Cum Factor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resting his knees on the edge of the ottoman, the man before her gripped his cock and pointed it at her asshole, his friend's fat cock already inside it. Pushing forward, he squeezed his crown into her occupied hole, slowly entering her an inch at a time. Christina moaned, biting her bottom lip as the second thick cock was forced inside her, her asshole stretching like it was made of elastic. One more push and he was sheathed to the balls, his cock resting on top of the other in the redhead's gripping rectum.

But the guys weren't finished yet. Another moved forward as her asshole was filled. Climbing up onto the ottoman, he slotted his body between the second man and Christina. Squatting down low, he gripped his cock at the base of the shaft and pointed it at her pussy, entering her fully with a single thrust. Christina screamed, cumming on the spot as he thrust inside. She tightened all over, nearly popping the two men from her backside as her asshole contracted, firmly gripping the two cocks that were buried inside it. They took a few seconds to steady themselves then started thrusting, slamming their cocks into both her holes. One thick rod sunk into her pussy, repeatedly hitting her g-spot, while the other two throbbed in her tight rear end, drilling into her colon with perfectly synchronised thrusts.

Her eyes clamped shut as the three men fucked her and when she re-opened them another fat cock was hanging in her face. Without even thinking, Christina's lips came gaping open, giving the man in front of her plenty of room to slot his cock into her mouth. His crown pushed into the back of her throat and two strong hands got a grip on her head as he started thrusting, drilling his cock into the depths of her gullet. Then, just when she thought she was at capacity, two more men appeared either side of her, their dicks rock hard and ready for stroking. Christina obliged them, curling her fingers around both thick cocks and vigorously jerking 'til her hearts content, working her hands up and down their shafts as her three lovely holes were reamed into next July.

The four men pounded her with little restraint, thrusting into the depths of her mouth, ass and pussy while the two remaining studs were jerked into a coma. Even whilst getting so furiously fucked, Christina's handjob technique was second to none, her dainty paws roaming along the length of each throbbing shaft at the perfect speed and with just the right amount of pressure.

Christina came again and again, each new climax more vigorous than the last. Then once her final orgasm had run its course, it was time for the men to unleash some of their own. The two men in her asshole went off first. Burying themselves to the hilt, both men came at the exact same time, firing twin blasts that shot up her rectum like heat-seeking missiles, splattering the walls of her anal cavity.

Her pussy tightened as she felt them cum, squeezing a load from the man inside it. Erupting inside her with explosive force, he fired copiously into the actress' womb, draining his swollen balls. Next up was the man in her mouth. Furiously thrusting into the depths of her throat, he gripped on tight to the back of her head, pinning her face to his groin as his cockhead exploded, shooting his semen straight down her throat. Vigorously jerking the last two cocks, Christina received two blasts to the face as she stroked both men to climax, cum spraying across her face and hair.

Appearing in front of her, Angela gripped onto her matted red hair, staring down at her as she wrenched her head back. Leaning in, she licked all the spunk from the redhead's face, spitting it back into her mouth.

"Not bad, slut," the Aussie declared. "Think you can go one better?"

Christina wasn't sure what that meant exactly but she nodded all the same.

"Good," grinned Angela.

Hair still clenched in the pornstar's fist, she dragged her back to the ottoman where three new guys were ready and waiting. One of the men sat down on the surface as Christina climbed on top of him, straddling him in the cowgirl position. Gripping his cock at the base, he pointed the tip at the redhead's asshole, pushing it inside her with a forceful shove. Another man came up behind her and knelt on the edge of the ottoman. He too stuffed his cock in her asshole, shoving it inside her with relative ease considering said hole was already occupied.

But the guys weren't finished yet. As the two thick cocks sunk into her rectum, another man climbed onto the ottoman, squeezing his body in between the two others. She felt his tip press against her anus and prayed to God inside her head that she would make it out alive as the third fat cock began to push inside her.

"Oh, FUCK!" Christina screamed, her eyes bulging in comical fashion.

Her asshole stretched like never before and Christina clung to the man underneath her, wondering how on earth her sphincter hadn't ripped in two. The guys took a moment to secure their positions and then the trio started thrusting. Their cocks pushed deep into the redhead's colon, jostling for position inside her body. They couldn't thrust particularly hard, but their cocks were stuffed so tightly inside her that every movement was intensified to the absolute max.

