Daddy's Debt Pt. 03

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
1.7k words
4
4.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults.

_____

If you have not read parts 1 or 2, you should know that my husband (whom I call Daddy as part of our power dynamic) has given his brother (whom I call "Uncle Brian") permission to use my body for his sexual release twice per day while his wife is away caring for her mother in Romania. I have consented to this (and secretly enjoy every second of it). I am not allowed to cum on Brian's cock, but my husband has agreed to give me forehead kisses and orgasms as reward for my cooperation each time Brian finishes using me and leaves.

_______

My brother-in-law (aka "Uncle Brian") is in my ass again. Today he decided he wanted to use me in bondage. Out in the garage, we have an old gynecological table with stirrups and everything. We keep planning to bring it into Daddy's playroom, but life gets busy, and it is still collecting dust out in the garage. Or at least it was. Until today.

As per the deal Brian made with my husband (aka "Daddy"), Brian can only use me while Daddy is present. Up until today, this has always occurred in my bedroom, with Daddy in the rocker. But now we are in the dirty, dingy garage, and Daddy is standing, leaning against his tool chest while I am bound in the gyno table, feet up, knees to my chest, my butt hanging off the edge of the table, and Uncle Brian balls deep inside my ass, thrusting hard while calling me a filthy whore. His dick is going into my ass so deep. It hurts a lot. But I cannot say how much it hurts, because there is a rag stuffed into my mouth that smells and tastes a bit like motor oil. All I can do is cry and take it.

"That's right, bitch. You are going to take all of my cock in that tiny little asshole of yours, and you are going to like it!," Brian grunts as he thrusts in and out of me, slamming the table against the wall. He is pulling my hips toward him for leverage and bottoming out inside me. "Take it, whore. You know you love my fat dick ripping your asshole open, slut!"

I remind myself that the name-calling is one of Uncle Brian's kinks. He loves me and says all kinds of nice things to me when he is not using my body to release his sexual tension. That said, I cannot wait for his wife, Candy, to get home from Romania. I am not sure how much longer I can be his toy twice per day in addition to being Daddy's 24/7 toy. I just want Uncle Brian to hurry up and cum so Daddy can give me forehead kisses and orgasms and tell me what a good girl I am for helping the family this way.

Brian senses my mind wandering, "Do you hear me, whore?," he commands. "I am going to pound this sweet ass for an hour, and there is nothing you can do to stop me," he says while forcing eye contact with me. I try to look away, and he grabs my face and stares me down as he plunges his dick deeper and deeper into my aching butthole. "That's right, slut. Just lie there and take it like a good little whore." He slaps my face and continues to ram himself inside of me, ignoring my tears.

Brian's rough treatment of my ass continues as promised until he finally shoots his entire load deep inside me. He collapses into me to catch his breath after a very long workout and then slowly slides his dick out of my gaping asshole. He stands there admiring the cream pie he has left, zips up his fly, pulls the rag out of my mouth, tweaks my nipple, then slaps my ass and says, "Thanks, Squirt! I needed that," followed by, "See you in the morning!," and "Make pancakes!" as if I am not laying there crying from the assault he just made on my poor little butthole.

I look over to Daddy and see Him observing me. I know how proud He is of me for doing this for Him, and I know my tears are a huge turn on for Him. What I am not sure of is what it is like for Him to watch His brother use me like that. Does it turn Him on?

Daddy walks over to me and gives me forehead kisses while he frees my feet from the stirrups. He lifts me into His arms and carries me into our bedroom, where He lies me on my back and spreads my legs and begins to lick my special place. It feels so good. I immediately start squirming, and it does not take me long at all to cum after holding back orgasms during a particularly long session with Uncle Brian. Then Daddy moves over me, lining His cock up with my pussy and kisses me deeply as He pushes inside. His cock feels incredible inside me, and it is not long before I am cumming all over it.

"I am very proud of you, princess," He says. "I know it has not been easy for you helping out your uncle while Candy is away," He continues. "Watching you submit like that, even when it hurts, knowing you are not allowed to cum on Brian's cock, is a huge turn-on for me," He says as He continues to thrust in and out of my very wet pussy and I continue to have orgasm after orgasm as my reward until He finally orgasms inside of me, and we cuddle for a long time after.

"I want to talk to you about something," Daddy says. "The times Uncle Brian is using you and the the times my poker buddies get to take turns with you on poker night are becoming a big kink for me," He continues. "I would like to hear from you your thoughts on ways we can continue this after Candy returns home."

Did I just hear Him correctly??? Now my head is spinning. It turns me on a lot to be a good sub for Him, so I am able to enjoy others fucking me, but only for that reason. I only enjoy it because it pleases Him. But I did not realize just how much it pleases Him.

"I am waiting," He says as I just stare at Him. "Use your words, babygirl."

I manage to tell Him my thoughts, and He is pleased with my honest response. I also tell Him that Brian hurts me when He uses me. But apparently that is part of the turn-on for Daddy.

"Can you take the pain for me, baby?," He asks. "I will always make it worth your while."

I tell Him I will, and He smiles and gives me a huge forehead kiss. Then we go shower and get ready for bed.

The next morning, when Uncle Brian shows up for breakfast, I overhear them talking while I make us all some pancakes. I hear Brian say, "yeah man. Candy won't mind. She would probably appreciate getting a break once a day, but I am so used to having your brat twice per day now, I am not sure I can cut back even with Candy home sucking on my dick all day again."

"We can see how it goes after Candy gets home," says Daddy. "Now let's go eat that breakfast my princess has prepared."

During breakfast, Daddy and Brian cannot stop smiling. I am smiling too, because I love making Daddy happy, but I am also nervous, because this might mean there will be no end to my suffering to look forward to.

"I was thinking this morning, while she washes our dishes, you and I carry in that gyno table. It has been out in the garage long enough," Daddy says to Brian and then looks over at me with a devilish gleam in His eye. Brian then gives me the same look and shifts in his seat a little.

After I finish washing the dishes, Uncle Brian scoops me up and carries me into Daddy's playroom where they have set up the gyno table, and then he places me on it, feet in stirrups, ass hanging over the edge and shoves his fat cock into my ass again just like last night. "Mmmmm," Brian groans. "We are going to have a very fun morning, slut. That little ass of yours is going to be quite sore."

I expect this morning is going to go like last night did, but instead of pulling my hips into him, there is a strap holding my torso in place, and he is slapping my boobs while he sodomizes me. "That's right, bitch. You are going to have bruises inside and out when I am done with you," He says. Then he shoves my panties into my mouth to quiet me while he continues his abuse, Daddy leaning against the wall watching, His dick growing harder and harder as my ass is reamed and breasts abused.

When Uncle Brian finally cums and exits much the same as he did after dinner last night, Daddy comes over to comfort me, but before untying me, He says, "I need to use you right like this, babygirl. You can still have all the promised orgasms, but keep your feet in those stirrups for me like a good girl."

I expect Daddy is going to fuck my pussy like He normally does after Brian leaves, but He puts His dick into my asshole full of his brother's cum and starts fucking my butt! But because I have been promised orgasms any time I submit to Uncle Brian's needs, Daddy pushes a bullet vibrator inside my pussy, pressing on my g-spot and starts rubbing my clit. I orgasm right away and continue to have multiple orgasms until Daddy's cum is mixed with his brother's inside my sore little butt. Daddy kisses me and tells me what a good girl I am and then starts kissing all the bruises on my boobies before releasing me from bondage and carrying me to the bed for cuddles.

I think I might really like this new kink of His.