Daddy's Debt Pt. 04

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
1.5k words
4.64
3.8k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults.

_____

If you have not read parts 1-3, you should know that my husband (whom I call Daddy as part of our power dynamic) has given his brother (whom I call "Uncle Brian") permission to use my body for his sexual release twice per day while his wife is away caring for her mother in Romania. I have consented to this (and secretly enjoy every second of it). I am not allowed to cum on Brian's cock, but my husband has agreed to give me forehead kisses and orgasms as reward for my cooperation each time Brian finishes using me and leaves. Wanda is a recurring character in my stories. She is a caretaker my husband hired to watch over me when He is at work. We call her my "babysitter," because that is how she functions, and because my husband enjoys humiliating me (and I enjoy Him doing so) by making it seem like I cannot be trusted to take care of myself.

_______

"Where is she?!," Brian demands.

"Calm down. She is thanking Wanda. I got home a little late today, and 'thanks' had to wait until after I was properly welcomed home. I am sure they will be done soon."

"I am not waiting," said Brian impatiently. "It has been a long day, and I need that ass now!"

Brian storms into the room where I am "thanking" Wanda for taking care of me today by licking her pussy and playing with her boobies.

Daddy follows him in and says, "fine!"

The next thing I know, I feel Brian climb onto the bed behind me and start rubbing his cock on my butthole! I can't turn to ask Daddy what is going on or to make Brian stop, because I know better than to stop the rhythm I am working Wanda's clit, so I brace myself for what I know comes next.

Brian pushes his dick all the way into my ass, his balls slapping my pussy, while I continue to try to make Wanda cum with my tongue, my fingers pinching her nipples in the way she likes, her hips grinding her muff into my face.

Uncle Brian is always very rough with me. Today is no exception. "Oh yes, squirt! That tight ass is exactly what I need right now. You are going to enjoy this ass-fucking, you little slut. You are going to be feeling this one for a week!," He says as he pounds his dick into me so hard I am having a hard time keeping my tongue on Wanda's clit.

Wanda must be into it, though, because her pussy is getting wetter and wetter. Figures she would get off on watching someone cause me pain. She is a bit of a sadist. I am beginning to think everyone in my life is. Except for Candy. But Candy is still in Romania, leaving me here to contend with all the sadists by myself!

Daddy is watching from the rocking chair, and I can see He is very pleased. He also looks very turned on. That makes me happy, because I know that once Wanda and Brian have their orgasms, Daddy will be rewarding me with mine. I just need to keep being a good little slut for Daddy and get these two off so I can have some alone time with Him.

"Fuck. Whore! I think your asshole somehow got tighter. How does my fat cock feel ripping it's way through you, you little slut?," Brian continues. (He is so mean with his words when he is using me, but I know he loves me. I am his little squirt. He just likes to degrade me while getting off using my body.)

Wanda starts moaning, "Keep going, babygirl. Just like that. I am getting close."

This is the first time I have had pussy in my mouth and dick in my ass at the same time. I am usually finished "thanking" Wanda before I greet Daddy when He gets home from work. Today is kinda nuts! It's hard to concentrate on pleasing Wanda while Uncle Brian is ramming his dick into my ass and calling me filthy names, but I am trying my hardest, pressing my tongue in circles across Wanda's clit while also sometimes stealing a little of her juices to taste, because she is insanely wet right now. I realize how hard I am gripping her boobies to brace myself for Brian's thrusts, but she seems to be super into it, so I don't change what I am doing.

"Damn, girl! Watching you lick pussy while I fuck your ass is hot! You really are every bit the slut I thought you were!," Uncle Brian says as he continues to split me open with his fat cock. "I might have to make Candy open her legs for you when she returns so I can watch you make my wife cum while I unload into your butt."

I've never tasted Candy before. She and I have stolen a few looks and touched each other's boobies out of curiosity, but we've never touched each other "down there." I don't even know if she waxes! What if she has a bush? What if she doesn't want me licking her? What if she does? I have so many questions I want to ask Daddy, but my mouth is full, and He is over in the rocking chair enjoying watching two people getting off on me.

Wanda's gyrating hips bring my attention back, and I realize she is about to cum. I make sure to press my tongue exactly how I know she likes, and then I remove one of my hands from her breasts to put my pinky in her butt. She loves when I do that. I wet my pinky in the mess of her pussy and slide it in and press toward my face, and Wanda loses it. She orgasms so hard like I have never seen before. I make a mental note to ask Daddy about this later. Wanda is a lesbian, so I know she loves making me lick her, but if she is gay, why is she cumming harder than ever before when there is a man's dick ramming in and out of my asshole while I lick her? I would think Uncle Brian interrupting her thank you gift would have made her mad. Not all hot and horny. But whatever. One person's orgasm is now done at least. Now if Uncle Brian would hurry up and cum, I could finally enjoy some of my own. But he is busy destroying my ass so hard, I am not sure if it will function properly ever again.

"Nice work, brat," Wanda says as she unwraps her legs from my head and shoulders. "See you tomorrow!"

Now I have no boobies to squeeze to comfort me during the assault on my butt.

"Now that your face is no longer busy," Brian growls as he grabs my hair at the nape of my neck and yanks it back hard, forcing me to arch in a way that allows him even further into my butt. I didn't even think it was possible to go any deeper! "That's it, whore! Take it! Take my fat cock. We all know how much you love it."

Now that I don't have my work on Wanda's clit distracting me from the pain, it hurts even more, and I start to cry.

"Is someone cwying like a widdle baby?," Brian mocks. "Is my dick hurting you, slut? I know you are a masochist. You are loving every second. You are not fooling me with your tears. Now shut up and take it."

This goes on for some time and then Brian finally shoots his cum far inside my butt. He grabs onto my hips and pulls my body all the way into his as he forces his dick as far as it will go and holds it there as he breathes the sounds of satisfaction. I know not to move no matter how much it hurts.

When he pulls out, he slaps my butt as usual. "Ahhhh," he sighs. "That was perfect. See you tomorrow, squirt!" And then he leaves me crying in the wetness Wanda left behind.

Daddy immediately comes over to me and cuddles me, wiping my tears and licking them from His thumbs, telling me what a good girl I was for Him.

"Daddy, I have so many questions, but may I please have my cummies first,?" I beg.

Daddy chuckles and says, "Of course, princess. You may have as many cummies as you want. But after the show I just witnessed, I cannot promise to last as long as usual."

I tell Him, "That's okay, Daddy. I will have lots super fast, because I am very tingly and needy down there, and I have questions about that too!"

Daddy keeps kissing me and telling me what a good girl I am as He pushes His dick into my very wet pussy. He pounds deep and hard, the way He knows I love and then starts pinching my nipples. I cum over and over again for a long time until He cannot last any longer and fills me with His cum.

After we catch our breath and have more cuddles, I start to ask Daddy all my questions about what happened here today.