Curse of the Trickster God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, she reached back with one hand and felt for my cock. I stepped closer, the head of my cock pressing against the small of her back. Her fingers wrapped around my cock and started pumping again, all the while fingering her own pussy. I put my hands on Piri's hips, feeling pleasure fill my entire body.

Piri lowered the head of my cock between her thighs. In the mirror, I saw the swollen pink head rub up against her pussy lips. They spread around the head, and Piri rocked back and forth over it, getting my cock wet with her juices. She reached back and pulled me close to her so that my body spooned hers. My cock thrust between her thighs, standing out a few inches from her body. "Hey look," Piri joked. "Now I've got a penis.

Piri reached up and held onto the back of my neck. With her other hand, she grabbed onto the small of my back. She rocked her hips back and forth over my cock, her pussy lips spreading. I ran my hands all over her body. I grabbed and squeezed a round breast with one hand, pinching the nipple in my fingers. With the other I reached up and placed a finger in Piri's mouth. She started sucking my finger, her green eyes never leaving mine.

Piri leaned forward and grabbed the frame of the mirror. I saw below her pussy lips hanging wet beneath the rose of her asshole. For a moment I had the urge to kneel and put my tongue there between her cheeks. But Piri had other ideas. She reached back, grabbed my cock, and placed the head between her pussy lips.

"Are you ready to cross a boundary?" she asked.

"Fuck yes," I replied, and a thrust into the pussy of my friend.

"Oh! Slow, Cassy, go slow! You're going to split me wide open!"

I slowed my thrust. "Sorry, Piri. I'm, uh, not used to this."

"It's okay," Piri replied. "You just stand there with your hands on my hips. Let me handle this."

Piri pulled her hips forward until just the head of my cock was in her vagina. I could feel her squeezing my head, and it took every ounce of self control not to shove the full ten inches into her. Piri started rocking back little by little, introducing a bit more of my shaft into her pussy. Each time she rocked forward, she pulled everything except the tip of my cock from her vagina, then moved back towards me. I loved feeling her pussy lips rubbing along the head and shaft of my cock. Slowly, slowly, more of my cock vanished into her. In the mirror, I could see that Piri had her eyes closed, a look of concentrating wrinkling her brows. I looked down. Over half my cock was inside her, and her pussy lips were stretched wide. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, it feels really good. It's just... a lot of cock."

"Hey, stop for a moment."

I reached around Piri's hip and down to her pussy. I could feel my cock there, stretching out her little vagina. Her pussy juices had coated the shaft. I momentarily wrapped my hands around the shaft, enjoying the feeling, then raised my fingers to Piri's clit. With her pussy lips so spread around the girth of my cock, Piri's clit stood out like the tip of a pinky finger. I started rubbing it. Piri gasped in pleasure.

Her hips started rocking again, faster. I rubbed her clit faster, then ran my fingers over her pussy lips around my big dick. Piri started thrusting back, taking more and more of my cock into her. I kept rubbing, changing from small circles to up and down motions, then reaching down to feel myself entering her.

In the mirror, I saw Piri's eyes closed but this time with more pleasure. Little gasps escaped her mouth, and she had her tongue pressed firmly against the inside of her cheek. I felt something pressing against me. Piri's ass had reached my crotch as the last inch of my cock slid into her.

"Oh god!" Piri cried. "Just hold it there! Keep rubbing!"

As I rubbed my fingers in tight little circles around her clit, Piri rocked her hips just a little on my cock. I could feel the entire length and girth buried within her pussy. Piri breathed faster and faster. "I love it!" she whispered. "I feel myself just being stretched all the way. I couldn't take another little tiny bit of it, I'd split in half. I want to keep feeling it there. Oh god, kiss me, kiss me!"

I leaned forward and met Piri's turned face. I'd only kissed girls while drunk or on a bet, and this was different. I locked my lips with Piri, continuing to rub her clit fiercely. She shoved her tongue into my mouth and groaned. Hot air exploded from her lungs, her whole body shook, and I realized Piri was climaxing. "Mmmmmmmmmm!"

I felt my cock swelling up even bigger. I grabbed Piri's hips and started pulling back and shoving in. I started slow, enjoying the feeling of my cock being squeezed by her pussy, pulling almost all of it out before slowly re-entering. But soon I picked up the pace. Piri's body flowed over mine, and I loved the feeling of her ass cheeks pressing back at me as the last inch of my cock slid into her. I increased the pace, and rather than pressing, her ass started slapping against me. Piri's whole body was shaking with each thrust, and she cried out at each slap of her ass. "Yes! Cass! Yes! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, just like that!"

