Cum Factor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth," said Angela and Christina did as instructed, parting her lips nice and wide.

Angela climbed up onto the ottoman, planting her knees either side of Christina and straddling the actress' face. Gripping both buttcheeks, Angela split her sphincter open as she clenched her rectal muscles, emptying her asshole into redhead's mouth.

"Oooh, yeah!" said the Aussie. "Think that was most of it. Why don't you see if there's any left in there?"

Christina understood and poked her tongue out from between her lips, pushing it into Angela's ass. There was still a coat of semen lining the walls of the pornstar's rectum but Christina made light work of it, swirling her tongue around inside that famous tunnel. Once she'd cleaned out most of the remaining spunk, Christina retrieved her tongue from deep in Angela's butt, keeping it outstretched as the Aussie placed a hand at the top of her head and ground her backside against it. The last few drops of cum smeared across the redhead's mouth as Angela rubbed up against it, using her tongue as toilet paper.

"Yeah, that's it, slut," the porn star grinned. "Get that arse nice and clean."

Angela lifted her ass from Christina's face and stuck a finger inside it, inspecting it closely to make sure it was clean.

"There, good as new," she declared, climbing down from the ottoman as she knelt beside it, leaning over Christina and planting her lips on the redhead's mouth.

She pushed her tongue into Christina's mouth, getting a taste of her asshole off the redhead's tongue. Their lips came apart and Angela gave Christina's tits a little 'goodbye' motorboat before she turned to her fellow pornstars.

"Alright, who's next?"

"Me," said Adriana, striding forward assertively. "You," she said, taking Madelaine's hand, "come with me."

She led her across to the white leather ottoman and ordered her onto her knees. Madelaine complied, kneeling on the studio floor as Adriana climbed onto the ottoman, pulling her legs back as she laid across the surface. A cameraman moved in quickly, capturing a close up as she tucked her heels up behind her head, bending her body into a pretzel. She dipped her douche into the glass of semen and filled it up, slotting the nozzle into her butthole. She squeezed it gently, filling her ass with half its contents before pulling it loose and doing the same to her pussy. The camera guy stayed close, pointing his lens at her crotch as little twin trails of cum dripped out of both her holes.

"Open your mouth," she instructed, gripping both buttcheeks as Madelaine gaped her lips, presenting her tongue as an appealing target.

Adriana put two fingers to the nub of her clit and strummed herself wildly, screaming at the top of her lungs as a cocktail of cum and squirt juice shot forth from her famous snatch, spraying unerringly into the redhead's mouth. The cameraman turned, pointing his lens at Madelaine's mouth as her lips stayed open, capturing the mixture of squirt and spunk as it pooled in her gaping maw.

"Swallow," said Adriana.

Madelaine complied, closing her lips and swallowing the cocktail in one big gulp. The cameraman stayed in close and Madelaine gaped her lips apart, providing proof that she'd swallowed every drop.

"Good slut," said Adriana. "Now bring that mouth back over here. I've got some more for you."

Madelaine kept her mouth open as she moved in closer, her lips mere inches from the pornstar's sphincter. Adriana flexed her anal muscles and the load in her ass came bursting out, shooting into Madelaine's mouth and straight down her throat, merging in her stomach with the previous mixture. Adriana grinned and put her fingers to her clit again, squirting once more for good measure and soaking the redhead's face.

"Wow!" said Perv. "Well, that was quite a show. And we haven't even had any dick on stage yet! Speaking of which," he added, directly addressing the audience, "it's the moment you guys have been waiting for. The producers of this show couldn't possibly hire enough guys to give these girls the fucking they deserve so this is where you come in. I hope you guys have staved off a little, though judging by the amount of cum in those glasses just now it certainly doesn't look like it! Now, who's ready to fuck some sluts?"

The crowd went mental, whooping and hollering as they hugged one another in celebration, some of them weeping in fits of joy.

"Sounds like they're up for it," said Perv, grinning at the nearest camera. "OK, fellas, down you come."

What happened next can only be described as a veritable stampede as men in the stands filed into the aisles in their droves, tumbling over each other as they raced towards the stage. The camera focused on Christina and Madelaine, their jaws almost hitting the floor as hundreds of men all stormed the stage at once.

