Curse of the Trickster God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, professor," I said. I stood to leave, and realized my cock was making an obvious bulge against my skirt. Professor Dartien gave it an interested look, raising a fine dark eyebrow.

"There's a bathroom just out in the hall if you need some time," she said.

Blushing thoroughly, I thanked Professor Dartien once again, exited her office, and darted into the bathroom.

Luckily I was alone. I splashed cold water on my face and breathed deeply. As my erection slowly subsided, I thought about the professor's advice. I had two ways of looking at today's events. Either this was a dream, in which case nothing I did had real consequences. Or it was a test by the ancient god Hermes, in which case I had no real control. Either way, I saw no immediate solution to my problem, no real way to remove to big cock between my legs.

On the other hand, I could take the professor's advice and use the dick as an entry point to a new territory. An opportunity to try new things.

My phone buzzed. I checked, and saw a message from my old friend Piri, she of the sixteen blowjobs. Over the summer I'd sent her pictures of my trip to Greece over the summer, and since the start of the new school year we'd been meaning to reconnect.

'Party @ Denver's tonite. U coming?'

Denver, a mutual friend and ski-enthusiast from, you guessed it, Denver, Colorado, had rented a huge house with his ski-buddies and often held big parties full of booze, music, and hot guys. The idea of attending a party with a cock in my pants sounded insane. I was ready to text back that I was sick, but I thought again of the professor's words. This was an opportunity to cross a border. To show I was willing to try something new. To be someone new.

'Ya, see u there!' I texted back.

Tonight as the sun set I would ready myself to step past my herma over a boundary. I didn't know what waited for me on the other side. But I was excited to find out.

Part Five: God of Transgressions

I arrived at Denver's in tight blue jeans and a sleeveless black top that tied around my neck, showing off my shoulders and upper back. The top really complimented my breasts, and I'd worn it without a bra in the hopes of showing Hermes that I was truly liberated, past my normal boundaries. I'd carefully tucked my dick between my thighs, and I hoped the tight jeans kept it there.

The party was already in full swing. Music pulsed from multiple rooms, and the entryway was crowded with drunk college students. I made my way through a living room converted into a beer-pong colosseum, a kitchen in which every surface was covered in bottles, cans, or red plastic cups, and out the sliding glass door to the backyard.

As I crossed through the threshold, my phone buzzed. Without looking at who was calling, I answered. "Piri?"

"No, it's Theo. Where are you? I've been trying to call you all day."

"I'm... sorry. I talked with Professor Dartien and I've just been trying to figure things out."

"Well I want to see you. I want to do more than see you, I want to hold you and be here for you."

I sighed. In truth, I wanted what Theo was offering. I wanted to snuggle in his strong, dark arms and feel the warmth of his embrace. I wanted his hands all over me like they'd been before, on my face and my breasts, and ass and even my cock. But apparently Hermes wanted me to cross new boundaries, try out new things. And I'd already had Theo today. I brushed off the old argument.

"Look Theo, I told you before. I'm just not looking for a relationship. I like you, I really do, and today was really special."

"Today was like nothing I've ever experienced," Theo said. "You're making me feel new things, Cass. I need to talk with you about it in person."

I'll admit, I almost left the party at that point. I mean, all last year I'd been aiming myself towards Theo's heart, and how he was offering it to me on a platter.

But I couldn't. I needed to figure out how to get rid of this dick before too long. It had been a distracting enough day, masturbating and cumming over and over, and I couldn't imagine continuing my studies with this horny python in my pants.

"Theo, I'll call you back later," I said coldly, and I hung up.

In the backyard, the party had surrounded the lit pool. It was a warm night, but nobody had jumped into the lit clear water yet. The light beneath the water cast shifting patterns of shadows and illumination on the dozens of college students drinking, talking and dancing. I looked around and saw my friend Piri. She stood talking with three tall guys by the edge of the pool. Piri loved tall guys.

It must have been the effect of opposites attracting, because Piri herself was short, barely five feet. She was a beautiful Thai girl with golden skin and chestnut hair cropped in a pixie-cut. She was stunning, with incredible round breasts and a bubble butt. Tonight she wore a small striped tank-top and cut-off jean shorts that barely crested her ass. A tattoo of a flowering vine crept from her outer thigh up her ribs and across her shoulder. She waved me over.

