.

"Wow!" Perv exclaimed, turning to face the audience. "Down in one, huh, fellas? OK, who's got some cum for Madelaine?"

Anna stepped forward, spunk spilling from the top of her cum pot as she moved towards the redhead. Anna filled Madelaine's glass to about midway then tipped her head back, lifting the pot to her lips and pouring a mouthful into her gaping maw. Keeping her lips held open, a cameraman moved in close, pointing his lens at her mouth as she gargled the mouthful of spunk. The cum of nearly 30 men bubbled up and mixed with her saliva as the audience cheered and catcalled. Closing her lips, she swirled it around her mouth a few times then spat into Madelaine's glass, filling it up to the top.

"Drink up," she said with a grin, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"Let's see how many times that cum fills your mouth," said Perv, watching intently with the folks back home.

Madelaine did as instructed, putting the glass to her lips and pouring it into her mouth. Filling her mouth to the brim, she lowered the glass and peered into it, looking slightly horrified that she'd only gulped up one small portion. A camera was shoved into her face, capturing the large bulge in her throat as she swallowed the cum.

"OK, that's one," said Perv, encouraging the men on the stage to count along with him.

Returning the glass to her full set of lips, Madelaine poured more cum into her thirsty mouth, holding it between her cheeks.

"Two."

Madelaine repeated that several more times, finally emptying the glass with her tenth big mouthful of spunk.

"Wow! Ten!" Perv exclaimed. "You've got a way to go to beat Adriana's record, Madelaine, but that's not bad at all for a first timer. Now gargle with that spunk like a good little whore."

Madelaine did as instructed, keeping her lips spread wide as she gargled with the spunky cocktail. Closing her lips, she sloshed it around in between her cheeks, before swallowing it down to her tummy.

"Ahh!" she said as she opened her lips, sounding refreshed as she wiped a thin spunk moustache from her upper lip.

"Very good, Madelaine!" Perv exclaimed. "Looks like you needed that, huh?"

"Mmhmm," said the redhead, scooping out the last of the cum with her finger before popping it into her mouth.

"OK, I think it's time our pornstars wet their whistles as well. Lacy, would you like to go first?"

"Sure, Perv."

She held her glass out to Angela who promptly filled it up, pouring out spunk until it was spilling from the rim. Lacy licked around the edge of the glass, cleaning up the run off before bringing it to her lips.

"Hmm, not sure I can manage all of this on my own," Lacy declared. She inspected her glass as she held it up, then turned towards Christina. "I think you're gonna have to share it with me."

Lacy raised her glass up to her lips, filling her mouth with the gloopy concoction. Taking Christina's face in her hands, she guided her down until her face was level with her chest, then adjusted her head to the appropriate angle. Christina's lips gaped widely apart as Lacy spat a long thick spring of gooey, off-white spunk straight into her mouth. The girls adjusted positions and Christina reciprocated, returning the hot mess of goop right back where it had come from. They repeated it several times, swapping the cum back and forth until Christina held it in her mouth under Lacy's instructions.

"Swallow," said the pornstar and the actress did so without further delay, adding to the sea of splooge already swimming in the pit of her belly.

Lacy put the glass back to her lips and drained the last of the cum. Holding it between her lips, she and Christina repeated the previous procedure, spitting the cum from one mouth to another until it pooled between Lacy's cheeks. This time the porn slut swallowed it herself, gulping down the enormous load in a single, unflinching hit. Putting her hands to Christina's face, Lacy pulled her in for a long and lingering kiss, the taste of cum still heavy on their lips and tongues.

"OK, my turn," said Angela, boobs bouncing up and down as she strutted across the stage.

Standing before Christina and Madelaine, she quickly shed her gold bikini top, freeing her famous tits. Tilting her glass, she poured the contents all over her chest, soaking her massive jugs in the cum of one hundred men.

"Oh, wow!" Angela chuckled, looking down at her spunk-drenched tits. "You know, these tits have had a lot of cum on them over the years, but I think this might be a record!" The crowd laughed. "Well, come on then, girls. Clean them up for me."

Angela cupped her messy tits and shook them for the camera. Christina and Madelaine looked at one another, godsmacked, and then leaned in, taking a nipple in between their lips. Sucking hard at Angela's tits, they slurped up the spunk that was coating her nipples then licked the remaining flesh, lapping up as much cum as their mouths could hold.

"Not bad, ladies," said Angela, looking down at her half-clean tits. "But it looks like you missed a bit."

Grabbing the back of Christina's head, she pulled the actress in between her tits, smearing her cheeks with cum as she pushed them into her face.

"That's a bit better," said Angela. She gripped a fistful of hair, pulling Christina from between her tits. "I think we can get them cleaner than that though."

Angela cupped her boobs in her hands and shoved them into Madelaine's face. Wrapping her arms around the back of her head, she shifted her shoulders from side to side, slapping her jugs into the actress' face. Madelaine was powerless to resist and simply stood there like a statue as the heavy, cum-soaked tits smacked against her flushed red cheeks. Angela did that for several minutes then pulled on Madelaine's hair, freeing the redhead from her world class rack.

"There, good as new," the Aussie declared, a smug grin pulling at the sides of her mouth.

"OK," said Perv, " next we have Anna de Ville, who has something very special planned for us. Sounds exciting, huh? Anna, take it away."

"Thanks, Perv," said Anna, ushering Candy back onto the stage.

Perv's assistant hurried across the stage, carrying two jet black anal douches. She handed one to Anna and one to Adriana.

"Thanks, Honeytits," said Anna, slapping the blonde on the ass as she returned to the side of the stage.

