All Comments on 'Cumming in Our Wive's Panties'

by Married_Bi_Horny

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Tinkertaylor99Tinkertaylor9922 days ago

So sexy! I am glad it is not just me that suffers from this desire and then resultant shame from any actions.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious21 days ago

Curious story - why would the protagonist want to marry, and then stay married, for 14 years to a woman that he seems uninterested in being faithful to? Does he love or even like his wife? How did he keep such a secret from her that long and never slip up even once? Why wouldn't he tell her and move out?

Perhaps explore those topics in a second chapter -- show him interacting with the wife?

cckreadycckready21 days ago

You described the extramarital gay sex cycle perfectly. It turned me on so much. It’s amazing how quickly the shame that makes us “run away” after cumming turns back into the overwhelming and pure gay lust to do it all over again. It makes my heart race and my manhood engorge with anticipation of my next meet up.

horny4cum69horny4cum6921 days ago

O.M.G! I am just like you! Married 40 yrs, "straight" as an arrow, my acting skills and straight appearance are top notch, but I love my wife and I love my life, no desire to change it or screw it up. Comfortably retired, I can't cruise as I I'd like too, but I enjoy stories like this and reading ads on Doublelist. Gay since i was a kid, my lust for porn and cock has only grown and while I have had lots opportunities for fun, I've always longed for someone like me, I love getting high and gooning to sissy/gay/straight pmvs, it makes me so gay, I'd give anything to have a real cock in front of my while doing it, this story is just what I want! If you live near me, let me know, I love meeting fellow gooners!

BarebackingMichelleBarebackingMichelle21 days ago

Just love it. There is no feeling like coming in the crotch of a pair of panties especially a pair that belongs to another man's wife. Loading them with my cum is like squirting right inside his wife's belly.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Made me cum hard

swansons901swansons90120 days ago

I love this story. The sex is great and the idea of the marriage ceremony to become a secret wife is a mind-blowing turn on. This is such a clever and appealing idea that I am going to get secretly married too. The proposal, the ceremony, the honeymoon will be well scripted and acted out passionately. Thank you for the hot story and the inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Cannot believe the intensity of this story..I kept rereading the part about “with these panties I thee wed…” Each time I read it I got harder and harder..you deserve to have the kind of marriage that you need..omg..wearing a pretty bra…

Keep writing..

JT

reallycurious69reallycurious6912 days ago

Unusual story, and so fucking hot! My cock is so hard after reading this (twice)! Would love to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous