Curse of the Trickster God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as if changing her mind, she raised her lips to my belly, and traced more kisses up to my breasts. While kissing and sucking on, and gently nibbling, my nipples, she grabbed me by the balls and gave a light squeeze.

I moaned.

"How do you know you're going to cum?" she asked me.

"My balls tighten up- just like that," I said.

"Alright Cassidy, here's how this is going to work. I want you to let me know when you feel that, when you feel your balls tightening. Because if you cum, we won't get to meet our god of travels and trickery."

I nodded, my cheeks flushed.

Vistra kneeled back down, her long curly hair dragging along my breasts and belly. Her hair blocked my view of what she was doing. I closed my eyes and focused.

I felt something warm press against the base of my cock. Vistra's tongue. Her tongue traced the length of my cock, drawing little circles as it did so. I could feel the different levels of sensitivity all along the shaft. At the base I was hardly sensitive at all, although I liked feeling Vistra's hand there. But as her tongue slowly made its way up the ten inches, the sensitivity increased. Near the head of my cock, on the underside of the shaft, I was most sensitive. As soon as she start tracing circles there, I felt my balls tightening.

"Vistra!" I cried. "That's... that's too good!"

Vistra sat up, flicking her hair over her shoulder. She raised an eyebrow at me. "Very good, pupil," she chuckled. "Let's cool down."

Vistra lowered her head, pursed her lips, and breathed cool air against my cock. It felt good, but not as good as before. My breathing calmed.

Vistra kept her lips pursed, and placed them back on that special spot below the head. Letting out some saliva, she brushed her lips back and forth along those few inches beneath the head along the shaft. I grabbed at the couch, driven crazy.

I could now see Vistra's face, and she was looking right at me, her eyes bright with passion. Her eyebrow was still cocked, as if looking at the results of an experiment. Vistra slid her lips over the head of my cock and stroked a few inches at the base of my cock. I started rocking my hips. Vistra ran her tongue in circles around the head of my cock, all the while keeping her eyes locked with mine. Her stroking increased in speed. I felt my balls tightening.

"Vistra!"

She pulled off of my cock with an audible pop. Half-smiling at me, she asked, "Have you seen Hermes yet?"

I shook my head.

"Boy if I didn't know any better," she joked, "I'd think you were just here for a free blowjob."

"It feels fucking amazing, Vistra."

"It better, I'm really good at reenacting ancient religious ceremonies."

Vistra stared at my cock and took a deep breath. "Let's try this," she said. "You'd be surprised at what a college student can learn behind the bleachers her freshman year."

Vistra wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and slowly lowered her mouth. I felt myself absolutely filling her mouth. Her lips stretched tight around my girth. Soon I felt the head of my cock pressing against the back of her mouth. Vistra took a breath through her nose and, positioning my shaft with one hand, lowered her mouth even more. I felt my cock start to slide into her throat. Each time she swallowed, I could feel the muscles move against my dick.

I knew exactly what this felt like on the other side. I could imagine every inch of my dick sliding into that mouth, the effort it took not to gag, and the sick little thrill I got from fitting a big dick down my throat. I could see Vistra now feeling the same thrill. Here she was with a student in her office, a girl she said was beautiful, who suddenly has a dick she's practically choking on. Transgression building on transgression building on transgression.

Vistra took another deep breath and lowered her head further. She reached up with her hands and found mine. She placed my hands on the back of her head. She continued to stare at me from between my breasts, my cock slowly vanishing between her lips. I could feel her warm tongue all along the shaft of my cock. She nodded at me and I slowly pushed her head down. A quarter-inch at a time, my cock slid between her lips through her mouth and down her throat. It was like being squeezed all over my cock at the same time. It wasn't he most comfortable feeling, and I knew exactly how Vistra was feeling. But right there on the border of pain was pleasure. Vistra was breathing faster, as was I, and suddenly her lips were kissing my skin, and I realized she had taken all ten inches of my wide dick into her throat. I felt my balls tightening. I tried to shout Vistra's name, but no words came from my mouth. In fact, all sound had stopped. I couldn't heard the crickets from outside, or the ticking of the clock. Vistra looked frozen, and I couldn't hear her breath. It felt like I was about to cum, and the feeling wasn't going away. I squirmed beneath Vistra, silent myself.

