Cum Factor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With more and more men reaching full rigidity, the crowd of studs congregating around the celebrity guests was getting larger by the second. And with less men left to fluff, the four adult film stars began to get restless. As the cast of dozens once gathered around her dwindled down into the single figures, Angela was the first of the pornstars to abandon her post and get in where the action was. Pushing her way through a horde of naked men, the Australian model found herself right in the centre of it, where her fellow buxom babe Christina Hendricks was in the midst of some double penetration.

Passed back and forth from one pair of the studs to the next, the large-chested redhead had been fucked in both holes more than twenty times over and was beginning to recover from her latest orgasm as the queen of porn knelt down beside her.

"Take those cocks out, boys," the Aussie commanded. "Let me clean 'em up for ya."

The guys did as directed, plucking their cocks from the amateur's holes and pointing them towards the professional. The big, long black one that had been in her pussy was literally glistening, shining with arousal from the base to the tip. Angela turned towards that one first and gaped her lips apart, keeping them wide as he steered himself in. She took every inch that he stuffed down her throat, wrapping her lips around the base of his shaft. Getting a grip on the black guy's ass, she used it for leverage as she pulled herself in on him, impaling her face on his long dark cock.

She took him to the balls several times then plucked his helmet from between her lips, locks of long brown hair swishing across her shoulders as she turned to the man on her left. His light-skinned cock was shorter, yet thicker, and was caked in the juices of Christina's asshole. Such a thick coat of anal fluids might have deterred some women, but not Angela White. She pounced on it without a moment's pause, taking it to the hilt on the very first pass. The man gripped tightly to the back of her head and started thrusting into it, balls slapping against her chin as he drove his thick helmet deep into her throat. Holding his rig down closer to the floor, the cameraman made sure her tits were always in shot as they jiggled around her chest, slapping against the man's thighs as he pumped his hips, drilling his cock into her oral cavity.

He thrusted into her mouth a few more times then plucked himself free, pointing his cock at Christina's asshole and violently shoving it back in. The white man re-entered her pussy and the men got back to fucking her in no time at all, her huge, heavy tits bouncing around all over the place as they worked her body up and down their dicks.

Next to make the move across stage was Anna Deville. A huge group of men were gathered around Madelaine as she knelt on the white leather ottoman, each of them relishing a turn between those famous lips or in that even more famous ass. Climbing up onto the ottoman, Anna knelt beside Madelaine with her head just above her ass, gripping her buttcheeks and pulling them apart. A huge black cock was drilling deep into the redhead's asshole, a huge pair of balls swinging back and forth and slapping against her pussy. Anna gazed up at the man that was pounding her, licking her full set of lips as she eyed his massive cock.

"Gimme it," she said, beckoning him with her tongue. "I wanna taste her ass off your cock."

He didn't need a second invitation. He pried his black cock from Madelaine's asshole and steered it forward, stuffing his crown into the pornstar's mouth. Anna closed her lips around his swollen helmet and he gripped the back of her head as he drove himself forward, pushing her down his shaft. Her plump lips puckered at the base of his shaft and he kept her there as she sucked him clean, slurping up fluid from the length of his pipe.

Pulling his cock from between her lips, he pointed his dick back at Madelaine's asshole and guided it in, sinking to the balls on the very first thrust. Anna's dark nails dug into her asscheeks, spreading it wide as the man slammed into it, sinking to the balls with each new thrust. He gave a few thrusts then pried himself loose, plucking his cock from the redhead's colon. He expected Anna's lips to sink back down onto his cock, but this time she did nothing of the sort.

"Grip her ass," the pornstar instructed. "Make her gape for me."

The man gave a shrug and did as instructed, gripping her asscheeks and spreading them wide. Anna pushed three fingers in between her lips and stuffed them down her throat, choking as she soaked them in spittle. Arranging her fingers in a cone-like shape, she pushed them deep into Madelaine's gape, sinking them down to the knuckle. Pulling back slowly to the tips of her fingers, she kept them there for a second then plunged them back in, fucking her ass with her three slick digits.

"Oh my God!" Madelaine gasped, eyes bulging wide as Anna's fingers sunk into the depths of her ass,

She pushed them into her asshole several times then plucked them from the actress' rectum.

"Let's see what this Riverdale ass can do," Anna grinned as she put the three fingers back between her lips, sucking them clean and tasting her asshole before adding a fourth.

