Daddy’s Girl

Story Info
A young white woman begins her interracial journey.
1.3k words
3.98
20.2k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dredeep
Dredeep
2 Followers

The age difference between Paige and I is something that turned on the both of us. A student in her final year Paige had explained to me she has come across "overly eager", "thirsty" men who clearly weren't up to the task. I love older women too but gifting a young white woman her first interracial is a feeling I feed off. A BBC virgin but still prepared to take her time to find the right guy. I read the room, it's always important to know your audience. Paige struck me as a slut in the making, impressionable, who wanted to be guided. She needed a Daddy. I gave Paige a choice, she would later find out this was one of very few.

"Sir or Daddy?" I enquired bluntly.

"I call my boyfriend Daddy", she responded.

"It seems you need a new Daddy".

Being just under a decade her senior I knew I already had the upper hand. I gently and patiently asserted my dominance in the opening exchanges, making Paige aware of the elaborate plans I had for this blank canvas. I gathered she felt owned, as if she had no choice of her fate. I could tell the loss of control was making her pussy wet. The dynamic was perfect. I was seeking a young slut I could mould while she was seeking new experiences her new Daddy was going to expose her to.

When the day arrived she had explained to me she wanted her boyfriend to be absent, something I will never contest. When I stepped off the train a feeling of excitement and self assurance was evident in my walk. Walked through the barriers and there she stood. Cute, brunette, petite in height with curves. Blue jeans, leather jacket and white trainers. The look on Paige's face said excitement, while still appearing to keep her cool. I was aware of the 20 minute walk we had before arriving at her student accommodation. My 6ft frame and long legs came in handy I did not want to waste any time at all. At one point I grabbed Paige's ass as we exchanged small talk, she looked over her shoulder sharply. It was my way of saying hurry up. As we approached the door my urges were to grab Paige and force myself onto her, our conversations told me this was something she fantasised about. We entered her accommodation, greeted by her boyfriend. We exchanged small talk when in truth I was looking forward to his exit. Once he did Paige followed through with the instructions she was given:

Calvin Klein underwear

Black open toe heels

Make my tea

I relaxed on the sofa. Dick bulging through my Adidas tracksuit bottoms, I was getting impatient. I opened the bedroom door to find her half dressed, grabbing my bulge I walked towards her and stood over her.

"Grab it". I demanded. A sharp breath left her lips.

"It's big Daddy".

"I know, hurry up" I snapped.

I retreated to the living space and set up the tripod. Paige emerged. Barefoot in the underwear she was told to wear. Heels in hand. I took a good look and told her to lay on her back on the sofa and play with her pussy for the camera. Her eyes never left me as I removed my t-shirt and admired the view.

"On your knees on the sofa". I instructed. My demands concise. I sat beside with her round white ass in the air and soles facing the camera. Firm spanks on her cheeks, left that once pretty white ass red. Paige's moans complimented to sound of my hand colliding with her cheeks. I told her to sit on Daddy's lap like a good girl should and kiss my neck while I continued the abuse on her ass. Moving her panties to the side to see if my heavy hand had the desired affect on Daddy's girl. Needless to say warm and moist like freshly baked apple pie. I stood her up and revealed a black polka dot tie.

"Hands behind her back!" Seconds later Paige stood hands tied with an expectant look on her face. I lowered my joggers behind her back and rested my full erected black dick into the arch of her back. Reached forward and went to work on her clit, challenging her to remain standing while her legs wavered underneath her. My left arm across her throat and my words in her ear. "Stand up!" Her moans and quivering legs only made intensify my hand action. I spun Paige around and pulled her panties down to her ankles and continued to finger fucker for the back. The palm of my hands slapping against her cheeks, as my two middle fingers fucked her pussy. Ass red and thighs wet. I teased Paige with the tip of shaft, firmly grabbing my dick in one hand and her hip in the other rocking her against my pre cum. Her sharp loud scream told me she had never felt a dick like mine. Paige dropped to her knees and was greeted with a mouthful of dark dick in her mouth, hip thrusts forced her to take more than she was ready for. Gagging and salivating all of Daddy's dick, this was her first training session. I stood her up with saliva dripping from her bottom lip. Frantic nods was the response to me asking if she was ready to be fucked.

Bent over the sofa and ready for her first taste of Daddy dick. Paige braced herself and took my shaft slowly into her soaking pussy. My first few strokes stretching her tight young pussy. Paige had withheld sex from her boyfriend until she had been blacked and it showed. I started with half strokes as she grew accustom to my length I deepened my strokes with her creamy pussy covering the latex of the condom. I dug deeper with my hands on her hips grunting with each stroke. I readjusted and mounted over Paige with the full force of my hips, dick deep inside her. My strokes in full flow. The weight of my frame causing Paige to buckle into the sofa, faced down nowhere to hide from the deep dicking she continued to receive. Beads of sweat dripping from my forehead, the last few thrusts were met with screams. I rose to my feet hard as a rock, Paige lifeless breathing deeply faced down on the sofa.

We made our way to the bedroom, where her and her boyfriend slept. It was only right that I gave her that memory every time she slept beside him. Paige on herb back, soles facing the ceiling, the underrated missionary. This position allowed to me pin her legs back forcing her to feel me deeper than she was used to. She grasped firmly on my biceps as I pushed deeper, I didn't let up. Short sharp strokes penetrated well stretched pussy white pussy. I think it was time for her first helping of black seed.

"Let's go back into the living room". Paige followed. Tripod set up and condom already off, Paige knew where she needed to be. Centre of the room ass resting on her heels. She assumed the position with my body casting a shadow over her white skin, dick inches from her nose. With no instructions her tongue gently painted my balls with saliva being sure not to miss an inch. I worked on my shaft. Right hand stroking steadily pinching the tip with every caress. Blood rushing to my shaft my dick was hardening.

"Come here." With a frantic tone. Paige pulled her head from between my thighs and threw her head back, mouth open. Every indication she wanted to taste Daddy. Paige received her warning in the form of a moan that left my wide open mouth, not even she was ready for the thick load that shot out of my pulsating black dick. The first load hit her top lip with the remainder falling right into her mouth, with her head back and mouth open there was no doubt she swallowed my cum instantly. A satisfied slut. She ran her index finger around her mouth mopping every last drop. I hit the red button on my camera to conclude the recording. Her first BBC cumshot recorded in HD. Her new Daddy cemented.

Dredeep
Dredeep
2 Followers