Dad Gets Knocked Up Ch. 05

Story Info
Eric and his son take their bond to the next level.
2.4k words
4.32
9.4k
6
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: Those who have followed along will notice the change in perspective at the beginning. Hopefully it's not too disruptive.)

Josh woke up as the sun came in through the open blinds. Every part of him seemed to be in pain: his head throbbed, his neck was hot to the touch where he had forgotten sunscreen, and his body ached from the hangover. That last drink was a mistake.

As he slowly came to, he realized his cock was also throbbing, though in a much different way. It was pressed up against the smooth, naked backside of his dad next to him in bed. Wait... his eyes popped open in a double take. Yep, there was his dad asleep next to him. Naked. And Eric's backside was covered in... oh god. Yep, that was his cum.

If Josh had not been hungover, he would have jumped out of bed in horror and smacked himself to make sure this was really happening. But, in his current state, all he could do was roll onto his back as he breathed hard and his mind raced.

This wasn't a crisis of sexuality per se. Josh had on-and-off girlfriends in the past, but would not say he was exclusively heterosexual. More than once he and his friend John had drunkenly made out and/or cuddled. But this wasn't John naked and next to him. This was his dad. This was not normal.

Josh knew he and his dad were really close. They had a relationship that was much closer than any of his friends had with their dads... though their dads were also not single guys with generous alimony and child support.

As Josh looked again under the thin white sheet draping the lower half of Eric, he could not help but admit his dad's body was oddly appealing. Josh was 4" taller than his dad and, whereas Josh was toned and muscled from all his time swimming, Eric was simply skinny and petite. Was it Josh's imagination or did his dad who rarely worked out seem to have somewhat feminine curves with oddly wide hips? I mean his dad always seemed a few levels of testosterone short, but that was what the new treatment thing he was doing was for right?

As Josh thought more, he realized his dad's behavior was quite different ever since he received the stem cell injection or whatever it was. He expected his dad to get a deeper voice and more hair, but it seemed to be moving the... opposite direction? Was that possible? A wave of hangover headache quickly disrupted his interest in revisiting bio class.

Still, the sight of his dad's naked backside, with Josh's cum dried along the spine, stirred some confusing feelings. How did his dad even end up here? Josh guessed it was the alcohol and years of this being his vacation bed, not the couch. As his dad began to stir, his body pushed against Josh's hard, nearly 8" cock poking through the fly in his boxers.

***********************************

Eric woke and the first thing he realized was he was hungover. His second realization was that he was not on the couch and there was a puddle of dried cum on the bed next to him. The third, perhaps most shocking realization, was there was a hard cock poking at his backside.

In a flash it all came back to him. Eric felt a rush of shame over the encounter in the middle of the night and, as tears came to his eyes, he tried to slip out of bed.

"Dad?" came a somewhat groggy voice from next to him.

"Josh I... have no words... the past 24 hours... you must hate me. I'm not sure what's going on but I have been a terrible father." Eric's voice broke as the words came out of his mouth and tears fell down his face.

What surprised him most was his son was pulling him back. Back up the bed and against him, a strong arm locking Eric in.

"Dad, I'm not sure what's going on either. But I love you. And there have been some weird things happening lately, but I could never hate you. Especially not right now. I'm too hungover."

Eric felt his son's soft, strong hands wiped away his tears. It had been a long time since he had been held like this and felt so safe. It felt so good.

It actually felt... too good. He realized Josh's cock was again pressed at his backside and his hole was almost involuntarily twitching. Josh's body was responding with small, almost barely perceptible movements of its own.

"Dad there's something about you lately."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure. I just feel it."

"I feel something too."

Slowly, Eric began to rock up and down up against his son's cock. Josh silently pushed his 8" further up and down until Eric's hole seemed to expand and swallow the very tip of his cock.

Both father and son froze. This was a line. Would they cross it? Neither wanted to make the decision, but Eric's hungry ass seemed to choose for itself and lurched backwards, taking another inch in. Eric gasped as Josh moaned.

"Dad I... " Josh began.

"Don't stop." Eric interrupted.

And with that, Josh slowly inched himself deeper into his dad's surprisingly accommodating hole. While he did not have much experience with anal sex, it certainly felt more like the pussies he had fucked than the two times he and his ex-girlfriend tried it. Josh was not going to complain though, it felt amazing.

"Harder Josh. Harder." Eric begged.

Josh pushed all the way in as his dad groaned in pleasure. Hangover be damned, this felt amazing. As Josh's rhythm increased his dad responded in kind shifting back and forth.

"Fuck dad, this feels... amazing... not... going... to last." Josh muttered.

"Cum. In. Me." Eric begged/plead.

Eric's cock exploded, causing the muscles in his hole to clamp down on Josh's cock, causing it to erupt as well. Eric felt the 18 year old's hefty load painting his insides as both of them breathed hard before recovering.

"Josh... that was... incredible," Eric practically panted.

Josh turned his dad's face towards him and planted a kiss on the lips. "I think we definitely need some water and painkillers."

***********************************

Father and son took turns showering while they waited for room service. Carbs, bacon, aspirin, and water all conspired to greatly improve how they felt. Neither mentioned that morning's activities but their interactions were neither awkward nor forced. It was almost like nothing happened.

With sunglasses and plenty of water, they headed to the beach and grabbed two beach chairs before they were noticed by a familiar face. Marisol had worked at the resort for as long as they had been coming, and they had bonded after an unfortunate incident with a spilled margarita pitcher that first summer. She ushered them over to a private cabana she had setup.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say you both need my patented hangover recipe."

"You are an angel from the heavens," Eric replied.

