Cum Factor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back across the stage, the crowd of men gathered around Anna and Angela had continued to grow. Now numbered well into the hundreds, the men were jostling for position as they ringed the famous sluts, each of them vying for a turn in their mouths or hands. A big black cock clasped in each hand, Anna stroked and jerked like her life depended on it as a white dude stood in front of her, fucking her mouth like it was going out of style. Thick ropes of spit dripped down from his shaft, making a mess of the studio floor as he bucked his hips, drilling his dick into the back of her throat.

Angela, meanwhile, had gone one better. Head tilted back towards the ceiling, the Aussie's lips were gaping open as a man stood tall above her, balls squished up against her nose as he thrusted down into her mouth. Another was stood in front of her, massive tits clasped tightly in his hands as he thrusted like a madman, drilling his black cock in between them. Two more men were stood on either side, enjoying the tight embrace of her very dexterous hands.

Angela gagged as the cock pushed into her throat and he pulled back slowly from between her lips, jerking his spit-drenched prick as he took a step forward, practically sitting on the pornstar's face. Angela poked her tongue out, licking from his balls, along his waxed taint and all the way up to his asshole, sliding her tongue across it before pushing it inside. Her full lips puckered as she kissed his sphincter, seeking out his prostate with the tip of her tongue. The man started groaning, jerking his meaty cock as she tonguefucked his rectum.

"Oh, shit! I'm gonna cum!" he yelled suddenly.

He took a step back, jacking himself harder as she pointed his cock down, aiming the tip at her open mouth. A few more strokes and his bellend erupted, a thick blast of semen spurting into Angela's mouth. A camera appeared as if from nowhere, pointing down at her face as her lips stayed open, gargling with the cum as it pooled in her open mouth. She felt the black cock start throbbing in between her tits and after a few more thrusts through her phenomenal cleavage, the massive, thick rod was prised from between them, the dark slit winking as he aimed it at her mouth.

He jerked it twice and it promptly exploded, firing a second load of thick, gooey spunk straight into her mouth. The camera stayed shoved in her face as the hot wad of jism merged with the other, thin trails of semen trickling down her cheeks as her mouth was filled to the brim. Angela closed her lips and swallowed, gulping down the cum in a single hit. Two more stepped up to the plate and as the spunk slid down to the pit of their belly, both of them jerked themselves like it was going out of style, coating her face with thick blasts of semen.

Her mouth came open and she lapped at their tips, licking out the last few drops before the two men parted, making room for a fifth man now standing in front of her. Stroking it vigorously, he pointed his cock at her two huge tits and fired copiously, drenching both melons with a glass worth of jism. Angela smiled and blew a little kiss to the camera, covered in spunk from forehead to chest.

Anna, meanwhile, was getting much the same treatment. She'd already swallowed three thick loads of cum when a pair of studs appeared on either side, jerking their cocks at a furious pace. It was the guy to her left that went off first, making a mess of her cheek, nose and lips. The man on her right came five seconds later, leaving thick lines of cum that streaked her dark brown hair, stretched across her forehead and covered one of her eyes.

The men stepped aside and the girls turned to face each other, taking turns to lick each other clean. Angela went first, licking long lines of spunk from Anna's coated face. Gathering them up with her nimble pornstar's tongue, she let them pool in her mouth as a cameraman moved in close, pointing his lens at her gaping lips. She closed her mouth and swallowed, gulping it down in a single hit.

Then it was Anna's turn. Perhaps unsurprisingly, she started with Angela's tits, gathering them in her hands and squeezing them playfully as she licked all the seed from around her nipples. Lapping up streaks from the Australian's face, a murky pool began to gather in her mouth, one she was all too happy to show off to the camera guy as he thrust his lens in her face, even gargling with the thick warm mess as it swilled in between her cheeks. The girls then shared a long, messy kiss and swallowed the last of the spunk, blowing kisses at the camera.

A group of guys began to crowd around Lacy and Madelaine as they 69'd on one of the ottomans. The guy fucking Lacy held her legs against his chest as he threw himself into her; loud, dull smacks echoing through the studio as he his abs smacked against the backs of her thighs. Sinking to the base with each new thrust, his cock started throbbing as he drilled it inside her, her pussy steadily tightening as Madelaine licked her clit. A few more thrusts and the man let loose, burying himself to the hilt as his cock exploded, a thick wad of burning hot cum shooting straight into the pornstar's womb. He stayed inside her once his dick went off, thrusting slowly as he milked out the last of his load, making sure his cum stayed deep in her pussy.