"Wow!" Perv exclaimed. "What's she gonna do with that?!"

Moments later, his question was answered as Anna peeled off her lacy blue panties, pulling the waistband like a slingshot and firing them into the crowd. One man grabbed them and held them to his nose, fighting off those around him as he breathed in the pornstar's scent.

Anna dipped the nozzle of the anal douche into her pot of cum and squeezed the bulb, filling it to the point of bursting. Anna turned and bent at the waist, sticking out her peachy behind. Pointing the douche at her famous asshole, a cameraman moved in close as she pushed the nozzle inside and gave the bulb a hearty squeeze, filling her rectum with bubbling seed.

"Damn!" said Perv. "Semen enema. Semenema! That's gotta be a first, huh, Anna?"

"Yep!" the brunette laughed. "I've had lots of cum in my ass over the years but it's never got in there like that before!" She looked up at Christina and Madelaine, both of them stunned by what they'd just seen. "You," she said, pointing at Madelaine, "on your knees."

Madelaine nodded slowly and knelt on the floor.

"Open your mouth," the pornstar instructed, and Madelaine did as she said, parting her lips as wide as they'd go.

Anna plucked the nozzle from her sphincter, a warm drop of cum dripping out and down onto the studio floor.

"OK, here goes."

Anna squeezed her rectal muscles and a thick jet of semen was fired from her butthole, hitting Madelaine square in the eye.

"Ahh!" she screamed, closing her eyes instinctively as the high-velocity semen splattered across her face. The redhead recoiled as webs of white jism clung to her eyelashes.

"Whoops!" Anna laughed, looking at the nearest camera. "Guess my aim's a little off. Let's try that again, shall we?"

She refilled the douche with a fresh load of spunk and squeezed it into her ass. She contracted her muscles and fired once more. Aiming lower this time, she sprayed her anal filling at Madelaine's chest, dousing her perky tits.

"Hmm, too low. Well, you know what they say, third time's a charm."

Anna filled her ass and fired again, and indeed it was third time lucky. The cum from her ass doused Madelaine's face in tremendous fashion. Most went in her mouth, with some excess semen splattering across her lips, nose and cheeks. It looked like fifty men had cum on her face at once, thick drops of the stuff dripping from her nose and chin.

"Damn!" said Anna, turning back around to admire her handiwork. "I fuckin' drenched you, huh?"

She grabbed a fistful of Madelaine's hair, wrenching her head back and as she bent down towards her, licking some of the cum from her lips and chin.

"Now swallow that sounk."

Madelaine nodded and closed her lips, swallowing the cum in a single hit.

"Good slut," Anna grinned, giving the redhead a very sloppy and cum-soaked kiss before moving onto Christina.

"Your turn, honey," she said, as she turned on her heels, sticking her ass out behind her.

She refilled the douche with a fresh load of cum then pushed the nozzle into her asshole, emptying the contents into her rectum.

"Keep that mouth open," she said as she turned, peering at Christina from over her shoulder.

Christina obliged, opening her mouth as wide as she could. Anna squeezed and the cum came out, a thin stream arching into the redhead's mouth.

"Wow!" said Anna, grinning at the nearest camera. "I'm getting the hang of this, huh?" She refilled the douche and returned it to her asshole. "I gotta get those titties too."

Pulling her asscheeks apart, she fired copiously at Christina's huge rack, drenching her tits more thoroughly than any one man could ever dream of. Anna turned and dropped to her knees, taking those tits in her hands. Putting her lips to one of Christina's nipples, Anna sucked up as much cum as she could fit in her mouth, holding it between her cheeks as she brought it up to the redhead's lips.

Christina's lips separated and Anna spat the cum straight into her mouth, filling it to the brim. A cameraman moved in closer, capturing a close up of her spunk-filled trap as she closed her lips, swallowing it without flinching. Anna helped her up then grabbed onto her tits and shoved her face in between them, happily smearing cum all over her face as she immersed herself in the world-class rack.

"OK, mate, you've had your fun," said Angela, practically barging Anna out of the way. "It's my turn. Cup those tits for me," she instructed, grabbing hold of her own huge boobs as she stepped in front of Christina.

The redhead held up her tits as per her instructions and a cameraman moved in as close as possible as Angela squished her own huge tits up against Christina's. The crowd fell silent as the biggest boobs in porn and TV were pushed together, both chests so large and heavy it was impossible to tell where one set of tits ended and the other huge pair began. Someone handed her a glass and Angela poured it over both pairs of tits, soaking them thoroughly in a cocktail of splooge.

"Oh, wow!" the Aussie exclaimed. "Even *I* haven't had this much cum on my tits before. Not even when I did that blowbang for Jules Jordan!"

Angela cupped Christina's tits and rolled her tongue out from between her lips, lapping up a big dollop of gooey, warm seed. She spat the cum into Christina's mouth, going back for another as the redhead swallowed it. She licked up a mouthful from Christina's other tit, swallowing this one herself before Christina returned the favour. She licked a hardy portion from the Aussie's big boobs, partially cleaning them before they pushed their tits back together, smearing the remaining spunk across both of their massive chests.

"Mmm, I love big titties, don't you?" said Angela, looking into the nearest camera as she flashed the audience a wink.

Taking Christina by the hand, she led her over to the white leather ottoman, laying her across it as she fetched another glass. Anna handed her douche to Angela who promptly dunked it into her semen shandy, filling the bulb with a fresh dose of cum. Angela pushed the nozzle into her famous butthole and squeezed the bulb, emptying it into her rectum.