Curse of the Trickster God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah?" Theo said, blushing a little. "Well I'll admit that I find you attractive, even with a penis."

"Really?" I asked. My cock was really starting to fill in now. The head was swelling and the shaft kept lifting off my thighs, then relaxing back down.

Theo laughed. "Yeah, it might be crazy, but it's kind of hot what you're doing right now. I mean, sometimes it's hard to tell if a girl is really turned on just by looking. But right now I can tell that you're getting pretty horny."

I looked down at my dick. It was really stiff now, standing at an angle out from my crotch. Again, I was surprised by its size and girth. So was Theo. "Jesus, that is a big one. I feel a little jealous!"

"I don't think yours is that much smaller," I said.

"That's not much of a consolations," Theo laughed. "Anyways, I've always been more of a grower than a shower."

"So how's it right now?" I asked.

"Well, I'm a little confused, so it's kind of limp."

"Let me see."

"Really?"

"Yeah! What's the old game? I'll show you mine, you show me yours?"

Theo smiled widely. "This is crazy Cass, you know that?"

I said, "It's been a crazy day."

Theo was sitting in the one chair in the room, a rolling desk chair that looked out of place without a desk. He stood and as he moved to the couch he unbuckled and slid off his pants. I turned to face him, my back to the arm of the sofa. He sat facing me and pulled his dick from his boxer-briefs. It was limp, but not entirely shrunken, and it looked about five inches long. Compared with my big ten-inch dick, it did look a little intimidated.

Theo asked, "So can you, like, feel it? Does it feel like having a penis?"

I noticed his own dick twitch at the question. It seemed like just thinking about dicks made dicks hard. Guys are weird.

"I mean, I assume so. I've never had a dick before."

There, Theo's cock twitched again. I could see it growing a little stiffer, the head swelling a little. I liked turning him on like that. For the first time in the day, I felt like I had control of the situation. "I can tell you that I've had some pretty good feelings with it," I said.

Theo raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?"

I blushed a little, and decided to confess everything. "Well," I said, "in the library when I discovered this dick, I got really turned on. I mean, like, full boner."

Theo laughed in shock, and I saw that his cock was filling out. I saw his hand move towards it unknowingly, but stop at his thigh.

I started explaining to Theo what happened in my secluded little spot in the library. How I'd started masturbating, and how I'd cummed twice. By the end of my description, Theo had a full erection, the same dark-skinned staff I'd seen and caressed in Greece. His hand played subconsciously with the base of his cock, as if he couldn't resist touching it. My own cock was still full and erect.

Theo was staring me in the eye, but kept glancing down at the huge growth between my legs. "God, Cassy," he gasped, "that's actually really hot. I never thought I'd be turned on by something like that."

"And yet," I said, wiggling my eyebrows at his erection.

Theo licked his lips. "Can you... can you show me?"

"What?" I asked.

"What it looks like when you touch yourself."

I was really turned on by this point too. I loved that telling Theo about my library adventures had turned him on so much. I wasn't sure which cock I wanted to touch first. Feeling flushed, I unbuttoned the top of my white blouse, revealing a lacy red bra that matched my pleated red skirt, bunched up around my big, swollen cock. I saw Theo's eyes racing between my face, my exposed bra, and my dick. His hand was gently stroking his own cock, just his fingertips grazing the sides.

I spat into my hand and started rubbing the head of my cock. "This feels really good," I said. "I didn't know it would make me feel so uncontrolled."

Theo spat into his own hand and copied my motion. "Doesn't it feel good? I loved when you had your lips around the head of my cock, just like that. Not moving any further, not backing away. Just licking and sucking on the tip. Drove me crazy."

With my other hand I started stroking up and down the shaft of my cock, slowly and lightly. "When I go like this, it's almost like someone's got me in their mouth. I feel my head and shaft all warm and tingling."

Again, Theo copied my motions. He said, "I do this when I imagine you're deep-throating me. Or when I think about fucking you deeply."

"Do you like to play with your balls when you touch yourself?" I asked.

"Sometimes," said Theo. He reached down down with one hand and gently touched his balls. "It depends how sensitive they are, and how turned on I am."

I reached down and took my balls in hand while still stroking my cock. It felt good to squeeze them gently, to tug a little on the whole sack. Then I slipped a finger down and pressed just below my balls. "Oh!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah that's a good spot too," Theo said. "Sometimes I press there right when I'm about to cum and it just makes me go crazy."

