All Comments on 'Cyn-ing Together Ch. 02'

by CraCyn55

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 20 years ago
Silly.

There's no reason why swinging should present a problem for the 2 of them. Monogamy is not necessary for a strong relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Mixed emotions

Some your ideas are brillant and sexy and then you get a conscience. What I do wish you would do is learn to proof read. For all the effort you put into writing these stories they are littered with wrong words or incorrectly spelled words. Again, I love some of your ideas but then everything gets all mixed up and it deflates the value of story line. I think you need to decide whether it is a morality play or a bunch of stories about a hot slut. I vote for more hot slut and less conscience.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
I never thought that I would say this.

I liked this chapter. At least you made him into less of a wimp even though she is as big a slut as ever. Cyn said one good thing which you should have ended the story with. She basically said that he and the kids would be better off if they split up. Now I know you don't want to do this because you would rather keep writing about the cheating slut. The two things that i'm sure you will do,is keep writing these trashy stories and she will keep humiliating him. It makes me wonder what makes you tick.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
Wonders will never cease

here I am agreeing with dside again!

I think after many barbs about what a wimp Craig is, our author decided to give him a set of balls (literally handed him Buck's LOL).

But then she regressed to normal and has Craig fawning over Cyn again. And Cyn is lying about her supposed 'love' for him.

It's enough to make me puke!!

No matter how many long emails try to justify cyn's actions and Craig's reaction, this is all just too unbelievable for words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It's an interesting psychological situation

It does appear that Cyn has grown up with and internalized her desire for multiple partner sex, and coupled with his submissive streak, it makes a monogamious lifestyle for her difficult to adhere to at best. Craig's trying to cope as best as he can, first by trying to become the "master" she seems to need, and second by trying to control the situaton by setting up the scene himself and by trying to have nondominant guys as her partners. That as slipup like Buck happened is unfortunate, but a lesson for Craig to better vet the participants.

It's not the end of the world for them though.

As for the callous commentators that simply lable Cyn as a cheating slut, it might be best for them to read the entire story, and imagine themselves in Craig's situation, and think about throwing away 14 years of marriage with someone they really love. It's easy to say "trash the slut" but those that have that kneejerk reaction should have been tested in the same fire themselves before tossing out such remarks. My opinion anyway.

RickTurnerRickTurnerabout 20 years ago
Intelligent and Well Written

CraCyn has done it again with one of the most thought provoking series (continuation) that I have read on this site. My hat is off to you sir for your insight into the emotions, thoughts and yes, morals of the characters you have created. This could be an exceptional novel!

RickTurner

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 20 years ago
I for one think that ....

well, plenty of men in that boat have "trashed the slut"- I certainly did with my first gf. I have been there, and I know what it's like to have a trust betrayed. It more than takes the air out of one's love. Swinging is cool, cheating is not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
At last....

they both realized that they were being controled by their own selfish needs, and had to take a break from it for a while to think things through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another winner...

Sad storie, but very erotic... I believe that is the purpose here isn't it?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please

Do an Epilogue.

You brought us all the way to swinging with the pleasure and lust of extra marital sex; hoever, not desirable for all of us readers but, good reading. In the end she feels that she needs to leave him because she can't be trusted? Jen explained to her that occasionally a big one comes along and it's tempting but not as good as her permanent one. In otherwards it's a typical experience. Craig seems to have been so eloquent, deep and knowledgeable that after Jen explaining the same thing to him and telling him that she had explained it to Cyn, that they should have felt a little ill at ease, but soon adjusted. According to your story, they were enjoying their swinging.

I think at best, you could have used this experience to have her tell Craig that she thought they should stop this lifestyle and that she would be very happy to now just have the two of them only, again and finally. He realized that he had used her sexual urges to his advantage and knew he had to stop, or lose her. Such a long story, leading up to a potential nice ending (after much read) and you had to Fuck it Up with a 'Guess What Next' ending.

A good read fucked up in the last few paragraphs, You're the Asshole! Do a nice Epilogue jerk, they were nice folks with some early in life psychological problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Longer than it needed to be

Could have been tightened up. Five pages was too long for what is there. Good basic story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When is porno bimboism too stupid

For porn dialogue that is to low for porn read on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous