All Comments on 'Cursed Ch. 09'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bey_ElBey_Elalmost 2 years ago

I hope we don't wait a year for the sequel, although it was worth the wait. We missed Tiffany too much. Don't be too mean to her (but still a little).

Thank you, it's great!

loericsloericsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Don’t be too mean? I couldn’t have been harsher without violating Literotica rules. Even I’m beginning to feel sorry for her.

I’m working on Chapter 10, titled ‘A Return to Hell.’ I am hoping Tiffany can find a way out of her predicament, but she just seems to keep getting into more trouble. I know how the story ends but I am having difficulties guiding my pretty dancer to the conclusion. I guess I have to be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We will be patient too. Even if it's hard to wait. Kudos for everything, plot, sex, characters, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MORE, MORE, MORE, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter is really a cliffhanger . Can’t wait for Chapter 10 !! Hope you continue the story soon !!

loericsloericsover 1 year agoAuthor

For what it’s worth, I just written the first draft of Cursed chapter 10. Now, I have to go through a five step editorial process that includes reading it a to check for consistency, reading it for flow, using Word to read it to me to check the dialog, reading it again, running the text through Grammarly and finally reading it again. So sure, any day now lol.

PS You’ll hate chapter 10 so I should start the draft for chapter 11 right away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cursed Ch. 08 Previous Part
Cursed Series Info