"I didn't know there were so many spots," I said. "I thought guys were simple."

"We act simple!" Theo laughed. He was still stroking his cock, and he started scooting closer to me on the couch. "Cassy, watching you touch your cock is amazing. I love matching your movements. But will you take off your shirt and bra? I want to see more of you."

I stopped touching myself for just long enough to strip away my shirt and undo my bra. I don't have the largest tits, but they're round and perky and they seem to hypnotize the boys. Theo was no different.

"You're definitely not all man," he joked. He leaned forward, still touching himself, and sucked on one of my nipples. I started stroking myself again. We were sitting so close now that our hands sometimes grazed each other while stroking up and down. I moaned with pleasure. My nipples had been so sensitive all day.

Theo continued to suck on my nipples. With one hand he masturbated, and with the other squeezed my breasts. He started kissing up my collar and neck, and soon we were kissing deeply. I reached over with one hand and rubbed the head of his penis while he stroked the shaft. My other hand was busy on my cock, rubbing pre-cum from the tip all down along the shaft and stroking. Looking down, I saw that our cocks were crossed like two swords before a duel. I tilted my face back to Theo and kept kissing him.

Suddenly I felt my balls starting to tighten. I knew what this meant now. "Theo, I think... I think I'm going to cum."

"Me too!" he gasped.

We both looked down at our cocks as we stroked them, Theo's beneath a well-muscled dark chest, mine beneath jiggling breasts with swollen pink nipples. My breathing shortened. I couldn't take my eyes off of our cocks, off of Theo stroking his, off of my big swollen head. I suddenly tensed, just as Theo did, and we came at the same time. Rockets of cum shot up across our bellies and chests. I came all over Theo's thighs, his taut abs, even on his cock. Theo's cum arced up onto my breasts, and dribbled down onto my belly. Again and again, cum shot out in two directions, and we didn't stop stroking until our very last gasps.

"Oh my god," Theo said. "That was amazing." He leaned back against his side of the couch.

I slid over him, our cum intermingling between our bodies. I kissed Theo deeply. I felt my cock, now limp, sliding over his thighs and even his dick. "Can I take a shower?" I asked.

"We'll take one together," he replied.

I already felt blood returning to my dick at the thought.

Part Four: God of Trickery

Leaving Theo's apartment, my hair was wet and my cock was sore. I had it tucked into my panties, but having stroked it so much this morning was taking its toll. In the shower, Theo had helped clean the cum off my breasts and belly, and then his hands had wandered down. As we made out, he stroked my cock until it was fully hard again, using soap as a lube. I returned the favor, and we stood there in the spray of hot water panting until once again we came together.

As we dried, Theo put forward a theory. "This may be crazy," he said, "but maybe your new feature has to do something with what we did in Greece?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, taking my time drying between my legs. Theo still couldn't keep his eyes off me. He kept stealing glances at my bare tits, my tight ass, and the dick between my legs.

"Okay, I don't believe in any of this, keep in mind," Theo said, drying himself. "But Hermes is a trickster god, right? He tricks Apollo out of his cattle, he tricks Zeus into eating the bones in a sacrifice instead of the meat. You gave me that incredible blowjob right in front of one of Hermes' stone phallus, remember?"

"Yeah, the herma."

"Well, maybe this is a result. Hermes is playing a trick on you for, I don't know, desecrating his herma or something."

I gave Theo a cold stare as I patted my breasts dry. "Let me get this straight. You think some ancient god of trade and travel gave me a dick as a trick?"

Theo laughed. "I told you it would sound crazy. But can you think of anything else?"

I shrugged. "Maybe I was just tucking it in when I blew you in Greece?"

"Honestly I kind of wondered that."

I slapped Theo lightly in the chest. "Theo! I am all 100% woman! Had you not been staring at my lips on your cock, you would have seen me drilling my own wet pussy."

"Hm, I think I'd like to see that."

I took my now limp dick in hand and twirled it around a bit. "What, this isn't enough for you?"

Theo chuckled. "This is crazy!" he said, running his hand through his wet hair. "Maybe Vistra knows more."

"Professor Dartien?"

