Curse of the Trickster God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theo

My heart sank. In truth, I still thought about that hillside passion often. God knows I'd brought myself to climax more than once thinking about Theo's cock down my throat. But the idea of a relationship just terrified me. I knew that Theo thought of me as this new thing, this new passion, this new toy. Oh he loved the blowjobs and deep throating, and I'd fuck his brains out too, but he'd eventually grow tired of it. Once I wasn't new, he'd move on to the next undergrad with wet lips and an attraction to well-educated cocks. Or I'd fall in love with the next teaching assistant with a phallus and break Theo's heart.

In short, there was no happy ending to this, or any, relationship.

Why couldn't Theo see the pointlessness of it? I was more than willing to give him another blowjob, or fuck him crazy a few times. Wasn't that enough?

I crumpled up the note and threw it to the floor. It took me some time to go to sleep. In truth, I'm not sure when my memories of Greece shifted to dreaming. But I know that I dreamed.

I dreamed of a green hillside, and a broad-branched tree, and blue waves slowly churning to shore.

I dreamed I'd had a picnic, but alone this time, next to a four-foot herma. But the herma wasn't made of stone. It was flesh. A real four-foot penis sticking out from the ground.

Staring at the herma, I felt myself more turned on than ever in my life. It was as if my vagina were a river, gushing fluid down my thighs. I climbed up on top of the four-foot penis, and started rubbing myself against it. Somehow my vagina stretched open and I took the head of the huge cock into myself. It felt like splitting open, and yet also like the greatest climax. Slowly the giant penis started sliding into me, filling me absolutely.

I heard a polite cough.

A slight but well-muscled man stood by the tree. Dressed in a simple white tunic and sandals, he stared at me with a look of unabashed entertainment.

"Are you enjoying that?" he asked. Somehow I knew he was speaking in ancient Greek, the Greek of the Iliad and the Odyssey, and yet I understood every word.

"It feels so good!" I cried back. About a foot of the penis had entered me, and I could feel it all throughout my vagina and even against my spinal cord. I wondered where it could be going. My body shook, and I realized I had the feeling of climaxing shooting through all my nerves. And yet whereas that feeling faded quickly in the waking world, in the dream it just kept going and going and going.

The man laughed. "I enjoyed your little show a few weeks back. So I've decided to give you what you asked for."

I could hardly pay attention to his words. Half the huge cock had pushed into me. It felt as if my whole body were as sensitive as my clit. I looked down and gasped.

Rather than entering me, the cock was hanging from me. It was still huge, a good two feet long and as wide as a fire hydrant, and yet its base was connected to my pelvis, two huge balls swung beneath like pale coconuts, and the bright pink head brushed through the tall grass of the hill. I still felt like I was cumming, only instead of cum my vagina had produced a penis.

"It looks good on you," the man said with a wink.

I felt like I was fucking and getting fucked at the same time. The tremendous climax continued to wracked my body, and I woke up cumming and clutching my sheets.

Almost immediately the dream started to fade. By the time I'd cleaned myself in the bathroom, all I could remember was the hillside in Greece, and the note Theo had left me.

In the morning, my vagina itched like crazy. I tried to not visually scratch my crotch as I ate a bowl of cereal in the kitchen, my roommates marching in and out in various states of dress. But on the drive to school, I dialed the campus health clinic and made an appointment.

I hadn't been on a date in weeks, and yet I figured somehow I'd caught an STI. I was always so careful! But college life is dirty, and I'd heard it's possible to catch something just by sitting on the wrong toilet seat. I promised myself I would not think more about it until I was in the doctor's office that afternoon.

In the meantime, I had to catch up on my reading before class. I parked and walked through twisting paths to my favorite secluded campus library. It was a building designed like a spider's web, all these interconnected hallways ending in dead-ends and isolated reading rooms, with a large beautiful atrium at the center. I walked about, taking random turns until I found an empty table at the end of a hall, surrounded by the multihued spines of medical texts. As soon as I put my backpack and laptop down, I glanced around and, seeing I was alone, relieved myself by itching my crotch.

The itchy feeling had spread! Though in the morning I had searched my vagina, thighs, and ass in the mirror, I hadn't seen a single rash, pimple, or, you know, weeping sore. It looked like normal, a prim vagina beneath a trimmed triangle of black hair. But the itching had gotten worse and worse all morning.