I was possessed. I dug my fingers into Piri's hips and thrust, harder and faster, my cock covered in fluid, my jaws clenched in pleasure and effort.

Piri screamed out, "I'm cumming again! JESUS!"

Kenneth snorted on the bed.

She reached back and held onto my lower back as I thrust harder and harder into her, my full ten inches vanishing between her pussy lips. In the mirror her tits bounced with each thrust and her head was arced back to show her shallow, passionate breaths and full lips.

I felt my own balls tightening. "Oh god, Piri, I'm going to-"

Piri dropped to her knees and wrapped both hands around my cock. "Yeah Cass, cum, I want to see it, I want to see you shoot all over, show me, show me!"

Her dirty talk turned me on even more. I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror, watching Piri pump my cock. I saw she had pointed the head of my cock right at our reflection. With a loud groan, I exploded. Strings of cum shot out onto the mirror. Once, twice, three times and more, each time Piri pumped my cock more cum exploded outwards.

I collapsed to the floor, pulling Piri with me. She curled up within my arms. I kissed the back of her neck. "I feel like that was a boundary crossed."

Piri giggled. "Do you think people heard us crossing? Were we caught?"

I smiled and squeezed Piri tightly. "I don't even care anymore. That was amazing."

"You're my best friend, Cass."

"I know."

I took a deep breath, pleasure flowing through me and into Piri, and then back into my body.

I woke up in the morning, Piri still in my arms.

Kenneth, I assumed, had draped a quilt from the bed over our sleeping bodies. Who knows what the poor guy had thought, or even remembered, when he had woken up to see us curled up together, and the mirror covered in cum. But the bed was empty, and Kenneth's clothes were gone. I was glad to see that the glass of water I'd left for him was empty, too. He'd probably have a wicked hang-over today.

The morning air was cold, so I snuggled closer to my sleeping friend. She murmured something and pressed back against me. I felt something below, and realized I'd woken up with something I'd seen before but never experienced. Morning wood.

My cock was fully erect and pressed flat against Piri's round ass. It felt good, but a little uncomfortable. I reached down and adjusted so that my cock was between Piri's thighs. It felt better, less restricted.

Piri murmured again and rocked her hips back against me. I looked at her face. She was still sleeping, but smiling. Having a good dream, I assumed. She continued to rock her hips against me, and then I realized she was rubbing her pussy against my cock. It made my dick swell up even larger. Piri groaned, "Mmmmm."

Her beautiful green eyes fluttered open. She smiled wider to see me curled around her. "Good morning, lovely Cassidy," she said. Her eyebrows furrowed for a moment. "What's going on down there?"

"Morning wood," I explained.

"Holy shit, I'm so jealous again!" Piri laughed. "Though I'll say it feels pretty good on my part, too." She kept rocking back and forth, and soon enough her pussy lips had spread around the head of my cock.

"Oh god Piri," I moaned.

Piri pressed backwards until once again my cock started to slide into her pussy. "I guess this means the curse hasn't ended," she said, reaching down to rub her clit.

I shook my head. "As long as it lasts a few minutes longer I'll be happy."

I grabbed Piri's hips, flipped her onto her belly. She squealed in pleasure. There in the guest bedroom, beneath the ratty old quilt in the cold morning air, we kept warm by fucking. I fucked her from behind, both of us on our knees. I fucked her from on top, her legs against my shoulders. She rode my cock, crouched with her feet flat on the ground and her knees in the air. We even moved back over to the mirror to see our beautiful bodies tangled together. By the time we'd both cum, we could hear others in the house rising and talking.

I gave Piri a deep kiss and whispered in her ear. "Thank you for being an amazing friend. I love you."

"I love you too Cass," she whispered back. "If the curse hasn't ended by tonight, give me a call."

"That's a promise," I said, blushing with pleasure.

Part Six: God of Borders

By the time I'd snuck out of the house back to my car, the pleasure of the morning was fading. Last night I'd crossed so many boundaries! I'd swum practically naked with my dick hanging out in the water. I'd had my ass eaten for the first time. I'd fucked a woman in nearly every position. And yet my dick still sat there, curled in my tight jeans. What did Hermes want from me?