At the other end, a man gripped tight to Madelaine's thick ass cheeks as he slammed into her rectum, her big orbs jiggling as he pounded hard and fast. Madelaine's asshole tightened as Lacy tongued her clit, squeezing his cock for all it was worth. He came shortly after, burying himself to the balls as he unloaded into her colon, firing ropes of jism into the redhead's juicy butt. He kept it there for several seconds then pulled out slowly, pulling her ass cheeks apart as he pried his cock from inside her. A thick mess of cum gushed from deep in her rectum, dripping across her pussy and into Lacy's mouth, her lips gaping wide to receive it. She closed her mouth and swallowed it whole, licking her full set of lips as she savoured the taste of his seed. Poking her tongue out, she licked along Madelaine's pussy and up to her ass, cleaning up the last of the spunk.

Then two guys grabbed Madelaine by the arms and lifted her up from the ottoman. The man pulled out of Lacy's pussy as Madelaine knelt on the studio floor, parking herself between the pornstar's legs. Poking out her tongue, she lapped up the cum as it dripped from her pussy, letting it slide straight down her throat and pool in the pit of her belly. Then, to wrap things up, she took a long lick along the length of Lacy's snatch, licking out the last of the man's thick load.

Lacy sat up from the surface of the ottoman, taking Madelaine's face in her hands as he planted a big, wet kiss on her full set of lips. Then, she placed her hands on the actresses' shoulders, turning her around to face the big crowd of men that had gathered around her.

Lacy spoke into her ear, but loud enough that it was picked up clearly by the nearest mic. "Look at all those men who are going to treat you like a fuck doll. There's too many to count. Or too many for Adriana to count anyway."

Some of the men laughed.

"Hey! Fucking bitch!" came a voice from across the stage.

Lacy giggled and winked at the camera. "But that's exactly the type of whore you wanted to be, isn't it?"

Madelaine nodded, her head swirling as the words poured into her ear.

"Well, boys, what are you waiting for?" the pornstar smirked. "Someone come fuck this face."

Lacy licked along Madelaine's cheek as a guy took a step forward, shoving his cock into the actress' mouth. Placing her hands at the back of her head, Lacy pushed her down to the base of his shaft, keeping her there as his swollen tip nudged against the back of her throat, making her cough and sputter. 10 seconds, then 20, then 30 seconds ticked by as Lacy held her head down on the fat, throbbing cock. Madelaine's throat would spasm, unleashing warmth and tightness on the man's thick meat. Moving her hands to the side of her head, Lacy pulled her back and forth along the man's long prick, fucking Madelaine's mouth.

"That's a good slut," she said with a grin, speaking directly into Madelaine's ear. "Take that cock down your tight fucking throat."

She pushed her down his shaft a few more times then scooped her hair into a makeshift ponytail, pulling it back like a length of rope. Her lips slid swiftly up the length of his shaft then his crown popped free from between them, his member drenched in Madelaine's spit. He stepped to the side and another replaced him, enjoying the feel of her wet, warm mouth as Lacy pushed her head forward, guiding her onto his cock.

"Don't just stand there," the pornstar said. "Fuck this slutty mouth."

Lacy kept pushing her head forward as the man started thrusting, driving his cock into the back of her throat. Spit dripped down from Madelaine's chin and her eyes began to water as he fucked her face, laying claim to the last of her makeup. He gave a few more thrusts then pried himself loose, moving to the back of the queue as a black guy stepped forward, shoving his cock into Madelaine's mouth.

Lacy stood and turned on her heels, pressing her ass back against Madelaine's head and pushing her lips to the base of the black man's shaft. Her forehead pressed against his strong dark abs, her head sandwiched between Lacy's ass and the black man's chiseled torso. Madelaine choked as his crown pushed into her gullet, his large balls churning as they squished against her throat.

He pulled back slowly to the ridge of his crown then threw himself forward with a powerful thrust, bottoming out in her oral cavity. He repeated it several times, drilling hard into Madelaine's mouth and fucking her head back into Lacy's ass. The man stepped back and another took over, steering his cock between Madelaine's lips. This one stayed still with his dick pointing out before him, standing there like a statue as Lacy backed her ass up, pushing Madelaine down the length of his cock. Every pass took her straight to the base, his crown peaking somewhere in her gullet as she impaled her face on his cock with the pornstar's assistance.