I tried focusing on my reading. Today's lecture would be on artifacts that influenced oral traditions of storytelling, and it was honestly a fascinating subject. I was especially interested in the common motifs of snake-haired women that probably influenced stories of Medusa and other gorgons. And yet the whole time I read, it felt as if there were snakes wiggling around in my vagina!

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. Scratching over the clothes wasn't enough. I reached my hand under my skirt and my panties and scratched- or planned to.

I felt something there.

Where my vagina should be was an... extrusion. A large... bump? tube? of flesh bundled beneath my panties.

My first thought was that a leech had attached itself to my pussy.

I looked down in the gap my hand had created and I saw it. There was a penis in my underpants.

I pulled my hand out as if it had been bitten by a snake.

Then I looked again.

And again.

I stood and, leaving my backpack and laptop, marched to the nearest bathroom. I had to walk down a number of hallways and through the central atrium itself, past about a dozen students. I could feel the weight of this... thing... in my panties, this coiled, warm, sensitive thing that no longer itched but instead was sitting there, making a visible bulge in my short pleated skirt.

I walked into the bathroom. There was another girl there, checking her makeup in the mirror. I walked into a stall and pulled down my skirt and my panties.

There was a penis between my legs.

There was a penis where my vagina should have been.

I lifted the flaccid thing and looked beneath.

There were balls hanging there, with a number of strands of black hair.

I tugged on the penis.

I felt pain.

I tried to pull the penis off.

I felt more pain. I gasped.

From outside the stall, I heard the girl ask, "Are you okay?"

I stammered, "Uh, yeah, um, just girl stuff you know?"

The girl laughed. "Holler if you need anything. I've got some tampons and some pads if that's what you need." Her voice hushed. "Or a vibrator, depending on your issue."

I attempted a laugh, but I was shocked by what I was seeing. The moment the girl had mentioned a vibrator, I had a flash of imagining her pressing the vibrator against her clit, with her pants around her ankles and her knees spread. The head of the cock hanging between my legs swelled up, big and pink.

Slowly, slowly, the penis grew in girth and length. It started to rise, its head lifting as if standing to attention.

My cock had turned into an erection.

The girl in the bathroom spoke again. "You sure you're okay in there?"

"Yep!" I squealed. "Just fine!"

"Okay," she said. And I heard her washing her hands.

I slipped my panties and pleated skirt over my boner and straightened my shirt. I opened the stall and walked straight to the door.

"Hey!" the girl said, "you've got to wash your hands!"

I turned. I saw the girl- tan skin, auburn hair, a slim beauty- glance down at my tented skirt and back to my face. She blushed. "Oh," she said, "I didn't know-"

I rushed out the door.

I tried to walk casually back to my desk, but I felt the eyes of each student in the library. In truth, my erection was fucking obvious. My small skirt that I'd worn to feel sexy after last night's dream was lifted in front of me a good inch or two. Every step I took, my panties rubbed against the underside of my new penis. It felt good! And completely humiliating! I didn't know what the students in the library were thinking, and I didn't know what I was thinking. Last night I'd had a vagina. Hell, this morning I'd had a vagina. As far as I knew, the moment I stepped into the library I had a vagina. And now I had a penis. Which was erect. And balls. Which were tightening up with pleasure.

I sat back down at my table and checked the rest of my body. I ran my hands over my chest. I still had breasts. My nipples, in fact, were hyper-sensitive, and running my fingers over them made my cock swell even more. I took out a little compact and looked at my face. I still looked like myself- fair skin, dark eyebrows, high cheekbones, blue eyes. I hadn't grown a mustache or anything.

And yet, beneath the table, my penis pressed against my panties.

I moved my compact down beneath the table and angled it beneath my skirt. There within my panties I could see the obvious bulge of my new penis. I saw my balls pressed against the pink fabric, and the outlines of my shaft and head. It was a sizable penis! The kind I'd loved to swallow and fuck last school year. I compared this new penis with all the ones I'd seen over the years. And in doing so, I felt my balls tighten and my head swell.

God, I was turned on. I'd have to go the rest of the day with this big erection beneath my skirt. How did men deal with this?

Wait, I knew how men dealt with this.

