Curse of the Trickster God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleared my throat. In truth I had hung on every word. In my tight jeans, my cock was pressed hotly against my inner thigh. I didn't know if in the dark Kenneth could see my breasts clearly, but my nipples stood out against my sleeveless top. "That's pretty wild," I said.

"Oh, but here's the funny part. Because I didn't pay the toll, I get this big envelope in the mail. It's a bill for the toll, and it's got a picture of my car to prove it. You can see the front license plate, and the windshield, and inside you can see my girlfriend and I. She's holding my dick and I've got fingers in her pussy and her tits are just hanging out. Boy, the guys at the DMV must have loved that one."

I laughed. "Are you still seeing her?"

Kenneth shook his head. "We had a good time, but then she moved. Still, we meet up sometimes when she visits. That girl is learning things in the world. I'll tell you, each time she comes back she wants to try something new."

"Oh?"

Kenneth smiled. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I don't normally talk like this. You probably think I'm some kind of weirdo."

I looked Kenneth in the eye. "I think it's kind of hot, actually. Will you get us another drink?"

Kenneth blushed, and then stood up awkwardly. I could see his erection through his underpants, though he tried to pull down his white shirt to hide it. He looked around for his pants, zipped up, then went to the kitchen.

Crossing borders, I thought to myself. Well, I'd never been to Colorado before. Maybe fucking Kenneth would constitute traveling to a new place? But as a small-town guy, I knew Kenneth would not be as open-minded as Theo had been. I'd have to lead him to opening up the possibility of having sex with a chick with a dick. I guess I'd have to help him cross over a boundary he didn't even know was there.

When Kenneth returned, I asked, "What kinds of things does your ex like to try?"

Kenneth nearly choked on his drink. "I, uh, thought you were going to change the topic."

"I like this topic, Kenneth. Don't you?"

Kenneth grinned. "Yeah, I guess I do. Were you raised on a commune or something, like Piri?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I just like sex. I guess you could say that's the character I've been trying to play in college. I see this as an opportunity to meet a lot of attractive people and try a lot of interesting things." I brushed the hair from my face.

"So you like trying new things too, huh?"

"Yeah, but you didn't answer my question."

"Oh well... the last time she came into town, we did some roleplaying. She was a my maid, and I was some rich dude."

I nodded. "Interesting. Did you like that?"

Kenneth shrugged. "Eh, I found it a little silly. I also didn't really like bossing her around."

Wow, I reflected, Denver's right. Kenneth's a nice guy. Still, it was fun pulling him from his comfort zone, getting him to open up. I was getting a good thrill from it. My cock was stiff in my pants, and I had to cross my legs to hide it.

"What else have you tried?"

"Well that's not fair," said Kenneth. "I've already shared all my sexual secrets. How about you? What have you tried?"

I laughed, and we started trading stories, checking off things we'd both done. I was surprised by how far Kenneth's ex-girlfriend had pushed his sexual norms.

"Footplay?" I asked.

Kenneth nodded. "Deep-throat?"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course! Threesome?"

And so on, each of us trying to one-up the other. It turns out we'd both tried out a lot of things. There was only one area where I was new.

"Have you had anal sex?" Kenneth asked.

I shook my head. "I haven't had the guts to try it. I fantasize about it sometimes, but I worry that I'm just dirty back there. It's kind of embarrassing to think about."

"No, I understand. I think that's part of the thrill of it, right, doing something in a place that gives a lot of pleasure but maybe isn't supposed to?"

I nodded, shifting in my seat. My cock was practically throbbing by now. Looking down, I could see a visible bulge, the shape of the shaft and head clear against my tight jeans. I bunched up the yellow towel and placed it in my lap.

Kenneth licked his lips and leaned in close. I could smell the rum on his breath. I realized he'd had a lot more to drink than I had. "You know, if you're worried about not being clean... I guess you just took a bubble bath."

I laughed. "That's true! My asshole's probably sparkling with cleanliness right now."

"You could eat dinner off of it."

"Kenneth!"

"I'm just saying!"

"Are you asking me to try something new right now?"

Kenneth blushed but kept his smile. "Well, I kind of like you, and I think you like me. I'm leaving tomorrow and I won't be back for while, but if you want we can have some fun tonight."

"And you'll fuck me in the ass?"

"Cassidy!"

"What, I thought it was your idea!"

"Yeah, but it sounds so crude!"

"It's gotten you pretty hot, you have to admit," I put a hand on his thigh and edged it towards the visible bulge in his pants.