Soaking her fingers in a fresh coat of fluid, she pushed them back into Madelaine's asshole, stretching it wider this time as she added another to three that were already in there. Madelaine's teeth clenched as the four long digits were shoved into her rectum.

Then, just when she thought that her asshole couldn't stretch any further, Anna sucked on her thumb, coating it in spittle before she pushed that in there too. Madelaine's eyes bulged as all five fingers were stuffed into her backside, spreading it wider than any cock. But Anna wasn't finished yet and she made her hand into a fist as she pushed it in deeper, sinking it past her knuckles. Madelaine squealed, emitting little agonised grunts as her asshole stretched to the point of rupture.

Anna kept pushing, and the men around them gawped as her hand disappeared, Madelaine's asshole stretched around her wrist. A quick thinking stud took a step forward, shoving his cock into the redhead's pussy. The fist in her ass made her pussy even tighter and the man thrusted slowly, relishing the feeling of taxed inner muscles as they squeezed at the width of his shaft.

Lacy and Adriana, meanwhile, had remained at the right of the stage, tending to the last few dozen or so men that had yet to swell to their maximum size. Lined up in a row stretching halfway across the stage, the guys were assembled in a forward-back-forward formation, with one man facing one way and the next man facing the other. Knelt either side of this long row of studs were the two remaining pornstars, working their way down the line, one lucky fucker at a time.

Knelt before the first man with his dick deep in her throat, Adriana's head was bobbing ferociously, taking his cock to the base with every pass she took. Lacy meanwhile was squatted behind him, buried ear deep in the young man's asscrack, attempting a prostate exam with the tip of her tongue. Pulling back slowly to the tip of his shaft, Adriana plucked his large crown from between her lips, spitting a glob of spit onto his already dripping cock as she continued down the line, moving onto stud number two. Lacy surfaced from the first man's crack, giving his asshole a kiss goodbye as she rejoined her fellow slut. The girls continued down the line, sucking and rimming each man until his dick was fit to burst, sending them across to their colleagues with a hugely distended ballsack just waiting to be emptied.

Back across the stage, Christina and Angela were on their knees, the busty redhead taking a short break from being double penetrated to help her new best friend clean off the multitude of dicks now smeared with her pussy or ass juice. Knelt back to back, the two buxom beauties were surrounded by a swarming mass of horned-up males, thick rods pointing at them from every conceivable angle.

Head turned to the side, a huge black cock was stuffed down Angela's throat as she jerked off another, the copious amounts of spittle dripping from his shaft providing sufficient lubrication for the big, meaty white schlong that was clamped in between her tits. Humping and pumping like a man possessed, he squeezed her tits around his thick, veiny shaft as he sawed through her world class cleavage, precum leaking from his crown as it poked out from between them.

Christina, meanwhile, had a pair of light and dark dongs clasped in both her hands as a black man fucked her breasts, his massive fat schlong slicing through her titties like a knife through butter. Head swivelling back and forth, she wrapped her plump lips around each man's cockhead, sucking out precum from inside his urethra before turning to the next man and repeating the trick.

Over at the ottoman, a man was slamming hard into Madelaine's pussy, Anna's fist still stuffed up her tight backdoor. Madelaine could feel him throbbing as he drilled up into her cunt, his cockhead pulsing like it could go off at any second. A few more thrusts and it did just that. Sheathing himself to the balls, he erupted deep in the redhead's snatch, flooding her womb with a burning wad of off-white semen.

A filthy grin stretched across Anna's face as she felt Madelaine's asshole contract, tightening its grip on her wrist as the dick went off in her pussy. Once his balls were finally emptied, her asshole began to loosen, allowing the pornstar to retrieve her buried fist.

"Damn, girl!" Anna exclaimed. "You are one hell of a slut! Talent like that is wasted in Hollywood. You should come back to Prague with me and make some real money!"

Madelaine climbed down from the man in her pussy, a thick mess of cum trickling down her thigh as she joined Anna on the studio floor.

"Oh, look! You've sprung a leak," said Anna. "Spread those slutty legs apart and I'll clean that up for ya."

Madelaine nodded and spread her legs as Anna crawled in between them, licking the cum from the actress' thigh. Running her tongue along Madelaine's slit, she cleaned up the spunk from her vaginal lips then stuck two fingers inside her, scooping up the last of the load.