Until I realized someone was in the room with us.

Just where the stacked stone herma had stood was a slight man in a simple white tunic. He smiled at me approvingly. "She's a beauty," he commented. "I think I've seen her before."

I managed to gasp. "Hermes?"

"The one and only!" he cried. He jumped into the air, and I saw that at the edge of his sandals flapped small golden wings. "You have come to the border, my girl. And here's where you find me. It's been a fun adventure, no? I especially like that Piri, now that's a girl without any borders or boundaries!"

Though the world was frozen around me, I still felt the cum boiling in my balls, that electric tingling shooting through every nerve in my body. I gasped, "What do you want from me?"

Hermes shrugged. "I only wanted to help you. There in Greece near one of my favorite hermas, I saw that you needed help crossing a boundary. So I helped you."

"But I crossed a bunch of boundaries yesterday, and you did nothing."

Hermes looked confused. "You mean all that fucking and masturbating? That wasn't crossing into a new territory, that was already your life! Isn't there something else you're having trouble entering?"

Though my heart was beating a million miles a minute, and my entire dick felt ready to explode, I suddenly knew just what Hermes meant. "You're right," I said. "I've been backing away from this border just when I'm ready to cross. And I've hurt others because of my cowardice."

Hermes smiled. "So what do you say? Do you want to keep your herma?"

I looked down at my cock, buried entirely in Vistra's mouth and throat. I could still feel every point of contact within there, her tongue and lips and the tight throat passage. I thought back over the last day, and all the people I'd connected with in new ways. But that wasn't just because of my new cock, it was because of the person I'd chosen to be.

I shook my head. "I'm ready to move on."

Hermes giggled. "Well, I am the god of travel. It's been nice knowing you, kid."

And then suddenly I was cumming. Only I wasn't shooting ropes of cum down Vistra's throat. Instead, her face was buried in my pussy, and I climaxed over and over as she fiercely licked my clit and dug her tongue between my lips. I held tightly to her head until the last climax rocked my body.

Vistra looked up at me. Her mouth, chin, and cheeks were covered in my juices. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand. "Well, that was surprising."

"I saw Hermes," I said.

"I want to know everything," Vistra said. "I think I see a new paper coming up. Hermes as the Border Between Genders, or Hermas and Hermaphroditism, or..."

Vistra looked down, confused. "Where did this come from?"

She lifted up a ten-inch stone phallus which had just appeared on her couch.

At midnight, my phone rang. I answered immediately.

"Theo."

"Where are you, Cassy?"

"Open your door."

I'd been camped out in the hallways outside Theo's apartment for the last twenty minutes, waiting for his call. I stood as he opened the door.

"I have two surprises for you," I explained. "Here's the first."

I handed Theo a book. He looked at the cover, still standing in the doorway, obviously confused. "Oh, it's a first-edition copy of Professor Dartien's famous book." He opened the cover and read the note inside. It said: 'You have my blessing, you crazy lovebirds. - Vistra'

I stepped up to Theo and gave him a deep and meaningful kiss. He still stood in the doorway, and hadn't moved an inch.

"You really hurt me yesterday, Cass."

"I know. But I've got another surprise to make it up to you."

"What is it?"

"Trust me, you don't want this surprise in the hallway."

Theo looked down towards my long green skirt. I sighed, glanced both ways in the hall, and lifted up the skirt. I wasn't wearing underwear. I'd shaved all the hair from my vagina and it lay there like a target for Theo's arrows. Theo gasped. "What happened?"

"I'll tell you soon, my love, my sweet, my boyfriend. But first can I come in?"

Theo backed into his apartment. Taking a deep breath, I followed him, stepping purposefully over the border.