The Nylon Wife's Proposal

Story Info
Sarah and Jack launch their erotic venture!
2.5k words
4.37
5.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
29 Followers

If you recall in 'Rosie Flys High', at the end, Jack sent Rosie home after their rooftop session. Yes, the one that Marc, the pilot, recorded and published, unbeknownst to either of them. As bad as that may seem...it turned into a sweet new business opportunity for Jack.

As Rosie skips out the door, Jack turns his attention to the smoking hot blonde sitting at the counter. Noticing her black shear nylons with the dark seam up the back, as well as her 4-inch heels and short black leather mini skirt, he wonders, 'Hmmm... thigh highs?' Strolling up to the bar, he sits beside her. He smiles and says, "Hi. I'm Jack. I own this place."

"Hello. I'm Sarah, I've heard about you, Sir Jack," she says in her thick British accent.

"Now there's a not often heard around these parts accent...British?" Jack inquires.

"Yes" Sarah smiles and winks.

'Nice,' he thinks while smiling seductively. "What brings you to our little hole in the wall?"

"I have a business proposition for you Jack. You've probably never heard of me, but I'm The Nylon Wife."

"Can't say that I have. What kind of business are you in?"

"Strictly retail mail order for the present time. I sell cum stained nylons online. I have a growing client base and it seems sporting sheer stockings with cum stains is a thing that's raging. I'm down on inventory and I think your little operation could assist me tremendously."

"Interesting. How so?" he asks while scooting his chair closer.

"I met a woman in London that said she was from here. Her name is Sheila."

Jack smiles remembering Sheila's gorgeous pussy. "Sheila is a sweetheart." he quips.

"I agree. She told me about your MILFs and your cock. I got to thinking that with all this fucking going on maybe your women could create some product for me. It pays very well Jack."

Jack sits back for a second, thinking over the proposal. "How would this work?"

Sarah responds. "I think we can keep it simple. Your MILFs create the 'products'. You ship them to me once a week. I have the web site running and the distribution network set up already. 60/40 split paid monthly."

Being a bit quicker than the average bear, he rapidly thought he had found the flaw. "You expect me to cum on my MILFs wearing nylons and not inside their pussy? I don't think that is possible under my current business plan. My business is based on cum-in, not cum-on. Not sure if my MILFs will have it any other way. I will only occasionally waste my elixir on outside shots, BJs, or special occasions."

Sarah laughs. "Jack. From what I've seen so far, the women you got traipsing in and out of this place could get any man to cum on them in a heartbeat. Let them do the 'labor' for you."

Jack nods in agreement. "I do have some gorgeous women as clients. This might help me to get more people fucking around here and I could spend my time with my highest paying clients."

Sarah leans back on her bench and slowly runs the top of her high heeled foot up Jack's calf.

Jack stares in her eyes and then grabs her hand. Pulling Sarah out of the booth he says, "Let's go upstairs to my office."

Jack pulls her harshly up the stairs towards his rooftop condo. He stops on the first landing and pushes Sarah up against the wall. His left hand on her tit and his right slides up the back of her thigh, lifting her leg up over his hip, his fingers gouge into her firm ass. Sarah unhesitatingly wraps her leg around Jack, pulling him against her, and smiles sweetly.

"This better be legit, woman!" He snarls while pressing his hard bulging rod against her belly. Jack kisses her hard, then continues dragging her up the stairs and through the door of his condo..

"So first things first. What got you into this business and what's up with the name: The Nylon Wife?"

Intuitively, Sarah begins undressing as Jack watches. "I got downsized a few years ago. I also love the feel of nylon stockings. My husband loves me wearing thigh highs and heels when we fuck, and he loves cumming all over them, especially now that we have developed a market for them. One day I was complaining to a friend about how many pairs of stockings I go through and she suggested I resell them online. I gave it a try and had so many orders my husband and I can't keep up. Business is booming and I can't just lay around getting cummed on all day! The name is thus...self explanatory."

Jack's eyes roam over Sarah's gorgeous body. She stands before him in just her thigh highs and heels, her perky tits rising and falling with her rapid breathing. "Fuck Sarah, you are gorgeous. I know lot of guys that would love to cum on you all day! Mind if I ask your age?"