"Now, remember, ladies," Perv announced, raising his voice over the shuffling feet, "our guests are in charge today," he added, gesturing towards the pornstars, "so what they say goes, OK?"

Christina and Madelaine nodded.

"Good. Now, before you guys get carried away, we're gonna have to make sure you're all nice and hard before you get to our guests. Not sure that will be a problem," he added, noting that many of the men already had their cocks out, most of them thoroughly rigid. "But this is where our pornstars come in. If any of you guys are suffering with a little stage fright, our pros will take good care of you." He turned towards the pornstars, each of them looking at the endless rows of men with a good degree of relish. "Ready, ladies?"

"Uh huh," said Lacy.

"Born ready, Perv," said Angela, waving at some of the guys.

"Think you can handle that many at once?"

"You kidding me?!" scoffed Adriana. "I had more than that at my last birthday party!"

"Why am I not surprised?" Perv said with a grin. "OK, let's get to it. Fellas, whenever you're ready."

The security stepped aside and the stage was swarmed by an army of horny males, forming circles some ten rows deep around the adult film stars. The women dropped to their knees as cocks of all shapes, sizes and colours were thrust into their faces. Long ones, girthy ones. Hairy ones, shaved ones. Uncut ones, circumcised ones. White ones, black ones and brown ones.

Lacy reached out to her left and right, grabbing a pair of cocks as a big, thick black one was shoved in her face. Lips gaping wildly apart, she took the black cock into her mouth, stroking the two either side as her lips slid down the long dark shaft. The crown pushed past her tonsils and her full lips puckered at the girthy base, lodging it in her throat as the man placed a hand at the back of her head, pinning her face to his torso. Lacy choked on his fat black schlong, the other two throbbing in her hands as she jerked them off, pumping her fists from top to bottom.

The man let go and her lips pulled back to the tip, popping his crown from between them. Her mouth stayed open and Lacy barely had time to catch her breath before a particularly long and slender white cock was thrust towards her lips, steering straight past them and down into her gullet. Bringing two hands to the back of her head, the man started thrusting at a furious speed, driving his long pale cock into the depths of her esophagus, making her gag and laying claim to the make-up touch up she'd received during the last intermission. Spit rained down from his veiny underside, dripping from Lacy's chin and down onto the floor as her face was so savagely fucked.

A few feet to Lacy's left, a fat black cock was pried from Anna's mouth as two long white ones were thrust towards it, precum leaking from their open slits. She grabbed them both and started jerking, pumping both shafts as she took one between her lips, taking it down to around mid-shaft. Her lips pulled back to the tip and she turned her head, locks of dark hair swishing across her shoulders as she wrapped her lips around the second thick schlong, sucking it swiftly as she jerked off the other.

Popping his crown from between her lips, she open her mouth wide as she gripped both cocks, pulling them towards her gaping face hole. Steering both cocks past her stretched open lips, she crossed them both at around mid-shaft as she stuffed them into her face, pale cheeks bulging like a squirrel with a nut. Cocks pushed in from all around her, hanging in her face in hope of being next. Others slapped against the top of her head, leaving small beads of precum clinging to her long dark hair.

Angela, meanwhile, was busy acquainting herself with as many cocks as she could, accompanying as many of the big, meaty fucksticks as her buxom frame would allow. A black one was embedded in the depths of her throat, two more were clutched tightly in her wildly jerking hands, while another was clamped between her huge, world famous tits. Pumping his hips at a furious pace, the man in front of her sawed his fat cock from through her rack like it was going out of style, his helmet impaling itself on the pornstar's chin as it poked out from between her tits.

Hands roaming up and down their shafts, the men in her hands were throbbing like crazy as she tugged them silly, drops of precum leaking from their tips and down onto the studio floor. Coming in from the side, between the man in her tits and the one in left hand, the man in between her lips was fucking her face like his life depended on it, driving into her mouth with hard, full-blooded thrusts that sent his black cock tunnelling down the Australian's throat, spit raining down from the underside as he buried it repeatedly in her seasoned esophagus.

Adriana, meanwhile, was surrounded by so many men that the cameras couldn't even pick her up. Fightly bravely through an army of cock-weilding studs, a diligent camera man finally found her in the midst of a twenty man swarm, with dicks of all lengths and girths acquainting themselves with her upper body in every manner imaginable. Two were in her mouth, one was in each hand. Two more were fucking her armpits while another was entangled in her light brown hair, thick locks of the stuff winding around his veiny shaft as he jerked his fat cock at a mile a minute.

