Cum Factor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, sit down."

The man did as she told him, laying back across the leather with his dick pointed up at the ceiling.

"OK, up you get," the Aussie instructed, slapping Christina on the ass as she pushed her towards the ottoman.

Christina climbed up and straddled the man, planting her knees either side of his torso. Reaching back behind her, she gripped his cock at the base of the shaft and pointed it upwards, aiming his tip at her puckered pink sphincter. She fed it inside her and lowered herself onto it, sinking her asshole to the base of his shaft.

"OK, that's one," said Angela. "Now let's get another in there."

Wrapping his arms around the small of her back, he pulled Christina down and held her against him, her huge, heavy tits now squished against his two large pecs. The second man stepped up behind her. Resting his knees on the edge of the ottoman, he pointed the tip of his long, thick cock at her already occupied asshole. He gave a hard push and shoved it inside, feeding her the tip of his schlong.

Christina gasped as she felt him enter, her ass stretching lewdly as a second fat cock was pushed up inside it. She'd done double anal in the previous round but she was still something of a novice, especially compared to Anna, Adriana or even Angela herself. The man pushed in slowly, feeling her asshole stretch around the width of his cock. His dick was rubbing against another man, but he didn't seem to mind; this is Christina Hendricks we're talking about here!

Once his tip had squeezed inside, he started to gently thrust, steadily feeding her inch after inch. A cameraman appeared as if from nowhere and pushed his lens into the redhead's face, capturing her expression as a second fat cock was pushed into her tight backdoor. Her eyes clamped shut and she bit down hard on her lower lip, nearly piercing the flesh as the second fat cock inched its way inside her.

Once his dick was halfway in, both men started thrusting, working their cocks back and forth in her rectum with perfect synchronicity. Each new thrust took them one inch deeper until both thick rods had bottomed out inside her, twenty inches of pulsing, veiny manmeat now lodged in her tight backdoor. From here on out the men went hard and fast, slamming into her asshole with very little self-control.

Angela knelt in front of her, hollering encouragement as she pushed her fat tits into the redhead's face, smothering her with their weighty fullness.

"Yeah, that's it, slut! Take those fat cocks up your arse!"

Christina squealed into Angela's tits, screaming at the top of her lungs, as the two large men went to town on her thick, round ass.

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum in this ass!" one man yelled, tearing into her butthole with a sudden hectic fury that only imminent eruption can bring.

A few more thrusts and he did just that. But it didn't end there and Christina got two for the price of one as both men stiffened, spurting copiously as they unloaded inside her. Taking a moment to catch his breath, the man behind her stepped back slowly, a thick mess of cum trickling down the shaft of the man underneath as the first fat cock was plucked from her asshole.

"Holy fuck! Look at all that jizz!" Angela exclaimed.

Circling around behind Christina, she dropped to her knees on the studio floor, licking the cum off the man's thick shaft as he pulled back to the tip, then caught the rest in her mouth as he prized his crown from Christina's backside. Wrapping up, Angela ran her tongue around Christina's gaping asshole then pushed into the redhead's rectum, gathering the last of the seed.

In the midst of the action, a third man had sat on the ottoman beside the first one, who promptly lifted Christina off his long, thick cock and handed her over to the new guy. Placing his hands underneath her thighs, he pried them apart as she laid down on top of him, taking his cock in the palm of his hand and pushing it into her butthole. As the first two guys returned to the circle, another man stepped up to the plate, pointing his cock against Christina's sphincter and shoving it up inside her.

And so it continued. The guys run a train on the buxom redhead, doubling up on her A-list asshole and pounding her into a coma. But it didn't end there, and back across stage, Madelaine soon found herself in a similar situation. Laid atop one man with her legs spread wide, he slammed his black cock into the depths of her rectum as another black man was positioned before, driving even deeper into her tight pink pussy. Men ringed her from all directions, stroking their cocks while they awaited their turn in her asshole or cunt.

Feeling a hand tap against his shoulder, the guy in her pussy reluctantly tapped out, another man ready to take his place. Gripping his cock at the base of the shaft, he pointed his tip against the slit of her pussy then reconsidered. Aiming it lower, he aimed his crown at her stretched out asshole and started to push it inside. Twenty years younger and considerably more athletic, Madelaine's asshole was even tighter than Christina's. But with a tube full of lube and some good old fashioned exertion, he squeezed his black cock into her already taken butthole. The men started thrusting, balls squishing together as they slammed into her tight backdoor.