In the car, I saw my cell phone was full of missed messages. Well, my pants had been off for most of the night, I wasn't surprised.

I saw a few missed calls by Theo, and a series of text messages. 'Cass, I really want 2 talk. Can I see you tonite?' 'I think ur beautiful no matter what.' 'Please tell me what I can do.'

And then one final text message, sent at three this morning: 'I think I love u.'

My heart felt faint. I thought of poor Theo, in bed alone, sending his text messages out into the silent night. I thought of our time together in Greece beneath the warm sun on the endless green hills. I thought of all the times he'd called on me in class, and the little burst of joy I'd felt each time I heard him say my name.

But how could Theo be in a relationship with a girl with a dick? It wasn't what he'd signed up for. And how could I be faithful to him when my cock kept getting me in trouble? It was like having a horny teenager attached to my crotch. Any way about it, a relationship with Theo would just break his heart.

It was a Saturday, so I had the day off from school. Rather than return home, I decided to drive around town. I got a breakfast bagel and some coffee, and just drove around the different neighborhoods. Then I took a road out of time and drove around the country. As the hours passed, I let the sun and the fresh air and the farmers' fields do my thinking for me. I listened to the local radio stations, and stopped at a farmer's stand for fresh fruit for lunch. I drove way out, to where the roads stopped having names and the signs just listed numbers.

I stopped beneath one such sign and stretched my leg on the rocky hillside at the edge of the road. All around me the countryside was divided up into different invisible territories, marked only by old fence posts, or a change in foliage. One field for cattle, another for corn, a third for sunflowers. I marveled at the patchwork beauty of this country, like a quilt knitted from generations of farmers' work.

Slowly, an idea came to me.

I called Professor Dartien and explained it to her.

"I'm working in my office today. Want to meet me here to talk it over?"

"I'm a few hours out, but I think I can get there around sundown."

"Oh perfect," she sighed in her lightly accented voice, "that's the border between day and night."

I sent one text message to Theo. It said, 'Call me @ midnite.'

I got in the car and started driving back.

I reached Professor Dartien's office just as the sun started to touch the horizon. I entered without knocking.

She sat on the couch this time, an academic magazine in her hands. She wore a red long-sleeve knit shirt with a swooping neckline and tight black pants. I was momentarily distracted by the cleavage staring back at me, but I recovered. I had stopped by my apartment and changed into a simple white t-shirt and a long green skirt. I dragged with me a heavy tote bag.

"So you want to summon Hermes?" Professor Dartien asked.

I closed the door behind me and dropped the tote bag to the ground. Large, flat stones, collected from the side of the highway, spilled onto the carpet. "Let's build a herma!" I said. "I think Hermes doesn't want me crossing borders. He wants me at a border. That's where I found him last time, in Greece, and that's where he's going to find us now."

Professor Dartien shrugged. She pulled her dark curly hair up into a bun behind her long neck. "It's just like back in college," she joked. "Am I Betty this time?"

I didn't say anything. I started organizing the stones by size, stacking the larger ones first. Professor Dartien helped, never one to avoid getting her hands dirty. Before long, the last rays of yellow sunlight fed through the blinds, and we had built a four-foot herma on the floor of the professor's office.

"What now?" she asked.

I shook my head. "I'm not sure. I guess we wait?"

I was crouched on the floor in front of the herma. Professor Dartien walked behind me and casually placed her hands on my shoulders. Very gently, she rubbed my skin, her thumbs sneaking down beneath the collar of my shirt.

"Now that we've tried your idea," she said, "would you be up for hearing mine?"

I nodded. The massage was feeling nice after my long day of driving.

"Hermes didn't give you a bunch of stones, he gave you a flesh-and-blood penis. Right?"

I nodded again, not sure where Professor Dartien was taking her idea.

"From what you've told me, you've crossed a lot of boundaries with that penis."

Her hands continued to casually stroke my neck and shoulders, and her fingers ran along my scalp beneath my long black hair. It felt intimate, and relaxing. I nodded.

"Let's see. Public masturbation, mutual masturbation, and now anal play and having sex with a woman. Is that all?"

"Um, yeah. I can't believe I told you all that."

"Well, some of it Theo confessed to me. He's been calling often, searching for you. What's going on there? You're not breaking my best teaching assistant's heart, are you?"

I shrugged. "It's complicated."

