All Comments on 'Daddy Pt. 02'

by Maddie_Madison

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dreadful, way too much "Daddy". No man refers to himself as Daddy when talking to a daughter of that age. Immature nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"She should tell him, she knew she needed to." What's the point of having some internal dilemma dialogue when it never gets resolved or addressed again later? That line is just there for no reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keeping the relationship a secret lowers the taboo of the story. Bring it out! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible use of the English language. Misspellings and incorrect use of words. Ignorant writer, doesn’t know the difference between shutter and shudder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh Christ again this is a bit of a mess. First there are a lot of spelling and grammatical errors. I know this is literotica and it’s all just fantasy but you’re telling me any vagina can take this much of a pounding and continue to cum INSTANTLY pretty much as soon as a penis has entered it? And that a man of 45 is cumming such a ridiculous amount of times with little to no downtime? Where is the foreplay? This is all just wham bam thank you ma’am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaddie_Madison@Maddie_Madison
I'm taking a chance and putting myself out there. I do this in hopes to make someone entertained with something I wrote. I don't mind suggestions, or asks for a certain type of story, if I can write I will.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Daddy Previous Part
Daddy Series Info