"If you don't want to, I don't want to pressure you," he said. But I shut him up with a deep kiss.

Taking Kenneth's hand, I led him through the kitchen to a back hallway. All the while I kept the yellow towel in front of me, so no one could see the full erection tenting my pants. The feel of my tight jeans squeezing against my cock was driving me crazy.

Behind me, Kenneth swayed a little. I realized he was really drunk. Well, sometimes you had to get a little crazy in order to cross a border. This would be my first anal experience, a new territory for me. Maybe enough to please Hermes.

After a few false tries, we found an unoccupied room, what looked like a guest room. There was a simple bed with throw pillows in one corner, an undecorated dresser in another corner, and a full-length mirror.

Kenneth stripped off his shirt, but kept on his underwear. He kissed my neck and shoulders, then tilted my head and kissed my lips, sliding in his tongue. His hands were everywhere, squeezing my breasts and my ass. I kept the towel bunched between us, though his hips kept jutting against it.

"What's wrong?" he asked, looking down at the towel.

"I guess... I guess I'm a little nervous," I said.

Kenneth said, "Why don't I help you relax? Take off your clothes and lay down on the bed. I'll give you a massage." He held open his large hands with lengthy fingers. "A rancher's hands are good for massage."

"Okay, but turn around while I undress."

Kenneth winked and turned to face the closed door. I untied my top and pulled down my jeans and underwear. My cock stood out proudly from my body, a ten-inch giant swollen and pink. Oh god, how was I going to show Kenneth this? In the full-length mirror I could see my whole body, my long black hair fallen wildly over my fair shoulders and small but perky tits, the curve of my hips, my fit ass, and that huge wild cock. Pre-cum gleamed at the tip.

"Are you ready?" Kenneth asked.

Panicking, I leapt onto the bed. I reached down and pulled my cock and balls as far up as I could, then lay on my belly. I'd just have to figure things out and hope that Kenneth was ready for a surprise.

Kenneth reached down into his crumpled jeans and took out a small bottle of something. "Denver gave me this when he saw us talking," he said. "It's oil, good for massage. And... other things."

Kenneth climbed onto the bed and straddled me, his knees on each side of my hips. I could feel my cock pressed between my belly and the bed, twitching in pleasurable agony.

Kenneth squirted some oil onto his hands, and started rubbing it into my shoulders. His hands felt great- broad palms, long fingers, strong thumbs. He searched out knots and tangled muscles and eased them into relaxation. He ran his hands up and down my back, over my shoulders and arms. Everywhere he touched responded with pleasure. Finally he started working his hands down to my ass. He rubbed my ass cheeks, focusing on the sides and beneath. I felt a tingle of panic and pleasure and his thumbs circled down under my asscheeks. He then gently spread my cheeks. I felt air on my asshole.

"Listen, Cass. I'm going to try something, and if you don't like it let me know. I think this'll kind of ease you into being ready for anal. Your whole body is so clean right now, every inch of you smells like a bubble bath."

Kenneth lowered his head and, keeping my ass cheeks spread, gently probed around the circumference of my asshole with the tip of his tongue. My whole body leapt with pleasure. "Oh!" I moaned.

"Is that okay?"

"Hell yes!"

Kenneth laughed, then again lowered his face to my ass. Very gently, he flicked the tip of his tongue over my asshole. I felt my hole pucker and open, responding to his touch. Kenneth lay the flat of his tongue on my asshole and slowly lapped it. He moved his thumbs to either side of my asshole and gently rubbed half-circles. Oh god, it felt amazing. I felt muscles and nerves responding in pleasure like they never had before.

Kenneth kept licking my asshole with the flat of his tongue. Then he placed the tip of it right in the center and gently pushed. I felt the tip of his tongue entering my asshole. His thumbs kept rubbing around my asshole while his palms squeezed and massaged my cheeks. Kenneth moved the tip of his tongue in and out, and the naughtiness of what he was doing, this great transgression, turned me on so much. I started bucking my hips against the bed, feeling my cock rub against the sheets.

"I want to feel how wet you are," Kenneth said. He reached down beneath my hips and felt for my vagina.

Instead he put his hand right on my big swollen cock.

"What the hell?" he asked.

I gasped and sat up. My asshole still tingled from his tongue, and my penis was huge and erect. Looking down at Kenneth's underwear, I could see that my cock was way bigger than his.

"Uh, I can explain," I said.

Kenneth shook his head. "It's okay, it was just unexpected," he said. I just need a moment."