How these men had forced their way inside, she didn't know. And what havoc they were wreaking on her once pristine insides, she daren't even think about. All she knew is that they were fucking the life out of her, sinking into her depths with their three thick cocks and pushing her body to its limits.

Then, just when she thought her body couldn't get anymore full, four men appeared in front of her, each one armed with a big, fat cock that he was itching to shove inside her. The two either side of her grabbed onto her wrists and pulled them towards their cocks. Gripping them tightly, Christina stroked them vigorously as the two men in the middle moved closer together, gripping their cocks at the base as they pushed them forward, steering them unerringly into the redhead's open mouth.

Christina was mid-scream as they thrusted forward, and any further sounds were immediately cut off as two large rods were stuffed in between her lips. Her eyes bulged, her mouth stretched to the point of rapture as the fat pair of cocks pushed their way inside it. Crossing at around mid-shaft, their cockheads poked at the insides of her cheeks, making them bulge as her full lips puckered, tightly locked around the thick twin dongs.

Two hands gripped onto the back of her head, pulling her forwards as she jerked the two cocks on either side of her, three huge dongs still slamming into her asshole. The guys pulled her closer, getting their dicks in as deep as they could. Christina gagged as she felt the duo try to double team her throat. Their cocks were too thick to fit down her gullet but both men got a feel of her tonsils as they ventured deep into her oral cavity, their thick rods throbbing against the redhead's tongue.

"Last call, fellas," Perv announced. "Anyone wanting a piece of that ass better get in while you can."

The image was plastered across the giant screen and every man on stage was drawn to it instantly. Cocks were plucked from Lacy's mouth, between Angela's tits and even from Adriana's asshole as the men raced across the massive stage, forming a group around Christina that numbered well into the hundreds. Cocks came out of her mouth and asshole as others moved in to replace them. Cocks throbbed in her throat and rectum, leaking precum into both her orifices, her holes stretched to the absolute limit. They passed her around for over an hour, fucking her hard and fast, andmaking her cum again and again. Then, once every man had pounded her asshole or drilled his hard cock into the depths of her throat, they lifted her body up off of the ottoman, hoisting her high as they carried her across the stage.

Placing her down on the floor, Madelaine and the pornstars lined up behind her as the guys all gathered in front, forming a semi-circle that had to be at least twenty layers deep.

"I think these guys are about to cum!" said Anna, a grin pulling at the sides of her mouth.

"Looks like it to me," Angela agreed. "But where do you think they should do it? Over those massive tits?"

"How about this pretty face?" suggested Lacy, stroking Christina's cheek.

"Don't forget that whorish mouth!" said Adriana. "And I want some in my asshole too!"

"So do I!" Anna chimed in.

Angela laughed. "Well, why doesn't that surprise me? Don't worry, you sluts will get your cum. As long as you feed it to Big Tits here," she added, running her fingers through Christina's red hair. Angela turned and looked at the guys, gathered in front of her in a swarming mass. "So," she said, "who's ready to cum?"

A group of eight rushed up to the front, forming a circle around Christina. A dozen or so others gathered around Madelaine as she dropped to her knees, grasping onto a pair of cocks while another was stuffed in her face. Working her way around the circle of guys, she sucked and jerked them to the point of bursting, making sure their balls were full of spunk for the older, bustier redhead.

Angela and her fellow sluts immersed themselves into the ring of studs that were circled around Christina. Sandwiched between a pair of black studs, Lacy had a long dark cock clasped in each of her hands, jerking both members in perfect unison. Both men came at the exact same time, hot ropes of seed spraying forth from their pricks and splattering across Christina's face, coating her right cheek along with her mouth and nose.

Kneeling side by side behind two large men, Anna and Adriana had their faces buried in the cracks of their asses, reaching around in front of them to jerk their cocks while they licked the two men's assholes. Their cockheads erupted in explosive fashion, and twin thick blasts of burning splooge squirted from their urethras, leaving long, thick streaks across the left side of her face and even messing her sweaty red hair.

Standing behind a black man and nibbling on his ear, Angela curled her arms around his muscular torso and worked a dainty hand along his big black cock. Feeling him throbbing in the palm of his hand, she whispered sweet nothings straight into his ear as she jerked back and forth, stroking his big black cock.