"Wow! Look at her go!" said Adriana. She turned towards the men, picking one out at random. "You, get up here," she instructed, pointing at the ottoman. "Get your cock in her pussy."

The man stepped forward, climbing up onto the plush white furniture. Squeezing snugly in front of his friend, he pointed his cock at Madelaine's pussy and buried his monster inside her. Madelaine screamed, creaming on the spot as a third black cock was thrust up inside her, stuffing her body to the brim.

The trio fucked her as hard as they could, getting in each others way as all three of them thrusted in close proximity. One cock drilled into her slick pink pussy, repeatedly hitting her g-spot, while two more slammed into the actress' colon, stretching her asshole to the point of rupture. Madelaine came again and again, screaming around the cock that was jammed in her throat as repeated orgasms assaulted her athletic frame. The men took turns on her, switching from hole to hole with increasing regularity, while a whole host of others watched with their cocks in hand, patiently waiting their turn.

Meanwhile, Christina was sandwiched in the middle of two large studs as they thrusted wildly, double teaming her tight backdoor. She'd cum three times already from these two alone, and as the final tremors of her latest climax surged their way to her furthest extremities, Anna watched in observation, studiously planning the next activity.

"Alright, boys, that's enough," the pornstar declared, and both men groaned as they pulled back slowly, plucking their cocks from Christina's ass.

The first man climbed down from the ottoman, helping Christina down after him. The man underneath her rose to his feet and both of them returned to the large circle of studs that were gathered around the ottoman, the size of which was growing by the minute.

"OK, I think it's time we prepped you for the grand finale," said Anna, stroking Christina's hair as she returned to the ottoman. She turned to look at the men. "I need a volunteer."

Every man in the circle raised their hands. Anna rolled her eyes then pointed at a man at random.

"You, come here."

The man did a fist pump and took a step forward. Anna smirked, thinking to herself what an apt gesture he'd chose to make. She turned back to Christina.

"You, on your knees, ass in the air."

Christina nodded and assumed the position. Kneeling at the edge of the ottoman, she turned her head to the side, resting her face on the leather as she pushed her ass out, sticking it high in the air.

"Perfect," said Anna then looked back at the guy. "Ready?" she asked, making the fisting motion with her hands.

The man grinned and nodded his head.

"Good," said Anna. "Over to you."

The man knelt down at the edge of the ottoman and gripped Christina's asscheeks, spitting a thick glob of saliva directly onto the redhead's sphincter. Releasing her buttcheek with one of his hands, he pressed the tip of his finger against her anus and pushed it inside, sinking it down to the knuckle.

"Oh, wow!" said Anna, watching closeby. "That went in there easy, huh? See if you can get another one in there. She's just had two cocks in there so it shouldn't be too difficult," she added, laughing to herself.

The man retrieved his finger then reapplied spit, pushing two digits against her puckered pink asshole. Again, they went in with consummate ease and he sunk them into her several times then added a third without further prompting.

"Damn!" said Anna. "Going in there a treat, huh? Looks like we've got a real anal slut on our hands. Let's see if you can get all four."

Plucking his fingers from the redhead's asshole, he added his pinky to the equation as he promptly returned them from whence they'd came, pushing them in until he was knuckle deep in Christina's rectum. Christina groaned, feeling his fingers push into her colon.

"Fuck! What a filthy whore!" Anna exclaimed, flashing a grin at the camera. "Now gape that ass for me. I wanna see how wide it spreads."

The man nodded and used his free hand to grab Christina's buttcheek, pulling it open as he retrieved his fingers, plucking them slowly from the redhead's ass. Once it was free, he gripped her other asscheek and pulled them both apart, stretching her butthole as much as he could and even using his thumbs to spread it extra wide. The result was a gape so large it made even Anna blush which, is anyone who's watched her scenes will know, is a feat not easily achieved.

"Jesus! Even *I* don't gape like that!" the brunette gushed. "Maybe you should be teaching me! Alright, buddy, pop that hand back in there. I wanna see if you can get the whole thing in."