"Here, have a taste," she said, holding her fingers up to Madelaine's lips.

Madelaine gaped her lips apart and took Anna's fingers inside them, cleaning up a mixture of spunk and pussy juice.

With every man on stage now hard as a rock, Adriana and Lacy accompanied the last few stragglers as they gathered around Christina and Madelaine. Angela and Christina were in the midst of a huge mass blowbang when Adriana dropped to her knees beside the busty Australian, prying a black cock from between her tits and stuffing it between her lips. Taking it to the base in her usual style, she kept it there for several seconds before pulling back up again, the meaty dark shaft basted in spittle as she plucked it from between her lips.

"My turn, Ange," Brat Nasty exclaimed, grabbing hold of a pair of cocks and stroking them vigorously as the dripping black cock was returned to her mouth.

The man placed a hand at the back of her head, pushing her down to the base and holding her there as he started his thrusting; big, sagging balls slapping against her chin. Angela shrugged and rose to her feet, huge tits jiggling as she marched across the stage.

Lacy and Angela joined Anna and Madelaine at centre stage, just as the pornstar was cleaning a thick creampie from the actress' tight pink cunt. Lacy clasped onto Madelaine's hands and helped her fellow redhead to her feet, leading her across to the ottoman. Madelaine knelt across the surface under Lacy's direction, sticking out that peachy behind as she dropped to all fours. Lacy knelt on the floor behind her, throwing her head forward and shoving her face in Madelaine's ass. An accomplished girl-girl performer, Lacy ate Madelaine's ass with some degree of relish, sticking out her famous tongue and pushing it deep into the actress' freshly fisted rectum.

While Lacy was tongue-deep in Madelaine's backside, a man stepped up behind her. Aware of her status as a vaginal-only performer, he pushed his cock into the pornstar's snatch, sinking in deep on the very first thrust. A contented sigh spewed forth from her lips and she moaned directly into Madelaine's asshole as she bobbed her head, kissing her sphincter repeatedly.

Madelaine's mouth came open as she unleashed a moan of her own. A black man in front of her was quick to capitalise, stuffing his dark rod into the redhead's mouth. He gripped on tight to the back of her head as he began to buck his hips, drilling his dick straight down her throat. Madelaine coughed and sputtered as his balls slapped against her chin, his swollen helmet peaking somewhere in her chest.

A large group of men gathered around Anna and Angela as they knelt back to back on the studio floor. Each grabbing hold of a pair of cocks, they jerked them furiously as others were thrusted towards them, finding a home in a hole or crevice. A big, meaty black one was slapped between Angela's tits, her huge, weighty fucktanks pushed around his shaft as he started thrust, slicing through her famous rack. Anna, meanwhile, took one in her mouth, a big, long, thick one that pushed straight past her tonsils, touching the back of her throat. Her lips touched the base and she kept him there as she grabbed two others, stroking and jerking 'til her heart's content.

Adriana, meanwhile, helped Christina to her feet, leading her across the stage.

"OK, let's get some cock in you," said the pornstar, ushering over some men who hurried towards her as fast as they could.

One of them took a seat on the nearby ottoman and Adriana told the buxom redhead what she wanted her to do.

"Sit on his cock," she said. "Cowgirl position."

Christina nodded and climbed up onto the ottoman. Throwing a leg over his thighs, she planted her knees on the leather as she straddled him, gripping his meaty cock and feeding it into her pussy. Christina gasped as she lowered herself onto it, sinking down to the base. Wrapping his arms around the small of her back, the man took her with him as he laid out across the ottoman, gripping her buttcheeks as she thrust them out behind her.

Adriana grabbed a second man by his long, veiny cock and pulled him towards Christina, pointing him in the direction of the redhead's pussy. The man grinned and took a step forward, pointing his big cock at her already occupied snatch. Nudging his crown against her tight pink pussy, Christina's eyes bulged as he nudged himself forward, stretching her vaginal walls as he pushed his cockhead inside her.

"Ohhh, fuck!" groaned Christina, looking slightly pained as the second fat cock stretched out her pussy.

"Oh, come on," said Adriana, rolling her eyes. "This is a cakewalk, honey. I do this shit as a warmup!"

