Daddy's Friends Bukkake

Story Info
Vibrators, dildos, hickies, bitting, groping, spit roast.
1k words
3.72
8.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18 OR OVER

Let me know if there are any spelling/grammatical errors (yes I put paragraph breaks randomly sorry). Otherwise limit criticism, I know my writing isn't great & I don't care.

*

One day daddy told me he had a surprise for me. He ordered me to put on a short plaid pleated skirt & a white tank top. He also had me put on white cotton panties.

He ordered me to lay down on the bed. He placed a blindfold over my eyes and handcuffed my wrists together. Finally he put on a collar with a big O ring around my neck. "Behave, or I'll have to cuff each of your limbs to a bedpost," he told me. He left the room. He opened the front door & I heard several people walk in, 7 others to be exact. They entered the room.

"Daddy invited some of his friends over to use you," he announced. My heart was racing. "Only daddy is allowed to put his cock in your pussy though."

I began to feel hands all over me. I felt hands push under my shirt and grope my breasts and pinching my nipples. Then my shirt was rolled up above my breasts. Then there was a mouth on each of my nipples sucking and biting, I couldn't help but whine. Other hands reached under my skirt and groped my ass. I felt mouths all over me, sucking on my neck, leaving hickies all down my body and biting too. I felt cocks being rubbed all over my body. Someone started to pet my kitty over my panties, then focusing on rubbing my clit. Then I heard a buzzing noise and an intense feeling as a wand vibrator was pressed to my pussy. They rubbed the wand over my hole and then focused on my clit. "Look at how wet she's getting, she's soaking through her panties," one of the unknown voices spoke while I moaned in response. I felt so hot and I knew my face must be flushed from all the attention I was getting. I squirmed under the powerful vibrator, my hips bucking into it.

"It-it's too much," I whined.

"Aw listen to her whine," one of the men teased. "I know how we can shut her up," another replied, pushing his penis to my lips. "Open," he commanded & I obliged. I licked and sucked on the tip of his cock. As he slid his inches down my throat I was surprised by a metallic taste. I felt several bar piercings along the shaft. Ribbed for her pleasure if you will.

While my throat was getting fucked, another man was pulling my panties to the side. He rubbed his fingers over my hole while I whined, mouth full of cock. Then the cock was slipped out of my mouth to give my jaw a break. I felt a mouth begin to lick up my pussy. It lapped at my hole then my clit before beginning to suck on my clit. At the same time, one finger slipped into my hole. "Fuck!" I exclaimed. Then another finger slipped in. He began to pump his fingers in and out of me. I could tell by the way he flicked my clit with his tongue while sucking it that it was my daddy. "Fuck daddy," I yelled. The man began to fuck my face my again while I moaned around his cock. My moans began to get louder and louder as I came closer to climax. Then a rush of pleasure ran through my body and I shouted before falling limp.

"Good girl," I heard daddy say. However I was given no break as another finger slipped in equaling 3 and he continued to eat me out while my face was still being fucked. Eventually he pulled his fingers out of me and unlatched to give others a turn. The cock in my mouth was also slipped out to give my jaw another break. Daddy stuck his fingers in my mouth, "lick yourself off my fingers," he commanded, which I did happily. Then I felt someone slip a toy into me, making me gasp. It was a glass one with a string of balls shape. It was slammed into me abusing my pussy and my g spot while I dripped all over it. Then the vibration was turned on and the toy was pumped in and out of me. I felt something cold and wet press against my asshole and then a plug slid in while I gasped. It banged against my g spot until I orgasmed again.

"On your stomach slut," said my daddy while he flipped me over. Cock was placed into my mouth while I was in doggy position on my hands and knees. Then I was hit with a cane over and over, I sobbed, mascara running down my face, while my throat was being fucked. After that daddy slid his cock into my pussy inch by inch before his full length was inside me. Then he started to pump in and out while gripping my waist with his big hands. "Fuck me Daddy," I begged. "Please fuck me, use me, make me your fuck toy." Daddy was going teasingly slow so I fuck myself back onto his cock.

"Desperate slut," he scolded and then slapped my ass. He held me still so I couldn't move, his nails gripping into the flesh on my sides. I whined. He slammed into me, ramming into me rapidly. I started to cry from his roughness. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back while I was still being face fucked. Someone held a wand vibrator to my clit while I was being rammed. I came over my daddy's cock. Then my daddy fucked me till he came in my pussy while the other man came into my mouth. Someone else jerked off onto my ass and then I was flipped over while men came on my chest, stomach and thighs. Daddy scooped his cum out of my pussy and fed it to me.

Afterwards, daddy ushered the men out and then came back and took my blindfold off. I ran my finger through the cum on me and put it in my mouth. Then daddy ran a bath for us. "You were such a good girl letting daddy's friends use you," he said while cuddling me.