"Cass!" she squealed. She gave me a tight squeeze, but I tried to end the hug before long so she wouldn't feel anything extra packed within my clothes. "I'm so glad you're here! I want to hear everything about the hunky teaching assistant and your summer adventures. Did you ever get in his pants?"

"I'll, uh, tell you all about it later," I said. Piri introduced me to the three guys, who were already drunk enough to be indistinguishable. One of the dudes went to get me a drink, and I made small talk with the other two. Piri had her eyes on me, looking me up and down. As I was handed a red cup of beer, she came close.

"You look really hot tonight, Cassy. There's something different about you," she said, stepping even closer. She brought her lips to my ear and in a soft voice said, "I thought I had these guys cornered, but it's like I'm invisible. If you want, they're all yours."

I laughed and took another look at the three dudes. Two of them were literally indistinguishable, just regular white bros in popped collars and backwards baseball hats. But one of the boys was dressed in a white button-down with the sleeves rolled up, nice tight chinos and brown cowboy books. I gave him an appraising look. "Where are you from?" I asked.

"Colorado," he said. "I actually grew up with Dennis- er, Denver as you call him. I'm just visiting."

"Are those cowboy boots authentic?"

"Yes ma'am," he replied, tipping an invisible Stetson. "I grew up on a ranch and I still help out during the summers. I'm actually studying Agricultural Management. The name's Kenneth."

The cowboy and I wound up talking for the next hour or so, trading stories about growing up in small towns and we refilled our drinks. I was drinking quickly, trying to find a border to cross. I wondered if Kenneth would be the herma marking my transgression.

I was about to invite Kenneth to a back room when he suddenly looked up and waved. "Denver!" he shouted, giving his friend a strong, manly hug.

"Hi Kenneth, hey Cass," Denver smiled. He was a broad-shouldered friendly ski-hunk, with lanky blond hair and a perpetual five-o'clock shadow. Tonight he wore flip-flops, board shorts, and an old woven poncho. "I'm glad to see you two connecting. Have you seen Piri around?"

I said she had last been seen with two tall guys, and a wicked grin appeared on Denver's face. "I hope she hasn't left yet," he said. "I'd promised her tonight would be special."

From inside his poncho he brought out a huge jar full of green liquid. The words "Bubble Bath" were displayed in fat white letters on the front.

Kenneth laughed. "We haven't done this since high school," he said and turned to me. "You pour in the bubble bath liquid, but it needs to be churned around to get activated. So if everyone jumps in at once and starts swimming and splashing, the whole pool turns into a big bubble bath."

"Sounds like fun," I said, "though I didn't bring a swimsuit."

Kenneth shrugged. "I don't think anyone did. Is that going to stop you?"

"Will it stop you, cowboy boots?"

In answer, Kenneth reached down and slid his feet from his boots. "I'm going to find a dry place for these. Be right back."

As Denver walked to the side of the pool and started pouring in the gloppy green liquid, I spotted Piri emerging from the sliding glass door. I waved her over. She had in her hands a clear drink. "Vodka?"

"No, just water," she said. Piri took a sip, gargled it in her mouth, then spit it onto the lawn. "I'm trying to get the taste of cum out of my mouth."

I gasped. No matter how much time I spent with Piri, I never got used to her frankness with sex. "One of those guys?" I asked.

"Both of those guys," she said, giving me a bright look with her green eyes. "A two-for-one tall guy special. Why, are we having a competition again? I still can't believe you won the last one."

I was going to shake my head, but I stopped myself. "I don't know, Piri," I said. "I'm kind of looking for new experiences tonight."

On the other side of the pool, Denver was calling people over. Soon a good thirty party-goers surrounded the pool. Denver shouted out, "In like thirty seconds, we're all going to jump in and turn this into a giant bubble bath. Get yourselves ready!"

Piri cried out in excitement. "You going in?" She immediately started stripping, pulling down her booty shorts and revealing tiny blue panties.

I thought about what would happen if I pulled down my pants. My cock would be immediately visible to everyone at the party. I wondered how Piri would react to that, or Kenneth. "No, I don't think so. I guess I'm feeling a little cold."

Then I felt warm hands on my shoulders. "You look tense," Kenneth said, running large thumbs against a knot in my back. I looked back and saw that he had stripped down to tighty-whities, revealing a lean, muscular body and a small patch of curly brown chest hair. I could see the bulge of his dick, but I tried not to stare. "It's just for fun, you don't have to go in if you don't want."