The herd began to thin once the men had been tended to and some began to move across the stage to where Christina and Madelaine were ready and waiting. Two large men grabbed hold of Madelaine and escorted her across to a nearby ottoman, pushing her down onto it as they stood at opposite ends. Madelaine knelt on the plush white leather, sticking out that famous ass. The man behind grabbed his cock and shoved it into her pussy, going at her hard from the very first thrust.

The redhead screamed as she was taken from behind and the man in front was quick to capitalise, steering his cock into her open mouth. Grabbing two handfuls of vibrant red hair, he started thrusting in time with his buddy, drilling his fat rod into the actress' face. More men gathered around the ottoman, each of them stroking their big, meaty schlongs as they watched the fit redhead get plowed from both ends, thick cocks drilling into her mouth and cunt.

Christina, meanwhile, was pushed down onto her knees as men swarmed around her. A black man grabbed onto her massive tits and slapped his cock in between them, wrapping them around his shaft as he started thrusting. Two more cocks appeared on either side and Christina took hold of them as the third one fucked her tits, stroking both monsters in tandem. A hand gripped tightly to the back of her head, turning it to the side and pulling it forward until a fourth thick cock invaded her drooling mouth.

Christina gagged as the thick slab of meat was shoved down her throat, her full lips puckering as they kissed the base of his shaft. The black dick pulsed as it sawed through her cleavage, the sticky tip impaling itself on her chin as it poked out from between them. While her clenched fists roamed up and down the two cocks as they flanked her from either side, jerking them frantically as they throbbed in the palms of her hands.

The surrounding men started to grow impatient, stroking their cocks as they awaited their turns. One man behind her grew tired of waiting and gathered a handful of flame-red hair, yanking her locks until her head tipped backwards. Looming above her upturned face, he took his fat cock in his large dark hands and jerked himself steadily as he dipped his shaven ballsack into the actress' mouth. Christina's cheeks bulged as his big black balls squeezed in her mouth, brewing and churning against her writhing pink tongue.

The cock retreated from between her tits and was quickly replaced by another, this one longer and thicker than the one that preceded it. Christina could feel him throbbing as his cock cut through her cleavage, big, weighty balls swinging back and forth and slapping against her sternum.

The balls spilled out from between her lips and she licked along the base of his shaft as he dragged it across her face, pointing his crown at her open mouth. Slotting it snugly in between her plump pink lips, he tightly gripped the side of her head as he thrusted down into it, forcing his cock into the redhead's gullet. He thrusted several times then pried himself loose, dragging his balls across her face as he took a step forward. Christina poked her tongue out from between her lips and pushed it into his hairless buttcrack, licking across his asshole before pushing it inside.

Back across the stage, the pornstars were hard at work, servicing the last few dozens of men and making sure their cocks were stiff as a board. Laid on her back across a white leather ottoman, Angela's head hung over the edge as a line of studs took turns in her mouth, humping ferociously as they forced their cocks down her throat, long streaks of spit dripping down the pornstar's face. But that wasn't all and as the Australian was facially abused, another long line had formed in front of her, each man waiting to drill his rod through her world class tits.

Planting his knees either side of her chest, a huge thick cock was slapped in between her tits as a black man straddled her, wrapping those beauties around the width of his shaft. Two more men appeared either side of her and Angela happily jerked them off as a pair of fat cocks throbbed in between her tits and deep inside her gullet.

Knelt back to back on the studio floor, Anna and Lacy were ringed by a big group of studs, cocks hanging out and waiting to be sucked. The girls were obliging them as best they could, switching between cocks as regularly as clockwork. A huge thick black one was lodged in Lacy's throat while a big, thick white one was clasped in each hand, enjoying the slick embrace of her fists as she jerked both men into a coma.

Adriana, meanwhile, had assembled the men around her into a long line that stretched halfway across the stage. Circling around behind the first in the queue, she dropped down to her knees behind him, pulling his asscheeks apart as she threw her face into his buttcrack. Licking several times across his ball sack and taint, she ran her tongue across his hairless asshole then pushed it into his sphincter, probing him deeply as she bobbed her head. Taking his cock in the palm of his hand, he stroked his hand up and down his shaft, veins pulsing as the pornstar rimmed him. Once his cock was fit to burst, Adriana dismissed him, pushing him in the direction of Christina and Madelaine as she moved onto man number two.