She returned in a few minutes with two glasses of a drink that, frankly, smelled awful but tasted delicious. It had notes of vinegar, citrus, and... honey? Something sweet. But it seemed to do the trick.

Josh felt well enough to go into the water and, through his sunglasses, Eric enjoyed the sight of his son taking off his shirt and bending over to take off his shoes. From the position they fucked in that morning, Eric could not see his son's cock. But it felt big and he hoped he would get the chance to appreciate it again.

***********************************

The day passed by as normal. Josh went to a surfing lesson where he met some kids around his age to goof around with. Eric had a stack of magazines and a summer beach read to entertain him. The afternoon passed leisurely and Eric and Josh met up for dinner at the grille by the pool. When the waiter asked if they wanted anything alcoholic to drink they both almost shouted "NO", leaving the waiter chuckling.

Josh talked nonstop about surfing, the kid loved anything water-related. Eric enjoyed seeing him so happy.

They retired back to the suite and showered. Josh came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist. His skin glowed deeply, Eric wanted to run his hands up and down that perfect body. As Josh walked into the bedroom he dropped the towel, giving Eric a short view of his son's perfect ass. It was firm and smooth, with a light farmer's tan showing where the swimtrunks ended. Eric was mesmerized.

As Eric crawled into the sofa bed, he heard a voice call from the bedroom: "dad, are you coming to bed?"

Eric walked slowly into the bedroom, wearing only his briefs, and found his son in bed patting the empty space of the king sized mattress.

"Are you... sure?"

"I sleep better with someone next to me"

Eric wondered how Josh could possibly have enough experience to say something like that, but he crawled into bed next to his son.

They both laid on their backs, staring up to the ceiling, visible with the dim nightstand light. Josh's pinky rubbed Eric's pinky. Eric turned to look at his son, so handsome, with just a few freckles below his beautiful brown eyes. He leaned over and gave his son a quick, firm kiss on the lips. Josh pulled his dad's head back to him and returned the kiss, longer and more passionate. Eric's hole quivered as Josh's tongue entered his mouth.

They made out with an indescribable hunger, fingers exploring each other's bodies. Eric moaned loudly with pleasure as his son's firm hands cupped both of his ass cheeks, giving them a squeeze. Eric crawled up onto his son's legs, throwing off the sheets to see Josh's beautiful, thick, rock hard cock. He had no idea how his son hid that member in his tight swimming Speedo, but clearly it came from his mother's genetics. Eric's own, just under 5" cock looked even sadder against the 8" of thick meat he held in his hands.

Disregarding the comparison, Eric moved his head down and took the tip of Josh's beautiful cock into his mouth. His tongue moved circles around the head as Josh thrust up, moaning. Eric slowly inched more and more of the cock into his mouth until he felt like he could fit no more. Using his tongue, he worked his way back up. Josh thrashed and moaned as his dad sucked his cock. It wasn't the best blowjob he had received, but it was pretty damn good.

As his balls tensed towards orgasm, Josh pulled his dad off his cock. He gave Eric and kiss and flipped him over, letting his mouth and tongue find their way down from his dad's shoulders to where his lower back met the two cheeks. Josh had never rimmed before, but figured they had gone this far, might as well go for it. As his tongue began to probe the pink circle his dad had arched for easier access, it tasted somewhat... familiar? Or at least... not too different from pussy. If this was the taste of ass, he did not see why people were scared of it.

His tongue explored deeper into his dad's hole, Eric's moans growing louder and louder with each entry.

"I can't wait any longer. I need it inside me," Eric groaned.

Josh was only too happy to oblige. He lined up his cock and began to enter his dad's hole when his dad suddenly pushed back and his hole swallowed Josh's cock, all the way down, in one smooth movement. The sensation was overwhelming and Josh shot his load instantly. Eric felt rope after rope of cum deep inside him.

Then, to Eric's surprise, he felt Josh begin to thrust his still-hard cock. Eric got onto his hands and knees as his son pounded his ass. After a few minutes, Josh's cock pulled out and Eric felt the emptiness before his son turned him onto his stomach and began to enter him in missionary position. Every thrust felt like the best sensation in the world and Eric felt his cock explode as Josh's lips opened his own lips and his tongue slipped in. Josh's own orgasm built up and unloaded, adding another coat of cum inside his father.

As Josh pulled out, he pulled his father into his arms and they fell asleep cuddling, with a small pool of cum steadily leaking out of Eric's hole.

***********************************

Eric woke up feeling better than he had in a long time. His son was holding him and lightly kissing his neck. He was sad they had to head home today, but to say it had been a vacation to remember would be an understatement.

The doorbell rang to their suite and Eric put on a robe before opening the door to a massive room service cart consisting of a full range of delicious looking fruit, a short stack of pancakes, waffles, bacon, pastries, sausage, and two pitchers of orange juice. A note was attached from the manager: "Thank you for 5 years of patronage!"

After the cart was rolled in, Josh and Eric dug into the feast, hungry from the activities of the previous night. Too full to do much of anything, they relaxed on their patio watching the waves come in and holding hands until it was time to check out.

***********************************

The drive home was peaceful with a comfortable quiet taking over the car. Eric was nervous at any minute Josh would express regret at what had occurred, but he seemed to be as happy as his father. The playlist Josh made carried them all the way home where, with a deep sigh, they turned back on their phones.

Eric had a few spam emails, reminders about various things, but nothing significant. Then he noticed he had a voicemail from Dr. Andrews. He listened to the strained voice on the recording and the blissful haze of the weekend quickly wore off.

"Dad, what's up?" Josh asked with concern.

He handed him the phone and Josh listened to the message telling Eric he had to call the clinic immediately. There had been a mix-up.