"Fuck it," I said. I untied my top and threw it off. I felt the warm night air on my breasts and my nipples reacting to both the breeze and the surprised stares of Piri and Kenneth.

"Hell yeah!" Piri said. She stripped off her own tank-top, uncovering her round, beautiful tits. Kenneth stared open-mouthed between us.

Denver shouted, "Three! Two! One!"

All at once, everyone jumped into the pool. Everyone, that is, except for me. I hesitated for a moment, and as water and foam splashed up, I took the opportunity to strip off my pants. I didn't think anyone would see my panties bulging, but I quickly leapt in to make sure.

Already a thick layer of bubbles lay in cloud-like piles on the surface of the water. With all the churning bodies, more and more foam layered up. Soon we couldn't see below the surface at all.

This was perfect, because the movement of the water and the excitement of all the half-naked bodies around me had my cock swollen. I could feel it pressing against the fabric of my panties. I took some deep breaths, trying to calm myself.

From between mountains of foam, Siri swam over to me. She had plastered her tits with foam, making a kind of impromptu bikini. "This is amazing!" she cried.

I saw a dark form beneath her in the water, and suddenly she was lifted up on the shoulders of Kenneth. She shouted out with joy, her legs wrapped around his neck.

"Hey girls!" he called out.

I looked at these two figures, these beautiful people, illuminated by the underwater light softened by the foam and bubbles. Kenneth's light skin next to Piri's caramel. Kenneth's well-muscled chest and Piri's stunning curves, exposed to the night air. What would they think if they could see what I was hiding beneath the foam?

From behind I heard the voice of one of the tall guys from before. "Your turn, girl!" he shouted, and I felt strong hands on my hips.

I tried to call out no, but before I knew it I was being lifted up and placed on the broad shoulders of one of the bros. I looked down. My thighs sat squarely on the guy's strong shoulders, but in my position my cock was sandwiched between my belly and the back of his head. I expected at any moment for him to throw me off in disgust.

"Foam fight!" Piri called out. She took a handful of bubbles and flung them my way.

"Get them!" my bro mount shouted. He started charging through the water towards Kenneth and Piri. Either he didn't notice my cock or didn't care. Either way I seemed to be safe.

We crashed into Kenneth and Piri, and all four of us started shoveling handfuls of foam in all directions. Flailing around, laughing, I took a double-handful of bubbles and plopped them down over Piri. My bro tilted forward, and for a moment my hands landed right on Piri's breasts. Trying to recover my balance, I grabbed her, one hand squeezing a tit and the other circling around to her back.

"Cassy!" Piri cried, surprised. I looked at her, embarrassed, but she was only smiling. Kenneth too was watching.

"Hey should I be jealous of what's going on up there?"

"Huh?" said my bro. He tried looking up, and the back of his head pressed by now erect cock back against my belly. There was a look of confusion on his face. "What's that?" he asked, wiggling his head back and forth to get a better feel.

I'll admit it felt kind of good. My cock was slippery from the water and the bubbles, and with Piri's firm body in my hands it was difficult to focus. But before my ride could make any more discoveries, I shouted out, "Kowabunga!" and launched myself from his shoulders towards my friends. All three of us splashed down below the water.

Underneath was a chaos of swimming bodies, foamy water, and an interplay of light and shadows. Kenneth swam by me, heading towards the surface, but Piri used the opportunity to do some underwater somersaults. As I swam back up, I felt something funny below. The force of my leap had shifted my underwear, and my cock was sticking out from the side. I almost choked underwater- Piri might see it at any moment! I shoved my dick back into my panties and swam towards the edge of the pool.

Quickly I found my jeans and top. However, I wasn't the only one getting out of the pool. All around, half-naked, foam-covered bodies were lifting themselves out of the water, and either finding their clothes or horseplaying on the lawn. Were I to get out now, my cock would be seen by everyone.

I saw Denver sitting on the lawn, lighting a glass pipe. I shouted out to him. "Hey Denver! Can you get me a towel?"

He coughed out a cloud of smoke and nodded. A few minutes later, he came out from his house with a big yellow bath towel. "Thanks," I said. He was watching me, and I realized he wanted to see my body, my tits and my wet panties, as I emerged from the pool. "Hey, do you see Piri and Kenneth anywhere?"

Denver searched the pool, and as he looked away I slipped from the water and immediately wrapped the fluffy towel around my waist. Denver looked back, a little disappointed and abashed. "I wouldn't worry about those two," he said. "In fact, I think Kenneth might really be into you."

"Oh yeah?" I noticed Denver eyeing my breasts, but at this point I really didn't mind. Goosebumps broke out around my nipples, which stood out like two pink thumbs. My hair was dripping wet, but I didn't want to lift the towel to dry myself while someone could see what was hidden beneath.

Denver continued, "Yeah, he's into smart, beautiful girls like you. I mean, who isn't? It's a shame he's leaving tomorrow back for Colorado. Oh look, there he is!" He pointed me towards Kenneth, who was pulling himself out of the water. I allowed myself a long look at the muscles at play on his lanky frame, and the shape of his ass beneath his now transparent underwear. "He's a nice guy, Cass. But he can be a little too polite. He probably won't make a move unless you do."

I thanked Denver and put on my top. I slid my jeans on beneath the towel and then, cock firmly in place, I finally dried my hair. By the time I walked over to Kenneth, he had put on his white button-down shirt, but was still pantsless. sitting in a lounge chair. "Can I get you a drink?" I asked.

He smiled warmly at me and nodded.

I made a quick trip to the kitchen and returned with some rum and Cokes. We sat drinking and watching the people still playing in the pool. Piri kept appearing at the surface, then diving down like a seal to pop up somewhere else. Anywhere she was in the pool, guys would start swimming over. At one point we laughed when we saw she was surrounded by five different guys. "Is she okay?" Kenneth asked.

"Oh yeah, Piri really likes the attention," I said. "I mean, notice that her hands are not above the surface of the water?"

"You don't mean..." Kenneth trailed off.

"Oh, she's got at least one dick in a hand right now," I said. "Piri was raised on a commune in northern California. She has a really liberated view of sex, sees it as equal to eating a good meal or taking a beautiful hike."

Kenneth squinted at the guys. "Which one do you think is getting the handy?"

I pointed to one guy with a tattoo of a kraken on his shoulder blade. "He's the only one not looking at Piri's tits," I said.

Kenneth guffawed.

"I'll admit, jumping in that pool half-naked was pretty wild. Does Denver always do that at his parties?"

"Didn't he in Colorado?"

"Oh hell no! Kenneth and I met in a Dungeons & Dragons group. In fact, each time he visits home we gather our friends for another game. I think he kind of chose to play a character when he came to college."

I shook my head in disbelief. "Don't tell me that almost skinny dipping is the wildest thing you've done, cowboy."

Kenneth slowly smiled. "If you make me another rum and Coke, I'll tell you my wildest story."

"It's a deal."

In the next round of drinks I doubled the rum. Kenneth sipped his, then told me about his ex-girlfriend who had a serious fetish for sex in cars. "Our first time was in the back of her pick-up," he said, "parked on a hillside overlooking the town. I thought it was just romantic. But she always got turned on by being in a car with me. So once we were driving together to the city and she starts telling me all these fantasies she has about us in the car. How she wants to have me jerk off on the windshield while she touches herself in the driver's seat. How she wants to use the gear stick as a dildo. How she keeps a vibrator in the glove compartment for long, lonely drives. I can't believe what she's telling me, but it's really turning both of us on. I reach over to her lap, and she unbuttons her shorts. Now keep in mind we are driving on the freeway, like seventy miles per hour, in broad daylight. But I work my hand under her underpants and she is soaking wet. I start touching her. She's squirming around, sucking on her fingers, touching her tits. She actually pulls down the top of her tank-top and lets her breasts out, there in broad daylight. I've got a raging boner at this point, and she reaches over and unzips me. Starts stroking me right there on the highway.

So there's a tollbooth right at the end of the highway, only I don't want to stop and have someone see us so I swerve over to to auto-pay. Only I don't have one of those fancy devices that automatically pays the toll, you know I just don't drive to the city that often. We drive through and I hear this angry beep. But I don't care, I'm going crazy. I'm fingering her and rubbing her and she's stroking me and playing with her nipples. I pull over to an emergency pull-out, put on my hazards, and jump over to her seat. She puts her chair all the way back, I enter her and we both immediately cum at the same time."

Kenneth finished his drink. "Oh boy, I can't believe I told you that," he said, looking embarrassed. "I think I may have had too much to drink."