"Mmm, look at those tits! You wanna shoot your thick load all over them, huh? Drench them in your hot fucking cum? Come on, big boy. Shoot that spunk for me. Soak those fucking tits!"

A few more pumps and he did just that, promptly emitting an explosive blast that sprayed all over Christina's tits, coating them thoroughly in criss-crossing lines of scolding jism.

"Oh, wow!" said Angela, blue eyes bulging as she stroked his rod, jerking out the last few drops. "Fuck, that's a lot of cum! Stay right there, girl. I gotta get some of that."

Strolling around from behind the black stud, she dropped to her knees in front of Christina, taking those cum-streaked tits in the palms of her hands. Poking her tongue out, she ran it slowly across Christina's left breast, licking up some of the spunk. Keeping it in her mouth, she lifted her head to Christina's eyeline, and slid two fingers in between her lips, fish hooking her lips until her mouth was gaping wide. Pursing her full set of lips, she spat the cum into Christina's mouth, then tilted her head back, looming up above the redhead as she held the load in between her cheeks.

"Mouth open," said Angela and Christina did as instructed, showing the cum in between her lips. Angela turned to the men behind her. "Who's ready to cum?"

"Me! Me! Me!" said three of the guys that were gathered around Madelaine, prying their cocks from her fingers and mouth.

Angela scooched back as the trio approached, forming a line in front of Christina.

"Shoot those loads, boys," Angela instructed. "Fill that mouth to the brim."

The three men nodded and started jerking, firing three loads in quick succession. A camera pointed at her open mouth, the levels inside it rising dramatically as the three men climaxed, shooting their seed in between her lips. Jerking out the last of their loads, the men took a step back as Angela returned to her previous position, kneeling in front of Christina.

"Fuuuck, look that at," the pornstar grinned. "Filled to the brim. Close that mouth up."

Christina did as the Aussie instructed, two thick drops of semen spilling from her lips as she clamped them shut and trickling down the sides of her face. Angela scooped one up with her index finger and slid it between her lips, dutifully sucking it clean. Poking out her tongue, she licked along Christina's cheek and across her full set of lips, cleaning the rest of the spunk.

"Mmm, delicious," said the busty brunette, smacking her lips together. "Now be a good whore and swallow that cum."

The camera moved closer as she tipped her head back, capturing the exaggerated gulp that Christina gave as she gulped down the semen shandy, seeing it away in a single hit.

"All gone?" asked Angela.

"Mmhmm," said Christina, nodding her pretty red head.

"Show me."

Her lips came open and she stuck out her tongue, proving that the cum had disappeared.

"Mmm, good little slut," Angela smirked, then waved some more men over. "Fill it back up," she said to the guys, pointing at Christina's mouth.

While the guys got into position, more were gathered around the remaining sluts, particularly Anna and Adriana who were in the midst of getting railed by some big black cocks. Arms wrapped around their slender frames, the guys were going hell for leather as they drilled their fat cocks into those famous assholes. Sheathing themselves to the base of their shafts, both men came in explosive fashion, firing twin loads of spunk deep into the pornstars' rectums.

Christina swallowed the next load of cum as Angela appeared in front of her, barging men out of her way. Gripping a fistful of vibrant red hair, the Aussie wrapped it around her knuckles, tugging it sharply as she pulled her forwards.

"Come with me," said Angela, Christina crawling behind her as she led her across the stage.

She led her around behind Anna and Adriana as two men plucked their cocks from their tight backsides, their asses filled with cum. Christina knelt behind Anna as she spread her cheeks, giving her a sight of her puckered asshole, a drop of hot cum trickling from inside it.

"Lick it up," said Angela, pointing at the escaping semen.

Poking her tongue out, Christina licked from Anna's pussy and up to her ass, scooping up the salty jism.

"Good slut," Angela grinned. "Now keep that mouth nice and wide."

Christina did as the pornstar told her, stretching her lips as wide as she could.

"OK, Anna. Fire away, mate," the Aussie instructed.

Anna flexed her rectal muscles, making her butthole wink a few times before a hot blast of jism sprayed forth from her famous ass. Tongue outstretched, it made Christina flinch as it splattered against it, instantly filling her open mouth.