The second cock sunk into her pussy until the tips of both were pressed against her cervix. Then they started to thrust, driving into her snatch in perfect unison and bottoming out inside her with every pass they took. Another man appeared in front of her and grabbed the back of her head, steering his BBC towards her open mouth. Slotting the crown between her plump set of lips, he sunk down to the base on the very first pass, his bulbous crown peaking somewhere in her gullet.

Adriana looked at the men all around her, stroking themselves as they watched Christina get stuffed full of cock.

"Come on, boys," the brunette squawked. "She's not done yet. You haven't even filled her hands yet!"

Two of them stepped forward and stood on either side of her, grabbing her wrists and pulling them towards their cocks. Christina's fingers curled around the two fat pricks, getting a firm grip as she started jerking. Gripping two fistfuls of hair, the man in front started bucking his hips, drilling his cock into her oral cavity. Drops of spit dripped down from her chin, making a mess of her huge set of tits as he thrusted harder, sinking to the base each time.

Adriana moved in behind her, shoving four fingers down her own throat until she heaved, lubing them up with lots of spittle. Pressing two fingers against Christina's sphincter, she pushed them straight down to the knuckle, filling the last of her holes.

"Oh, damn!" she said, feeling how tight the redhead's asshole was with two thick cocks still stuffed up her cunt.

She pulled her fingers back to the tip then pushed them in deep again, repeating it several times before adding a third. Christina's asshole stretched around her fingers and she could feel the two cocks throbbing through the thin strip of flesh that separated her pussy and ass. Christina kept sucking on the cock in her mouth, almost biting down on the base of his shaft as Adriana's pinky slid into her asshole and she pushed her four fingers right down to the hilt. Two thick cocks were slamming into her snatch and she came almost immediately as her asshole was stretched like never before. Her sphincter tightened as her orgasm hit, nearly snapping Adriana's fingers off as she stuffed them into her rectum.

"Ohh, fuck!" Adriana squealed, prying her fingers from Christina's asshole and stuffing them into her mouth, tasting the redhead's juices as she sucked them clean. "Damn, girl, you really are a slut in the making!" She looked at the man that was standing behind her and slapped Christina on the ass. "Now get your dick in that butthole!"

The man nodded and pulled his cock from Christina's snatch, shoving it into her asshole in one quick motion. The cameraman pushed in closer, capturing the perfect close up as Christina's body was stuffed full of cock.

Across the stage, Lacy and Madelaine had changed positions. Sprawled out across the white leather ottoman, Lacy's legs were splayed out wide as a man was parked in between them, steadily feeding his big black cock into the pornstar's tight pink pussy. Madelaine was laid on top of her, her pretty red head buried between Lacy's thighs, tonguing at her clit as the black man fucked her. Knees planted either side of her head, Lacy had a firm grip on Madelaine's muscular asscheeks, digging her fingers into both huge orbs as she licked the actress' pussy. Another black man was positioned behind her, ramming his cock into her thick white ass.

Both women screamed as the two men fucked them, drilling in deep into their various holes. The man fucking Lacy pulled out of her pussy and his steered his dick towards Madelaine; her thick juicy lips were gaping wide to receive it. He placed a hand at the back of her head and pushed his cock inside her, sinking straight down to the base of his shaft. Her full lips puckered and her cheeks hollowed inward as she sucked his prick, cleaning up the fluids that basted every inch of his rod. His eyes clamped shut and he tipped his head back, groaning as she worked him over.

He let her suck him for several seconds then pulled back slowly, plucking his cock from between her lips. His meaty shaft was soaked in spittle and he promptly returned it to Lacy's snatch, guiding it back in with a single thrust. He pumped into her pussy with long deep thrusts, thick creamy streaks smearing along the length of his shaft. Madelaine's tongue remained on her clit and he felt her tighten as the actress licked her, spinning her tongue around her stiff nub of pleasure.

At the other end, the man gripped tight to Madelaine's juicy buns, spreading them wide as he grabbed his cock, prying it free from her asshole. Lacy opened her lips and he steered his cock in between them, balls squished up against her nose as he plunged straight down to the hilt. Lacy sucked at his jet black pipe, slurping up the ass juices that coated his meaty shaft.

Madelaine's asshole was gaping open and he retrieved his cock from Lacy's throat, shoving it deep into Madelaine's rectum. He thrusted several times then pulled it back out again, steering it back into Lacy's mouth, a fresh coat of anal fluids smeared across his shaft for the pornstar to suck clean.