Sarah smiles at the compliment. "I'm 44. Now enough questions. Drop those pants and show me what we are working with here."

Jack does as he is asked and when his huge cock springs free, Sarah takes a step back.

"Jesus Jack. I've never seen...OMG baby come over here."

Jack walks over to her and his hands grasp her sweet tits. "Sarah, I'd have guessed you to be maybe 35, which is about how old my long time MILFs are. My MILFs can have any cock they want with a simple smile. Why don't you just smile fuck all day to create your stockings?"

"As wonderful as that may sound, and as much as I'd love to be able to fuck all day, it's just not a reality. The answer is in outsourcing, hence the reason I'm here."

Sarah drops to her knees, both hands wrapping around Jack's monster cannon. She looks at him with a bit of fear in her eyes and begins to lick his cock up one side and down the other. "Fuck Jack, looks like the rumors are true. This thing is incredible."

"Thank you, baby. Just wait till you feel it inside your pussy. Now suck it woman!"

Sarah slides the head between her lips, her hands pumping the shaft. 'Holy fuck, this thing is going to split me in two,' she imagines, her pussy twitching and her clit pulsing rapidly. She spits on the head and slathers it around with her tongue while staring in his eyes, her hand migrates to his balls, caressing them softly.

Jack grabs her hair and the back of her head, thrusting his ramrod angrily down her throat hard and fast. "Let's see what you got sweety!"

Sarah gags and spits out his cock. "Ok Jack, normally I would suck you off but I want you to cum on me then fuck me this first time. I want to be able to know I can take every inch of it. I need to experience the feel of that huge thing plowing me viciously, as well as your voluminous cum loads. My customers have faith in my choices of cock and what I present to them."

Jack was expecting to hear her say that. Normally, women get one look at his Holy Grail and immediately want it smashing and bashing their pussy. Especially the MILFs in making. 'She seems legit,' he thinks to himself.

Jack leads Sarah out on the terrace. "Looks familiar," she says. "From the Rosie video."

"Thanks for reminding me about the video." He flips the switch to activate his camera system. "I want to record this, for marketing purposes."

"Good idea," Sarah agrees. "We can post it on the web site. Nothing better than to see the owners creating the product they hustle!"

Jack lays Sarah down on a chaise lounge in the sun and inspects her thigh highs. He plays with her garter and slowly unclips her stockings. He purposely hovers around her clit, lightly breathing on it before licking her phat outer mons. Pushing her legs high, he drives his tongue deep between her labia and tongues her silky inner walls.

Sarah arches her back and moans. Grabbing his hair and rides his face fast and hard. "Jack, oh Jack, the tongue...fuck!"

Her hips buck and roll fast as she meanly fucks his face, cumming hard. Her sweet thick grool tastes so erotic, the first time he has ever tasted British pussy. "You represent your flag well, Sarah. Yums baby girl!"

Sarah pulls Jack's head up to hers and apologizes for having her orgasm so fast. "I'm sorry Jack. It usually takes a bit more but I haven't had a real man since I left home two weeks ago. Just my fingers and my travel dildo. Now fuck me with that beast!"

"It's ok baby. I have that effect on many women. I love watching beautiful women orgasm for me and because of me. So, hubby not with you?"

"No," she says. Not this trip.

Jack smiles and states, "Well we simply can't have a gorgeous visitor from across the pond walk around horny now, can we? Umm, hows hubby's cock compare to mine?"

"Jack, its like apples and oranges. Yours is the exception and not the rule. He knows my buttons and we enjoy how he pushes them. You're all brute mass and power, fabulous but different. We women need both darling!"

Jack likes how this woman thinks. "Fair enough," he quips. He grabs his huge cock and slaps it on her belly, his balls rubbing against her clit and juicy pussy lips.

Sarah's hands grasp the shaft. "Jesus Jack, my hands barely fit around it!" She viciously wipes her slit with it, slathering her pussy juice all over the head. "Do me Jack!"

"God baby, you are so wet," Jack notes.

She pushes his cock into her gash, splitting her creamy pink folds. Jack groans as she wraps her legs around his ass and clenches, drawing his cock into her greedy cavern. Raising her hips to meet him and they grind together hard, the sensations coursing through their bodies burn like lightning. Sarah moans loudly, "Oh God Jack, fuck its huge!"