The man pulled out from between her lips and Lacy climbed down from the ottoman, gripping a fistful of Madelaine's hair and pulling her out of the way. A man took a seat on the white leather ottoman and Lacy led Madelaine towards him, pushing her mouth down onto his cock. Shoving her down to the base of his shaft, she placed a hand at the back of her head, keeping her pinned there as the meaty fuckstick vanished down her throat.

Holding her hair like a length of rope, Lacy pulled her up and down his schlong, dragging her lips back to the tip of his prick, only to push her back down to the base of his shaft. She did this several times then loosened her grip on Madelaine's red hair, instructing the man to lift his legs up. He did as the pornstar told him, thrusting his ass out as he lifted his legs up, holding them high in the air.

"Lick his ass, slut," Lacy instructed and she pushed the actress towards the man's hairy buttcrack, shoving her face in between his cheeks.

Pushing her tongue into his rectum, Madelaine bobbed her head under Lacy's direction, greedily tonguefucking his hairy butthole. Retrieving her tongue from inside his ass, Madelaine licked across his taint and ballsack, trailing her tongue along the veiny underside of his long, thick shaft. She licked right up to the tip of his penis then wrapped her lips around it, guiding them slowly down the length of his shaft.

Placing his hands at the top of her head, he pushed her down to the hilt, holding her there as he crossed his legs, locking her in place with his muscular thighs. A camera appeared over his shoulder, capturing a fantastic POV shot as Madelaine's head was held in a leg lock, brown eyes rolling into the back of her head as she gagged on his meaty fuckstick, every thick inch of it now lodged in her mouth and throat. He kept her there for several minutes, using his legs as much as he was able to pull her in on his cock, making sure her thick lips stayed glued to the base of his shaft.

"Damn!" said Perv. "Girl must have had scuba training to hold her breath like that!"

"Uhh, fuck! I'm gonna cum!" the man blurted suddenly.

Madelaine's eyes bulged in comical fashion as thick streaks of cum started spurting from the tip of penis, shooting straight down her throat as his legs stayed fastened around the back of her head, pinning her in place. Once the last rope of semen splashed the back of her throat, the man's grip loosened and Lacy grabbed her hair as he dropped his legs down, leaning over as she pulled her up and putting her lips to Madelaine's mouth. Kissing her aggressively and with lots of tongue, Lacy licked around the inside of her mouth, cleaning out any excess spunk that may have lingered in her oral cavity. And no sooner had Lacy cleared the cum from the actress' mouth had another big cock appeared in front of her, rock hard and ready to be sucked.

Back across the stage, Angela and Christina were sprawled out across one of the ottoman's, engaging in what can only be described as at titty 69. Laying flat across the plush white leather, Christina's head had almost vanished from view entirely as Angela pushed her enormous fat tits straight into the redhead's face. And as she smothered her with her enormous tits, the pornstar immersed herself in the actress' famous rack, cupping those huge jugs in her hands as she slapped them against her face.

Men surrounded them from every angle, jerking themselves off as they watched the action. Slowly emerging from Christina's tits, Angela licked along her tummy as she crawled across the leather. Scouring the crowd that were gathered around them, Angela picked out a lucky individual and beckoned him towards her.

"You," she said, pointing at his big black cock, "put that thing in my arse."

The man nodded and climbed up onto the ottoman, planting his knees either side of Christina's head. Wrapping her arms around Christina's thighs, Angela buried her face in between her thighs, putting her tongue to the redhead's clit. Gripping his cock at the base of the shaft, the black man pointed his swollen round tip at the rim of Angela's asshole, steering it in with a single thrust. Angela moaned into Christina's wet snatch as he pushed in deep, sheathing himself to the hilt.

Getting a hold of the Aussie's thick hips, he started thrusting hard and fast, drilling his thick cock into the porn slut's colon. Christina lapped at Angela's clit, feeling the man's black balls slapping against the top of her head as they swung back and forth, both of them churning with a thick load of cum. Raising a hand into the air, he brought it back down with force and venom, slapping Angela on her big, thick ass.

"Yeah, that's it," the Aussie encouraged, peeling her tongue from Christina's clit. "Slap that fucking arse!"