"Come to the couch with me," Professor Dartien said. I followed her, and when I sat down she guided my shoulders back against her. It may have been the massage, or the intimate details Professor Dartien knew about me, but I felt like I trusted her. She felt like an old friend. I practically melted into her body, my head resting between her breasts.

Professor Dartien's hands ran casually down my arms and over my hands while she talked. Occasionally she reached up again and ran her fingers through my hair or along my jawline and neck. It felt nice.

"Well you've crossed many borders with your flesh-and-blood herma. But as you said, Hermes isn't just a god of transgressions, he's also a god of borders. Where is the border with your penis? At which point are you most between two different states of being?"

I thought about it. When did I cross over a boundary line with my penis? Well of course there was the moment between not having a penis and having it, that was a boundary line. I remembered how itchy my crotch was, I thought I'd caught an STI. Turns out I'd caught something much stranger.

Thinking about that feeling with my crotch, I remembered clearly the dream I had two nights ago, just before my life changed. I remembered straddling the herma in my dream and taking it inside me. I remembered the sustained feeling of climax that seemed to continue for hours in the dream until I woke up cumming.

I said, "I guess that boundary point is right when I'm about to cum. I mean, right before that I'm just a machine, I can do anything. And then right after I'm a puddle of ooze, I can hardly keep my eyes open. It was different when I had a vagina, I could climax multiple times without having to stop. But with my dick it's like, one shot and I'm done."

Professor Dartien's hands were now drifting lower down my body, playing over my abs and my skirt, brushing my thighs. I felt my cock stir beneath the green fabric.

Professor Dartien lowered her head and I wasn't surprised, or disappointed, to feel her lips gently touch my neck. I practically purred and arched my back.

"Exactly," Professor Dartien said into my neck. "That moment of climax is the border your herma marks. You've been crossing over it and over it and over it. I think if we want to talk to Hermes, we need to keep you there."

"How?" I asked. Without even thinking, I reached down to Professor Dartien's hand and placed it on my breast. She gently kneaded my breast, and pinched my nipple beneath my white t-shirt. Just like last night, I wasn't wearing a bra. Maybe I'd foreseen this intimacy with the professor. Maybe I'd just become someone who doesn't wear bras.

"You leave that to me," she said, then lowered her face to mine. We kissed, a long, passionate kiss. With one hand, Professor Dartien reached down and lifted the hem of my skirt. Already my cock was bulging against my panties. She ran her hand along its length and girth.

"Do you know how long it's been since I touched a cock?" she asked.

"You touch hermas all the time, professor," I said.

Professor Dartien laughed. "Tonight I'm not Professor Dartien. Just call me Vistra."

"It's a beautiful name."

"A compliment coming from a beautiful woman."

"Am I still a woman?"

"You'd better be," Vistra replied. "After all, I'm a diehard lesbian."

I raised my arms, and Vistra pulled the t-shirt over my head. She lowered her mouth and sucked long and hard on one of my nipples. It popped from her mouth, and she moved to the other. My tits were practically standing magnetically towards her. Vistra took an entire breast into her mouth, running her tongue all over it. I groaned. I could feel the head of my cock pressing against, and passing by, the band of my panties.

Vistra kissed up the side of my neck, across my jawline, and then kissed me deeply, mashing our lips together almost with violence. My fingers vanished into her long, thick hair. I pulled her body onto mine.

I ran my hands over her large breasts and down to her shapely ass in her tight black pants. In her passion, the waistline had dropped, and I saw that the professor was wearing a black-and-green striped thong. "Mm, Vistra, that feels good," I moaned.

Vistra kissed her way down my chest, stopping at each breast to worship, then running her tongue around my belly button. She pulled my skirt and underpants from my body in one fluid motion and tossed them to the floor next to the stone herma we'd constructed.

My cock was big and swollen and erect. Vistra eyed it like a vegetarian staring at a steak. Very cautiously, she let the tip of her tongue barely touch the head. My cock leapt with uncontrollable energy, and Vistra gave a little shriek.

"Don't worry, it won't bite," I joked.

"Well I might," Vistra said gravely. She bore her teeth and gently bit into my upper thigh. While she did so, she ran a hand over my cock, feeling its length and girth from the balls to the very tip. Vistra continue to bite, kiss, and lick my thighs, moving from thigh to thigh, each time coming a hair's breadth from my cock but never touch it with her lips. Finally she raised her head and spread her lips around the big swollen head of my dick. I could feel her warm breath against it.