The man spat into Christina's rectum to provide some extra lube then set about fitting his hand inside her. Moulding his hand into a cone-like shape, he slid his fingers into the redhead's ass, making a fist inside her rectum as he sunk them in deeper, pushing them down to the knuckles. A camera appeared in Christina's face, capturing her expression as a big male hand was stuffed up her once-tight asshole. Eyes clamped shut, her features skewed with an interesting mixture of pleasure and pain as the man's clenched fist sunk into the depths of her rectum. Cutting back to the previous camera, the images appeared on the screen above her as the guy's large hand disappeared up Christina's ass, her butthole gripped around the width of his wrist.

"Holy shit!" yelped Anna, her mouth gaped open in shock. "Fucking slut took the whole thing! Now fuck her with it."

The man nodded and drew his arm back, pulling back slowly to the widest part of his fist before pushing back in to his forearm, feeding her the first two inches. Climbing up onto the ottoman, Anna set her ass down on Christina's head, getting a better view as her chosen stud fucked Christina with his meaty fist.

"Yeah, that's it, buddy," the brunette encouraged, gripping her asscheeks to keep them spread. "Get in there good."

He pushed his fist in several times, plunging so deep that Christina half-expected him to be clutching a handful of innards by the time he pried it loose. Anna kept her asscheeks spread, spitting into her gape.

"Fuck! What a hungry little asshole you have," the pornstar grinned. "Now be a good whore and clean his fingers."

Anna hopped down from Christina's head as the man knelt down in front of her, feeding two fingers into the redhead's mouth. Her lips dragged smoothly along the length of his fingers, slurping up ass juice as she sucked them clean. Another finger pressed against the side of her mouth and she opened it wider to take that one too. Then she took a fourth, gagging slightly as he pushed them in as deep as he could. Retrieving his fingers from down her throat, he grabbed the back of Christina's head, shoving his cock into her mouth and thrusting a few times for shits and giggles. He then pulled back, shifting his hips from side to side and slapping her in the face with his newly wet cock.

Anna laughed. "Fuck, what a whore!" She slapped Christina on the ass then ordered her to, "turn around. Get on your back. I gotta get a piece of that."

Christina did as the pornstar told her, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs. Anna knelt in front of the ottoman and pushed her legs back, lifting her ass off the leather surface. Firing a glob of spittle at Christina's butthole, she shoved two fingers inside it, fucking her several times before adding a third. Planting her knees on the edge of the ottoman, she pushed her back further so her ass went higher, practically bending her in half with her feet either side of her head.

Using both hands to grip her buttcheeks, Anna pressed three fingers from her right hand against Christina's asshole and began to push them inside. Her fingers slid into the redhead's rectum, making it stretch around the width of her digits and three other fingers already inside. Sinking them down to the knuckle she gripped her butthole with all six fingers and pulled in different directions, stretching her sphincter and making it gape.

"Fuuuuck!" she exclaimed. "Is this thing made of elastic?! Fuck, you're taking it like a slut, huh?"

Anna spat into Christina's asshole then added two more fingers, one from each of her hands.

"Rub your clit," the pornstar instructed. "I wanna see how hard you can cum."

Christina did as the brunette told her, putting two fingers to the nub of her clit. A slippery wet sound could immediately be heard as she started to strum at her throbbing pink pussy, her moans getting louder as Anna upped the ante, pushing her thumbs into the redhead's butthole. Steadily feeding them into her ass, Anna started to curl her fingers, making two fists in Christina's rectum.

Christina's clit started throbbing harder and once both hands slid down to the wrist, the actress screamed at the top of her lungs as a potent blast of squirt juice sprayed forth from her quivering cunt, hitting Anna full in the face.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah!" the pornstar squealed, enjoying the warmth of the sticky, clean fluids as dripped down her face.

Christina kept rubbing and fired again, this time squirting into Anna's mouth. Anna closed her lips and tipped her head back, gargling with the juices before she lowered her head again and spat it back into Christina's mouth. Stretching her fingers out, Anna slowly retrieved her hands, easing both paws from the redhead's ass. Plucking them free, she lowered Christina to a seated position and knelt on the floor in front of her.

"Very good, slut," the brunette said. "Now open that mouth up."

Christina did as the pornstar told her, gaping her lips as wide as she could. Anna brought her hands up, pushing eight fingers, four from each hand, straight into the redhead's mouth. Using her fingers to stretch them open, Anna spat a glob of saliva between Christina's gaping lips. Retrieving her fingers from the actress' mouth, she took Christina's face in her hands, wrapping things up with a big, sloppy kiss.