He did as instructed, slapping her again with twice the force and leaving a red handprint on her sizable cheek. He spanked her once more for good measure then grabbed her ass, moulding it with his fingers as he thrusted hard, his ass but a blur as he reamed the Queen of Porn.

"Put it in her mouth," Angela screamed, looking back at the black man as he pounded her ass. "I want her to taste my arse!"

Again, he did as the pornstar told him. Retrieving his black cock from Angela's rectum, he fisted a handful of sweaty red hair and pulled Christina to the edge of the ottoman, leaving her head hanging over the edge. Curling his fingers around the base of his shaft, he shoved it forward without warning or control, stuffing it deep into Christina's esophagus. Moving his hands to Angela's hips, he used them for leverage as he threw himself forward, drilling hard into the redhead's mouth.

Humping and pumping with little restraint, her throat bulged obscenely as he fucked her upturned face, thick layers of slop dripping down her face as his balls swung like pendulums, slapping against her forehead. By the time it was finally retrieved, his cock was drenched in a gallon of spittle and he pointed it back at Angela's asshole, pushing back inside her with a single thrust.

Meanwhile, Madelaine was on her knees on the other side of the stage as Anna and Adrianna appeared on either side of her, pushing their asses into the sides of her face. Her cheeks squished inward, moulding her lips into a thick, crude blowjob hole that the men surrounding her were more than happy to fill. A black guy stepped up first, steering his cock into Madelaine's face. The pornstar's asses kept her firmly in place, so he didn't even have to hold her head as he started thrusting, drilling his cock into the depths of her throat.

A few thrusts in and his dick was sodden, dripping with saliva from bottom to top. Pulling back swiftly from between her lips, he placed his hands on Anna's shoulders and turned her ninety degrees, pushing his cock into her stretchy butthole. Gripping onto her shoulders as she bent her knees, he slammed into her ass as he stuck it out behind her, clapping her buttcheeks with every stroke.

Plucking his cock from her famous bunghole, his shaft was smeared with anal fluids as he gripped it at the base, steering it into Madelaine's mouth. Thrusting several times into her dripping wet maw, the juices had been cleaned from his big black cock, the shaft now drenched with sticky wet spittle. Turning his focus to Adriana, she adopted the same position as he drilled himself forward, bottoming out in her world-class rear. He gave a few pumps into the pornstar's colon then wrenched himself free, shoving his cock into Madelaine's face. And so the cycle continued. Man after man stepped up to the plate, each of them fucking one or both pornstars then using Madelaine's mouth to clean all the mess from their long, thick cocks.

Back across the stage Christina, Angela and Lacy were knelt on the studio floor, back to back to back, closely surrounded by a huge group of guys. Two cocks clasped in her dainty hands, Lacy jerked them both with vigorous strokes while a third large man was positioned before her, furiously fucking her beautiful face. Angela, meanwhile, had gone one better, jerking two cocks and sucking another, while a fourth one sawed through her massive, fat tits. But the star of the show was Christina Hendricks, jerking three cocks with her hands and breasts, the redheaded MILF had two thick rods crossed in between her lips, the bulging heads stuffed into her cheeks, making them bulge like a squirrel with a nut.

A thick black cock pulled from Angela's lips, drenched in spittle having just been stuffed down her bottomless throat.

"Phew!" she said, coughing slightly as she sucked in air. "Fuck, that was a big one! OK, now you guys are ready, I think it's time you ran a train on this slutty little arsehole." A cameraman zoomed in close, focusing on the two long fingers that had been shoved up Christina's backside. "Who's first?"

"Me!" said two men together, not so much as a millisecond between one man's voice and the other.

"Hmm," said Angela, "you boys are eager, huh? I don't even know who answered first. How about you, Lace?"

"Uh uh," said Lacy, answering as best she could with a meaty fat cock still embedded in her gullet.

"Well, since you guys are so quick on the draw, I guess you'll have to go in together. You OK with that?"

"Mmhmm," said one of the men.

"Fine by me," the other replied.

"Good," Angela grinned, then turned towards Christina. "OK then, honeytits, up you get. Let's see what that arse can do."

Christina gulped nervously as she rose to her feet. Angela grabbed her by the hand, shooing men out of the way as she led her across to the nearest ottoman. The two lucky men followed closely behind, looking at the big, pale ass that they would soon be both inside. Angela stopped by the ottoman and pointed at one of the men.