As the group around Madelaine continued to grow, the men moved on from the actress' pussy and started taking turns in her thick, juicy ass. First up was a black man whose nine inch cock was one of the thickest in the studio. Dousing his shaft in lube, he pointed his crown at her puckered sphincter and steered his cock inside, spreading her asscheeks as he plunged in deep. Madelaine's eyes popped out of her skull as he shoved his huge cock into her asshole, massive black balls sitting flush against her pussy as he rammed it in there, sheathing himself to the hilt.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" he groaned. "Shit, you've got a tight ass, slut!"

Spreading her buttcheeks as wide as he could, he slammed into her backside with a series of brutal thrusts, keeping her spread as he wrenched himself free.

"Here," said Perv, waving over the nearest cameraman. "Come and get a shot of this gape!"

Barging past the men that were gathered around her, the cameraman fought his way to the front of the queue, capturing her gaping asshole in all its wide open glory. Spitting a glob of saliva into her stretched out asshole, the man gripped his cock and shoved back inside her, pounding her even harder as the thrusting resumed.

And it wasn't just Madelaine that was taking a pounding. Just a few feet away from her athletic assistant, Christina's curvy body had been hauled up off the studio floor and lifted up into the air. Cradled in the arms of a strong black stud, her big, heavy tits were flopping around like nobody's business as he bounced her up and down his dick, impaling her repeatedly on his thick, veiny shaft. Christina moaned and groaned as she was used like a fuck doll by the dark-skinned hunk.

Another man moved in behind her and the black guy pulled out as the new kid on the block shoved his white cock straight into her ass. Grabbing her by the thighs, he took hold of the redhead as the black guy passed him over, giving his strong arms a workout as he worked her asshole along the length of his shaft, dropping her down to the hilt with every precipitous plunge.

Another man stepped up in front of her and gripped his cock at the base, shoving it into her pussy. The men gripped tight to her thick, curvy body, holding her still as they started to thrust, driving their cocks into her pussy and ass. Fiery red hair spilled down Christina's back as she threw her head back, screaming at the studio ceiling as they slammed into her unison, twin sets of spunk-filled balls slapping against her taint as they drilled their cocks into her, pounding hard and fast.

Back across the stage, Angela was still laid out across the white leather ottoman with her head hanging over the edge, thick meaty cocks sinking into her gullet and sawing through the gap in her tits. Wrenching her legs apart, a third man positioned himself between her meaty thighs, wetting two fingers with spit before he shoved them up her cunt. Fingering her wildly, a loud, throaty scream was blocked by the cock in her mouth as he brought her to climax. Pulling his fingers away, a warm jet of fluid sprayed from the pornstar's cooch, soaking the nearest cameraman and nearly damaging his expensive equipment.

Ringed from all sides by a big pack of studs, Lacy had a cock in each hand while two more thick ones were stuffed inside her mouth, stretching her lips to the breaking point. Poking her tongue out from between her lips, she licked both members as best she could, sliding her tongue down one meaty shaft before switching to the other.

Meanwhile, the row of men lined up before Adriana was getting larger by the second. Only now, Anna had joined her and was knelt in front of the long line of men, blowing them all in turn as Adriana rimmed them. Plucking a thick black cock from between her lips, Anna moved onto the next man without missing a beat, vanishing his ten inch whopper in the blink of an eye. Sinking her lips to the base of his shaft, she kept his cock lodged in her gullet as he gripped the back of her head, thrusting several times before pulling back slowly and popping his crown from between her lips.

Anna caught her breath and moved onto the next man, taking his cock in her hands. This one she sucked off seductively, lapping at the tip of his penis and swirling her tongue around his swollen helmet. Wrapping her lips around the ridge of his crown, she stroked his girthy shaft as she sucked at the tip, coaxing out precum from his wide open tip. Gently bobbing her brunette head, she worked her lips up and down his shaft, going down deeper with each pass she took. Uncurling her fingers from around his shaft, she grabbed onto his hips as she sucked up the last few inches, her full lips puckering at the base of his shaft.