"Yeah, she is an expert on Greek and Roman Mythology. If anyone would know about a curse from a trickster god, it would be her."

I considered it. "Do you think she'd believe me?"

"I'll call her first. I think I've earned her trust."

"Alright," I said. "We'll see what our dear professor has to say."

I knocked on the door in the history department marked with Professor Dartien's name.

"The door's unlocked," came her voice.

Through the door, Professor Dartien's office was like a museum shoved into a single room. The walls were lined with shelves, every inch of which was covered in books, journals, photographs, paintings, and artifacts: masks and totems, necklaces and carved stones, dried leather fetishes and bits of ceremonial clothing. Behind a large desk (covered in paperwork, laptops, and even more artifacts), Professor Dartien sat in an ornate wooden chair carved with mythological figures.

The professor wore a black sleeveless top and a gray skirt decorated with large black buttons. She had her dark hair pinned back, revealing a supple neck and strong jawline. Professor Dartien had flawless tan skin, with a strong nose and delicate features. Her eyes were large and framed by dark lashes, and I saw her trace her gaze from my white flats to my pleated skirt to my white blouse and black hair approvingly.

"Thank you for making time, Professor," I said.

She smiled and motioned me to a small couch in the corner. There was a quilt printed with exotic patterns on the back, and the throw-pillows looked well-worn. I wondered if the professor sometimes slept here... and irrationally, I wondered who shared the couch with her at night.

I shook my head of the thought. I didn't want my new cock to start tenting my skirt here. I needed the professor's advice!

"Cassidy, right?" Professor Dartien asked. She had a strong tenor voice, with a European tinge to it. "I remember you from class."

I smiled. It's always nice to be remembered by a professor. "I also volunteered with the program in Greece this summer," I said.

"That's right! What a wonderful expedition. I'll be publishing a paper on it this year, and your name will be listed with the volunteers. It's a good entry point to getting published yourself."

I nodded. All this was academically exciting, but sitting with my legs crossed tightly on the couch, I could feel my dick pressed between my thighs.

"Did Theo call?" I asked.

Professor Dartien nodded. She'd turned the chair to face me, and I saw she was barefoot, her black heels left on the floor. Her bare feet made the stuffed office suddenly feel more intimate, as if we were in her bedroom. The professor took off her clear-framed glasses and rolled her neck, rubbing muscles tense from reading and research. Her sleeveless black blouse had a deep neck, and revealed the tops of large round breasts. I caught myself staring at her cleavage, and I blushed. Since when did I stare at women like that? I felt like I had two brains commanding me, one in my head and one between my legs.

Professor Dartien, still rubbing her shoulders and neck, replied, "He did call. He explained your problem. Honestly, I'm not sure what's more unbelievable... that Hermes cursed you with a, shall we say, herma of your own, or that Theo has such a beautiful girlfriend."

My blush spread. "Oh, Theo and I aren't in a- we just-" I didn't know what to say.

Professor Dartien smiled warmly. "Say no more," she said. "Tell me what you know of Hermes."

I explained that Hermes has started as a fertility god, but the phallic nature of the herma used to worship him were also useful as border markings, and so he became the god of borders, and thus the roads that curved around those borders, and thus travelers, and thus traveling merchants. Also, since crossing boundaries was an act of trickery, Hermes was known as a trickster god.

As I talked, Professor Dartien stood and perused her extensive library. From behind, I admired her fine figure. Her skirt clung to her hips, and though she was nearing middle age, Professor Dartien's ass beneath the gray fabric was perky and fit. She was a tall woman too, nearly six foot, and as she raised an arm to a high shelf I admired the lithe muscles that shifted beneath her tan skin.

Professor Dartien turned with an old journal in her hand. She caught my eye, and saw something there. She gave a twisted half-smile and I felt heat bloom in my neck and face.

"You're obviously a good student," Professor Dartien said. "You remind me of myself in college." She sat down on the couch opposite, tucking one leg beneath her, the other bare leg grazing the floor absentmindedly. Professor Dartien showed me the old journal with faded green covers. "In college I was obsessed with Hermes. I grew up on ranches in the Italian countryside, and borders were everything. Some of us children stayed within the borders our whole lives, serving our families on the ranches. And some of us spent our lives crossing borders."

Professor Dartien flipped through the journal and pulled an old polaroid from between the pages. She passed it to me. "God, I must have been seventeen when that picture was taken. I was such a hippie then!"