Jack strokes the full length of his cock deep inside her juicy pussy, vibrating to her moans with every plunge. "Oh, Jack fuck Jack, faster, faster. That's it, yes, harder, yes..." Their sloshing sounds are incredibly erotic.

Sarah keeps up an erotic litany describing how fabulous his cock feels. Jack places his hand over her mouth because if she keeps at it, he will to cum inside her very soon. And that isn't the goal. He shifts his hand to her throat and prepares for launch.

"Sarah, your sweet pussy baby. I.., I'm...Fuck, I'm ready to cum," he groans.

"On me, not in me! Soak my stockings, Jack. Cum on my nylons Jack."

Jack doesn't want to, but he rips his cock out of her pussy and jerks it with both hands. His back spasms and he clenches his ass, unleashing a huge load of cum, spraying long cum streams up and down her thighs and calves, over and over.

"GOD!" Sarah exclaims. "Fuck Jack, I've never seen so much cum. Holy fuck." She laughs loudly, loving her find and so pleased the stories are true.

Jack is really amazed that he could produce that much cum since Macey demanded he fuck her after class this morning. It is her day and she really wants a baby, so Jack obliged her. Plus, she fucks like a tiger, especially at the tree.

Sarah kisses Jack and asks him to let her up so she can preserve the now revalued $10 stockings. Jack gets up, his cock still dripping. Sarah stands and peels her stockings off. She inspects them and the cum pattern, marveling at the size. She lays them out in the sun to dry. "With a pic of your cock, those will bring 1,000 euros."

"Holy fuck!" Jack blurts out. "That much?"

"Yes. It's amazing but the people want it so I provide it. Just as you provide services for your clients.

Sarah sensually climbs on top of him and says, "Now you can cum inside me. Fuck me with that giant ramrod baby. I need to be able to say I had that cock inside me as well as all its cum."

Before sliding onto his huge cock, Sarah grabs her phone and snaps pics of his erect throbber on her inner thigh and beside her pulsing pussy. She takes 3 or 4 pics from different angles. She looks at them and about orgasms seeing his beast alongside her delicious pink folds. "Oh Fuck!" She shivers, shaking as she viws the pictures.

She proceeds to part her lips and looks deep into his eyes as she slides her pussy down on his cock. She videos the first full insertion stroke, hovering with the head of his cock between her labia petals, then tosses the camera aside, desiring to focus on being destroyed brutally. She screeches as he drives his whole length inside her. Grabbing his face, she kisses him hard, giving him an outrageous ride.

Jack can't help but compare the feel of her tight quim to Rosie's. "Fuck they are alike,' he thinks. But Rosie has the erotic Asian factor. Jacks has had more pussy wrapped around his cock than anyone and he knows pussy. 'Rosie is the best ever,' he concludes. But Sarah by far is a close second.

They both orgasm hard, covered in cum and sweat, then spend the rest of the afternoon talking about their new joint venture, plus lots of licking, sucking and fucking, like a couple rabbits. Turns out Sarah is also a kiss and fuck type girl, which drives Jack wild. She lays on top of him, her back to his chest as they study the pics. Jack sensually massages her clit and lightly strokes her labia and lips, giving Sarah over 20 mini gasms. She finally has a spine snapping orgasm, her whole body shaking viciously, before dropping limp on top of him.

"That was incredibly sweet darling," Jack says.

Sarah rolls over and slides her tongue in his mouth. "Mmmmm, you fucking animal Jack. God I should stay here and fuck you till you can't move either."

Jack laughs loudly. "Baby I can fuck all day long if you'd like!"

Sarah rolls off him, completely drained. "My God Jack, I can't remember ever being fucked so hard and deep. Hubby will never believe this story. Thank you darling. I hope we can work together and do alot more of these activities on our journey.

Jack sends Sarah on her way with a long deep kiss and a smack on her ass. He invites her to the monthly Cum-on-Cum-in event which is taking place this evening to present her proposal to the MILFs. Sarah agrees to attend. "Bring lots of nylons baby girl," Jack advises her. And hydrate sweets!

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
29 Followers