He took a few deep breaths. His cheeks were flushed and he had a wild look in his eyes.

"Kenneth, are you okay?"

"I think..." he groaned, "that I'm really drunk. I'm going to lay down for a moment."

Kenneth sprawled down on the bed. I saw his eyelids flickering. "Oh shit, you're really drunk, aren't you?"

Kenneth nodded. "And you're... a man? Transgendered? What are you?"

"I guess I'm cursed," I said. "I'm going to get you some water."

As I slid my jeans up over my legs, Kenneth whispered, "Cass! Cassidy!" I could tell he was almost asleep.

"Yeah?" I asked. In truth, I didn't even want to look at the guy. I was so embarrassed, but also extremely turned on. I'd never had my asshole licked before, and I was amazed by how good it had felt.

Kenneth lifted himself onto an elbow and took a deep breath. "I want you to know... that you have a really amazing dick. I'm kind of jealous."

I laughed. "Yeah, I've been getting used to it."

"Huh?"

"Don't you worry. I'm sorry tonight didn't work out."

"It's okay, Cass," Kenneth slurred. All the drinking we'd done tonight was catching up to him quickly. "Maybe when I'm back in town we can try again."

"Hopefully I'll be different then, too."

Kenneth lay back down and closed his eyes. I zipped up my pants, put on my top, and left to find a clean glass and some water.

Outside the guest room, the party was still raging. I weaved my way through drunk guests and couples making out in shadowed corners. In the kitchen, I filled a glass with tap water and made my way back to the room.

Kenneth was fully asleep, drooling and snoring. I put the water on the dresser, then caught my reflection in the mirror.

I was shocked by just how feminine I still looked. When I'd first realized I'd grown a dick, I was worried the rest of my body would start changing. But I still had all the curves in the right places, and my skin was still fair and hairless where it counted. I had my deep blue eyes and my full red lips, my proud chin and dimpled collar bones than men loved to kiss.

I had a sudden urge to see exactly what had shocked Kenneth so much. For the third time that night, I untied my top, stripped off my jeans and underwear, and stood fully naked in front of the mirror. I saw my large pink nipples, my tight abs, my little triangle of black hair above the big ten-inch dick hanging down between my legs.

Well was that really anything to be shocked at? I mean, it was a handsome enough cock. No spots, a few thick veins at the base, a smooth pink head. It was the kind of cock I'd personally have loved to fuck. And it was mine. I suddenly felt outright proud of the cock. I mean, what other girls here at the party had a cock like this between their legs? I started posing with my dick in the mirror, looking at it from different sides, lifting it up to see beneath.

In the hall, I heard Piri's voice. "Cassidy, are you here?"

Before I could do anything, Piri had opened the door. "Cass?"

Her eyes went to me posing naked before the mirror, then to Kenneth passed out on the bed, then back to me. I saw her gaze drop to between my legs.

Piri closed the door. "Holy shit, did you just peg Kenneth? That's the most realistic strap-on I've ever seen."

I gulped.

Piri was back in her short-shorts, but still topless, as I'd seen her at multiple parties. Her round breasts, tipped with large dark nipples, seemed to defy gravity before her little frame. She stepped closer to me, whispering conspiratorially. "I've always wanted to peg a guy, but I could never bring it up. How was it? I didn't take Kenneth for the pegging type."

"It was... good," I said. "Kenneth's definitely an ass man."

Piri giggled. She took a closer look at my dick. "Wow, look at the detail on it. What's it made of? Did you glue it on? Is there an insert in your vagina? Can I touch it?"

Before I could say anything, Piri got on her knees and gently lay a few fingers on the head of my cock. Immediately it leapt to attention, swelling up. "Oh my god!" Piri cried, leaping to her feet. On the bed, Kenneth muttered in his sleep.

I shushed Piri. "I can explain!" I said. "I... somehow, I grew a cock this morning. I didn't have one yesterday, I now I have one today."

"Are you serious?" Piri asked. She looked me square in the face. Her hand hadn't left my dick, and it was seriously swelling now, getting firm and thick.

I nodded. "It's crazy, I know, but it's the truth."

Piri looked down at the dick growing in her hand. She wrapped her fingers further around its girth. "God, Cass I'm... kind of jealous. I've always kind of fantasized about having a penis."

"I know! Me too! But now I have one and it's just insane. It wants to get touched all the time!"