I looked around the hallways. I was at one end of a t-junction, with a left and right turn about ten feet away. As long as no one walked around either corner, I was alone.

I bit my lip and hiked up my skirt. Curious, I stroked the stretched fabric of my panties outside my cock. My fingers felt electric. I could feel the warmth of my cock pressing against my belly. In fact, the head of my cock was emerging from the elastic band of my panties!

I took another look down the hall. No one. I listened. No footsteps, no conversation.

I lowered the band of my panties until they stretched beneath my balls.

My cock stood like a flagpole, proud and thick and huge. The thing had to be ten inches long! I wrapped my fingers around the base and they barely touched tips on the other side. It was the biggest cock I'd ever seen, outside of porn.

And it was my cock.

I ran my fingertips all over my cock, from my balls to the tip. I could feel myself wanting more contact. Beneath the table, I wrapped my fingers around my cock and slowly stroked.

"Ow!"

My hand was so dry, it had rubbed angrily against the skin of my penis.

I raised my hand to my lips and spit into my palm. Lowering my hand back beneath the table, I rubbed the saliva over the head of my penis.

"Oh!" I groaned, then quickly quieted. I didn't want anyone to hear me!

As with one hand I held up my pleated skirt, I started rubbing the head and upper shaft of my cock with my other hand. It felt so good! No wonder guys would do anything to get a hand or a mouth or a vagina on their dicks. It felt amazing, and it was so easy to feel this way!

I started stroking my cock faster. Peeking beneath the table, I saw pre-cum beading at the tip of my dick. I rubbed a thumb over it and massaged the pre-cum onto the spot beneath the head of my cock.

"Ah!" I cried.

I heard some muffled voices nearby. If I wasn't careful, someone would come and see what I was doing. They'd see me tugging on my cock beneath the table.

God, even the thought of someone seeing me was turning me on!

I stroked faster, trying to get my hand over my entire cock at once. It was impossible, of course, but it made me move my hand faster and faster.

I thought about Theo, and the summer hillside in Greece. I thought about deep-throating his dick, and how that would feel on my new cock. I thought about Theo's cum coating my tongue and flowing down my throat.

I felt my balls tightening.

"Uh oh!"

I reached wildly into my purse and brought out a handful of tissues. Just in time, I pressed the tissues to the tip of my cock as I exploded. Wild energy pulsed through my hips and balls and shaft, and I felt the head of my cock expanding as if it were about to burst. Gush after gush of cum shot into the tissue bundle. I felt some of it leaking out over my hand, hot cum dribbling over my fingers.

Finally, with a final squeeze, the last of the cum shot out. I gasped, my heart racing. I felt my dick slowly subsiding, dropping down to my pulled-down panties.

In my hand was a mess of tissue, and a splattering of escaped cum. With my clean hand, I pulled out a few more tissues (thank God it was allergy season) and wrapped the cum-Kleenex ball up. But there was still cum on my fingers.

I raised my fingers to my nose and sniffed. It smelled like cum.

I gave the cum a lick.

It was a familiar taste, from Theo and other cocks, and yet there was a special little thrill knowing it was my own cum I was tasting. In fact, scooping a little cum with the tip of my tongue made me feel blood rushing back into my cock. I couldn't believe it, I was starting to be turned on again.

Well, screw it. I licked my fingers clean, and by the time I was done my cock was hard again, standing at attention beneath the table.

I pulled some clean tissues from my purse and set them on top of the table. Then I spit into my hand again and went at it.

The second time took longer. I stroked and rubbed, squeezed my balls with my other hand, and even reached up and pinched and massaged my nipples and breasts. I imagined myself being fucked, giving head, and then I started to imagine myself fucking others. I suddenly realized that if this cock were real- that is, if I weren't dreaming or having a psychotic meltdown- there was a whole new world to explore. Rather than getting fucked by Theo, how would it feel to fuck him? To have his lips wrapped around my cock? To feel myself inside of him?

I came again; less cum, and more easily cleaned. But the rush was the same, an absolute headtrip that felt as if I'd left my body for a moment and an eternity.

Is this how guys felt all the time?

I pulled up my panties and tried to smooth out my pleated skirt. Things looked a lot more subtle now that I didn't have an erection. I would just have to be careful today until my appointment at the campus health clinic. I was sure that the school doctor could clear this little problem up... or at least tell me how to wake up from this strange dream!