Back across the stage, Madelaine was down on her knees, tending to the dozens of men who had just taken turns triple teaming her pussy and ass. Jerking two cocks with her dexterous hands, her face was fucked by a seemingly endless line of men, each one ramming his long, girthy cock deep into the redhead's gullet. Her eyes began to water, causing long tears of mascara to run down her flushed red cheeks. Her lipstick was smeared and her hair dishevelled.

Gripping her by the wrist, one man pulled to her feet and back towards the ottoman. Laying back across the leather surface, he helped her up on top of him, gripping his cock as she straddled him and pushing it into her pussy. Another man appeared behind her and before she knew, both her holes were ravaged by a pair of thick, throbbing cocks.

But that was just the beginning. Kneeling down behind the man in her asshole, Adriana reached around from behind him and pressed her fingertips against the rim of Madelaine's asshole. Confused, the man looked back at her as he kept on thrusting, drilling his cock into the redhead's ass.

"Don't mind me," the pornstar grinned. "Just keep doing what you're doing."

The man shrugged and kept on railing, looking down at Madelaine's asshole as the tips of Adriana's fingers began to push inside it. Sinking her fingers down to the knuckle, Adriana wrapped them around the man's fat cock, jerking him off as he assfucked Madelaine. Madelaine's eyes bulged, nearly popping straight out of her skull as Adriana's hand was squeezed into her already occupied asshole.

"Holy shit!" the man exclaimed, enjoying the odd sensation. "I've never been jerked off while fucking someone before!"

But it didn't end there, and as he drilled his cock into Madelaine's asshole, Adriana threw her head forward as she jerked his cock, burying her face in his buttcrack. Licking several times across his hairless sphincter, her tongue came out and pushed inside, fucking his butthole as he continued to thrust. His cock started twitching, veins pulsing harder from the triple sensation; the tight grip of Ariana's hand, the even tighter grip of Madelaine's asshole and the warm, slick feeling of the pornstar's tongue as she jabbed it into his asshole.

He came hard, firing ropes of spunk into the redhead's rectum. Adriana kept stroking as she felt him cum, jerking out volleys of semen and making sure his orgasm was as long and as explosive as possible. Still slamming up into the depths of her pussy, the man underneath her came shortly after, spurting copiously into Madelaine's womb. Then, inevitably, Madelaine came as well, squeezing both cocks at the point of climax as ropes of hot nut butter were splashed up her inner walls.

Adriana unclenched her fist and retrieved it from Madelaine's asshole, bringing the cock along with it. Grabbing the actress by her long red hair, Adriana pulled her up off the ottoman, freeing the cock that was in her pussy. Adriana pushed her down onto her knees and waved the two men over.

"Open your mouth, slut," the pornstar instructed and Madelaine did so, gaping her lips as wide as she could.

The men didn't need to be told what to do. At the exact same time they thrusted forward, pushing their cocks into the redhead's mouth. Crossing at around mid-shaft, they stuffed their crowns into Madelaine's cheeks, making them bulge like a squirrel with a nut. Closing her lips around the criss-crossed shafts, Madelaine sucked them as best she could, tasting a mixture of pussy and ass.

"OK, boys, that's enough," said Adriana. "Make some room for me."

The man who'd been in Madelaine's pussy plucked his cock from between her lips as the pornstar knelt before her. Tucking her thumb in against her palm, she pressed the tips of her fingers against her big, thick lips and pushed them inside, sinking them down to the knuckle with the second fat cock still lodged in her mouth. Madelaine gagged as Adriana pushed her fist in, trying to stuff it down the redhead's throat.

Back across the stage, a man was laid out across the white leather ottoman. Christina was squatted above him, her huge, heavy tits flopping up and down as she rode him, working her asshole up and down his cock, much to the delight of the surrounding audience.

"Goddamn, look at those fucking tits!" one man hollered.

"Yeah, ride that cock, you fucking slut!" added another.

One of the men strode swiftly forward, stroking his girthy rod. The man underneath wrapped his arms around Christina's torso and pulled her down on top of him. Reaching underneath her, he gripped the insides of her meaty thighs and pulled them apart, pointing her feet at opposing walls.