"Yeah, I can see that." By now my cock had grown to almost full size, and was standing out at half-mast. It looked simply ridiculous. Piri turned towards the full-length mirror. We made an odd couple within it, one naked pale girl with a big cock, and one short golden-skinned girl with her hand on that cock. Seeing her hand still there, Piri lifted it with a start. "Sorry, I actually didn't realize I was still touching it."

"Um... it's okay. I really can't stop touching it either."

"What have you done with it?"

I listed my adventures, starting with masturbating in the library, continuing to Theo getting me off in the shower, all the way to having my ass eaten by Kenneth.

"So that's why you were acting so weird in the pool," Piri realized. "Well it's nothing to be embarrassed by. I'm sure it'll pass. Dick today, gone tomorrow, you know?"

"Well, that's the thing. I talked with Professor Dartien today, who's kind of an expert on weird magic stuff like this, and she says I need to figure out how to end this curse. She says I need to be willing to cross a border and try to be a new person in a new place. Try new things."

Piri couldn't stop staring at my cock. Under her attention, it was standing at full length and girth, swollen and huge and twitching with my heartbeat. "Isn't just having a cock a new experience?"

I shrugged. I was enjoying seeing Piri so close to my cock in the reflection of the mirror. She kept unconsciously licking her lips with the tip of her tongue, half-reaching for the cock and then recovering herself. She shifted her legs, rubbing her golden thighs together.

"I thought maybe having anal sex for the first time would be crossing a boundary. I guess getting my asshole licked wasn't enough, since my dick's still there."

Piri continued to stare at my dick. A bead of pre-cum bubbled to the top. She poked the tip of her tongue from her lips and appeared to be thinking.

"Well I've got an idea," she said.

"Oh yeah?"

Piri stepped even closer to me. Her belly pushed against my cock, and the head and shaft was pressed between our bodies. "What if," she whispered, her face inches from mine, "you fuck a girl?"

I was panting. I looked into Piri's green eyes and saw my face reflected back. "Are you sure?"

"God yes. When will I ever have the opportunity to get fucked by my best girlfriend's cock? I mean, I'm not a lesbian, but you are really turning me on right now."

I looked around the room. "Where?" I asked. "Kenneth's kind of taking the bed right now."

"Just stay here," Piri said. "Take a look in that mirror. Is that not the hottest thing you've ever seen?"

I looked. I saw Piri placing her fingers on my cock again, running them lightly from the head down to the shaft. "Keep watching in the mirror," she said.

Piri, facing me, kneeled down on the balls of her feet so that the shape of her ass showed clearly from inside the cut-off jean-shorts. I watched the muscles and golden skin of her back and shoulders, and the thick short cut of her hair. She wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock- her little hand actually couldn't enclose the whole thing. "Jesus, it's big," she muttered. "Do you think it'll fit?"

With the tip of her tongue, she first tasted the pre-cum at the tip of my penis, then ran her tongue around and around my head. I groaned. Watching her in the mirror, I didn't know where to put my hands. It didn't feel right to put them on her head, and standing with my hands on my hips felt too much like a pirate getting a blowjob. But my eyes kept trailing over my body, so I started running my hands over my breasts. I pinched my nipples and squeezed my tits while Piri licked me below.

While slowly pumping my shaft with both her hands, Piri ran her tongue from the head of my cock all down the bottom to my balls. She sucked my balls into her mouth while stroking my shaft faster. Then she licked back up to the top. "Do you like that? Does it feel good?" she asked. Looking down in her green eyes I could only nod mutely.

In the mirror, I saw Piri take one hand and start rubbing her ass through her shorts. She sucked the head of my cock into her lips, and with one hand started rubbing between her cheeks. I kept looking between the mirror, at my tits and Piri's ass, and then back down at Piri with her lips around the head of my cock.

Piri popped the head of my cock from her lips and smiled at me. "I'm no good at deep-throating," she confessed. "And besides I wouldn't want to try with this monster. But I am so goddamned turned on. You stay standing right there."

Piri stood and faced the mirror. I could see over her head, and her green eyes met mine in the reflection. She ran her hands down over her round breasts and dark nipples, and over her taut belly. She unbuttoned her shorts, and pulled them and her panties down together. Piri was completely clean-shaven, and her vagina was hot and swollen. Still keeping her eyes on me, Piri placed her fingers in her lips, then with her fingertips wet lowered her hand to her vagina. Her fingers ran over her clit and vanished between her pussy lips. Her eyelids flickered and she hooked her fingers into her pussy and started rocking her hand back and forth.