"Damn!" Perv exclaimed. "I've heard of an anal cumshot, but that's ridiculous!"

"Keep it in your mouth," Angela instructed, as Anna stepped aside and Adriana took her place.

Adriana gripped her buttcheeks, spreading them apart as she too sprayed an assful of jism straight into Christna's mouth. A cameraman moved in close, capturing a close up as her mouth stayed open, gurgling with the semen before swallowing it down.

The men kept coming in waves and waves. Gripping a fistful of hair, Angela wrenched her head back as the first wave came all over her, shooting their loads one at a time until there wasn't a stretch of skin on her face or tits that wasn't coated with rich, warm goop. Then one of the pornstars would kneel in front of her and lick it up, spitting it into her mouth. The next wave fired straight into her mouth, filling it with ten or twelve loads at a time before the redhead swallowed it to make room for the next one.

As all this was taking place, Madelaine was playing fluffer; sucking, deepthroating, rimming and getting her facefucked by six, seven, eight men at time, making sure each one of them was fit to burst by the time he got to Christina. And all that prep had worked like a charm. Each man came like his life depended on it, blasting more seed in a single load than most would manage in a week or more.

Even the pornstars were getting in on the act. They were more used to lesser mortals fluffing for them but were more than happy to switch up the roles if it meant getting their throats around those fat, throbbing cocks. Lacy was sucking off one and jerking two others, a champagne flute clutched in her hand, ready to be filled with semen and passed along to her fellow redhead.

Angela had one clamped between her tits while two others took turns in her mouth, fucking her face until their cockheads were ready to blow. Once they had, Angela kept it in between her cheeks, spitting into Christina's mouth as a little snack between massive bukkakes. Anna took six or seven loads to the face then knelt in front of Christina, not budging until the redhead had licked her clean. Adriana's mouth was filled with semen, which she promptly spat into Christina's mouth and all over her massive tits.

Guys took turns cumming between Madelaine's thick set of lips, filling her mouth with spunk until her cheeks were bugling. Gripping a fistful of bright red hair, Anna lead her over towards Christina and placed a finger underneath her chin, angling her head up. Bending at the waist under Anna's direction, Madelaine's spat the ocean of cum straight into Christina's mouth, not even stopping as it started to overflow. Cum gushed from her lips like an off-white waterfall, soaking her chin and the tops of her titties.

After close to an hour of non-stop eruptions, the crowd had thinned down to the last few guys. Christina's face was covered in cum as the final guys stepped up to the plate, shooting into her mouth one after the other. Christina gathered it in between her lips, a cameraman getting in close to the action, capturing one last massive cum swallow as she closed her lips and gulped it all down. For a minute, all was silent. A collective hush fell over the audience, now gathered in a mob scene at the rear of the stage. Everyone in the studio was temporarily stunned by what they'd just seen. Even the likes of Adriana and Anna. Known as two of the filthiest performers in the whole adult industry, it made even their usual hijinks look like mere child's play.

"Wow!" said Perv, breaking the silence. "Just...wow! What a performance. How about a hand for our celebrity guest?"

The men on stage all started clapping and were promptly joined by Perv, the pornstars and even Madelaine. The camera stayed on Christina's face, smiling and blushing as she wiped all the cum from her face.

"And her assistant, Miss Madelaine Petsch. And of course, our lovely porn stars."

The applause continued, the women on stage all clapping each other as they basked in the glory of a job well done.

"Well, that's all we've got time for on today's show," said Perv as he addressed the camera. "A huge thank you to all our guests, particularly Christina Hendricks, who raised a whopping...erm, how much did she raise again?" asked the host, looking at his producers at the side of the stage.

A number of them looked at each other, exchanging befuddled looks, then looked back at Perv with a shrug.

"Ermm...OK. A whopping...amount of money for her chosen charity. Join us next week when another famous guest will take on the Cum Factor challenge. Will they have what it takes? We'll find out next week in another exciting episode of everyone's favourite show. I'm Perv Griffin, and I bid you a fond farewell."

Perv gave a wave to the folks back home and a camera took a sweep of the studio, capturing the sheer mass of naked males who were gathered across the stage, most heading straight for the nearest woman for a spot of after-show action. The show may have come to an end, but the filthy fun in the Cum Factor studio was only just beginning.