Part Three: God of Trade

I left the campus clinic more confused than before. I carried a handful of pamphlets with explanations of gender identity, contacts for counselors, and a schedule of support groups. The doctor had thought I was transgendered. The doctor thought I had memory problems. The doctor did not believe that I had grown a penis after stepping into the library.

I'll admit, I still didn't really believe it myself!

And yet the doctor had poked and prodded my penis, and felt my balls, and I'd felt every touch, and the cold air in the doctor's office as well.

This was all too much for me. I had class in a few minutes, but I decided instead to head home and go back to bed. Hopefully I'd wake up in a few hours back to normal.

Then I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey Cass!"

I knew exactly who it was.

Theo stood at the end of a hall, waving to me.

"Wait up!"

He rushed down the hall. "Did you get my note?"

I nodded. "Now's not a good time to talk about it."

"Oh," I could see disappointment flash across his eyes. "I guess you were pretty clear in Greece about what you wanted."

"It's not that," I said.

"Then what?" he asked. "Are you... seeing someone else? After you told me you weren't into relationships? That's hardly fair, Cassidy."

"No, no!" I cried. "It's... complicated. Look, I can't explain here."

"Cass," Theo said, grabbing my shoulders. "I can't let you walk away right now. I've been thinking about you every hour of every day since this summer. That bike ride along the coast, that day together on the hillside near the herma... You're so bright and beautiful and passionate about life. I can't get you out of my mind!"

I tried to stare understanding into Theo's soft brown eyes. I said, slowly and clearly, "There's something else going on."

"I'm trying to tell you that too!" said Theo. "There's something going on between us, and I don't want it to just be a casual hook-up. I want more. I need more, or I'm going to go crazy. Please, just tell me what you need from me. What can I give you, what can I promise you? Help me understand!"

"Fine!" I shouted. I glanced around. The few students who were around had their backs turned or were walking the other way. I pulled up my skirt with one hand and pulled down my panties with the other. My cock flopped out, dangling down between my thighs.

Theo stared, open-mouthed.

"What."

"Exactly," I replied. "Something weird is happening and I can't talk about it here!"

Theo said, "Okay, I've got an apartment on campus. Come back with me, I'll text my professor that I have an emergency."

I tucked my dick back into my panties. Theo took my hand reassuringly. "I don't know what's going on, Cass, I don't know if this is a prank or if you've been hiding something from me, but I know that I'm really, really into you. We'll figure this out together."

I felt relief wash over my entire body. This whole morning I'd been considering the cock my problem and my problem alone. But now I had someone to share it with. Someone to help me figure out how my vagina turned into a penis. Someone to tell me I'm not crazy.

Theo led me through the campus to a block of housing for graduate students. He swiped his card to unlock the door, and we walked, hand-in-hand, down a hallways to one of the many anonymous doors.

The "apartment" was only a little larger than my freshman dorm room. However, Theo had the entire place to himself. There was a tiny kitchenette, and a bunk bed over a couch. There was a bathroom and a closet, and that was about it.

Theo sat me on the couch and grabbed two beers from the mini-fridge. I took a long, long drink from mine, followed by a deep breath.

"Okay," said Theo. "Tell me what's going on. Start from the beginning."

I explained what had happened, starting with reading his note the night before. Theo reddened as I repeated his words and as I told him I'd dreamed of the Greek hillside. When I reached the library, I explained discovering my new cock in the bathroom, but I left out the details about masturbating. I told Theo about how the doctor hadn't believed me, and he shook his head in bewilderment.

"Cass, you understand that this all sounds crazy. I mean, I saw the... you know, penis... but strap-ons and dildos and such look really realistic these days."

"Do you want to see it again?"

Theo looked at me for a bit. Then he nodded. "Yeah, okay."

I kicked off my shoes and slid my panties down over my feet. My cock hung out. Apparently reviewing the day had triggered something, as my cock was starting to get firm. Not a full erection, but the dick definitely wasn't limp.

"And it's real? You're sure it's real?" Theo asked.

"Give it a try," I said.

Theo knelt down and poked my cock. It shifted to his touch.

"Jesus!" he cried.

"It's not electric," I joked. "It's just... excited. I mean, it's not like my sexuality has shifted. I still, you know, find you handsome."