I saw a bonfire surrounded by teenagers, all with dark hair and very little clothing. "That was one of our last bacchanalias, as we called them," Professor Dartien laughed. She pointed to one figure, a girl wearing a fringed vest and panties, and not much else. "We tried to get as close to nature as possible. We tried connecting with the old gods, through what we thought of as old rituals. But as teenagers we knew as little of the gods as we did of sex, and to be honest that's all we thought about and pretty much all we did at these parties."

Looking closely at the professor, I could see that wild-haired girl still buried beneath the prim figure on the couch across from me.

"Crossing a border signalled something at that age," Professor Dartien continued. Her gaze was on the photograph, but also through it. She took a deep breath, and I imagined she was smelling the smoke from the bonfire. "Crossing the border meant you were crossing into a willingness to try new things, to be someone knew. It was so liberating! The next year, of course, I crossed a tremendous border when I came to the states for college. And I've spent the rest of my life crossing boundaries, going to new places, and trying new things." Professor Dartien raised her eyes from the photograph to my face.

"In college, I wrote my thesis on Hermes, and how his mythology should be adopted by the new feminist movement. I argued that Hermes was a very feminine god, despite his propensity for enormous stone penises," she laughed, and showed me some pages from the journal on which she had drawn dozens of hermas, some more detailed than others. "I'll admit, I was a little obsessed with hermas, with the idea of penises marking the borders to new experiences. I argued at the time that Hermes was showing us that all the penises in our lives, all the penises running our families and our businesses and our government, were preventing women from crossing into new territories.

Keep in mind I discovered my own sexuality in college. After a brief stint giving blowjobs behind the bleachers, I became a rather tenacious lesbian. I used all that herma talk to seduce women at parties." Professor Dartien opened her journal to another page, on which I saw a phone number written next to a faded lipstick kiss. She smiled wistfully. "God, I remember this girl. She crossed a few borders on my body..."

Professor Dartien bit her lip, and I saw her foot moving where it was tucked beneath her body. I imagined the foot was pressed up against her crotch or ass. Professor Dartien's story was turning me on a bit too. I adjusted my body, trying to keep the pleats of my skirt from revealing the bulge beneath.

Professor Dartien looked me in the eye. "I guess Cass," she said, "you have to decide what Hermes is trying to show you. Is this herma a border you're not willing to cross?" Her gaze dropped to my skirt. "Or are you willing to step across the boundary line into new territories?"

Professor Dartien stood, reached up, and took the pins from her hair. Long, dark curls tumbled down over her neck and shoulders. "Ah, that's better." She leaned against the desk, then pushed herself up to sit upon it. Her gray skirt rode up over her knees, revealing her long, strong calves.

I asked, "What do you mean, new territories?"

Professor Dartien smiled. She said, "When I was in college, kids weren't quite as liberated as your generation. Being a lesbian was such a shock. That was a border difficult to cross, but one I've never looked back from. You know, I even tried to dedicate my lesbianism to Hermes himself."

"Really?"

Professor Dartien laughed at the memory. "Let's see, what was her named? Brittany? Betty? Something midwestern. She wasn't my first female lover, but she was the first I'd really fallen in love- or maybe lust- with. On a warm night near the end of my freshman year, I led Betty out into the woods off campus and to a herma I'd made by piling stones. I'd brought some cheap wine, and we'd already had shots back at my dorm room, so we were both pretty toasted. I laid Betty down in front of the herma and went down on her. I guess I considered that to be crossing boundaries. When she came, I remember saying, 'I dedicate this offering to Hermes, and by taking of it I cross the border into my new life.' Then I lapped her clean."

I stared, shocked, at Professor Dartien. Beneath my skirt, my cock was swelling, pressing against the pink fabric of my panties. I could feel my nipples, too, poking against my lacy red bra and white blouse.

Professor Dartien stared down at me from her perch on the desk. "Did Hermes listen? Who knows? But I haven't had a dick since that night, and as you see I've had a lot of success crossing boundaries since then." She motioned to the collection of artifacts, books, and diplomas covering her walls. "So Cassidy, as your professor, I guess my advice is to pray. Not to God, of course, that old stodgy bastard, but to the old gods, those who inspire us in ancient myths and dramas to try new things."