All Comments on 'Cut, colour and...cum'

by WakingUpDreaming

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 month ago

Passionate indeed; too bad they must wait six weeks to get together again. Odd the client visits the salon in lingerie but, then again, this experience is scheduled. Tightly crafted scene; anonymity a plus.

Satsumabook123Satsumabook123about 1 month ago

I like short stories and this is very sweet 5*

Welcome to Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fun little tale, but writing in the present tense is rarely a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Good!, I fucked my neighbor, we were doing yard work it was hot so we got drinks and went in the shade under the tree in the backyard. He laid his hand on my crotch, I got hard, then we pulled each other's shorts off I put lub in my asscrack he shoved his hard cock up my ass. it felt so good that I just couldn't wait for him to come then, I would shove my cock up his ass, I just thought that then I blew my load then and there with his nice big hard cock in me fucking my ass. He humped and pumped his cock up my ass as hard as he could, then he rammed his hard cock in as far as he could blowing his big load into my hungry asshole, that was a good fuck for that day, just loved it. Now to go home and fuck the shit out of my wife, she'll just love it, asking just what made me so horney!!!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWakingUpDreaming@WakingUpDreaming
Feel free to comment story ideas and inspiration! Keeping my gender a secret so all you pervs can keep dreaming xx